Author Topic: buzz aldrin punches man in the face!  (Read 18429 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: buzz aldrin punches man in the face!
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2007, 06:02:46 PM »
I don't quite understand the need for hyperbole on the internet in regards to one's assets......

All you have for worth here is your intellectual abilities.....property, wealth, assets...doesn't mean anything on the net. 

The Luke may be a booger eatin' loser in his parent's basement.  (in fact, that is the most likely situation given all things known about him)   But, he's the only one here making intelligent comments. 

It's dreadfully boring when turd droppings post as authority figures on issues they have no knowledge about. 
Shit like "why couldn't you see the stars?  You can see them on EARTH at NIGHT"  When the explaination is shitfully obvious if you know anything about the situation the photos were taken under, is laughably stupid.

One will never cease to be in amazement upon understanding of the common man's ignorance. 

ILL HAMMER YOUR FACE!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2007, 06:08:57 PM »
Now I understand The Luke. I thought you were from Dublin, California, but you're actually from Dublin, Ireland. You've been sneaking a sip or two from the Jameson, haven't you. That's OK, I'm a sucker for a friendly bottle of Dewars.

Cheers & happy travels.

http://www.jamesonwhiskey.com/ (for the squares)
http://www.dewars.com/lda.aspx?ReturnUrl=/default.aspx (for the creampuffs)
a

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2007, 06:12:38 PM »
The luke in your travels what have you learned of the holy grail?

and could you tell me what exactly it is?

I've been confused ever since I read The Da Vinci Code....  :-\

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2007, 06:12:42 PM »
If you were on the Moon, wouldn't you be able to see the stars a lot more clearer?
I don't see one single star in the background....

It is a matter called "exposure latitude".  The f stop and shutter speed was set to expose the sunlite scenes, not for the star field.  To photograph star fields on silver halide film, you have to expose many seconds to several minutes. In fact, on Earth, you have to use a device called an "equatorial mount" to slowly turn the camera at the same rate as the Earth spins to keep the star field steady long enough to register. Here is a picture of a cheap one. Next to it, the one used at mt. Palomar

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #129 on: October 17, 2007, 06:15:03 PM »
ILL HAMMER YOUR FACE!!!

You and whose army, Pal? >:(
a

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »
The luke in your travels what have you learned of the holy grail?

and could you tell me what exactly it is?

I've been confused ever since I read The Da Vinci Code....  :-\

I can only tell you if you can answer this...

"Et in Arcadia ego"

...and if you can answer that you probably already have a good idea of what it is. Or should I say a good idea of one of the things that it is.

The Luke
PS-read "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" by Baigent, Lincoln and Leigh

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2007, 08:24:12 PM »
I enjoy this temporal life too, Luke.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2007, 12:12:30 AM »

"Et in Arcadia ego"

...and if you can answer that you probably already have a good idea of what it is. Or should I say a good idea of one of the things that it is.

The Luke
enough of your riddles you ass burglar just tell us what the holy grail is and where we can find it

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2007, 12:29:02 AM »

"Et in Arcadia ego"

The Luke
what do you make of the graham hancock hypothesis that teh Ark is in ethiopia in a chapel that has been identified and located, guarded by a single elderly monk?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2007, 04:21:57 AM »
what do you make of the graham hancock hypothesis that teh Ark is in ethiopia in a chapel that has been identified and located, guarded by a single elderly monk?

...no, he's about 700 years too late.

That's a replica ark which may or may not contain one or both of the original tabota.

The Luke

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2007, 03:07:35 PM »
hahaa, hmm I try to explain it in eng, The above part of the flag are a steel wire that points right out to the flags stays in the correct postition?  did you understand? :D

WHY WOULD YO NEED TO PUT A STEEL WIRE IN A FLAG TO HOLD IT UP WHEN THERE IS NO GRAVITY TO PULL IT DOWN????? ITS A HOAX...YOU HAVE BEEN HAD
C

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2007, 03:32:13 PM »
WHY WOULD YO NEED TO PUT A STEEL WIRE IN A FLAG TO HOLD IT UP WHEN THERE IS NO GRAVITY TO PULL IT DOWN????? ITS A HOAX...YOU HAVE BEEN HAD

There's no gravity on the moon? OK, case solved.
a

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2007, 03:51:36 PM »

"Et in Arcadia ego"

The Luke

Et in arcadia ego is a painting.

I'll read it if I have the time and if its really interesting. I just thought I'd ask you what this grail is as it seems you'd know alot about it.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2007, 06:27:00 PM »
The general consensus is that the grail is a pseudonym for one of the following:

1) A Grail King... a direct descendant of Jesus Christ, who would (to the medieval mindset) be heir to all Christendom.

