Author Topic: How to get results for real? Please help  (Read 4150 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: How to get results for real? Please help
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2007, 01:19:59 PM »
How come gaining is ripp size is bullshit tho?  :-\

.. I duno.. I'm afraid i might grow but it'll look me look like a ball of muscle rather than proportionate muscles body. or defines.

Good luck growing at all, thats a lame idea.(Fear of TOO much muscle) Just Lift and eat.
 ALmost NOBody grows like a pro BBer - Even on buckets full of drugs... They are freaks.

You cant put on new muscle looing lean like Frank Zane or ANdreas Munzner in contest shape. Its bullshit
foisted on us by the Muscle magazines. They all (BBers) bulk up off season to put on more mass.

That is how its done. YOu will staay the way you are unless you eat more, LOTS MORE, AND LIFT HEAVY..

Upper body? More than 8 reps fro anything but warm up is pretty much a waste of time.
And dont drain your energy on warm ups, just enough light stuff to prevent injury. Then spend the energy on heavy stuff.

Higher reps for legs. But nothing wrong with heavy singles, double and tripples for legs to build strength too.
It translates to more reps later at a higher weight....

endless_raine

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2007, 02:39:30 PM »
No wonder why.. So you bulk then cardio to cut the fats off.. That's interesting.. I heard hella peeps claiming to do like 4 sets of 20 with light weights to cut.  haahah. When i said ball of muscles. it's not like full of muscles but like... you got muscles but all yall fats be covering your body up. then it'll look like plain fat. Like you know when you see those hardcore strenght competitor that looks plain fat, but them people hella strong. Oh another quick question. Is it true to use max weights but only something you can feel with it? cause I when i try to curl with 40lbs for bicep. I mean i could do like 10 of those for 3 sets.. but i couldn't feel anything im just tired. But I can't hit those biceps and can't really feel it. Anybody got problems like me? Then i switch to 35 pounds and lift slower than before and i feel it pretty much.

Good luck growing at all, thats a lame idea.(Fear of TOO much muscle) Just Lift and eat.
 ALmost NOBody grows like a pro BBer - Even on buckets full of drugs... They are freaks.

You cant put on new muscle looing lean like Frank Zane or ANdreas Munzner in contest shape. Its bullshit
foisted on us by the Muscle magazines. They all (BBers) bulk up off season to put on more mass.

That is how its done. YOu will staay the way you are unless you eat more, LOTS MORE, AND LIFT HEAVY..

Upper body? More than 8 reps fro anything but warm up is pretty much a waste of time.
And dont drain your energy on warm ups, just enough light stuff to prevent injury. Then spend the energy on heavy stuff.

Higher reps for legs. But nothing wrong with heavy singles, double and tripples for legs to build strength too.
It translates to more reps later at a higher weight....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2007, 02:50:15 PM »
You aint fat, you may put on beef nicely over the years.

A decent feel is important, but heavy weights grow the WHOLE body too.
So what if you swing the barbell a little when you curl and it grows sholders too?
Like anyone ever had TOO MUCH anterior delts?  ;D

TOO strict all the time makes for not as much mass as the guys that moved some Real heavy ass weight early in their lifting days. gettin hurt from too much weight is no good, but too light of weight and super strict form
dont make for a thickly built guy.

Bench Squat Deadlift.
Check in on the powerlifting guys for a basic program, taht is a great start for any iron pumping.

endless_raine

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2007, 03:04:33 PM »
I try da lift as much as possible. However I don't really have a leg machine at home, that's why i omit the legs training part. my schedule is too packed for the gym, but i guess it's okay. My legs and calves are pretty huge and muscular even without training. It is complete opposite from my upper part. I guess I'll break  my workout and dedicate only one body part a day. now.

-monday-chest
tuesday - shoulders ( all sides )
wednesday - biceps
thursday - traps and back
friday - triceps
sat and sunday rest. - Maybe i can throw in leg workout on friday if i can..

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2007, 07:53:10 AM »
I try da lift as much as possible. However I don't really have a leg machine at home, that's why i omit the legs training part. my schedule is too packed for the gym, but i guess it's okay. My legs and calves are pretty huge and muscular even without training. It is complete opposite from my upper part. I guess I'll break  my workout and dedicate only one body part a day. now.

-monday-chest
tuesday - shoulders ( all sides )
wednesday - biceps
thursday - traps and back
friday - triceps
sat and sunday rest. - Maybe i can throw in leg workout on friday if i can..

hey man if your going to do it like this...first off imho put bi's and tri's together and secondly at the end of every upper body part for that day put in 3-5 sets for a lower body part...this will save you time without completely neglecting your lower body...