Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 72561 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2007, 03:53:11 AM »
gh15. Where do you get your insider information? There is no hard evidence of any alien culture. No artifacts. Zero. Just silly theories. Darwin explained humans through natural selection. This is a definite physical process and over time leads to different species and so on. There is no need to explain humans with the help of aliens. There are cults and pseudo-philosophers who write crap like you are giving us but it is total nonsense. Your ideas have about as much validity as information heard in most health food stores. Misinformation and rubbish. Seems to me you need something to cleanse your neurons!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2007, 04:00:38 AM »
serious question:

where do you get all your secret UFO/alien knowledge from, gh15?

Do they talk to you after they abduct you and give you an anal probe? Are you permanently talking to them, on a weekly basis or do they send you phsychic e-mails every now and then?

Look, as long as you brabble along your stupid shit without ANY sort of proof or even anything that doesn't make you sound like a complete idiot, there's no way i can do more than laugh at you.

I'm so sorry that i cannot speak your extraterrestrial language in which you have all the vocabulary that doesn't exist in any human language, but for starters i would advise you talking to a shrink.

BTW, Lee Priest is just a roided out idiot, i have never seen him shoot laser from his eyes or fly around, as much as he likes to masturbate to superman comics, steroids can't do that.
You're an idiot, the whole huge and ripped greek gods story shows it again, you mix greek, roman, egypt, hebrew mythology up and say that these fictional stories rely on the aliens that lived on earth at that time.
That's EXACTLY the same as saying there is a Spider-Man comic book because spider-man is real.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2007, 04:03:33 AM »
gh15. Where do you get your insider information? There is no hard evidence of any alien culture. No artifacts. Zero. Just silly theories. Darwin explained humans through natural selection. This is a definite physical process and over time leads to different species and so on. There is no need to explain humans with the help of aliens. There are cults and pseudo-philosophers who write crap like you are giving us but it is total nonsense. Your ideas have about as much validity as information heard in most health food stores. Misinformation and rubbish. Seems to me you need something to cleanse your neurons!

For once,i totally agree with you, but i bet my ass gh15 will say that

1. the pyramids ARE alien artefacts.
2. The UFO's exist and are hidden by government.
3. Darwin was only a human so he was wrong.

He belongs into a nuthouse, he is the living proof that bodybuilders are dumb.  ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2007, 04:03:56 AM »

,y facts you mean not theories ,,i never brought to getbig theories only facts! and thats a promise,,
i get them from groom lake 1986-1994 ,,therei  s very very hard evidence in a mountain range called s4 part of are 51 that is NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE ONLY ACTIVE WITH SECRET EARTHLY VEHICLES,,in that s4 in a side of mountain range,,there are to this date 9 different vehicles that ARE NOT EARTH MADE AND WERE NOT MADE BY HUMAN BEINGS,,to this date this minute in time 2007 friday 23rd,,thsoe moutains were made to be look like mountains but when you get closer as in into s4 which you wont get because youll be dead zombie before you get there ,,,but when hypotetically speaking you get there you can see that there are 9 hangers built into the side of the moutains shaped like part of the mountains,,inside each one of them there is a vehicle that we still cant fuckin fly for long distance since we are lacking something i talked about before,,also we havent figures out all flight control as of 2006

but there is very much indeed hard evidence ,,basically when it comes out and it will with time since time is absolut on planet earth ,,,when it comes out you will feel cheated and those who know about it will serve federal time in prison,,the excuse will be that tis was kept away from human kind for its safety,,lawyers can make everything sounds good enough for lesser sentence,,but it will make you steam mad never the less
fallen angel

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2007, 04:08:27 AM »
gh15 has lost it  :(
Team Yates

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2007, 04:10:31 AM »
serious question:

where do you get all your secret UFO/alien knowledge from, gh15?

Do they talk to you after they abduct you and give you an anal probe? Are you permanently talking to them, on a weekly basis or do they send you phsychic e-mails every now and then?

Look, as long as you brabble along your stupid shit without ANY sort of proof or even anything that doesn't make you sound like a complete idiot, there's no way i can do more than laugh at you.

I'm so sorry that i cannot speak your extraterrestrial language in which you have all the vocabulary that doesn't exist in any human language, but for starters i would advise you talking to a shrink.

