Author Topic: Milos' Drinks - they deliver!  (Read 30907 times)

whitecamaross

• Getbig II
Re: Milos' Drinks - they deliver!
« Reply #350 on: October 29, 2007, 01:09:07 PM »
milos, im still waiting to hear from you... i have not received the code in my email..

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: October 29, 2007, 01:19:11 PM »
Oh my God you're dumb as fucking door knob...........I can't take it anymore, I'm seriously dealing with total imbeciles on here. I got xyuz on here who talks shit and says he'll be at the show and I'll bet anything this guy won't have the balls to come and actually talk shit to my face, then there's you who would thinks he knows what hell he's talking about trying to give me a laymen physiology lesson when that's not what I'm even talking about. Let me make it clear and take a look at some pics before insulin and after insulin. I can't make it any clearer...........I give up, please pick up a book, research on the web, go back to school...fuck whatever, but please just learn something before you call someone out and call them names........fuck, you hide behind your computer for Gods sake and talk shit.............shut up please!!

midget meltdown. ;D let me translate your key board bashing jibberish. you have no idea how insulin affects the musculoskeletal system and you're ashamed of your stupidity and being exposed as a fraud. now you want to apologise to me.

don't apologise to me joe. apologise to the unfortunate and misguided clients you've defrauded. maybe it would be christian of you to return their money now. ;)

can't wait to see your competition pics joe.

now, by your reckoning, your muscles should be 'popping' better than ronnie coleman's pre 2006, right?

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #352 on: October 29, 2007, 01:31:58 PM »
This is bullshit. It's been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that MuscleTech causes 1197.38575959% muscle growth and we all know this is true cause we see a scientist wearing a lab coat standing next to a bodybuilder who uses the products and says so, in every one of their ads

But of course...who can deny lab coats?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #353 on: October 29, 2007, 01:40:26 PM »

But of course...who can deny lab coats?

They don't give lab coats to just anyone.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: October 29, 2007, 02:41:18 PM »
If you want to talk or go to dinner and have a civil conversation about BBing I have no problem with that. I try to be civil with everyone on here but there are so many shittalkers who talk crap on here then when you meet them they have a different attitude. I have met alot of board members on here who I have either met or helped and all have been cool. It's the two faced ones I have a problem with.   

I'll come too.....

but only if you bring the pegster along

;)

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #355 on: October 29, 2007, 02:45:58 PM »
Gaerreth, whoever you are, realize that you're not actually winning anything here.  I've asked a question to which you've just used politician-like weasling to escape real answers (not that you're in any position to do so, but since you're defending these products instead of Milos, you're fair game and will illustrate my points clearly).

But really, who are you to defend Milos' products?  Some sort of a rep for his company?  My, that'd make you a real non-partisan voice of reason, wouldn't it....? ;D

The only thing you've done is further bolster the fact that the supplement industry is lucrative but corrupt.  

Ask Gaspari, MetRX, and Muscletech to provide "trade secrets"??...man you're just NOT smart.  I'm asking for VERIFICATION of label claims, dude!  Every friggin' can of Coke has an FDA LEGALLY stated endorsement that ensures you're ACTUALLY getting what's on the label...do I know (or care?) what proportions of ingredients go into a can of coke?...of course not!  But I do want to know that someone is out there protecting the public from companies that don't care enough about the health of their customers...but since they realize a lot of supplement buyers are destroying their health via other chemical means, the quality of their supplements is really a drop in the bucket.

You go find me ONE major supp company that has third party testing of the contents of their products...what's that?...the sound of crickets chirping???....that's right, NOT ONE.  That's because the supplement industry (God, I've said this so many times yet you still miss the point) is UNREGULATED and that's why I'd like a little more proof as to the content claims on Milos' products.

By your "reasoning", just cause the big league guys don't do it, a small upstart company shouldn't have to either?  They're ALL wrong, and in fact you haven't got one fucking leg to stand on when I say you CAN'T PROVE that what's on the label of ANY supplement is actually IN the bottle!  

But whatever..in your ignorance, some people with actual brains in their heads (not Koloseum advert banners in their signature blocks) will have read my points and will make eductated choices in their supplement purchases...if indeed they can justify the point to even do so.

You know what I can rely on (for a legal FACT) that has the protein in it that I want?....FOOD.  Real food.  The kind you buy in a grocery store that has passed FDA testing.  And it's never failed me ONCE...and if it WAS proven that there was something in there that shouldn't have been, the full force of the legal system can be (and has been!) brought to bear against the violators.  And that means something...but who knows with some supplement companies?  Who's going to care if your last batch of protein powder contained 15% drywall powder?  Nobody will care because it's BUYER BEWARE...and you'll just blame your "lousy genetics" for your lack of gains and switch to another company which has no more responsibility to telling the truth than the LAST snake oil salesmen.  Get the picture?

Go ahead and buy your whatever protein powders from whoever you want.  I hope you also enjoy some of the broken glass, traces of feces and other fun stuff that tagged along for the ride during the unregulated and unenforced process of production and packaging.  You think that bad bout of gas came from the aminos?...think again, Potsie :o

If you really wanted to see real bodybuilders getting some high quality supplements, you'd ask for the same damn information I am.  Instead, you're just a corporate whore who is either in denial, naive, ignorant or just plain stupid...most likely, a little bit of each....obviously some more than others.
Do I dare say: windbag?

I'm wasting too much time as it is. I already made my point. Beast8692 understood it, why can you not?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: October 29, 2007, 02:49:22 PM »
Nope...that's correct. Kamali had hard chest muscles, Yates did not. Confirm with Milos.

So...you're saying that Mishko walks around & touches other body builders   ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #357 on: October 29, 2007, 05:34:33 PM »
So...you're saying that Mishko walks around & touches other body builders   ::)

Does this surprise you?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: October 29, 2007, 06:11:03 PM »

Does this surprise you?  ::)

well...not really

They're paying Mishko for his services....I guess thats part of the Snake oil/ training/ G4P package.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some snake oil deep muscle massage going on

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #359 on: October 29, 2007, 06:13:32 PM »
They're paying Mishko for his services....I guess thats part of the Snake oil/ training/ G4P package.

I wonder if that includes 'slin and AAS, or it's BYO?   Garraeth?
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: October 29, 2007, 06:17:20 PM »
I wonder if that includes 'slin and AAS, or it's BYO?   Garraeth?

Well...Mishko does have this theory about the amount of protein packed in seemen.

Especially when you take snake oil 30-45 minutes to load the testes

Garrath has been on this now for 2 months

Just LOOK at the improvements

;)

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #361 on: October 29, 2007, 08:51:35 PM »
Do I dare say: windbag?

I'm wasting too much time as it is. I already made my point. Beast8692 understood it, why can you not?

You had a point? ::)

I don't even know why you bothered replying with your snide little comments, other than to show your corporate whore tendencies.

Enjoy your paint-chip laden supplements, G!   

BBJunkie

• Getbig II
« Reply #362 on: November 02, 2007, 08:14:36 AM »
Hey Milos,

I got my Warrior Promo Pack on Monday...your products taste awesome!  Very easy to drink during training and the PUMP IS INSANE!!!

Thanks!!!!