Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 72562 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2007, 11:13:41 PM »
"...The world has been around even according to the bible almost 6000 years..."

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've got underpants almost that old.

a

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2007, 11:19:03 PM »
gh15 is a gangster

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2007, 11:25:28 PM »
Will Harris claims to be an intergalactic traveler hundreds of years old. I have never seen him train legs, either.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2007, 11:31:23 PM »
team reptilian has been before man and time

A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2007, 11:34:08 PM »
While i LOVE to hear stuff like this and would probably read 100 pages worth of it over and over again if you typed it... i seem to see some flaws in your story.......

1.  If this were all true, the gov't has a REAL tight hold on all shit like this.  They would have hacked and deleted your account immediately and shown up at your door and took you away if what you were saying was accurate and classified.

no.

doing so would only give creedence to the theory.

it's easier to brand everyone as crazy than try to stife the truth.

look at 911.
b

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2007, 11:57:28 PM »

B) Think about the following - The world has been around even according to the bible almost 6000 years, are you saying that all these 1000's of years noone was smart enough to create electric etc? Yet they knew how to figure out building massive structures etc?

All of a sudden within the past 100 or so years we became smart and we have all this advanced technology.

Maybe just maybe we stold this shit from somewhere else, a place where they had this stuff forever, a place that would make planet earth look old fashioned?

All of a sudden we figure out that we can use solar power? Did we figure it out on our own or did we figure it out by watching how some other planet or even a part of planet earth how they do it.

the USA declared independence 231 years ago.... very interesting. ;D
A

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2007, 12:35:34 AM »
A few things that are fact not fiction

A) Sambatyon - Read up on that guys, the river that throws stones all week and rests the seventh day confirmed by the US Govt. as it was hard to deny and planes sent there never returned and there is a kingdom there based on what russia claims but will not release the images they have from sat. lights.

B) Think about the following - The world has been around even according to the bible almost 6000 years, are you saying that all these 1000's of years noone was smart enough to create electric etc? Yet they knew how to figure out building massive structures etc?

All of a sudden within the past 100 or so years we became smart and we have all this advanced technology.

Maybe just maybe we stold this shit from somewhere else, a place where they had this stuff forever, a place that would make planet earth look old fashioned?

All of a sudden we figure out that we can use solar power? Did we figure it out on our own or did we figure it out by watching how some other planet or even a part of planet earth how they do it.

C) Ever stop and think that maybe when we send all this crap to other planets there are people there having the same conversation we are having here "did you see that rocket flying".

D) We figured out how to use something that god put on this planet called "Oil" yet we havent done anything with the magnetic field power god created, that will be the next big step using it to do anything pretty much from fly planes to many other things.

Stop and think yeah its cooler to laugh off everything

a year back or so, we had this guy holding a seminar for us in college(faculty of electrical engineering), and he also mentioned that we'd ''borrowed'' the transistor technology from those ufo crashings in roswel

hmm.......

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/acc2.htmll

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2007, 12:48:01 AM »
team reptilian has been before man and time

dw there are no reptilians.....these pics you posted are actually the rod of the greek god of medicine....

"""The rod of Asclepius (also known as the rod of Asklepios, rod of Aesculapius or asklepian[1]) is an ancient Greek symbol associated with astrology and with healing the sick through medicine. It consists of a serpent entwined around a staff. Asclepius, the son of Apollo, was practitioner of medicine in ancient Greek mythology.
Symbolism

The rod of Asclepius symbolizes the healing arts by combining the serpent, which in shedding its skin is a symbol of rebirth and fertility, with the staff, a symbol of authority befitting the god of Medicine. The snake wrapped around the staff is widely claimed to be a species of rat snake, Elaphe longissima, also known as the Aesculapian or Asclepian snake. It is native to southeastern Europe, Asia Minor, and some central European spa regions, apparently brought there by Romans for their healing properties.

Origin

There are several different theories as to the origin and development of the rod of Asclepius, any or all of which may have contributed to its development. The symbol is named for an ancient Greek legend, although the legend could be older.

Greek mythology

According to Greek mythology, Asclepius was said to have learned the art of healing from Chiron. He is customarily represented as a surgeon on the ship Argo, Asclepius was so skilled in the medical arts that he was reputed to have brought patients back from the dead. For this he was punished and placed in the heavens as the constellation Ophiuchus (meaning "serpent-bearer"). This constellation lies between Sagittarius and Libra. In early Christianity, the constellation Ophiuchus was associated with Saint Paul holding the Maltese Viper."""

