Author Topic: SUMERIANS GENETICALLY ENGENEERED HUMANS THE EVIDENCE  (Read 5689 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: SUMERIANS GENETICALLY ENGENEERED HUMANS THE EVIDENCE
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2007, 10:53:37 AM »
nothing wrong with helping your fellow man, Camel Jockey. Don't they teach you that in your culture?

It seems to be a lost value these days.

It's trying to help them that causes the problems. Abandon them and cut all ties!

DW doesn't want help.. Don't you understand?

Perhaps this whole thing is one big joke?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2007, 10:55:29 AM »
one can tell daddy's thinking is very fragmented...he jumps from one idea to another without even fully explaining, expresssing or even understanding himself, the first idea.  This is a very clear symptom of "speed" use.

he seems so intensely ready to jump onto any new "different idea" that its distrubing.  Before his god(s) ramblings he was all about science, yet he only had a 1st grade understanding, yet was eager to lecture us all on his "discoveries".

Perhaps he isnt on drugs, only ignorant and not the most gifted of individuals in terms of IQ but the physical and mental decay he has exhibited points to drugs :-\

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2007, 11:01:25 AM »
Drug use can fuck you up, it happens to the best of people.. But DW seemed like a ready made headcase to begin with, so imagine what it's doing to him.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2007, 11:15:48 AM »
one can tell daddy's thinking is very fragmented...he jumps from one idea to another without even fully explaining, expresssing or even understanding himself, the first idea.  This is a very clear symptom of "speed" use.

he seems so intensely ready to jump onto any new "different idea" that its distrubing.  Before his god(s) ramblings he was all about science, yet he only had a 1st grade understanding, yet was eager to lecture us all on his "discoveries".

Perhaps he isnt on drugs, only ignorant and not the most gifted of individuals in terms of IQ but the physical and mental decay he has exhibited points to drugs :-\

whats more disturbing is your lack of intuition based on the knowledge in our proximity via the internet. Must i babysit getbig and EXPLAIN EVERYTHING? I have a full understand but dont have time to BABYSIT. THINK FOR YOURSELFS
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2007, 12:00:14 PM »
whats more disturbing is your lack of intuition based on the knowledge in our proximity via the internet. Must i babysit getbig and EXPLAIN EVERYTHING? I have a full understand but dont have time to BABYSIT. THINK FOR YOURSELFS
my intuition is that your either retarded or on drugs.

my concrete knowledge is that you have yet to form a coherent thought or argument.  If you are trying to teach and expose truth upon the masses of Getbig, then you need to brush up on the English language, its structure and grammer.  Your ramblings are confusing and not properly expressed.  You do your ideas and arguments no justice.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2007, 12:28:09 PM »
my intuition is that your either retarded or on drugs.

my concrete knowledge is that you have yet to form a coherent thought or argument.  If you are trying to teach and expose truth upon the masses of Getbig, then you need to brush up on the English language, its structure and grammer.  Your ramblings are confusing and not properly expressed.  You do your ideas and arguments no justice.

sorry man no need to waste your time telling me how much you hate me and the way i present things. stop being lazy and finding insulting me more important than seeking out the knowledge for yourself

oh yeah you claim your 'concrete knowledge' says this or that? how stupid are you? you think you know everything concrete brains? you need to open up your mind stop being hard headed pun intended you disgrace
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2007, 12:54:05 PM »
sorry man no need to waste your time telling me how much you hate me and the way i present things. stop being lazy and finding insulting me more important than seeking out the knowledge for yourself

oh yeah you claim your 'concrete knowledge' says this or that? how stupid are you? you think you know everything concrete brains? you need to open up your mind stop being hard headed pun intended you disgrace
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2007, 01:02:36 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM :D

so squad do you have a personal  problem with me?

are you saying there is no evidence. or do you just want to insult me to no end. dude i give up you win!
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2007, 01:03:47 PM »
so squad do you have a personal  problem with me?

are you saying there is no evidence. or do you just want to insult me to no end. dude i give up you win!
hahahahhaa, i'm just laughing at how funny you look DW, no big deal. :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2007, 01:10:47 PM »
hahahahhaa, i'm just laughing at how funny you look DW, no big deal. :D

heres some pubes for you since you love/hate  me
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2007, 01:12:04 PM »
heres some pubes for you since you love/hate  me
hahahhaa, why are you wearing 7 shirts? insecure about your body? ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2007, 01:13:00 PM »
Yeah, I'm scared shitless. ::) I'm cuddling my Smith&Wesson and hiding in the corner in fear of the great green man invasion.

hahahahaha you're awesome :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2007, 01:14:08 PM »
hahahhaa, why are you wearing 7 shirts? insecure about your body? ;D
cause its cold when i run you sweet fool  ::)
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2007, 01:14:51 PM »
why are you running? you're too light to begin with.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2007, 01:16:02 PM »

you run in belted jeans?

is this so you'll be prepared in case nibiru suddenly appears on the horizon?

maybe i should start doing this too . . .

