Author Topic: For those of you familiar w/the Qu'ran/Koran...  (Read 22889 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: For those of you familiar w/the Qu'ran/Koran...
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2007, 05:14:00 AM »
He went to University of Maryland, they all drink  :-\

I do want to see him sober up, though.

What's his degree in? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2007, 09:31:37 AM »

Question is, what have you read of the Qu'ran?

i dont mean online
I would be very interested and happy to see you intellectually counter any of my arguments.

i'd like to see you make an agrument first.. :-\

Hopefully, you can kick your habit.

i got a girlfriend missing 2 kidneys..my life right now revolvs around hospitals and dylasis centers..and medical bills..and getting in as many classes as possible as i can pay her bills..

the habit aint going no where soon..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2007, 09:36:10 AM »
What's his degree in? ???

i started college at 15 and quit at 19

if i had finished..it woulda been biology..with a fair amounts of astronomy and physics, kineasology  classes thrown in...
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2007, 11:09:35 AM »
i started college at 15 and quit at 19

if i had finished..it woulda been biology..with a fair amounts of astronomy and physics, kineasology  classes thrown in...

We've been through this, if by 15 you mean your time spent at "Cambridge", then that's false. GCSE boy.

You have no intellectual game. This thread is clear evidence.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2007, 09:12:08 AM »
We've been through this, if by 15 you mean your time spent at "Cambridge", then that's false. GCSE boy.

You have no intellectual game. This thread is clear evidence.

lol in 1992 i ws in Amreeka Mr fucktard...

there ws a kidnapping attempt on my brother and i...my brother got shot in the foot (toe actually) and we up n moved..and i started UMCP

yes i finished high school at 14...

;)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2007, 10:11:29 AM »

lol in 1992 i ws in Amreeka Mr fucktard...

there ws a kidnapping attempt on my brother and i...my brother got shot in the foot (toe actually) and we up n moved..and i started UMCP

yes i finished high school at 14...

;)

Story changes everyday!

Family of gangsters too... nice!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2007, 03:42:57 PM »
Story changes everyday!

Family of gangsters too... nice!

story has remained the same ..

anyhow if muslims oppress women so much how come pakistan has had a female prime minister ?

pwned! :)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2007, 02:27:18 AM »
story has remained the same ..

anyhow if muslims oppress women so much how come pakistan has had a female prime minister ?

pwned! :)

How does that own me? ???

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE AISHA WAS 16?

Hahaha, you are STUPID.

PS I thought you went to Cambridge Uni to do you GCSE's? ??? (not that it's even possible)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2007, 01:05:35 PM »

PS I thought you went to Cambridge Uni to do you GCSE's? ??? (not that it's even possible)

stupid people get their GCSE..i did my O and A levels before they changed it to GCSE (ie watered down versin)

as for what i did for my high school how is that relevant to this thread?

you r grasping at straws...swim nordic swim!
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2007, 06:23:33 AM »
stupid people get their GCSE..i did my O and A levels before they changed it to GCSE (ie watered down versin)

as for what i did for my high school how is that relevant to this thread?

you r grasping at straws...swim nordic swim!

Every Britain has to do GCSE's to progress to A-Levels and then onto a degree.

Grasping at straws? You are thick as pig shit mate.

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE AISHA WAS 16? YOU HAVE NONE DO YOU?

You're a pathetic loser. Exposed as the lying coward you are. :-*

Good day to you sir.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2007, 10:26:27 AM »
Every Britain has to do GCSE's to progress to A-Levels and then onto a degree.

Grasping at straws? You are thick as pig shit mate.

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE AISHA WAS 16? YOU HAVE NONE DO YOU?

You're a pathetic loser. Exposed as the lying coward you are. :-*

Good day to you sir.

the GCSE is the NEWER version of the O-levels..the old version ws far tougher but when loser pieces of dumb shit like yourself started flunking against their asian counter parts (and when a few japanese kids commited suicide) they made the test easier and it went from being just plain O-levels to GCSE O-levels..so dumb fuck loser pieces of shit like yourself wouldn't feel inferior to the japs and brownies..

as for Ayesha ...even if she ws 12 Mohammed did a good thing by marrying her and freeing her as a slave..only a sick twisted piece of shit like yourself would immediately comclude that he fucked her after....cause only a sick twisted piece of shit would entertain such a thought in the first place

and i'd wish you a good day also but i for the life of me cannot call you Sir not would i want someone that thinks about fucking 12 yr old girls to have a good day...
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2007, 06:37:30 PM »
ayesha ws what 16?  ok so..if you consider him a pedo you r just being ethnocentric in time...