QUESTION FOR GH15:

DO YOU THINK THAT THE EGYPT "GODS" EXISTED ON EARTH? IS IT THE REASON WHY PEOPLE MADE STATUES, BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY SEEN THEM IN PERSON?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2007, 01:02:02 AM »
It's amazing that there are people out there who actually believe that Earth is the only planet in the Universe that has intelligent life.

I think it comes down to people not knowing just how big the universe is:

-There are more than 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe.
-Each one of those galaxies contains on average 500 billion stars just like our sun.
-A percentage of those stars will have planets.
-A percentage of those planets will be just the right distance away from the sun to support life.
-The universe is about 14 billion years old, which is plenty of time for things to happen.

This is based on the Hubble telescopes 'deep field' photo. The telescope pointed at a small area of the dark sky about 10 times smaller than the full moon and zoomed in. In that photo there were approximately 10,000 galaxies.

There are literally more suns in the universe than grains of sand on Earth. Knowing these facts, how could anyone think that the Earth is the only planet that has life?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2007, 01:50:06 AM »
What the hell is going on here?

Plante Nibiru is coming!!!!!!!!

Steroids for free!!!

Woooooohhhoooooooooo!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2007, 01:55:05 AM »
It's amazing that there are people out there who actually believe that Earth is the only planet in the Universe that has intelligent life.

I think it comes down to people not knowing just how big the universe is:

-There are more than 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe.
-Each one of those galaxies contains on average 500 billion stars just like our sun.
-A percentage of those stars will have planets.
-A percentage of those planets will be just the right distance away from the sun to support life.
-The universe is about 14 billion years old, which is plenty of time for things to happen.

This is based on the Hubble telescopes 'deep field' photo. The telescope pointed at a small area of the dark sky about 10 times smaller than the full moon and zoomed in. In that photo there were approximately 10,000 galaxies.

There are literally more suns in the universe than grains of sand on Earth. Knowing these facts, how could anyone think that the Earth is the only planet that has life?

That's actually not the question here. The question is wether aliens build the pyramids with help of the anti-gravity element 15, which has no name yet but is used in UFO's that are hidden by human military and that aliens have infrared eyes with which they can remote control us.
gh15 also claims he talks 100% truth only on getbig.

This is truly the biggest BS i read in my life. gh15 lost all his credibility. If he believes in the crap he wrote there, it's not hard to think he also believes in his ridiculous 30g/week steroid cycles.  ::) ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2007, 01:57:25 AM »

QUESTION FOR GH15:

DO YOU THINK THAT THE EGYPT "GODS" EXISTED ON EARTH? IS IT THE REASON WHY PEOPLE MADE STATUES, BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY SEEN THEM IN PERSON?

Sure, gh15 knows this 100%. because he always talks the truth on getbig, and he is 5000 years old himself.

For all we know, he might be Ra or Anubis himself.  ::) ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2007, 02:24:42 AM »
There is only one Ra

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2007, 02:42:50 AM »
Sure, gh15 knows this 100%. because he always talks the truth on getbig, and he is 5000 years old himself.

For all we know, he might be Ra or Anubis himself.  ::) ::)

ok DonkeyKong  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2007, 02:55:16 AM »
ok DonkeyKong  ::)

Hey, don't blame me, i just add up the pieces of information he gives us.

He always writes 100% truth on getbig.  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2007, 03:06:37 AM »
     Ok, youre busted dumbass, element 15 is Phosphorus.  Phosphorus is the same stuff in your creatine shake, its not the key to antigravity.

Is it just me or is gh15 starting to sound a whole lot like daddywaddy ?  ::)

I think he meant element 115. Ununpentium.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2007, 03:12:34 AM »
  I think he meant element 115. Ununpentium.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No, it's called Elerium 115, unupentium is only the greek name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zrbite#Elerium-115

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2007, 03:24:02 AM »
this shit is still going huh? ok
see i read every one of the reponse and funny to say this but out of all of the responds and its funny to say this,,but out of all of the responds the daddy wady guy is pretty accurate as much as fun as you like to make out of him,,

the symbols he put there are from greek myths,,,but greek myths are nothing but as i said before part of our journy via time and space and interactions with universal life forms,,some of them looked even like us ,,OUR ANCESTORS THAT CONTRIBUTED TO THE CREATION OF HUMAN KIND AS YOU KNOW IT NOW AND WOULD NOT HARM US FOR THAT,,dont worry it would sound crazy to me to if i read it anywhere from soneone else,,and the more you think about it the more angry you get and the more questions you have and the more you want to accept "reality" as you been fed from young age by school ,,your parents,,your loved ones,,,but there is more to it and its hard to digest as i said before

