Author Topic: For those of you familiar w/the Qu'ran/Koran...  (Read 22886 times)

nzhardgain

• Getbig II
Re: For those of you familiar w/the Qu'ran/Koran...
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2007, 03:59:47 AM »
And times are a-changing. And so should all the Muslims in the world. They should drop their religion and become free.

They wont drop their religion.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2007, 07:19:54 AM »
Lets stick with the topic at hand shall we.

Toxy, do you think Islam has "sound" values in regards to women, pedophilia and homosexuality?

there is a national geographic about woman and islam that comes on every few months...catch it..

it ws islam that broth forth the rights of women , children and orphans back in the olden days..

Rape is punishable by death...no questions asked...
the koran says " heaven lies under your mothers feet"
women aren't supposed to be veiled up nah " MEN AND WOMEN are supposed to cover up so as not to entice sexual thought" ..seems fair to me..

now if you  talking about the taliban...well thats just not islam...unless the christians on this site are willing to consider snake handling and polygamy as part of christianity also...tit 4 tat...

as for the rights of gays..well mate i just dont think islam gives em a fair shake..as far as gays go..islam is plain extreme and wrong..i said its the best out of the 3 monothestic religions..i didn't say it ws perfect..

pedophilia..after a girl reaches puberty..if she marries..who cares..many different cultures around the world have and used to marry young..nords the one to talk..look up how early girls were married off during the last century in goold ole england..you are confusing pedophelia with  your  subcultural ethnocentrism :-\
mohammed freed a slave..Ayesha..if he hadn't married her ..well you can predict what woulda happened to a female slave..or must i spell it out? did he fuck her after..well i'd hope not..however either way you r defining pedophelia within TODAYS social constructs..and you should be smart enough not to do that but you insist on it and with that i cant argue..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2007, 07:22:58 AM »
Haha, you're a lunatic.

Your characteristics:

• Liar
  • Coward
  • Some kind of mental illness
  • Denial
  • Lacking intelligence
  • Delusional
  • Obnoxious

Liar..what did i lie about again?
coawrd..hmm you know where i work and have my phone #...you r the faceless nameless one around here!
mental illness..hmm you seem to take some sorta glee in defaming others ...who posted that subtle ::) whites r better then blacks thread on the politix..  :-\   and i'm ill...right
delusional..well when i'm drunk mayhap..but most of what i say i've posted pix to back up
obnxious...well thankyou! smart people usually are! :-*
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2007, 07:45:39 AM »
there is a national geographic about woman and islam that comes on every few months...catch it..

it ws islam that broth forth the rights of women , children and orphans back in the olden days..

women aren't supposed to be veiled up nah " MEN AND WOMEN are supposed to cover up so as not to entice sexual thought" ..seems fair to me..

now if you  talking about the taliban...well thats just not islam...unless the christians on this site are willing to consider snake handling and polygamy as part of christianity also...tit 4 tat...

as for the rights of gays..well mate i just dont think islam gives em a fair shake..as far as gays go..islam is plain extreme and wrong..i said its the best out of the 3 monothestic religions..i didn't say it ws perfect..

pedophilia..after a girl reaches puberty..if she marries..who cares..many different cultures around the world have and used to marry young..nords the one to talk..look up how early girls were married off during the last century in goold ole england..you are confusing pedophelia with  your  subcultural ethnocentrism :-\
mohammed freed a slave..Ayesha..if he hadn't married her ..well you can predict what woulda happened to a female slave..or must i spell it out? did he fuck her after..well i'd hope not..however either way you r defining pedophelia within TODAYS social constructs..and you should be smart enough not to do that but you insist on it and with that i cant argue..

Rape is punisheable by death if the women bares 4 muslim witnesses to the rape. This is why so many perpotrators of rape continue to walk free in islamic countries. If the women doesn't bare 4 muslim witnesses she may be tried for adultery. http://atheism.about.com/b/a/257977.htm

Covering ones self doesn't seem fair to me. Maybe muslims are animals which need to be chastised in this manner. I certainly am not.

