Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 20, 2014, 09:37:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC set to announce new television deal on Thursday LIVE NOW!!!updated by bluto  (Read 10891 times)
MB_722
Getbig V

RIP Keith

« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2008, 02:07:26 AM »

I haven't been paying attention to the brock lesnar bullshit. but once he gets in the octagon I really want him to get knocked out standing up. With blood and teeth coming out of his mouth as he falls on his face.

Grin

hope it happens to lesnar  Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
milfer
Getbig III

« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2008, 08:02:33 AM »

I'm tired of all this pride bullshit... pride is no more.. I'm an mma fan and want to see it last, the only good thing we have  now is the ufc we should support them.   i was a pride fan, but more so I'm a mma fan and the best mma organization now is the ufc.

?
MindSpin
Getbig V

MMA > Boxing

« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2008, 08:55:02 AM »

I'm tired of all this pride bullshit... pride is no more.. I'm an mma fan and want to see it last, the only good thing we have  now is the ufc we should support them.   i was a pride fan, but more so I'm a mma fan and the best mma organization now is the ufc.

Couldn't agree with you more.  It's time for all of the Pride Nut-huggers to STFU. Smiley

w
MB_722
Getbig V

RIP Keith

« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2008, 11:58:33 AM »

hope it happens to lesnar  Grin

heheheh

honestly, he has potential.

Although last night showed he didn't deserve to be there. IMO
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!