Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 71540 times)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #675 on: November 30, 2007, 09:06:48 AM »
I can't believe the person who posted that video is actually claiming they are NASA photos.  They are taken from a supposed time travel session Billy Meier had with his alien friends ::)

...I just watched the video myself.

Now I feel foolish for having tried to talk sense to this gh15 character. The guy in that video says outright that the pictures are from Billy Meier's "travels" with aliens. He also plainly states that he has nothing to do with NASA.

"Pleideans"? That shit can be traced straight back to the Betty Hill "star map" extrapolation... anyone who knows what I'm referring to knows just how embarrassingly retarded that whole line of bunk was... I read about that when I was eleven and even then I thought all that stuff was delusional bullshit.

Get back on the short bus gh15... or stop letting daddywaddy use your account.

The Luke

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #676 on: November 30, 2007, 09:10:28 AM »
thats beacuse he would win the arguments every single time,,
now when it comes to gyh15 itts easy to tell he doesnt give a crap wether you believe in human or extra terestrial ,or both,,he just lay it out ,,facts known to him ,,wether you believe it or not at the end doesnt matter because you cant do anything about it nor is gh15,,its part of life bounded to earth,,you are born you live your life you die,,rest of it changes on daily basis with or with out your knowings vince

i already answer this thread only for the sake of enterntainment and fights rather anything else but keep it up i like reading it

a

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #677 on: November 30, 2007, 09:53:52 AM »
I don't know what you mean by counterproductive. It's probably unhealthy in the long run, if nothing else. The body is meant to run on testosterone. If using a non-aromatizing steroid without test your estrogen will be low too - something even males need.

I don't recall Larry Scott, and other bodybuilders of that era, say the low Dianabol dosages they took was ineffective and as good as sugar pills. Maybe Vince's pills were bunk.  ::)

I mean that...

what would be better: natural with your own hormone production intact
instead of crashing your own T just to add some dbol in ?

test > dbol no?
tank u jesus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #678 on: November 30, 2007, 07:31:49 PM »
...I just watched the video myself.

Now I feel foolish for having tried to talk sense to this gh15 character. The guy in that video says outright that the pictures are from Billy Meier's "travels" with aliens. He also plainly states that he has nothing to do with NASA.

"Pleideans"? That shit can be traced straight back to the Betty Hill "star map" extrapolation... anyone who knows what I'm referring to knows just how embarrassingly retarded that whole line of bunk was... I read about that when I was eleven and even then I thought all that stuff was delusional bullshit.

Get back on the short bus gh15... or stop letting daddywaddy use your account.

The Luke

billy mayer or whatever his name was is a known sacm artist,,everything in related to ufo and time travel and all that bullcrap he lied about through out the years,,he is a smental as it gets,,
those kind of people are the reason why a real serious approach is lacking among the public in general and only to be found among few individuals  that either work in the field aka work in military /goverment tc 36-40 but you wont hear nothing from them,, and  few other individuals in the private sector who would never make such video because they know better and afraid to their life and their life their family life and their life work ,,a lot has been learnt since bob lazar got erased off planet earth records,,no body want to go through this again with the risk of actual murder ,,they will always go for actual murder of the person unless the person is known to public beforehand ,,then they go to to option 2 which is erasing your life history and making you a complete liar in the eye of public

there are specific units in the usa military that deal with this subject,,used to be known as men in black back in 50s and 60s and expended today to few units,,last i know there was in 2000  meetings between specific agencies of few countries in regards to co operations in regarding to captures and handling including elimination of evidence with all aspects inregards to this subject ,,it wasnt a treaty or anything but it was more of a meeting between fw countries that are heavily involved in this subject like usa ,,russia,,grait britain ,,france,,canada,, israel,,and egypt,,those are the countries thati know for sure participated,,i know that the americans were represented by special unit within the military called under the name' usaf special operation unit  'which is combo of the navy seal team 6 ,,civil affairs and psycological operation unit from us airforce and nsa reps not nasa but nsa,,i know that the country of israel was represented by mossad agents and a special unit called fortila 13 that is the equivelent to seals,,russia had special unit from kgb that deal with this problem for over 60 years ,,anything that happened in that meeting is beyond my knowledge

fallen angel

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #679 on: December 01, 2007, 04:34:34 AM »
billy mayer or whatever his name was is a known sacm artist,,everything in related to ufo and time travel and all that bullcrap he lied about through out the years,,he is a smental as it gets,,
those kind of people are the reason why a real serious approach is lacking among the public in general and only to be found among few individuals  that either work in the field aka work in military /goverment tc 36-40 but you wont hear nothing from them,, and  few other individuals in the private sector who would never make such video because they know better and afraid to their life and their life their family life and their life work ,,a lot has been learnt since bob lazar got erased off planet earth records,,no body want to go through this again with the risk of actual murder ,,they will always go for actual murder of the person unless the person is known to public beforehand ,,then they go to to option 2 which is erasing your life history and making you a complete liar in the eye of public

there are specific units in the usa military that deal with this subject,,used to be known as men in black back in 50s and 60s and expended today to few units,,last i know there was in 2000  meetings between specific agencies of few countries in regards to co operations in regarding to captures and handling including elimination of evidence with all aspects inregards to this subject ,,it wasnt a treaty or anything but it was more of a meeting between fw countries that are heavily involved in this subject like usa ,,russia,,grait britain ,,france,,canada,, israel,,and egypt,,those are the countries thati know for sure participated,,i know that the americans were represented by special unit within the military called under the name' usaf special operation unit  'which is combo of the navy seal team 6 ,,civil affairs and psycological operation unit from us airforce and nsa reps not nasa but nsa,,i know that the country of israel was represented by mossad agents and a special unit called fortila 13 that is the equivelent to seals,,russia had special unit from kgb that deal with this problem for over 60 years ,,anything that happened in that meeting is beyond my knowledge