Taliban are probably more adhering to allahs ways than your parents.

Islam comes away as the runaway loser in regards to the 3 abrhamic religions and progession of humanity.

Islam isn't bound by culture. It's the framework for one to live life. Muhammad was the best muslim and is the perfect example of how a muslim should behave.

Once again, Aisha WASN'T a slave. Find me references of her being a slave. She wasn't. She was presented to muhammad, and that sick bastard simply wed her and consumated the marriage when she was of age 9.

Social contructs don't exist in the koran. The koran is infallible and will be for eternity for it is a perfect copy of the mother of books which has been beside allah since the beginning of time.

Liar..what did i lie about again?
coawrd..hmm you know where i work and have my phone #...you r the faceless nameless one around here!
mental illness..hmm you seem to take some sorta glee in defaming others ...who posted that subtle ::) whites r better then blacks thread on the politix..  :-\   and i'm ill...right
delusional..well when i'm drunk mayhap..but most of what i say i've posted pix to back up
obnxious...well thankyou! smart people usually are! :-*

I have outlined your lies and your continued attempts to spread ficticious information above.

I never said whites are better than blacks. Now you're being stupid :-\ (again)

You're not smart pal.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2007, 01:35:30 PM »

If a woman is found guilty of adultery, she is to be killed. But a man does not face the same fate.

And is death sentance really a justified sentance for rape?

Any religion that preaches that kind of non-tolerance is BS in my book.

Apparently not in your.

Why are you bringing Christianity into this? We're discussing problems in Islam and the Qu'ran here. Don't see the relevance. Try to stay on topic, please.

Just because it's the least shitty, doesn't make it sound.

cause despite the fact that i dont believe in god the religion as a whole i do believe is a sound one

Who cares?

I care.

I don't think girls should be with grown up males just because they reaches puberty. In some ethnicities, the girls reach puberty very early, at age 9-10. I still don't think that's ok.

We seem to have different opinions on what is legal age for sex, womens rights et al.

And that is ok.

But from what I can tell, your opinions I cannot really respect. Since you do not have, IMO, sound democratic values.

But your analysis is almost right - I'm an ethno centrist, and firmly believes that my own culture is superior to other cultures.

Don't confuse this with racism however, or that I would think that my own culture is perfect. I do not.

But democracy and equality indexes indicates that Scandinavia is in the top when it comes to developed societies.

At least, it's not even comparable to the struggles that faces women in the 3rd world, often Muslim countries.
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2007, 01:44:52 PM »
Hedge, I wish you criticise him for his false information. Aisha a slave? ???

What about the simple fact that a women needs to bare 4 witnesses to her rape and if she doesn't has the high chance of being tried for adultery which capital punishment could be applied (in relation to sharia law).

But your analysis is almost right - I'm an ethno centrist, and firmly believes that my own culture is superior to other cultures.

Yes, no one in the west should be ashamed to say our culture is superior. I certainly am not.

Of course the PC deems this offensive.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2007, 11:26:02 AM »

If a woman is found guilty of adultery, she is to be killed. But a man does not face the same fate.
you r confusing religion for culture...go read the koran...the punishment applies to BOTH genders...just cause it dosen't happen aplies to culture..hedgie you r smarter than this...

And is death sentance really a justified sentance for rape?

lemme fuck your mum hard and quick and lets ee your feelings about that one after ye...

YES rapists should be put to death in the cruelest way...make it hurt till they beg for death...its fitting.and chivalrous..

Any religion that preaches that kind of non-tolerance is BS in my book.

yeah yeah hordes of your kind want rapists to be let go free till their sister gets raped...non tolerance my ass...there is progressive..and then being plain stupid...

Why are you bringing Christianity into this? We're discussing problems in Islam and the Qu'ran here. Don't see the relevance. Try to stay on topic, please.

its a fair argument..you cannot have 1 standard of judgement for islam and a different one for christians...or do you?

