Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 72302 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2007, 06:41:21 PM »
Goatboy if you think you can troll gh15 into thinking he's insane you're nuttier than anybody posting here.  You really think you can convince him that he's crazy?  See there's lots of logic you can see in the stuff he's presenting but the way you go about living your life in a bubble is the most insane thing ever.  EVER.   ;D 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2007, 06:42:09 PM »
LOL. Keeps getting weirder. 115, eh. That is a trans-uranic on the periodic table. Probably hyped by the kooks as a 'possible' superconductor if it can be kept (somehow) stable. I'd ask my dad about this (35+ yrs as an organic chem uni prof) except he thinks I'm somewhat intelligent at the moment and I don't want to dispel him of the notion.  ::)

if your dad is 30 year chemist and serioulsy make his living off it,,,he will smile at you and more than likley in his heart think that he got a smart son ,,to yoru face he wont say shit wether he knows it or not,,he can speculate unless he seen it face to face and worked on it,,i do believe though that a schmist of 30 some years will be very quiet when you start mentioning it,,but again if you never worked on it or around it you most likley shooting in the dark
fallen angel

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 06:42:58 PM »
I actually enjoy all of these discussions. Be it bullcrap or real its still pretty fascinating. I have a question GH...why would the aliens waste their time and build pyramids on earth. What is their purpose?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2007, 06:44:23 PM »
What the hell is going on here?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2007, 06:45:25 PM »
I actually enjoy all of these discussions. Be it bullcrap or real its still pretty fascinating. I have a question GH...why would the aliens waste their time and build pyramids on earth. What is their purpose?

We could be an alien ant farm of sorts and their sport could be manipulating (or "driving") us to make fantastic works of art.  Like us playing RPG's on Nintendo's. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2007, 06:49:15 PM »
LOL are you serious or did someone hack your account?

very serious,,but its old information mostly back from the 90s ,,now days others changes have taken and diff aspects came into play and goverments started to work together ,,today is a different world that is more open and understanding from within the section of goverment and military that control it ,,they work together very closely and change very fast as time permits,,,today area 51 is not active like it used to ,,it is mainly black bird fly zone and more conventional men made aircraft,,with aurora being the top secret man made aircraft on base,,
from all i know s4 is still there with part of the vehicles we captures in 1947 -1957 but it is more of a back engeenering on hold type of thing since you lack one specific element....

since end of 90s the area 51 was moved under the radar with all aspects of ufo beside s4 to michael airforce base in new mexico and vehicles since end of 90s are being stored there and from what i know there are a few there more human fitted in their dimention but yet still alien to earth in their nature and not man made
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2007, 06:51:21 PM »
Goatboy if you think you can troll gh15 into thinking he's insane you're nuttier than anybody posting here.  You really think you can convince him that he's crazy? 

I'm not trying to convinve him...  the psychotic rarely recognize their own delusions...  just trying to out him to everyone else as the nutjob (or more likely gimmick) he is.   ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2007, 06:57:59 PM »

dont have a clue ,,that should tell you im one of you mongos,,i mean humans,,i can only guess but my guess is worth nothing since i cant understand them and you cant either ,,its like an ant trying to understand why humans do what they do ,,we dont have the capabilities to offer them shit right now ao why even think,,its not like if we met right now we can intelectually be friends and go hunting,,its different aspects and dimnetions of time,,its beings who discovered the speed of light and fly through time ,,we are built different ,,we look different,,some look like us but i dont know exactly who,,they are just in control when it comes to years in universe,,they got a lot more time on us ,,it doesnt mean that we are dumb it just means that the ones who got here to visit are smarter and more advanced

if you ask to my iopinion i think they built or helped us built the pyramids inorder for future generations know they were here first and part of our history ,,that is in my opinion why you will never see independence day version of this,,you just dont kill your own,,,we are part of them even if small part we ahave part of them in us

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2007, 07:01:00 PM »

I'm not trying to convinve him...  the psychotic rarely recognize their own delusions...  just trying to out him to everyone else as the nutjob (or more likely gimmick) he is.   ;D

not a gimmick ,,real as it come,,real professional bodybuilder belong to ifbb and from planet earth :)
give me a break friend,,everyone who read me within 10 bad english sentences can tell i know what im talking about and wouldnt have the time to make this thing up,,no need to,,the 2 most interesting things in life as of today is the subjects of hormones and extra terestrial life ,,,if you notice both have something to do with engeeneering and chemistry
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2007, 07:03:17 PM »
gh15, did you want a bigger brain, so you tried synthol in the ear?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2007, 07:04:32 PM »
gh15, did you want a bigger brain, so you tried synthol in the ear?

