Author Topic: SHREDDED!!  (Read 6913 times)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Re: SHREDDED!!
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2007, 10:47:55 PM »

Guy on the left has a more impressive taper.

That's Samir Banout...one of the all time best backs/physiques in the sport.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 10:54:56 PM »
they funny thing is a lot of people think that it is possible to hold that much muscle naturally.
it is. but not to be that lean at the same time.
only with teh juice can you carry lots of muscle mass AND be super lean simultaneously

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 10:56:55 PM »
Frank Zane...............his physique was pure beauty.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 03:01:14 AM »

Guy on the left has a more impressive taper.

For sure

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 07:50:26 AM »
it is. but not to be that lean at the same time.
only with teh juice can you carry lots of muscle mass AND be super lean simultaneously

No it's possible to THINK you have that much muscle, and then convince yourself that the muscle melted away when you dieted.

These natural "mass monsters" are just fat asses that like to eat protein powder.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 06:46:47 PM »
That's Samir Banout...one of the all time best backs/physiques in the sport.

Damn, that's Samir?  I never realized he was that small.  Photo's never really show you how little someone is.  Impressive back none the less.
\

The Coach

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 07:24:47 PM »
Damn, that's Samir?  I never realized he was that small.  Photo's never really show you how little someone is.  Impressive back none the less.

Small?

Lets be real and do a little comparison on someone that might be about the same weight shall we?

This is an owning by Bannout to enth degree!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 07:27:04 PM »
Uh......no.  Hide is far better conditioned.  Samir was great is his day, but didn't weigh more than 200lbs.  Hide's a bigger guy flat out.  Samir had a great back, but someone stole his legs.
\

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 07:31:01 PM »
Uh......no.  Hide is far better conditioned.  Samir was great is his day, but didn't weigh more than 200lbs.  Hide's a bigger guy flat out.  Samir had a great back, but someone stole his legs.

Please tell me your joking?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 07:32:30 PM »

Well, Hide has more drugs, swayed from what bbing should be..

You think Samir, in his prime today and with the drugs wouldn't destroy a 3rd teir bb'er?  ::) He was Mr. O, while Hide will not get higher than 7th at the some shitty contest.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 07:36:31 PM »

One of my favorite pics of Samir. He'll probably be at your show Joe. He's been going to many of the shows in LA.
and keep moving!

The Coach

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 07:37:11 PM »
.........and again

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2007, 07:37:32 PM »

Please tell me your joking.  His legs are cut, but like arnold had no mass.  Hide's legs are way bigger.  Fact.

Well, Hide has more drugs, swayed from what bbing should be..

You think Samir, in his prime today and with the drugs wouldn't destroy a 3rd teir bb'er?  ::) He was Mr. O, while Hide will not get higher than 7th at the some shitty contest.

Yeah....how many times did he win that title?  That's right.  It's comparing apples to oranges.  Sure Hide is third tier today, but back then, they never saw that type of condtioning.  As far as what he could have done....purely speculation. 
\

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2007, 07:39:38 PM »
Coach face it, the guys back then may have had better lines than todays pro's, but some NPC middleweights are sporting better physiques.  Stop sweating the little guys and aspire to be a big guy. ;)
\

The Coach

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2007, 07:41:13 PM »
One of my favorite pics of Samir. He'll probably be at your show Joe. He's been going to many of the shows in LA.

Very cool, I met him when I was a kid at Golds, it was right before he won the Universe and he was posing, talk about unfreakingbelievable. Too bad the most of the "Gurus" and judges don't pay attention to detail anymore. Hide is a great BBer...by todays standards, but NO ONE can compare to the detail of yesteryear.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2007, 07:46:14 PM »
The Coach, find out where he buys his toupees

The Coach

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2007, 07:50:16 PM »
Please tell me your joking.  His legs are cut, but like arnold had no mass.  Hide's legs are way bigger.  Fact.

Yeah....how many times did he win that title?  That's right.  It's comparing apples to oranges.  Sure Hide is third tier today, but back then, they never saw that type of condtioning.  As far as what he could have done....purely speculation. 

The purpose of being on a BBing stage is to present a physique that shows almost every detail, every muscle fiber, every separation with a respectable amout of size with symmetry (or at least thats the way it used to be), todays guys, including Hide don't present that sort of physique, they are block of hard muscle, with no separation, veins and little in the way of cuts let alone being "shredded".

The Coach

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2007, 07:55:10 PM »
Coach face it, the guys back then may have had better lines than todays pro's, but some NPC middleweights are sporting better physiques.  Stop sweating the little guys and aspire to be a big guy. ;)

Name one middle who can sport a better physique than Samir, or anyone from that time who was an Olympian. I know Hide is bigger, that's great if the sole intention is to play the size game, but it has to go back to size and quality and thats just not happening and I seriously want to know why. Judges?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2007, 08:02:15 PM »
Very cool, I met him when I was a kid at Golds, it was right before he won the Universe and he was posing, talk about unfreakingbelievable. Too bad the most of the "Gurus" and judges don't pay attention to detail anymore. Hide is a great BBer...by todays standards, but NO ONE can compare to the detail of yesteryear.