;D

are you suggesting that these agencies come up with ppl like billy mayer to act like loonatec just to discredit the real ppl who tell actual truth?

And you say since lazar, ppl are affraid to come out... what about that video where high ranking officials came forward in 2001?
tank u jesus

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #680 on: December 01, 2007, 01:55:28 PM »
but you wont hear nothing from them,, and  few other individuals in the private sector who would never make such video because they know better and afraid to their life and their life their family life and their life work

"Hi!  Don't talk about me or my flying saucer or I'll have you killed."

Ron: "I am lazy."

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #681 on: December 01, 2007, 02:02:16 PM »
you really like that green man don't you?
tank u jesus

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #682 on: December 01, 2007, 02:15:23 PM »
Did any of you guys hear about the conference that just happened recently(Nov.12) at the National Press Club?  It was very similar to the one that gh15 posted(disclosure project).  I believe the former governor of Arizona was the moderator of it.  I don't think this issue will get much attention until a disk happens to land in front of Congress or the House of Commons. 

Btw, here is Bob Lazar,

come to your own conclusions..   

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #683 on: December 01, 2007, 05:51:13 PM »
thank you worrier,,this is what this thread needed to bring it into reality,,good job of proving my points that bob lazar is very normal human being that all his life got fucked by this thing,,and more importasntly that RONALD REAGAN is one of the greatest  presidents (top 5) the usa ever had and never to have again for some good time to come,,thanks again
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #684 on: December 01, 2007, 05:52:12 PM »
thank you worrier,,this is what this thread needed to bring it into reality,,good job of proving my points that bob lazar is very normal human being that all his life got fucked by this thing,,and more importasntly that RONALD REAGAN is one of the greatest  presidents (top 5) the usa ever had and never to have again for some good time to come,,thanks again

I love it.   ;D

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #685 on: December 01, 2007, 06:22:04 PM »
Lazar was proven to be a gov employee even though they denied it.
Records of his pay from the Navy turned up : 0
TEAM REPTILIAN

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #686 on: December 01, 2007, 06:42:57 PM »
Lazar was proven to be a gov employee even though they denied it.
Records of his pay from the Navy turned up : 0

He was a contract employee of the U.S. Government.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #687 on: December 01, 2007, 07:06:43 PM »
  Apparently, they asked Edward Teller if he had indicated Lazar to work in that secret government project, and Teller flat out told the interviewer that he would need to get a security clearance for him to even answer that question!

Do I think that Lazar wirked on crafts gifted to them by Zeta Reticulan aliens? No. Do I think that he worked on some secret governement project that might be even more bizarre than being involved with aliens? Yes.

I think that the whole UFO thing is created by the government itself. They would rather have the public believe that it's aliens flying some bizarre craft than the government. Why? Because, obviously, if it is aliens, then  the governemnt doesen't need to explain where the money to make those crafts are coming from. These secret government military project might cost not billions, but trillions of dollars, and the government prefers anything other than having to explain it's expedentures before Congress. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #688 on: December 01, 2007, 07:15:50 PM »
Stanton Friedman (Nuclear Physicist with a PhD in Theoretical Physics) interviewed Bob Lazar and came to the conclusion that Lazar is lying about his physics credentials...

Lazar also has a shady history, helping to run brothels etc.

Quite a few people who jumped on the Lazar bandwagon when he first came forward have since disowned him as they investigated his story further... I believe Stanton Friedman, the leading advocate of full government disclosure regarding UFOs, is among them.

The Luke

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #689 on: December 01, 2007, 07:42:11 PM »

Don't know much about this Lazar guy but major props for the Gipper. He was a great man and was instrumental in bringing down the most evil ideology to date -- Communism!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #690 on: December 01, 2007, 09:05:35 PM »
Stanton Friedman (Nuclear Physicist with a PhD in Theoretical Physics) interviewed Bob Lazar and came to the conclusion that Lazar is lying about his physics credentials...

Lazar also has a shady history, helping to run brothels etc.

Quite a few people who jumped on the Lazar bandwagon when he first came forward have since disowned him as they investigated his story further... I believe Stanton Friedman, the leading advocate of full government disclosure regarding UFOs, is among them.