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2007, 01:17:12 PM »

whoa back up there daddy, noone said I hated you, nor do I.

If you are going to present yourself as some enlightened teacher than you had better expect some criticism. 

I dont hate you or even know you to determine that, but I do find your ideas very weak and paperthin.  You impulsivly post this stuff with little thought put into it.  Your arguements and ideas have no coherent thread of theme running through them.  You just reguritate things other people have written or presented as their own ideas and then preach to us that we dont understand them.-----------------  Firstly you dont present them in a clear way to help people understand them and---- secondly you only present bits and pieces and then go on to some other "off the wall idea" which has nothing to do with what you were argueing in the first place.

Slow down and meditate on one idea before you go bumbling off into the next, you will never learn anything that way.  Your scattered all over the place.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2007, 01:19:32 PM »
whoa back up there daddy, noone said I hated you, nor do I.

If you are going to present yourself as some enlightened teacher than you had better expect some criticism. 

I dont hate you or even know you to determine that, but I do find your ideas very weak and paperthin.  You impulsivly post this stuff with little thought put into it.  Your arguements and ideas have no coherent thread of theme running through them.  You just reguritate things other people have written or presented as their own ideas and then preach to us that we dont understand them.-----------------  Firstly you dont present them in a clear way to help people understand them and---- secondly you only present bits and pieces and then go on to some other "off the wall idea" which has nothing to do with what you were argueing in the first place.

Slow down and meditate on one idea before go bumbling off into the next, you will never learn anything that way.  Your scattered all over the place.

sorry dude stop crying about how i post. i dont have the time to write cute little paragraphs and check grammar. stop wasting your time trying to control that aspect of my life you fool, are you some psychotic english teacher or reincarnated psycopath principle?
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2007, 01:26:19 PM »
sorry dude stop crying about how i post. i dont have the time to write cute little paragraphs and check grammar. stop wasting your time trying to control that aspect of my life you fool, are you some psychotic english teacher or reincarnated psycopath principle?
no just calling you out for being an idiot and trying to pass your self off as some enlightened intellectual.

you are being a baby and obviously cant take any constructive criticism, Im not talking about grammer, im talking about being clear and actually explaining what you are talking about...thats all.

you're all over the place and dont make sense, period!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2007, 01:29:05 PM »
no just calling you out for being an idiot and trying to pass your self off as some enlightened intellectual.

you are being a baby and obviously cant take any constructive criticism, Im not talking about grammer, im talking about being clear and actually explaining what you are talking about...thats all.

you're all over the place and dont make sense, period!!!

all you do is bitch about that and not the bottom line, or do you even care and hold grammar as the holy grail?
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2007, 01:36:52 PM »
all you do is bitch about that and not the bottom line, or do you even care and hold grammar as the holy grail?
you obviously didnt read my previous post, grammer is immaterial if actually explain yourself clearly but your defincicy in grammer only complicates and confuses what you are really trying to say.  grammer is not your only problem.  You being scattered and jumping from one idea to the next without actually meditating on the first idea is your biggest problem. 

You only touch the surface of what you are discussing or trying to argue.  You do not approach your ideas in a philospohical nature (by that I mean you do not really seek truth), you only spew out bits and pieces of an idea instead of actually delving into it and understanding it.  Slow down and focus more on one idea instead of spreading yourself so thin.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2007, 01:42:22 PM »
you obviously didnt read my previous post, grammer is immaterial if actually explain yourself clearly but your defincicy in grammer only complicates and confuses what you are really trying to say.  grammer is not your only problem.  You being scattered and jumping from one idea to the next without actually meditating on the first idea is your biggest problem. 

You only touch the surface of what you are discussing or trying to argue.  You do not approach your ideas in a philospohical nature (by that I mean you do not really seek truth), you only spew out bits and pieces of an idea instead of actually delving into it and understanding it.  Slow down and focus more on one idea instead of spreading yourself so thin.

all you have to do is click the links i provide bro. look i dont babysit and you dont have to classify me as an intellectual either. Watch the links and come to your own conclusions. I dont know why you go to so much trouble telling me i dont make any sense
A

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2007, 10:55:35 AM »
does DaddyWaddy need a drug intervention?