the greek gods have been drawn and we have dipicted many of them,,,what made them gods ? what made them carry 250lb of lean muscle mass 1000s of years ago with very little bodyfat%? ,,we as human being do not able to carry this we are partly coming from water,,water species not hard rock species to begin with,,even the monkeys do not carry the enourmous structure many of the greek gods had and the monkeys are the most muscular developed creatures earth had before the engeeneering to create human kind,,

thos greek god were indeed out of this world,,for us they were everything we wanted to be,,and they were related to us and looked like us because they were part of us,,BUT! also extra terestrial and extra terestrial  origin that were grown here on planet earth as human kind,,i cant and wont try to distinguish between the 2 groups because its not my place to twist reality you had it done enough along the years for me to add to it stuff im not sure of

what i am sure of is that during those times there were no 300lb of lean muscle belonging in the human kind with minimal bodyfat% dipicted in drawings ,,called god by members of the human kind earth born,,those greeks were indeed in many cases extra terestrial origin ,,the cloest resemble to us human king and they are today and then what you call the tall whites,,its a group/species that were main contribution in the creation of human kind and bringing it to evolvment to what it is today from basically smart monkys,,

now you would ask how i explain the blacks? the blakc and the whites are the same exact thing,,,the black became black due to the place on earth the lived on ,,,evolution of million of years due to living atmospheric condition thus became black ,,,but their dna is exact same as you whites,,and all other colors,,you all a result of interference within the dna of earth species with the dna of what you call the tall whites

now i wil stop here because it can seriously lead to problems for this board,,there is no need to extend this specific topic but wady is pretty much on with what he put there
fallen angel

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2007, 03:32:30 AM »
whatafack  ;D

who is the best bullshit artist?

DW
TA
GH15

vote.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2007, 03:35:33 AM »
I think gh15 should get Goatboy to help him supervise all the idle Getbiggers by taking them to Eqypt and rebuilding the pyramids to their former glory. The deal is they have to use the ancient methods. Should be great for the calves pushing those huge marble blocks up inclines.

What is amazing is the nonsense believed by so many. Einstein was correct when he observed that the ignorant mind knows no limit. There is no evidence of alien people ever visiting our planet. If humans needed assistance to evolve then prey tell how did the aliens get to where they are in the first place? There is no evidence of any intelligent life out there. Nothing at all. Of course the universe is huge so it is possible there is other intelligent life out there. It is unlikely but possible that we are the only intelligent life in the universe.

I hope he keeps giving us more of that stuff. Almost as good as a Goodrum thread.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2007, 03:39:01 AM »
While i LOVE to hear stuff like this and would probably read 100 pages worth of it over and over again if you typed it... i seem to see some flaws in your story.......

1.  If this were all true, the gov't has a REAL tight hold on all shit like this.  They would have hacked and deleted your account immediately and shown up at your door and took you away if what you were saying was accurate and classified.

2.  "the person who discovers the speed of light and travels through time".  Hasnt it been proven that only ENERGY can travel the speed of light, hence, if you did manage to accomplish this you would become pure energy and cease to be living (as matter cannot travel at the speed of light)?

it is all true but s you can see for yourself i sound like a crazy maniac to 50% of the board if not 90%,,the goverment dont need to do anything ,,and if they wanted me the ussr would kill me long time ago,,for goverment im another loonaateek that seen too many movies,,hacking to computer means shit,,the sections of the goverment that still use the computer version of windows are back in the horse and wagon days ,,what you are given as humans thechnology wize is being developed 100 years ahead within closed doors already ! there is no need to hack to stupid internet computer working via  the 1990 technology only becuase that is what we humans are alowed to work with while the specific sections of goverment and military im talking about working with technology of 50 yers ahead of us and try to figure out technology that we still havent understood 50 years later inroder to take us 1000s of years forword,,hard to understand i know,,

but the last one to be belivable is me ,,ask bob lazar

2. speed of light was not a discovery by persons as you know it,,its discovery of living form beings,,i have no clue to what they are made of exactly ,,i know the little greys are humanoids and have no living parts as you know it in them,,beside that i dont know exactly what the operators of those humanoids are made of,,i cant be sure it is water like us earth people,,i do know though that the travel through time via speed of light is only twards the future and cant be back in time to past,,i also know that this travel take place indeed through what we human know as black holes and it involve bending time and space,,since i have no clue to this technology in detail since my brain cant figure it out since im HUMAN LIKE YOU,,there is no need for me to even try explaining it
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2007, 03:43:18 AM »