Just because it's the least shitty, doesn't make it sound.

on the rest you lost me..its just ethnocentric dribble.meh...neither you nor i can change or or shit about it....

people like me at least try to bring together some harmony..you insist on labels..well..so do tghe taliban...

you r incapable of stepping out of the box..so is the taliban

carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2007, 11:32:29 AM »
The contrast in laws in the koran between men and women is well established with anyone who has ANY basic understand/knowledge of the koran.

You have clearly never researched a single thing in the koran. Your ignorance confirms this.

Koran: Women gets raped, requires 4 muslim witnesses. Man doesn't.

The koran trancends culture, for it is all knowing, forever and always.

Idiot.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2007, 06:34:33 PM »
you r confusing religion for culture...go read the koran...the punishment applies to BOTH genders...just cause it dosen't happen aplies to culture..hedgie you r smarter than this...

I read the Qu'ran.

Men and women are not equals in the Qu'ran.

If a woman is cheating on her husband, she gets the death penalty. A man does not.

If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or Allah ordain for them some (other) way.

lemme fuck your mum hard and quick and lets ee your feelings about that one after ye...

YES rapists should be put to death in the cruelest way...make it hurt till they beg for death...its fitting.and chivalrous..

Lets just assume for a minute that the death penalty would be ok for rape.

Studies shows that there are a lot of males falsely accused, and even convicted, of rape. I think I saw a number in a recent study, where more than 5% of all convicted rapists were innocent.

And you claim death penalty is fitting for rape.

What's your take on all the innocent guys that are convicted?

yeah yeah hordes of your kind want rapists to be let go free till their sister gets raped...non tolerance my ass...there is progressive..and then being plain stupid...

Where did I ever state that I want rapists to go free? You're the one who claims that grown men should be allowed to marry girls, as long as they've reached puberty.

I see that as violation of a child. You apparently don't.

its a fair argument..you cannot have 1 standard of judgement for islam and a different one for christians...or do you?

Of course not. I would never dream of having different standards for anyone.

That is kind of the point here. That is why I am slamming down on Islam so hard.

Because I judge it by the same moral standard that I judge myself and my own society by.

Unlike multi culti hugging leftist apologists.

I wouldn't stone a woman. Or prevent her from riding a bike, or take part in phys ed (if she was my daughter).

on the rest you lost me..its just ethnocentric dribble.meh...neither you nor i can change or or shit about it....

people like me at least try to bring together some harmony..you insist on labels..well..so do tghe taliban...

you r incapable of stepping out of the box..so is the taliban

As far as the Talibans, there is an important difference:

I am more right than them.

I am more democratic, have a more equal perspective on women, et al.

However, with all these opinions of mine, very anti-Islam to say the least, do I agree with George Bush?

Hell no.

I think military aggression towards the Islamic community is counter-productive, and even dangerous.

Best way to turn these people into democratic enlightened beings, is to treat them decent.

Of course, diplomacy always calls for some hardballing. But using goodwill, opening up trade relations and becoming friends in general, is the smart way to "fight" Islam.

And of course, I do not support torture. Ever. Regardless of who is being tortured. So I definitely think the whole shit with Abu Ghrayib, Guantanamo, and Egypt is fcuked.

You suggested I had different standards for different issues.

I disagree. And I think you actually have different standards.

You constantly bashes USA for its crimes of war, and I agree on a lot of that.

But you have a faiblesse for turning a blind eye when crimes a committed by enemies of the USA.

Like every other apologist.

As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2007, 10:35:48 AM »
hedgie i didn't really read all that...

you have not read the koran...and no matter what i say i'm not gonna change your mind...

reconsiliation is NOT an option for you...neither is it for the taliban...

like the taliban..u r a lost cause...you r just articulate enough to hide it for the most part..

meh...
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2007, 11:02:58 AM »
hedgie i didn't really read all that...

you have not read the koran...and no matter what i say i'm not gonna change your mind...

reconsiliation is NOT an option for you...neither is it for the taliban...

like the taliban..u r a lost cause...you r just articulate enough to hide it for the most part..

meh...

I try to have an intellectual argument with you. I refuse to believe that you're an idiot.

Then you suddenly decides that my reply is not worthy of a response, or even to be read? You refuse to engage in further intellectual discussion with me.

