Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 71884 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #900 on: December 17, 2007, 04:27:01 PM »
sup dennis?
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #901 on: December 18, 2007, 02:06:43 AM »
sup dennis?

He's making a vacation on Planet Nibiru.  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #902 on: December 19, 2007, 08:11:24 PM »
"Hi! I'm here to fix the underdosed steroid problem!"

Ron: "I am lazy."

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #903 on: December 20, 2007, 11:08:14 AM »
You know, people should consider some of this true.

government doesn't have to hide anything, because thanks to internet, there's allready shit load of hoax and shit load of true article's, and now day's it's hard to see a difference.

So government won't spend any money to "protect the truth" because they don't have to, thanks to the best protection program in the world the government will mix truth with fiction and noone could tell a difference.

Beside's it's kinda embarasing overall to speak about this subject, in public it's worse, so if you tell the truth the government will just give you the best steven seagal laughter and say it's a fake and that you're crazy, and move on.

There are video's in youtube that show close up satellite photo's of the face of mars, and I was shocked that FUCK!!! What if THAT is true!!! I don't care about all these reptilian stuff, bt there IS some kind of facial structure on mars, and these close up picture's showed a CLEAR egyptian style face structure.
If it's true, it means that people used to live in mars and that we aren't evolved from monkey's.
it's a good theory that we are evolved from monkey's but there's 2% emptyness in human evolution which scientist's haven't figured out yet. And it's not pointing to monkey's, either.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #904 on: December 20, 2007, 11:18:30 AM »
You know, people should consider some of this true.

government doesn't have to hide anything, because thanks to internet, there's allready shit load of hoax and shit load of true article's, and now day's it's hard to see a difference.

So government won't spend any money to "protect the truth" because they don't have to, thanks to the best protection program in the world the government will mix truth with fiction and noone could tell a difference.

Beside's it's kinda embarasing overall to speak about this subject, in public it's worse, so if you tell the truth the government will just give you the best steven seagal laughter and say it's a fake and that you're crazy, and move on.

There are video's in youtube that show close up satellite photo's of the face of mars, and I was shocked that FUCK!!! What if THAT is true!!! I don't care about all these reptilian stuff, bt there IS some kind of facial structure on mars, and these close up picture's showed a CLEAR egyptian sytle face structure.
If it's true, it means that people used to live in mars and that we aren't evolved from monkey's.
it's a good theory that we are evolved from monkey's but there's 2% of emptyness in human evolution which scientist's haven't figured out yet. And it's not pointing to monkey's, either.

this all thing is parallel to bodybuilding in many ways ,,take for example lee,,now he is one of if not the worst liar to ever step on bodybuilding arena,,and im talking big time lies,,and everyone is ok with it and assume he take 500mg test a week and little nolvadex,,and peopel also believe he been clean for year,,its all human psycology my friend,,

you have here a big problem and it is that human like and want to be lied to,,i jsut described here infront of you    how one bodybuilder top of the top keep lie and lie and lie out of his ass to a point its disguting yet he is very nice guy and i actually like him put the lies aside,,you have him walking 240lb 5'4 8% and never get off hormones and im talking mega doses ,,then you say ok this is one liar,,but you listen carefully to what kathie lafransuia bubbling and you will see that she is even worse of a liar because she described her drug use as higher than lees while in reality they both used enourmous number of products and walking pharmacies,,

see what i mean? bodybuilding is a very minor sport not because of the drugs,,hey basball leage has drugs so is football ,,,bodybuilding is minor sport due to the LIES,,and this all lecture i just gave you applys to human nature in general that will cover anything up inorder to remain the best among its people's state of reality and mind frame
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #905 on: December 20, 2007, 11:23:17 AM »
37 pages of utter bullshit !!! :)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #906 on: December 20, 2007, 11:36:35 AM »
there is only one person who knows who gh15 is,,and he she will not say a word becuas ethey know gh15 will be gone if he she said anything,,couple pros know me very well but even to their face i was already asked and was like what you talking botu willys kinda face,, :)
notice how different the "speech pattern is between these 2 posts...hmmm...
this all thing is parallel to bodybuilding in many ways ,,take for example lee,,now he is one of if not the worst liar to ever step on bodybuilding arena,,and im talking big time lies,,and everyone is ok with it and assume he take 500mg test a week and little nolvadex,,and peopel also believe he been clean for year,,its all human psycology my friend,,