2) The Head of John the Baptist... there is a small group of Christian heretics who live subversively alongside (traditional) Pauline Christians called Johannites who believe John the Baptist was the true Christ and Jesus was an Antichrist usurper. There are rumours that the Mandaens (swamp Kurds) of southern Iraq are actually Johannites despite their outwardly Christian/Muslim protestations. What is not known is whether any of the other historical Christian heretics: the Cathars; Bogomils; Capocratians; Knights Templar or Simon Magis disciples are actually Johannites... and whether or not any of them have survived to modern times in the form of secret societies who protect this relic.

3) The Philosophers Stone... a magical (perhaps metaphorical) stone which is claimed to make possible the Great Work (the conversion of base metals into gold). But that gets into the realm of Alchemy and hidden esoteric traditions.

4) The Ark of the Covenant... every time I go scouting locations in southern France I play the theme from Indiana Jones in my rental car.

5) The Lost Visigoth Treasure... when Alaric and the Visigoths conquered Rome in the fifth century they removed everything of value, including the entire Roman treasury (which contained the Temple treasure from Jerusalem since 70 AD) back to their capital Rhedae (believed to now be the "village of mystery" Renne le Chateau)... this treasure has never been recovered. It's probably somewhere in the region of a hundred billion dollars worth of gold, silver and artifacts.

6) The Templar Treasure... as the first bankers in Europe the Templars became immensely wealthy. When they were suppressed in 1307, King Philip le Bel seized all their assets. The Templar coin/bullion reserve was never found.

7) The Body of Jesus... in the first century the Rhedae area of southern France actually had the worlds second largest population of Jews (outside Jerusalem/Israel). If Jesus had actually survived the crucifixion and was banished/unwelcome in Israel/Judea/Palestine chances are he would have moved to southern France. Others believe Jesus and Issa are the same person and that the body of Issa/Jesus was removed/stolen by Templar Knights (or Christian Crusaders) from the mausoleum in Kashmir (between Pakistan and India). The Kashmiri tomb of a prophet/healer named Issa who supposedly claimed to be the exiled Jesus is still visited by pilgrims to this day. 

8) The Grail Cup... the cup/vessel used in the Last Supper that supposedly also caught Christs blood when he was dying on the cross.

...there are several other theories covering everything from the ridiculous (ley-line convergence points) to the obscure (Thoth's Emerald Tablets or perhaps even copies of Berossus' Histories), but those listed above are the main contenders.

The Luke

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #139 on: October 19, 2007, 07:21:59 AM »
There's no gravity on the moon? OK, case solved.

;D

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2007, 07:28:19 AM »

You hit the nail on the head. An interesting anomaly of the universe is that earth's moon is the sole location where gravity does not exist.

You must work for NASA writing the code behind the mission logic.
The answer is "yes".

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2007, 11:43:15 AM »
Ya, the star issue is silly. Take a camera, focus on an object in the foreground. Magically the objects in the background become very distorted or disappear completely. Keep in mind the background objects (the stars) were billions of miles in the background. They were taking pictures of the guy on the moon, not the stars.

It was pointless and very expensive, but we went to the moon. Besides, if we didn't go to the moon, how do you explain Moon Pies? I mean legally, they would have to be called Earth Pies, if the guy didn't go to the moon and get the ingredients.

Exactly, are these morons gonna start saying we've never been in space now because pictures of the earth from space have no stars in the background either ::)

Oh and why haven't we been back....... Why the hell do we need to keep going back.
I think I no longer believe my step dad went to Vietnam to fight........ Because he never went back ::)

Conspiracy junkies are annoying, I have haerd and seen it too many times and I actually know of someone who has a collection of Dvds all about conspiracy theories, he even keeps a few in his car to show others. Some people are just true retards escpecially those who argue things they have ZERO actual knowledge about, they just read an article or see a movie and suddenly proven scientific facts mean shit because some douche bag with no credentials is telling them otherwise.
I

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2007, 02:15:31 PM »
The Soviets did not have the capability to track deep spacecraft until late in 1972, immediately after which, the last three Apollo missions were abruptly canceled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusations
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 20, 2007, 08:20:20 PM »
They're fun to ponder, for sure.
A rocket left the moon's 1/6 gravity and launched back into orbit, then back to earth.

When it took off, the camera got the whole thing.  not one bit of moon dust was disrupted.  I don't know how a rocket takes off without displacing a litle dust under it.  Enough force to lift a craft with 2 men in it off the ground and miles into the air - I mean, a fvcking rocket blast!

yet not one bit of moon dust moves.

I'd love to be convinced that's normal.  Someone clarify this!

there was NO rocket booster. The craft was raised from the moon using a tractor beam borrowed from the Klingons.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 20, 2007, 09:15:08 PM »
You hit the nail on the head. An interesting anomaly of the universe is that earth's moon is the sole location where gravity does not exist.

You must work for NASA writing the code behind the mission logic.

HOW DID YOU KNOW? WOW YOU GUYS ARE REALLY SMART....
C

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 20, 2007, 09:25:15 PM »
ILL HAMMER YOUR FACE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  :D