So are you saying Hides' back is not shredded.  Hide is far better conditioned in the back than Samir.  His back is sliced, not just separated.  I'll give the edge in taper to Samir, but Hide dominates him in conditoning.  Both have their strong points but it's like comparing wheeler to munzer.  Wheeler is more pleasing to look at, but even in 93, you could still tell that he was holding a bit of water....where as munzer was dry as death.

On stage, Hide completely surpasses Samir.  The 80's are over.

As far as middleweights....go to the Nationals.  Take your pic of the top 5.
\

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2007, 08:09:02 PM »
Dballn..you are arguing Mr. Olympia vs fried rice........please shut up as you are merely showing how little you know about bb'ing....PS. you think you can even begin to compare with the chemicals of 1983 to what these guys jam themselves with today...and the guys had better bodies back then....

The Coach

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2007, 08:10:08 PM »

So are you saying Hides' back is not shredded.  Hide is far better conditioned in the back than Samir.  His back is sliced, not just separated.  I'll give the edge in taper to Samir, but Hide dominates him in conditoning.  Both have their strong points but it's like comparing wheeler to munzer.  Wheeler is more pleasing to look at, but even in 93, you could still tell that he was holding a bit of water....where as munzer was dry as death.

On stage, Hide completely surpasses Samir.  The 80's are over.
[/img]http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=168697.0;attach=196638;image[/img]

As far as middleweights....go to the Nationals.  Take your pic of the top 5.

Never said Hide didn't look good, he does, but not as shredded not as good as shape, could have used to separation in the arm/delt tie in but shredded..no.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2007, 08:16:14 PM »
Dballn..you are arguing Mr. Olympia vs fried rice........please shut up as you are merely showing how little you know about bb'ing....PS. you think you can even begin to compare with the chemicals of 1983 to what these guys jam themselves with today...and the guys had better bodies back then....

Okay.... ::)

A one time Mr. O....had arnold decided to compete that year, he would have beat Samir too.  Coach pointed out Hide, I am just showing that the older physiques don't compare with 90's and on BB's.

Numerous guys have better physiques than Samir......
Flex, MOMO, Cormier, Leverone, Yates, it just keeps going and going.

Go back to trolling for cock flavored toothpaste.

And coach by the pics you posted you can clearly see hide is drier.  Samir's back looks good, but he is still holding water.  The larger cuts vs the feather type striations give it away.

This is a real back...
\

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2007, 08:24:40 PM »
Numerous guys have better physiques than Samir......
Flex, MOMO, Cormier, Leverone, Yates, it just keeps going and going.

Better because of more drug use. Don't compare apples to oranges. And Samir's back destoys Hide's, whom is a 3rd-4th tier bb'er, while Samir won the O, not because of politics, but because he was the best of his day..

Samir would have matched Levrone, but not Yates in terms of mass. He would of been comprable to Cormier in pleasingness.. Depends on point of view. Samir's lines are better, as they are not the tradional black lines. Boring as they were bred for it by superiors, while Samir came of an ancient race and people not designed to pick cotton and be muscular.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2007, 08:49:53 PM »
....had Arnold decided to compete in 1983?.....cause he looked so damn good in 1980........by the way, leave your toothpaste out of this and argue who's stronger: Batman or Superman?

Just a sidebar...Bertil Fox should have won the 1983 Olympia... ;)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2007, 08:51:54 PM »
Better because of more drug use. Don't compare apples to oranges. And Samir's back destoys Hide's, whom is a 3rd-4th tier bb'er, while Samir won the O, not because of politics, but because he was the best of his day..

Samir would have matched Levrone, but not Yates in terms of mass. He would of been comprable to Cormier in pleasingness.. Depends on point of view. Samir's lines are better, as they are not the tradional black lines. Boring as they were bred for it by superiors, while Samir came of an ancient race and people not designed to pick cotton and be muscular.

Clearly, you are retarded.  Leverone was like 245 onstage, Samir was about 195lbs.  No way he's coming close to Leverone.  Had you said Ray.....maybe.

And I said Hides back was better conditioned, not better shaped.  Far more conditioned and bigger legs to boot. 

Why are you melting down over a guy who I said was better conditioned than Samir? 

....had Arnold decided to compete in 1983?.....cause he looked so damn good in 1980........by the way, leave your toothpaste out of this and argue who's stronger: Batman or Superman?

Just a sidebar...Bertil Fox should have won the 1983 Olympia... ;)

LOL good post.  Funny shit.  I agree Bertil should have won the O.

and Superman of course.
\