you have here a big problem and it is that human like and want to be lied to,,i jsut described here infront of you    how one bodybuilder top of the top keep lie and lie and lie out of his ass to a point its disguting yet he is very nice guy and i actually like him put the lies aside,,you have him walking 240lb 5'4 8% and never get off hormones and im talking mega doses ,,then you say ok this is one liar,,but you listen carefully to what kathie lafransuia bubbling and you will see that she is even worse of a liar because she described her drug use as higher than lees while in reality they both used enourmous number of products and walking pharmacies,,

see what i mean? bodybuilding is a very minor sport not because of the drugs,,hey basball leage has drugs so is football ,,,bodybuilding is minor sport due to the LIES,,and this all lecture i just gave you applys to human nature in general that will cover anything up inorder to remain the best among its people's state of reality and mind frame
nasser=piece of shit

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #907 on: December 20, 2007, 11:41:49 AM »

We need an exorcist

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #908 on: December 20, 2007, 11:58:09 AM »

what are you suggesting?
tank u jesus

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #909 on: December 20, 2007, 12:02:35 PM »
what are you suggesting?

Oh don't mind him; he's still convinced it's Roland.   :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: December 20, 2007, 12:02:41 PM »
37 pages of utter bullshit !!! :)

Actually, if you just read the title you'll get the point of the thread.   The 37 pages is just proof and backup of the title statement.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: December 20, 2007, 12:21:45 PM »

Actually, if you just read the title you'll get the point of the thread.   The 37 pages is just proof and backup of the title statement.

Wait wait wait!

In 2012, gh15 will be the laughing one, when Planet Nibiru comes to build some more pyramids.  ::) ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #912 on: December 20, 2007, 12:38:07 PM »
Oh don't mind him; he's still convinced it's Roland.   :)
what do you mean? :D
nasser=piece of shit

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: December 20, 2007, 12:40:07 PM »
Wait wait wait!

In 2012, gh15 will be the laughing one, when Planet Nibiru comes to build some more pyramids.  ::) ::)

Have them build a few here.  The land is very flat, and it would be nice to have something to break up the terrain other than skyscrapers.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #914 on: December 20, 2007, 12:42:08 PM »

Have them build a few here.  The land is very flat, and it would be nice to have something to break up the terrain other than skyscrapers.

;D ;D ;D

Oh boy, i can't wait to get steroids from Planet Nibiru! ::) ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #915 on: December 20, 2007, 01:14:21 PM »
Oh don't mind him; he's still convinced it's Roland.   :)
Not Roland...he had a flat chest...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #916 on: December 20, 2007, 01:18:13 PM »

Look spermie, didn't nobody tell you to shut up when grown-ups are speaking?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #917 on: December 20, 2007, 01:29:28 PM »

always the dots... never enough dots....

...just say it...

you mean milos
tank u jesus

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #918 on: December 20, 2007, 01:34:36 PM »
always the dots... never enough dots....

...just say it...

you mean milos
it's easier to point out who obviously isn't......

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #919 on: December 20, 2007, 01:36:23 PM »
「UFO対処を頭に入れるべき」石破防衛相

12月20日11時56分配信 産経新聞

石破茂防衛相が20日午前の記者会見で語った、未確認飛行物体(UFO)に関する発言の詳細は以下の通り。

「UFO(の質問)は出ませんでしたね。再開しようか?」

--UFO論議が注目を浴びているが、ご所見を

「存在しないと断定できる根拠がない。個人的に信じる、信じないの問題はあるのだろうが、そういうような未確認飛行物体、それを操る生命体が存在しないと断定しうる根拠はない。防衛省としてというよりも、私個人の話だが、存在しないと断定し得ない以上、いるかもしれない。少なくともないと断定するだけの根拠を私は持っていない。そういうものはあり得るだろうということだと私は思う」