BTW, Lee Priest is just a roided out idiot, i have never seen him shoot laser from his eyes or fly around, as much as he likes to masturbate to superman comics, steroids can't do that.
You're an idiot, the whole huge and ripped greek gods story shows it again, you mix greek, roman, egypt, hebrew mythology up and say that these fictional stories rely on the aliens that lived on earth at that time.
That's EXACTLY the same as saying there is a Spider-Man comic book because spider-man is real.

lno spiderman is what you may want to be real but its not...i mix the stories of greek and roman and egypt becausse they are all interconnected my friend,,,i know it is not healthy to be fed as much as i fed you last day so ill stop answering you since you dont believe nor give a rat ass,,its ok you got the right to not believe,,i would too want to stay in the thinking my mommmy and adaddy know everything and the world is the way they thought me from age zero,,but guess what ..its not! and it wont hurt them if you develop yourself better to be ready for whats coming ,,its your right to know and start appriciating that there is someone that tell you that

and lets just say that im very femiliar with the israeli mossad,,if this dont answer your general questions nothing will
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2007, 04:11:43 AM »
,y facts you mean not theories ,,i never brought to getbig theories only facts! and thats a promise,,
i get them from groom lake 1986-1994 ,,therei  s very very hard evidence in a mountain range called s4 part of are 51 that is NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE ONLY ACTIVE WITH SECRET EARTHLY VEHICLES,,in that s4 in a side of mountain range,,there are to this date 9 different vehicles that ARE NOT EARTH MADE AND WERE NOT MADE BY HUMAN BEINGS,,to this date this minute in time 2007 friday 23rd,,thsoe moutains were made to be look like mountains but when you get closer as in into s4 which you wont get because youll be dead zombie before you get there ,,,but when hypotetically speaking you get there you can see that there are 9 hangers built into the side of the moutains shaped like part of the mountains,,inside each one of them there is a vehicle that we still cant fuckin fly for long distance since we are lacking something i talked about before,,also we havent figures out all flight control as of 2006

but there is very much indeed hard evidence ,,basically when it comes out and it will with time since time is absolut on planet earth ,,,when it comes out you will feel cheated and those who know about it will serve federal time in prison,,the excuse will be that tis was kept away from human kind for its safety,,lawyers can make everything sounds good enough for lesser sentence,,but it will make you steam mad never the less

Oh boy, somebody call the guys in white jackets.

Where does this bullshit come from, he must have harbored this shit over the years....

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2007, 04:14:30 AM »
lno spiderman is what you may want to be real but its not...i mix the stories of greek and roman and egypt becausse they are all interconnected my friend,,,i know it is not healthy to be fed as much as i fed you last day so ill stop answering you since you dont believe nor give a rat ass,,its ok you got the right to not believe,,i would too want to stay in the thinking my mommmy and adaddy know everything and the world is the way they thought me from age zero,,but guess what ..its not! and it wont hurt them if you develop yourself better to be ready for whats coming ,,its your right to know and start appriciating that there is someone that tell you that

and lets just say that im very femiliar with the israeli mossad,,if this dont answer your general questions nothing will

bwhahaahahaahahaahaahaha hahaaa, ok, Mr Steroid-dealing-MrOlympia-competiting-alien-contact-Mossad-spy, now i think you went really overboard.

In fact i believe i know a lot more about greek/roman mythology than you, but surely i lack the alien FACTS about this stories...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2007, 04:16:11 AM »
by the way donky ,,,,look at yoru avatar picture and whats written under it,,,its the best answer to your questions of what you would be like if there was no evolvment via extra terestriasl of the earth beings into human kind

this picture on your avatar is exact duplica of what you would look like if your truth snd observation were reality!
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2007, 04:17:32 AM »
bwhahaahahaahahaahaahahahahaaa, ok, Mr Steroid-dealing-MrOlympia-competiting-alien-contact-Mossad-spy, now i think you went really overboard.

In fact i believe i know a lot more about greek/roman mythology than you, but surely i lack the alien FACTS about this stories...

did i ever say i was in the mossad? its your assumption ! read me carefully read my english 10 times before you answer me because every single word i say is 100% accurate
fallen angel

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #110 on: November 23, 2007, 04:19:40 AM »
That's actually not the question here. The question is wether aliens build the pyramids with help of the anti-gravity element 15, which has no name yet but is used in UFO's that are hidden by human military and that aliens have infrared eyes with which they can remote control us.
gh15 also claims he talks 100% truth only on getbig.

This is truly the biggest BS i read in my life. gh15 lost all his credibility. If he believes in the crap he wrote there, it's not hard to think he also believes in his ridiculous 30g/week steroid cycles.  ::) ::)

I understand, I just wanted to point out some stuff. I have no idea how intelligent lifeforms on other distant planets could possibly traverse the extremely large distances to Earth. Example, the closest star to us is 4 light years away. It would take 4 years travelling at the speed of light to get here. A UFO could only travel at a small fraction of this speed of light. The closest galaxy is 25 thousand light years away.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2007, 04:20:25 AM »
did i ever say i was in the mossad? its your assumption ! read me carefully read my english 10 times before you answer me because every single word i say is 100% accurate

No, you're very familiar with the mossad.

100% accurate, yet no proof nothing to your bullshit claims.