If the marriage happened at 6 or 7, and consumated at 9, it seems pretty far off from 16.

Question is, why are you trying to defend a historical person, a known pedophile, when you're not even subscribing to the faith that person started up?

Why not ask your mother what she would think if a man married and started to have sex with small girls at the age of 9 today.

Don't be a dead fish in the sea Toxy.
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2007, 03:17:37 AM »
the GCSE is the NEWER version of the O-levels..the old version ws far tougher but when loser pieces of dumb shit like yourself started flunking against their asian counter parts (and when a few japanese kids commited suicide) they made the test easier and it went from being just plain O-levels to GCSE O-levels..so dumb fuck loser pieces of shit like yourself wouldn't feel inferior to the japs and brownies..

Haha, ok ::)

References? Funny how the brownies take dumbified tests in the armed services etc isn't it? Dumb shit...

as for Ayesha ...even if she ws 12 Mohammed did a good thing by marrying her and freeing her as a slave..only a sick twisted piece of shit like yourself would immediately comclude that he fucked her after....cause only a sick twisted piece of shit would entertain such a thought in the first place

and i'd wish you a good day also but i for the life of me cannot call you Sir not would i want someone that thinks about fucking 12 yr old girls to have a good day...

12?

She was 9 when the marriage was consumated, they were married when she was 6.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha

She wasn't a slave. Please provide evidence/references describing she was a slave.

You are a lying coward.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2007, 07:00:20 AM »
If the marriage happened at 6 or 7, and consumated at 9, it seems pretty far off from 16.

how do you know he fucked her at 9??  exactly how?  cause some website said so..and now its 6 he married her?

and why do i stand up for islam....cause despite the fact that i dont believe in god the religion as a whole i do believe is a sound one and out of juaidism , christianity and islam ..also the most scientific one...the latter being why i defend it.

Its been shat on people bought it hook line sinker..yet our president is close friends with the osama family..and yet we continue buying oil from the muslims..a tad hypocritical dont ya think?  and hy[pocracy i rate right down there with rape...except you just end up raping your own conscience..

http://www.quran-islam.org/112.html

not to mention the koran mentions the moon as a satellite..

and how about THIS one...advanced geometric patterns

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6389157.stm

..dont go reading about " quranic translations" on the web..a URL can be changed to say anything...i can make an anti bbing site..and change the URL to say "bbing..the truth"  ..   :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2007, 07:03:03 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha

wiki..didchcha just modify that ?? lmao what a piece of shit you are...

and you dont have a single picture on getbig...you have plenty of pix of mine and even know where i work www.asmed.com...you say what you say with anonymity...i say it to your face while you know who i am...you hide like a puss.i dont..

who is the coward now BITCH!?
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2007, 07:42:35 AM »
how do you know he fucked her at 9??  exactly how?  cause some website said so..and now its 6 he married her?

Check this:

http://www.exmuslim.com/com/evidence.htm

and why do i stand up for islam....cause despite the fact that i dont believe in god the religion as a whole i do believe is a sound one

What is sound with a religion that tolerates slavery, is against regular homosexuality, but supports pedophilia?

(Slavery)
Sura 4, Verse 92.
4.92: And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a covenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively:

Anti-Gay (Koran 4:16)
If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish
them both...

(Koran 27:55)
Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather
than Women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!

Pro-Pedophilia (Koran 52:24)
Round about them will serve, to them, boys
(handsome) as pearls well-guarded.

(Koran 56:17)
Round about them will serve boys of perpetual
freshness.

(Koran 76:19)
And round about them will serve boys of perpetual
freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think
them scattered pearls.

and out of juaidism , christianity and islam ..also the most scientific one...the latter being why i defend it.

The most scientific one? But what if it's still not right?

Its been shat on people bought it hook line sinker..yet our president is close friends with the osama family..and yet we continue buying oil from the muslims..a tad hypocritical dont ya think?  and hy[pocracy i rate right down there with rape...except you just end up raping your own conscience..

What does all this have to do with whether Islam is a sound religion or not? You being a scholar, if anyone, should be able to objectively discuss and challenge Islam.

http://www.quran-islam.org/112.html

not to mention the koran mentions the moon as a satellite..

and how about THIS one...advanced geometric patterns

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6389157.stm

The Qu'ran could have a lot of theories right for all I care. As long as not everything isn't right, it cannot even be considered. And the views on eg homosexuality is by itself reason enough to discard Islam as a piece of shit religion. The way women are portrayed in the Qu'ran is another.

