Author Topic: Michael Lockett's Diet  (Read 20963 times)

rk272727

• Getbig IV
Re: Michael Lockett's Diet
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2007, 08:48:47 PM »
Michael Lockett told me he eats 3 chicken/rice meals per day, and in between them all, he eats whatever he wants.  Snickers, ice cream, potato chips, etc.  Think that'd be a good diet to follow?  If not for precontest, what about offseason?  I mean if you're gonna get in all the chicken and rice meals, you can't eat too much of the other or else you're never gonna be able to stomach it.  I think I may try this approach for awhile as I get back into my training.   
  i just gained 6lbs reading that
b

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2007, 09:14:56 PM »
i have decided i believe the michael lockett hype of him being "natural" and 2 cans of cokes and 4 twizzlers a day diet.

its not like his skip lacour and his profiting from this in any way (by claiming he is natural). just the opposite actually he's turnign people off because they think he is a liar.... whats the point then... to make up a big lie that doesn't benefit you in any way? it doesn't

he doesn't want to be in the sights of the DEA like all the other pro BBers are probably in-------------its also probably an embarrassment to his family etc if they knew what he had to do just to be able to compete in BBing

people outside of BBing think steroids are cheating----but in pro BBing its like using a basketball in basketball ;)------

another possible reason might be that he's just plain dumb and doesn't realize how condescending it sounds to fans and other BBers

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2007, 09:27:25 PM »
candidate...show us the body that all of your nutritional knowledge has yielded, after all you said that you live the bodybuilding life stylle  24/7  ::)
Here comes the money shot

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2007, 09:37:03 PM »
AHHAHAA OH MY FUCKING GOD DID CANDIDATE REALLY SAY THIS?

"what makes a real bodybuilder?
i am insanely huge? no. am i overly muscular? well, some females have told me so; but i regards to bodybuilding, no i am not. have i ever competed? no."

What the fuck female told you that?  Some 8 year old you were stalking at the playground?  High school wrestlers have more muscle than you bro and that is truth.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2007, 10:28:07 PM »
wtf did you do with a kilo of coke

please don't tell me you sold it in the hood..hahaha
no i wasnt even smart enough to sell half at street price in order to re-cop..just chopped up and sniffed every boulder of the shit i bought.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2007, 11:49:11 PM »
hahahaha! Thanks, dude!

Now everyone can see what I was talking about.. This candidate/candizzle cat is just plain weird and obcessive.
:D

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2007, 01:17:53 AM »
What I do is get stuck in a rut thinking that if I can't do everything 100% balls-out that I'd might as well not try anything.  That's the mentality I'm trying to break out of.  

Yes, thats exactly what I'd like to achieve as well. I find a strict bodybuilding lifestyle to retrictive on my social life and it takes away much of what makes life good. The trick is to find a balance.

CD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2007, 06:37:51 AM »
AHHAHAA OH MY FUCKING GOD DID CANDIDATE REALLY SAY THIS?

"what makes a real bodybuilder?
i am insanely huge? no. am i overly muscular? well, some females have told me so; but i regards to bodybuilding, no i am not. have i ever competed? no."

What the fuck female told you that?  Some 8 year old you were stalking at the playground?  High school wrestlers have more muscle than you bro and that is truth.
what are you talking about man, this guy is a fuccking BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Quagmire

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2007, 08:22:27 AM »
wow candijizzerella is a goof. I like the post up above about him tearing someone apart limb by limb.... lol... he probably couldn't even tear his boyfriends condom wrapper

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2007, 01:16:00 AM »
He's a nice kid and makes an effort to learn and change his lifestyle. If u got a good tip u want to contribute with do it. If not stop insulting him.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2007, 05:20:39 AM »
He's a nice kid and makes an effort to learn and change his lifestyle. If u got a good tip u want to contribute with do it. If not stop insulting him.
i'm not up on the kid so what's he up to?  turning to jesus?