:D
have to go
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2007, 07:06:27 PM »
i dont know what happens when you die all i know is that even if you had no clue to anything i tell you about,,you got to be a complete selfish psycopath not to understand that the universe has millions of galaxies ,,,trillions of solar systems ,,,and multi trillions of planets that have life as we know it and as we dont know it forms

it is a shame that nasa still keep it between closed doors but what can they do,,they are just an agency who follow orders given to it and fulfill the needs of specific time with the idea to do it the man kind way ,,in time after we have bases on other planets we will be more ready for contact,,official contact ,,this is where its all heading,,bush is a stamp but behind bush for many years there is a plan and the plan is first to go back to moon and then to mars by 2020 from then i estimate that first understanding among the people will be injected slowly and by the end of the century we will have official contact between civilizations that were incontact for many many years knowingly but unknowingly to majority of human kind

i really wish i knew what happened when you die,,i hope you go to heaven and find eternal peace but   i dont know and dont want to know until i get there

I'm not sure if I'm a psychopath but I am posting on GetBig on Thanksgiving day so you may have a point. I'm also not sure if I'm selfish because I do donate to the Salvation Army but I like to swat homeless people out of my way when they ask for money. But from a pure statistical stand point, when you consider how vast the universe is, it does seem unlikely that we, and we alone, are the only intelligent life forms.

In Dostoevsky "The Brother's Karamazov" Where Ivan says, "Where there is no God, all is permitted." Without a higher moral authority outside of yourself all concepts of right and wrong, good and evil, simply becomes a matter of personal opinion. Life itself has no higher meaning. If in the end there is no reward for the good or punishment for the evil then there is no divine justice and anything goes. It would be a tragedy if a Mother Teresa and a Hitler or Arafat share the same ultimate fate.

BTW, I need you to chime in on the thread on insulin titled "Why is insulin so effective in adding muscle mass?" That's just as important as the nature and origin of ethical monotheism and a discourse on the origins of life and the eternity of the soul.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2007, 07:16:31 PM »
have to go

sure you do gimmick, now switch back to your other screen name  ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2007, 07:30:31 PM »
intestering gh.. keep it coming

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2007, 07:31:39 PM »
intestering gh.. keep it coming

gh15 logged out and came right back in as g101.

monster bumping own thread with gimmiccc
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2007, 07:33:18 PM »

well said.

Btw mcfarland - nice way to throw out a pic of nasser in `gh15`s presence - YEAH  ::)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2007, 07:50:12 PM »
not a gimmick ,,real as it come,,real professional bodybuilder belong to ifbb and from planet earth :)
give me a break friend,,everyone who read me within 10 bad english sentences can tell i know what im talking about and wouldnt have the time to make this thing up,,no need to,,the 2 most interesting things in life as of today is the subjects of hormones and extra terestrial life ,,,if you notice both have something to do with engeeneering and chemistry

Hi Waddy ;)
Air Falcon

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2007, 07:52:02 PM »

Some druggie going off the deep end.

Just savor it by laughing.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2007, 07:57:59 PM »

Some druggie going off the deep end.

Just savor it by laughing.
Think DW hooked gh15 up with some mushrooms?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2007, 09:45:33 PM »
dont have a clue ,,that should tell you im one of you mongos,,i mean humans,,i can only guess but my guess is worth nothing since i cant understand them and you cant either ,,its like an ant trying to understand why humans do what they do ,,we dont have the capabilities to offer them shit right now ao why even think,,its not like if we met right now we can intelectually be friends and go hunting,,its different aspects and dimnetions of time,,its beings who discovered the speed of light and fly through time ,,we are built different ,,we look different,,some look like us but i dont know exactly who,,they are just in control when it comes to years in universe,,they got a lot more time on us ,,it doesnt mean that we are dumb it just means that the ones who got here to visit are smarter and more advanced

if you ask to my iopinion i think they built or helped us built the pyramids inorder for future generations know they were here first and part of our history ,,that is in my opinion why you will never see independence day version of this,,you just dont kill your own,,,we are part of them even if small part we ahave part of them in us

While i LOVE to hear stuff like this and would probably read 100 pages worth of it over and over again if you typed it... i seem to see some flaws in your story.......