Instead you, the one who represents an anti-intellectual position in this discussion, likens me to the Talibans, the very symbol of anti-intellectualism.

The irony in that.

The thing that pisses me off, is that you're once again making this into a personal matter. About what I am. Not what Islam is.

This is standard modus operandi for you, when your arguments fail, you resort to personal attacks.

As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2007, 11:10:12 AM »

Really now, how stupid are you?

A rock < Toxics IQ < A slug

I try to have an intellectual argument with you. I refuse to believe that you're an idiot.

Man you're the definition of a liberal apologist.

Everything he's said in this thread is idiotic. (You won't agree, you're an apologist afterall)

But still he can't possibly be an idiot! Oh no!

Muslims are raping young women in Sweden prolifically, but it's nothing to do with islam, immigrant culture or even the immigrants themselves... for it is our fault!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2007, 11:26:34 AM »

Man you're the definition of a liberal apologist.

Everything he's said in this thread is idiotic. (You won't agree, you're an apologist afterall)

But still he can't possibly be an idiot! Oh no!

Muslims are raping young women in Sweden prolifically, but it's nothing to do with islam, immigrant culture or even the immigrants themselves... for it is our fault!

You need to see the bigger picture.

The beautiful thing with me repeatedly trying to reason with Toxy:

He is only hurting himself and his own arguments. And the intellectual approach leaves guys like Toxy out of arguments.

Whereas the classic dumb anti-Muslim hate propaganda gives him and his apologists the usual "racist" cop-out.

That's why I hate dumb racist motherfcukers who are messing up any effort to get rid of Islam or to slam down on these anti-female cultures.

As long as the discourse is kept to strict facts, guys like Toxy don't stand a chance.

Unfortunately, the anti-Muslim discourse in Sweden is currently owned by disgusting Nationalists, lowlife scums who I'd never associate myself with.

It is very unfortunate, and dangerous. These people are anti-democratic, and definitely not fit to govern anything.
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2007, 11:31:25 AM »
Just to let to know, islam isn't a race.

Anyone who uses the race card in defence of islam can easily be refuted.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2007, 03:24:14 PM »
Just to let to know, islam isn't a race.

Anyone who uses the race card in defence of islam can easily be refuted.

riiiight....why did you post that "blacks are IQ inferior thread on the politix again?"
carpe` vaginum!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2007, 08:14:12 PM »
What "book" - if that is what they are called - of the Qu'ran would you suggest someone read that encompasses it's jist?

For instance, if someone agreed to read only one book of the bible, I would perhaps suggest they read the book of John.

Hedgehog, haidar, Toxy, Nordic etc. what "book" would you suggest?  Thanks!

Who gives a shit, Muslims are the scum of the earth!
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2007, 12:09:41 AM »

riiiight....why did you post that "blacks are IQ inferior thread on the politix again?"

Read the thread. Nowhere did I state blacks are inferior.

Are you able to quote me on that?

I simply said their are genetic variations in races which leads to different bone structures and more clearly skin colour. So in my logic it is very sensible to believe intelligence is effected too.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2007, 03:01:53 AM »
Read the thread. Nowhere did I state blacks are inferior.

Are you able to quite me on that?

I simply said their are genetic variations in races which leads to different bone structures and more clearly skin colour. So in my logic it is very sensible to believe intelligence is effected too.

Hat to say this, but various studies, most notably by Vanhanen, backs Nordic up on this one.

IQ and the Wealth of Nations is Vanhanen's most famous work.

The theory is basically that people in Africa and similar hot places never were forced/stimulated to use their brain, and thus that intelligence wasn't as vital for survival in those areas. Other traits ranked higher.

Eg, muscular strength, endurance, et al.

Again, this is just what I've gathered from these books.

I have really no opinion in the matter, as I don't see any practical use for racial profiling.

Many of the most brilliant persons in the world today are black: Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King.

I have friend who is a real Zulu Darkey. One of the most vital minds I've met.

And this is key: Any ethnic group can produce a brilliant mind.

As empty as paradise