BTW, Islam ment improvement for women. AT THAT TIME. But it is medieval. And times are a-changing. And so should all the Muslims in the world. They should drop their religion and become free.

..dont go reading about " quranic translations" on the web..a URL can be changed to say anything...i can make an anti bbing site..and change the URL to say "bbing..the truth"  ..   :-\

I've read a translation which has been around for years, and has very good recognition.

And it was a book. A real book. I read the Qu'ran for the first time in 1993. How about you Toxy, when did you read the Qu'ran?
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2007, 09:04:42 AM »
and why do i stand up for islam....cause despite the fact that i dont believe in god the religion as a whole i do believe is a sound one and out of juaidism , christianity and islam ..also the most scientific one...the latter being why i defend it.

Not only do I disagree with your assertion I'm also extremely amused by your logic.

Nazism is more "scientific" than islam. Why not defend Nazism?

wiki..didchcha just modify that ?? lmao what a piece of shit you are...

Oh yeah, Wikipedia is the only source of evidence I could use... it's not like it references revered Hadiths or anything ::)

and you dont have a single picture on getbig...you have plenty of pix of mine and even know where i work www.asmed.com...you say what you say with anonymity...i say it to your face while you know who i am...you hide like a puss.i dont..

who is the coward now BITCH!?

Does Hedge have a pic? Does he chose to expose his place of work? Realise this: not everyone is a self centered attention seeker like you. (Not to mention a dissilusioned lying coward).
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2007, 10:00:48 AM »

Not only do I disagree with your assertion I'm also extremely amused by your logic.

Nazism is more "scientific" than islam. Why not defend Nazism?

really...r you THAT stupid??

Oh yeah, Wikipedia is the only source of evidence I could use... it's not like it references revered Hadiths or anything ::)

changing URLs is soo 3 yrs ago on teh X  :-\  you gotta learn yourself another trick munkey..

Does Hedge have a pic? Does he chose to expose his place of work? Realise this: not everyone is a self centered attention seeker like you. (Not to mention a dissilusioned lying coward).

yes headgie has posted pictures on the gossip before...

even squat fatter with his many chins has...

you are the BITCH here....and a coward to boot..

when i use the N word on here people at least peope know where i work..and have my home phone #..i dont hide behind the screen like your punk ass!

carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2007, 10:11:33 AM »
Totally illogical non-sense.

URLs/Wikipedia content can be changed. The references to the HADITHS not so easily. Of course you've never actually read the koran/hadiths.

This providing a picture angle you're trying to work is pathetic. Shows how weak your position is on this matter when you play these games :-\

Why don't you and Squadfatter meet up? Bring Div along and you can a sandwiche by 2 fat bastards. Let the good times roll!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2007, 10:33:23 AM »

Why don't you and Squadfatter meet up? Bring Div along and you can a sandwiche by 2 fat bastards. Let the good times roll!

again excuses instead of a pic...

you r a coward and a BITCH!

post a pic..put a face behind your words...or r you too much or a puss?

ahh watcha expect..the queens son ws about to go to war and your country calls ALL THE TROOPS BACK!

and yall have yet to do a single thing about the extremists in your towns...bunch of bitches!  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2007, 10:40:30 AM »
Sorry, I didn't realise this thread was about me not having a picture to "put a face to the voice" ::)

Absolute lying little coward aren't yah? :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2007, 10:57:42 AM »
Sorry, I didn't realise this thread was about me not having a picture to "put a face to the voice" ::)

Absolute lying little coward aren't yah? :-*

which one of us hides behind the computer screen?

again..pwned! no actually self pwned!

pathetic..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2007, 11:11:38 AM »
again..pwned! no actually self pwned!

pathetic..

Haha, you're a lunatic.

Your characteristics:

• Liar
  • Coward
  • Some kind of mental illness
  • Denial
  • Lacking intelligence
  • Delusional
  • Obnoxious
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2007, 11:09:29 PM »
Lets stick with the topic at hand shall we.

Toxy, do you think Islam has "sound" values in regards to women, pedophilia and homosexuality?
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2007, 03:56:46 AM »
It doesn't even have sound values regarding science.
الاسلام هو شيطانية