--その場合、防衛力のあり方への影響は
「ゴジラの映画があるが、ゴジラでもモスラでも何でもいいのだが、あのときに自衛隊が出ますよね。一体、何なんだこの法的根拠はという議論があまりされない。映画でも防衛相が何かを決定するとか、首相が何かを決定するとかのシーンはないわけだ。ただ、ゴジラがやってきたということになればこれは普通は災害派遣なのでしょうね。
 命令による災害派遣か要請による災害派遣かは別にしてですよ、これは災害派遣でしょう。これは天変地異の類ですから。モスラでもだいたい同様であろうかなと思いますが、UFO襲来という話になるとこれは災害派遣なのかねということになるのだろう。領空侵犯なのかというと、あれが外国の航空機かということになる。外国というカテゴリーにはまず入らないでしょうね。
 航空機というからには翼があって揚力によって飛ぶのが航空機ですから、UFOが何によって飛んでいるのか、色んな議論があるのでしょうけど、それをそのまま領空侵犯で読めるかというとなかなか厳しいかもしれない。そうなってくると、これは飛翔体なのかねということになるとするとどうなのか。例えば隕石(いんせき)が降ってきたことと同じに考えられるか。隕石は自然現象だから何の意思もなく降ってくるわけですが、UFOの場合は意思なく降ってくるわけではない。これをどのように法的に評価するのかということもある。そうすると災害派遣が使えるのか、領空侵犯でもなさそうだ。そうすると防衛出動かねということになるが、それをわが国に対する急迫不正な武力攻撃と考えるかというとそうはならないだろう。
 UFOが襲来して、色々な攻撃を仕掛けるということになれば、そういう評価も成り立つのだと思うが、『地球の皆さん、仲良くしよう』と言って降ってきたときに、それはわが国に対する急迫不正な武力攻撃でも何でもない。また、何らかの意思が伝達されたときに何を言っているかよく分からないという場合に一体、どのようにわが方の意思を伝達するのだということもある。当省として、こういう場合にどうするかという方針を固めたわけでも何でもない。これは私個人の話であって、私は頭の体操という言葉はあまり好きではないが、色んな可能性は考えておくべきものだ。
 ある日突然にそういうことが起こって、どうするのかというのもあまり望ましいことではない。省として取り組むことは全然ないが、私自身として、一体どうなるのかということは考えてみたいと思っている。そのときに日本だけ襲来するかというと、世界あちこちに襲来するでしょうな。そのときに国連でそういう議論が行われたかというとあまり承知していない。まだ、存在しないと断定し得うる根拠がない以上は、やはり頭のどこかに置いておくべきなのではないのかなと。当省としてそういう方針を決定したということでは全くありません」

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #920 on: December 20, 2007, 02:46:26 PM »
The internet is a good source of information. That doesn't mean you believe everything you read. For example, do a search re the Face on Mars. If you go to UFO believer sites you will find crap supporting that theory. If you go to astronomy or scientific sites you will see that 'face' was an unusual rock formation that appeared to be a face because of specific lighting. If you inspect closer images in other lighting you don't see a face at all but a mesa formation. That people believe foolish things is not amazing. What is amazing is how foolish so many can remain when the truth is out there. Nope, there is no hard evidence that aliens have ever visited the earth. There is no way the government could hide such a monumental phenomenon. Why is that? Well, because government agencies and armed forces are made up of people who can go on the internet and tell what they know. Just remember there are lots of interest groups that try to perpetuate themselves just as organizations such as religions do. The wise person becomes informed by studying science and astronomy and discards beliefs about tarot cards and astrology into the intellectual waste basket. Believing something doesn't always make it true. There is always a test for truth re any phenomenon and scientists have laboured for centuries to establish these standards. Don't be conned by populous crap spewed by ignorant knuckleheads.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/solarsystem/mars_face_010525-1.html

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #921 on: December 20, 2007, 04:20:53 PM »
I saw one of those "faces" today, in my oatmeal. Sorry i didn't take a pic, had to eat.

UFO REVENGE >:(
tank u jesus

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #922 on: December 20, 2007, 07:08:46 PM »
The human brain is good at recognizing faces even where there are none to be seen. Quite a feat of the brain. Digital cameras now have facial recognition technology. Maybe gh15 and others can support a NASA camera with such technology to find faces in the landscapes of planets such as Mars!