The Luke

Link?
TEAM REPTILIAN

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #691 on: December 01, 2007, 09:21:05 PM »

could you expand on this for us young guys

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #692 on: December 01, 2007, 10:21:08 PM »
I don't know what you mean by counterproductive. It's probably unhealthy in the long run, if nothing else. The body is meant to run on testosterone. If using a non-aromatizing steroid without test your estrogen will be low too - something even males need.

I don't recall Larry Scott, and other bodybuilders of that era, say the low Dianabol dosages they took was ineffective and as good as sugar pills. Maybe Vince's pills were bunk.  ::)

You tell them, Van Blinderass.   ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #693 on: December 01, 2007, 10:22:48 PM »
gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!

No he isn't.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Re: Gh15 acting mighty strange tonight...
« Reply #694 on: December 01, 2007, 10:24:22 PM »
GH15's identity should not matter...It is the content that matters...The man is correct in 95% of what he says...

GH15 what is your thought on the drug DMT...(as you know, our bodies produce this drug during deep rem sleep)..It certainly is way too strong to ever be considered a recreational drug, but has shown to have many benefits in seeing the other side(if you will)...Many people actually come in contact with entities and what not...Geometric shapes that they have never seen before...

And lets not forget Nobel peace prize winner Francis crick who saw and discovered the double helix under the influence of LSD...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #695 on: December 01, 2007, 10:35:48 PM »
could you expand on this for us young guys

yes to a limit since this is messege board and not real life,,as you know very well no one knows whos reading in theinformation presented here,,you can be sure of one thing though,,goverment does read any bodybuilding messege board because of hormone use,,so goverment in some form is on the boards realted to bodybuilding,,anyway you llok at it this is beyond any messege board explanation but ill try to a limit

thereis this old man sitting in the state of maine,,hes still the most important person alive though long past his years ,,he was a combat pilot,,he was a brave combat pilot,,he was in many important mission for the usa across enemy boders,,when he left  the official armed forces he continued in many capcities via inteligence for the usa he was a spy from what im aware of for the us in couple countries and ended up as the cia director for the united states of america,,that fella went into goverment and was ambasador and congress and later on became the vice president of the us and then the president of us,,
that person name is george herbert bush

this george bush fella is the most powerfull packed with knowledge person that live and breath on planet earth now days that was also an american president,,he is the only president since truman that actually know about what happened to detail and had a lot to do with cover ups,,this person was the vice president of ronald reagan and gave him bites and pieaces of information ..enough for regean to know we are not alone and never been thus the reagan speeches,,president reagan was great president that understood the whole picture even if few very little pieces were given to him,,thus declaired project star wars during his terms and doing a lot of other things for the benefit of human kind that going on to this day,,all approved and continued by george herbert bush after regean and  as part of the regean admin while being vice president,,and to this date via his son george walker bush that declaired human step stones not too long ago to bring us back to the moon and then to mars,,

the reason i said regean was top president and the others were not is because unlike me his communication skills were marvelous and he could make people adapt to new ways of thinking and could inject  information into public because of his great talent as communicator,,thats why

now ,,i have couple surprize for you friends,,
first chapter 1-4 is for dadywady,,he may not be as crazy as it seems  to you and his theories may not be all jokes :D,,the part 1-4 is for him it may very well be his ancestors that came to earth and had intercourse or sperm experiemtns with the female earth beings thus created his 6'7 reptalian? gran gran  100k old years granpa....

chapter 5-8 is for the luke so he shut his mouth once and for all and know he doesnt know shit about anything but how to make concrete,,chapter 5-8 is actually for every one on getbig to listen closely and see that this thing is real and hidden very well via many means by sections of goverments and militaries

rest of chapter is for all of you

this is chapter 1-4 ,,only for dady and i truly cant explain it ,,but sure sounds like one of the phenomenons there can be his ancestors  100of thousands of  of years back,,you can find the 3 other chapters very easy there just look for it,,this is the first and its boring but 2-4 is good,,again its mainly for dady

&feature=related

next thing is chapter 5-8 and this is for every one that really take this subject seriously,,this is chapter 5 ,,you can look for the other 3 ,,its easy to find ,,on the page

&feature=related

lastly ,,anyone that listen to bob lazar for couple min can tell he is the real deal ,,the guy doesnt lie and hes the real thing even friedman got to the conclusion later in years,,here is where you can listen to him

&feature=related

&feature=related

always same story always same thing never change a detail always calm relax always dont want to be there attitude,,this guy is not a liar he is the real thing

by the way this is the best thread on messege board ever ,,enjoy;)

fallen angel

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #696 on: December 01, 2007, 10:41:21 PM »
And lets not forget Garrett Lisi who comes from GH15's neck of the woods...

Brilliant beyond anything i've seen

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311952,00.html

For those that don't know about this guy, he came up with the theory of everything...Tell me this surfer doesn't know his way around a mushroom farm

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #697 on: December 01, 2007, 11:04:44 PM »
fixed the link...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #698 on: December 01, 2007, 11:05:11 PM »
Gh15 acting mighty strange tonight...

No he isn't.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #699 on: December 02, 2007, 01:55:17 AM »
Layers upon layers of nonsense and excuses piled on the gullible. Spare us this crap. It is a complete waste of time to listen to and watch. The sum total of all that 'evidence' equals the null set.