1.  If this were all true, the gov't has a REAL tight hold on all shit like this.  They would have hacked and deleted your account immediately and shown up at your door and took you away if what you were saying was accurate and classified.

2.  "the person who discovers the speed of light and travels through time".  Hasnt it been proven that only ENERGY can travel the speed of light, hence, if you did manage to accomplish this you would become pure energy and cease to be living (as matter cannot travel at the speed of light)?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2007, 10:25:44 PM »
Save me a bowl GH15!  :)
a

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2007, 10:27:03 PM »
Save me a bowl GH15!  :)

gh15 is in TEAM NASSER, believe me, he's in it.  Him and Nasser were feeling each other's shit at one point or another, surely.   ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2007, 10:38:36 PM »
While i LOVE to hear stuff like this and would probably read 100 pages worth of it over and over again if you typed it... i seem to see some flaws in your story.......

1.  If this were all true, the gov't has a REAL tight hold on all shit like this.  They would have hacked and deleted your account immediately and shown up at your door and took you away if what you were saying was accurate and classified.

2.  "the person who discovers the speed of light and travels through time".  Hasnt it been proven that only ENERGY can travel the speed of light, hence, if you did manage to accomplish this you would become pure energy and cease to be living (as matter cannot travel at the speed of light)?

gh15 can get away with saying these epic truths because he does not exist in the "real world."  He does not have mass, and does not take up actual space in these 3 physical dimensions that we know; all we know of him is his internet persona.   

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2007, 10:41:09 PM »
A few things that are fact not fiction

A) Sambatyon - Read up on that guys, the river that throws stones all week and rests the seventh day confirmed by the US Govt. as it was hard to deny and planes sent there never returned and there is a kingdom there based on what russia claims but will not release the images they have from sat. lights.

B) Think about the following - The world has been around even according to the bible almost 6000 years, are you saying that all these 1000's of years noone was smart enough to create electric etc? Yet they knew how to figure out building massive structures etc?

All of a sudden within the past 100 or so years we became smart and we have all this advanced technology.

Maybe just maybe we stold this shit from somewhere else, a place where they had this stuff forever, a place that would make planet earth look old fashioned?

All of a sudden we figure out that we can use solar power? Did we figure it out on our own or did we figure it out by watching how some other planet or even a part of planet earth how they do it.

C) Ever stop and think that maybe when we send all this crap to other planets there are people there having the same conversation we are having here "did you see that rocket flying".

D) We figured out how to use something that god put on this planet called "Oil" yet we havent done anything with the magnetic field power god created, that will be the next big step using it to do anything pretty much from fly planes to many other things.

Stop and think yeah its cooler to laugh off everything

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2007, 10:44:15 PM »
A few things that are fact not fiction

A) Sambatyon - Read up on that guys, the river that throws stones all week and rests the seventh day confirmed by the US Govt. as it was hard to deny and planes sent there never returned and there is a kingdom there based on what russia claims but will not release the images they have from sat. lights.

B) Think about the following - The world has been around even according to the bible almost 6000 years, are you saying that all these 1000's of years noone was smart enough to create electric etc? Yet they knew how to figure out building massive structures etc?

All of a sudden within the past 100 or so years we became smart and we have all this advanced technology.

Maybe just maybe we stold this shit from somewhere else, a place where they had this stuff forever, a place that would make planet earth look old fashioned?

All of a sudden we figure out that we can use solar power? Did we figure it out on our own or did we figure it out by watching how some other planet or even a part of planet earth how they do it.

C) Ever stop and think that maybe when we send all this crap to other planets there are people there having the same conversation we are having here "did you see that rocket flying".

D) We figured out how to use something that god put on this planet called "Oil" yet we havent done anything with the magnetic field power god created, that will be the next big step using it to do anything pretty much from fly planes to many other things.

Stop and think yeah its cooler to laugh off everything

I was wondering the other day how we even came up with wireless internet.