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #923 on: December 20, 2007, 08:28:48 PM »
 gh15.. you state that the goverment of the united states does not care about personal users and it is not concerned as long as gear is human grade.. if that is correct, then why did they go after longevity clinics and compound pharmacys that were putting out human grade anabolics and shut them dowm.. now, you are correct that they did not go after the users but, went after the supplier of human grade gear..
 also, after all the media hype , why do you think they will not go after personal users and will make it uncontrolled in 5-10 years? they (congress) are now making way for meetings to have hgh a schedule 3 drug and make stiffer penalties for personal users.. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #924 on: December 21, 2007, 04:31:41 AM »
gh15.. you state that the goverment of the united states does not care about personal users and it is not concerned as long as gear is human grade.. if that is correct, then why did they go after longevity clinics and compound pharmacys that were putting out human grade anabolics and shut them dowm.. now, you are correct that they did not go after the users but, went after the supplier of human grade gear..
 also, after all the media hype , why do you think they will not go after personal users and will make it uncontrolled in 5-10 years? they (congress) are now making way for meetings to have hgh a schedule 3 drug and make stiffer penalties for personal users.. 

the hrt clinics were operated illegaly from many aspects not only from the hormone aspect,,they had doctors prescribing more than hrt doses for clinics who were on us grounds and suppsedly worked under hrt titles ,,the lies and misuse and abuse of the hormonal substances is what got to them and shut them down,,not the actual therapy ,,if they kept it as hrt level they wouldnt be shut down and some were not,,
as gh15 said before,,,its the lies that will get you,,its the tx ivasionthat will get you,,it is the inability to work within a structural system according to guidlines that will get you and it is the GREED that will get you,,many papers on this clinics were crimes written on papers by us registered doctors,,something had to be done about registered doctors who prescribe so much shit via clinics operated by quite known criminals,,

when it comes to strictly human grade ,,no one will touch you,,the problem is that every third supplier of human grade go for underground garbage and in many cases recreational drugs ,,those are the ones who outted ,,the ones who are greedy and supply garbgae,,human grade strictly hasnt been touch ,,its produced by legit big pharma companys and the goverment in usais not stupid to touch it,,it makes them tons of money the buying of those products

lastly,,,personal users of hormones will not be persued because it is every david and mandy,,it is 8 out of 10 people you see in a gym,,it is in the millions ,,no body want you or your100$ stack of hormones,,it would shut the whole dea and fda budgest down to nothing if chased after every 20 year old in yoru country,,they would have to chase your own kids,,they would have to arrest their causins and their friends,,they would have to arrest themselves,,they would have to arrest sick people and handicupped people,,they will have to arrest single moms,,single dads,,they will have to arrest every all groups of people who live in apartments when only 1 person ordered and she doesnt even live in the apartment,,thewy will have to chanse after the unchasable ,,kids that know internet way better than them and order from school computers in labs,,kids that order from granma house,,people who order to neigbor house since he is in vacatio...they will have to arrest innocent neigbor,,they will have to actually see the person pick up and take into his own house a package that has aas in it,,the chance of it to be happening is zero because no one wil sign for anything done in control delivery and control delivery wont be made unless it is enourmous amount of products at the 3000+ dollars ,,usually 5k or over,,

the goverment people want to keep their jobs,,they have kids too,,they work out too you know?,,the reason for what happened to you in america is not only hormones but goes a lot deeper than legit human grade hormones,,it is lies ,,deceptions,,undescrete for all to see including 12 year olds boards operated on the us grounds and for us people directly ,,,selling of recreational drugs ,,million of dollars made by criminals with past criminal record and all infornt of the eyes of goverment with no shame! thats why the down fall of the year 2007,,the whol investigation happened because there was free sourcing of NARCOTICS ON THE INTERNET not only hormones,,becausse those poweders sent from china were poision and parents complained that their kids get sick and have infections ...hospital bills,,because some moron name "gymace" decided to take the law into his hands and do crime over crime over crime on us grounds,,he got warned!! many many times,,,the goverment sent warnings to him before it went down with this operation and all through,,and he ignored it ,,,well he saw the long arm of law knowcking him like there was no tomrrow and there is no tomorrow,,

every society should be respected and that means every one should work with society and not against it,,you need to know how the goverment work ,,you need to work with it and not against it,,you need to be able to have connection in the goverment and do things right inorder to keep everyone happy,,
if yorue greedy and try to hut the goverment people ,,you will sit in prison!

personal users are safe ,,always be safe and forever will be safe,,unless they distribute drugs in bulk ,,then they are dealers and not safe,,
the goverment will not touch the 22 year old  personal user who is the one that his daddy and mommy are rich and have the power to control who is siting in that goverment,,the goverment IS YOU

fallen angel