Author Topic: wrist straps  (Read 2680 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: wrist straps
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 07:07:36 PM »
wow, really showed me....pretty intelligent comeback....when was the last time mr olympia was judged on his grip strength. Maybe you guys just need to learn how to actually lift and work the targeted muscle. Why do queers like you worry so much about grip strength? You in a strongest man comp or something?
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 07:19:02 PM »
Here Geo..watch this fitshow episode where Schlierkamp explains how to use straps and how to build a back, try and pay attention and you too might have a lats someday

http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/fitshow/posedown/fitshow.htm

episodes 2 and 4...

I know you are one of those guys in the gym barely moving weight and even that little movement comes with horrible form and you leave the gymon back day with a hell of a bicep pump but nothing in the back.
gotta love life

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 07:51:56 PM »
do you guys know how foolish you look! a simple question about wrist straps and ya'll are name calling like a couple of 10 year olds!  ::) ::)

If you like them use them! If not, don't. Not that hard.  I don't like them myself I like to just use grip Strength ....  Even using strick form I still get a bicep pump.
Masters- 50-54
148#

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 10:31:43 PM »
Here Geo..watch this fitshow episode where Schlierkamp explains how to use straps

no !

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2007, 05:09:36 AM »
do you guys know how foolish you look! a simple question about wrist straps and ya'll are name calling like a couple of 10 year olds!  ::) ::)

If you like them use them! If not, don't. Not that hard.  I don't like them myself I like to just use grip Strength ....  Even using strick form I still get a bicep pump.

You obviously don't know me John...I use GB.com to vent and act like a 10 year old..the whole fun of being anonymous
gotta love life

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 09:55:04 AM »
I use them on deads, stiff deads and the final few sets of rows.
I also used them earlier this year to help rehab a fore arm muscle I pulled.
I think they are great