Author Topic: Who should mod the V?  (Read 14999 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Who should mod the V?
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2007, 07:54:13 PM »
Aww the "dude" with no tits and an enormous clit is on a powertrip.  Arent you due for another shot sweetheart?

Keep sucking Bezerk's balls, it's the only action he's gonna see. 

:)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2007, 07:54:25 PM »
Yeah, that was a bit over the top, took a lot of fun out of it. I am 33 and I don't want my mom bothered by my "online enemies" :P

I gotta admit that's definitely taking it to the next level... I couldn't imagine.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2007, 07:54:36 PM »
Calm down Rip. You can't possibly think you're insulting, do you? Who's going to come rushing to your aid? DavidPaul, the muslim in denial, or maybe Magoo, the kid who can't come to grips with his lust for penis. Or maybe Buttsucko, all 130 pounds of 1980's Alabama terror that he is? I'm sure you can get on the schmoephone and round up the troops with promises of "new pics". So go ahead and do it, she with the dried out "former" pussy.  ;D

Right on time Magoo, like I knew. I'm surprised you're not at your school's Heart House trolling for freshman dick tonight.  :o

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2007, 07:56:08 PM »
This thread has turned into total pandemonium and chaos, which I love for obvious reasons. ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2007, 07:56:46 PM »
Calm down Rip. You can't possibly think you're insulting, do you? Who's going to come rushing to your aid? DavidPaul, the muslim in denial, or maybe Magoo, the kid who can't come to grips with his lust for penis. Or maybe Buttsucko, all 130 pounds of 1980's Alabama terror that he is? I'm sure you can get on the schmoephone and round up the troops with promises of "new pics". So go ahead and do it, she with the dried out "former" pussy.  ;D

Right on time Magoo, like I knew. I'm surprised you're not at your school's Heart House trolling for freshman dick tonight.  :o

Talk about right on time...is there a post that you don't feel the need to respond to with a meltdown?   ::)

:)

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2007, 07:57:46 PM »

Keep sucking Bezerk's balls, it's the only action he's gonna see. 

It would be the same as sucking on your baby penis of a clit!
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2007, 07:58:06 PM »
This thread has turned into total pandemonium and chaos, which I love for obvious reasons. ;D

hashahahaha yes!!!!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2007, 07:58:19 PM »

HAH!

NICE!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2007, 07:58:56 PM »
I figured I'd drop in and check out the new "V". I must say I'm impressed. One gigantic group of misfits. The woman who wishes she was born a dude, the muslim whose ashamed of his culture and the closet fag who won't admit it. A regular old Brady Bunch!  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2007, 07:59:16 PM »
Yeah they weren't doing their jobs properly on the g and o, i remember that.
hmmmmmmm where's Kiwol and the V at".... also where's mars and the SQUAD.

hahahahaha! that's right i destroyed them all ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2007, 08:00:27 PM »

Talk about right on time...is there a post that you don't feel the need to respond to with a meltdown?   ::)

remember what i said? mention the kid and he'll go on a six-hour posting spree, responding to absolutely everything. it's gotten to the point where if i get bored i just poke him with a stick and then sit back and watch him flip out for a while. usually i can leave and go do stuff, then come back and he's still going at it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2007, 08:00:43 PM »

Having flashbacks SS? :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2007, 08:01:02 PM »

Yo man, you and SF gonna be putting together a new SQUAD? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2007, 08:02:03 PM »
It's funny that Magoo has been so thoroughly ostracized that he's taken up residence on the V.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2007, 08:02:09 PM »
I figured I'd drop in and check out the new "V". I must say I'm impressed. One gigantic group of misfits. The woman who wishes she was born a dude, the muslim whose ashamed of his culture and the closet fag who won't admit it. A regular old Brady Bunch!  ;D

Coming from the cagefighter who posted a picture, of himself, and denied it was him after being rediculed,

Yeah I am ashamed, I wish I had your freaky muscular build on top of everything else.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2007, 08:03:09 PM »
Coming from the cagefighter who posted a picture, of himself, and denied it was him after being rediculed,

Yeah I am ashamed, I wish I had your freaky muscular build on top of everything else.

Apparently you wish you were born white like me too, seeing that you won't accept your muslim roots.  ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2007, 08:03:28 PM »
remember what i said? mention the kid and he'll go on a six-hour posting spree, responding to absolutely everything. it's gotten to the point where if i get bored i just poke him with a stick and then sit back and watch him flip out for a while. usually i can leave and go do stuff, then come back and he's still going at it.

I used to find it hilarious, when he would go crazy, and start pming YOU, about how much he was in your heads,

the irony

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2007, 08:04:35 PM »

that was classic, right there. he posts up a picture of him in what appeared to be a public bathroom, snapping a picture with his shiny pink phone (very nice, by the way). then when everyone made fun of him he immediately said it was just some friend of his whose pictures he got off of facebook and assured us he was a whole lot bigger than that kid. ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2007, 08:05:01 PM »
Apparently you wish you were born white like me too, seeing that you won't accept your muslim roots.  ;D

Where have I posted I am white?

Find it, link me,

don't you find i strange your on your own here, the others know what I look like,

I blow you out the water, keep cagefighting fedor

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2007, 08:05:54 PM »
that was classic, right there. he posts up a picture of him in what appeared to be a public bathroom, snapping a picture with his shiny pink phone (very nice, by the way). then when everyone made fun of him he immediately said it was just some friend of his whose pictures he got off of facebook and assured us he was a whole lot bigger than that kid. ::)

I posted that once, he pmed me nonstop for an hour, I couldnt figure out how to block pms either, so I was fucked lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2007, 08:06:42 PM »
hahaha, nothing made my day more than bringing DP's internet world down on his head. Notice how he barely posts now and slinks around ever since he was exposed as a muslim. Alex23 seems to think you're a raghead too. We all can't be wrong.  ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2007, 08:06:52 PM »
I used to find it hilarious, when he would go crazy, and start pming YOU, about how much he was in your heads,

the irony

dude, i'm sure in my backlog of PMs i have the absolutely mental destruction he had when i pointed out his 8000+ post count that he asked ron to slice down. i mentioned it on the board, and in as long as it took him to type it there was this 5 page manifesto sitting in my PM box.

i told him i didn't read it but the fact that he typed the thing proved he cares about the boards a hell of a lot more than he claims, and immediately after that there's ANOTHER giant PM waiting for me. yeah, he's in my head all right.  ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2007, 08:08:54 PM »
hahaha, nothing made my day more than bringing DP's internet world down on his head. Notice how he barely posts now and slinks around ever since he was exposed as a muslim. Alex23 seems to think you're a raghead too. We all can't be wrong.  ;D

I barely post?

I have always averaged around 12 posts a day, I as with a lot of people go through spells of posting more, kinda like you that christmas where you had a ball

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2007, 08:09:27 PM »
Yo man, you and SF gonna be putting together a new SQUAD? 
Yeah I just got off the phone with Dave.....I text you all the info tomorrow.

right now there's some good ownings going on in this thread and i don't want to miss a thing.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2007, 08:09:47 PM »
dude, i'm sure in my backlog of PMs i have the absolutely mental destruction he had when i pointed out his 8000+ post count that he asked ron to slice down. i mentioned it on the board, and in as long as it took him to type it there was this 5 page manifesto sitting in my PM box.

i told him i didn't read it but the fact that he typed the thing proved he cares about the boards a hell of a lot more than he claims, and immediately after that there's ANOTHER giant PM waiting for me. yeah, he's in my head all right.  ::)

Why did he get ron to delete so many posts? Who gives a shit about that? Oh he doesn't care, he doesn't care at all man.