the greek gods have been drawn and we have dipicted many of them,,,what made them gods ? what made them carry 250lb of lean muscle mass 1000s of years ago with very little bodyfat%? ,,we as human being do not able to carry this we are partly coming from water,,water species not hard rock species to begin with,,even the monkeys do not carry the enourmous structure many of the greek gods had and the monkeys are the most muscular developed creatures earth had before the engeeneering to create human kind,,

thos greek god were indeed out of this world,,for us they were everything we wanted to be,,and they were related to us and looked like us because they were part of us,,BUT! also extra terestrial and extra terestrial  origin that were grown here on planet earth as human kind,,i cant and wont try to distinguish between the 2 groups because its not my place to twist reality you had it done enough along the years for me to add to it stuff im not sure of

what i am sure of is that during those times there were no 300lb of lean muscle belonging in the human kind with minimal bodyfat% dipicted in drawings ,,called god by members of the human kind earth born,,those greeks were indeed in many cases extra terestrial origin ,,the cloest resemble to us human king and they are today and then what you call the tall whites,,its a group/species that were main contribution in the creation of human kind and bringing it to evolvment to what it is today from basically smart monkys,,

Just when i thought it couldn't get any dumber....

So, are you telling me it's steroids from Planet Nibiru that made Greek gods (that surely existed and walked the earth) huge and ripped, OR do you accept the idea that humans tend to exxagerate stuff to make it look like something like a god or something...

The BS you are saying is basically if someone found a DC or Marvel comic book 4000 years from now and thinks that humans were able to fly, shoot laser from their eyes, turn huge and green when they get angry and so on.

I vote for gh15 as the biggest idiot on getbig. This guy has lost all connection to reality.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2007, 03:44:52 AM »
I think gh15 should get Goatboy to help him supervise all the idle Getbiggers by taking them to Eqypt and rebuilding the pyramids to their former glory. The deal is they have to use the ancient methods. Should be great for the calves pushing those huge marble blocks up inclines.

What is amazing is the nonsense believed by so many. Einstein was correct when he observed that the ignorant mind knows no limit. There is no evidence of alien people ever visiting our planet. If humans needed assistance to evolve then prey tell how did the aliens get to where they are in the first place? There is no evidence of any intelligent life out there. Nothing at all. Of course the universe is huge so it is possible there is other intelligent life out there. It is unlikely but possible that we are the only intelligent life in the universe.

I hope he keeps giving us more of that stuff. Almost as good as a Goodrum thread.

not only there is evidence but now slowly main military and goverment officials come out with evidence,,it will take another good 10-20 years to goather as much as possible  but even now they come out in the masses,,

also evidence are all over the place you just need to open your eyes,,the evidence you look for as in little green men coming say hi vince will not happen my friend,,they have nothing to do with you and what you want,,,they are light years ahead of your inteligence or mine,,we are ants to them yet part of them as simple as that

but the evidence is all around us ...from photos air brushed by nasa,,,to actual magnetic field after landings,,to people being taken on monthly baiss for dna and evolvment purpose by the little grey men as you like to call them,,to many more goverment documents that in usa is kept under security clearence of higher than tc36,,right now as i know of highest securiy clearence is tc40 and the president of the united state security clearence is tc32 on a need to know basis only
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2007, 03:50:28 AM »
Just when i thought it couldn't get any dumber....

So, are you telling me it's steroids from Planet Nibiru that made Greek gods (that surely existed and walked the earth) huge and ripped, OR do you accept the idea that humans tend to exxagerate stuff to make it look like something like a god or something...

The BS you are saying is basically if someone found a DC or Marvel comic book 4000 years from now and thinks that humans were able to fly, shoot laser from their eyes, turn huge and green when they get angry and so on.

I vote for gh15 as the biggest idiot on getbig. This guy has lost all connection to reality.

the only thing that make me idiot is me answeing you! you are a kid that is part of the reason for why human kind is yet not readly for this,,,

by the way when it comes to human kind,,,if someone find in million of years on planet earth a comic book it will be pretty accurate because if you look around you today....lee priest is comic book walking on 2 same for many others,,,and these are earth people from planet earth part of human kind

you have to understand that your little brain there in england of where ever you are cant realize whats going on ,,there is one thing that is worse than being stupid and it is BEING IGNORENT

it takes 3 minutes of reading me to know i know very well what im talking about or blubing about in your language,,

dont worry though it wont happen in your time on earth ,,your grand grands may be able to come to yuor grave side  put the proof,,it wont be me either since ill be dead same as you my friend
fallen angel

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2007, 03:52:36 AM »
"...The world has been around even according to the bible almost 6000 years..."

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've got underpants almost that old.

does the bible really say that?  only 6000 years?
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com