Can you please tell me what Zeus' steroid cycles looked like?  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2007, 04:20:44 AM »
dont worry about these fools gh15, they are perfectly comfortable in their fatness and dont want to worry about an alien invasion. I can assure you i can kick everyones ass on this board and im not even the most trained fighter, just take a look around and you see a bunch of ignorant idiots. Atleast you can find a new home with Team Reptilian/ Team Nasser where i plan to conduct epic weightlifting and fighting sequences if it comes down to hand to hand combat with the aliens and also swimming lessons when the world floods over
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2007, 04:23:08 AM »
The aliens built pyramids with sound vibrations. They conducted large chanting sessions in perfect harmony to move the stones.

everything is based from sound. sound creates matter
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 23, 2007, 04:23:59 AM »
I understand, I just wanted to point out some stuff. I have no idea how intelligent lifeforms on other distant planets could possibly traverse the extremely large distances to Earth. Example, the closest star to us is 4 light years away. It would take 4 years travelling at the speed of light to get here. A UFO could only travel at a small fraction of this speed of light. The closest galaxy is 25 thousand light years away.

According to Einstein, lightspeed travel is impossible because everything will turn to pure energyat lightspeed.  It's well known that interstellar travel could only be possible by the usage of wormholes and very high velocities close to lightspeed to 'reduce' the time needed for travel.
But what you say is totally correct, even then it's probably impossible.

Maybe gh15 can explain interstellar travel to us, since he's the one that gets alien information from the mossad.  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2007, 04:25:41 AM »
The aliens built pyramids with sound vibrations. They conducted large chanting sessions in perfect harmony to move the stones.

everything is based from sound. sound creates matter

Oh look, the crack addict comes along.

I think gh15 already mentioned that it wasn't sound, but the unnamed element115 of antigravity.

You guys should talk to Planet Nibiru again.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2007, 04:27:27 AM »
According to Einstein, lightspeed travel is impossible because everything will turn to pure energyat lightspeed.  It's well known that interstellar travel could only be possible by the usage of wormholes and very high velocities close to lightspeed to 'reduce' the time needed for travel.

Maybe gh15 can explain interstellar travel to us, since he's the one that gets alien information from the mossad.  ::)

all you need is a vessel that can take the 'hit' of light speed , whats inside the vessel will not be affected atoms are 99 percent empty space. you dont even really have to travel linearly , there are portal areas even on earth
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2007, 04:27:54 AM »

the moment you found speed of light = the moment you find how to go faster than speed of light,,then again i know nothing about it,,it is beyond my understanding and ability to comprehand,,i dont want to do it as human being ,,a human will be burn alive doing it and 1000s of years of evolution will come before we are capable to understand it ,,,who knows we may be able to go speedof light sooner but i assure you it wont be in clothes :D

in any case i need to go,,oh well to change ids..... ::) ill be bacl later to read the 200 posts that wil be waiting ::)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2007, 04:31:35 AM »

just saw it before i go and ill answer it...
if you AS HUMAN BEING was capable of traveling speed of light you already would have ,,we cant figure how to  reach there,,and what einstin said and he was very smart human,,but what he said is ONLY applying to what he knew,,and what he knew ONLY APPLY to HUMAN BEINGS AS IN HUMAN KIND

please dont demonstrate ignorence that kill you everytime i read you since i want to believe youre somewhat smart
be back at night
fallen angel

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 23, 2007, 04:33:49 AM »
So GH15 where do you think life on earth started from? There are so many different types of species do you think we all started as the same form and adapted differently to our environment over millions of years? Where did that form come from? There was evidence of bacteria found on Mars recently i think.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2007, 04:36:06 AM »
just saw it before i go and ill answer it...
if you AS HUMAN BEING was capable of traveling speed of light you already would have ,,we cant figure how to  reach there,,and what einstin said and he was very smart human,,but what he said is ONLY applying to what he knew,,and what he knew ONLY APPLY to HUMAN BEINGS AS IN HUMAN KIND

please dont demonstrate ignorence that kill you everytime i read you since i want to believe youre somewhat smart
be back at night
so you are saying you know more than albert einstein?

;D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #121 on: November 23, 2007, 04:40:35 AM »
so you are saying you know more than albert einstein?

;D

Maybe GH15 is an alien?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #122 on: November 23, 2007, 04:51:44 AM »
all you need is a vessel that can take the 'hit' of light speed , whats inside the vessel will not be affected atoms are 99 percent empty space. you dont even really have to travel linearly , there are portal areas even on earth

Your perception of reality, and reality itself are two completely different things. I think your sensory organs and brain distort reality quite badly, compared with the average person.

Psychedelic and other drugs do this quite well, also mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2007, 05:08:27 AM »
Your perception of reality, and reality itself are two completely different things. I think your sensory organs and brain distort reality quite badly, compared with the average person.

Psychedelic and other drugs do this quite well, also mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Maybe GH15 is an alien?

Well, he is 5000 years old and has helped build the pyramids, knows about montains that look like montains but turn you into a zombie if you come near them and he believes that the anicent greek gods took steroids from Planet Nibiru to get huge and ripped.

I don't think a mere boring human idiot like Albert Einstein can beat that.  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2007, 05:16:10 AM »

the fact that my physique destroys everyone makes your point even more meaningful
A