Author Topic: At Nationals From Alex A  (Read 20578 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: At Nationals From Alex A
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2007, 11:11:09 AM »
Damn Alex that's too bad! You busted your ass and your conditioning was the best I've seen. Keep your head up and keep at it man! Good luck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 11:12:56 AM »
I noticed you losing your condition this last week....want to work with me to figure out what happened?...Noel
You're fucking kidding right? This guy was ripped to shreds. I'm not even going to start with you. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 11:13:16 AM »
and keep moving!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 11:15:05 AM »
I still think you are a great guy Alex A.
Looking forward to tonight's pictures
Sandra

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 11:19:53 AM »
Dude that blows bro, you seriously had some rediculous conditioning...you keep going the way your going and you'll get to where you wanna be

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 11:23:18 AM »
Pictures of Alex at the show here:

http://contests.ironmanmagazine.com/index.cfm?go2=contests_competitor&CompetitorID=9895
After looking at these compared to the pics you posted before you should have gone on stage dry. ;)

Definately your color screwed you. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 11:33:28 AM »
In my opinion he looked better last week...he seemed to lose muscle fulness and vascularity....this could be due to stress and bad water depletion.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 11:40:15 AM »
I dont want to argue with Isaac. Like he said, hes a camera man, not a bodybuilder, hes not my friend or enemy. I know hes involved in the sport, but he has never been on stage but doesnt claim to have. To Isaac, Im a no body, im not a mass monster, im not a big structred guy etc.  But to me, hes no body. Thats just how it is. He isnt a bodybuilder or a friend etc. we mean nothing to eachother. No offense. I  just dont prefere to start wars on the boards. 

But he can post his pics of me not at my best( but thats what he saw)and say what he wants about me. But in a way, i dont blame him, thats what he does and he should do.
Actually Alex I have competed, twice.

I was being honest with what was on stage and how I saw it. I have no horse in this race. I take photos of what's on stage I can't help that you weren't at your best.

Cheers.
Isaac

Elevate Your Image.™

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 12:58:15 PM »
yesterday is in the past, just focus on tonight Alex, good luck.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 01:03:25 PM »
Hey squadfather..your right i'm a nobody ..just a posting wannabe
prove me wrong, post AT LEAST A PICTURE or something that let's people know you're not full of shit, 465 for 6 reps on the bench you should have some type of picture or video of.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 01:06:02 PM »
isaccs photos look like they come from a point and shoot camera with everything set to auto!

Does this guy even no how to do manual white balance or change the f stops on his camera?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2007, 01:08:48 PM »
I was asked in a thread how many times I benched 315 I didnt think I was on trial and needed proof...hell why would I vid that ..around here its no big deal...how can you have a pic of six reps LOL. I dont care if you believe me or not.  This post is about contest prep..that I do have pics of.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2007, 01:09:59 PM »
I was asked in a thread how many times I benched 315 I didnt think I was on trial and needed proof...hell why would I vid that ..around here its no big deal...how can you have a pic of six reps LOL. I dont care if you believe me or not.  This post is about contest prep..that I do have pics of.
let's see the pics of you, any pics, doesn't have to be benching 315 for 28 which is total bullshit, you know it and i know it, just any pic will do.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2007, 01:13:28 PM »
let me see pics of you sounds desperate...dude i really dont care what you believe.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2007, 01:14:04 PM »
let's see the pics of you, any pics, doesn't have to be benching 315 for 28 which is total bullshit, you know it and i know it, just any pic will do.
he's lonely, give him a pic

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2007, 01:18:40 PM »
You did great reguardless of the color, the precontest photos were unbelievable.

mace_oropeza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2007, 01:30:03 PM »
ALex, hope everything works out for you man, your a great roLe modeL for the sport, you know, a man of character and familY guy, who Looks like  a ordinary person waLking the streets, no fat bloat look, no hight blood pressure look, etc, but kind of like ClarK Kent.....superman, with a kiLLer physiqu.  Everythin wiLL work out for u, k.......Dont' get down man, the micorwawe, fridge happen to me before, my credit card even declIned at the host hoteL :o   this is Mace from MM, have  a good weekend, I"LL get a hoLd of you when you get back....focus on tonight, get it back, sendin you my best

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2007, 01:31:50 PM »
You should re-visit that thread and answer my ?'s about where/ what organization you competed in. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2007, 01:31:59 PM »

swab fatty,

lets see that flattery picture of yourself again, its quite entertaining.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2007, 01:43:33 PM »
it was in 93 and i cant remember the federation. It was at Byron Beebe's gym in Coos bay Oregon> Byron was this freak of nature that benched 480 at 185. So whatever federation he has his records in its probably that one. I was never a powerlifter. I just had a heavy chest day and Jim Johnston and i went to Coos bay and won the bench contest. Nikki went with us and i think she got 320 for one.

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2007, 02:07:05 PM »
Actually Alex I have competed, twice.

I was being honest with what was on stage and how I saw it. I have no horse in this race. I take photos of what's on stage I can't help that you weren't at your best.

Cheers.
Isaac

No bro, i have no beef with your photos at all. It was the other guys that said they suck. I never said anything. To me it seems a little unfair that you  are being damn clear that you want everyone to know that I wasnt at my best and giving a blow by blow of how things went down. And its weird, i have never had a beef with you.

Im from Los Angeles. I go to all the local shows, have done all the local shows, and have worked my way up the ladder starting with LTs Junior Cal then working up to the USA's and my first nationals. I know nothing about you. But I do know, bodybuilding is not really your passion. Photography or websites are. 

And I said, thats your opinion of what went down, but I have opinions from Judges, more than a couple, bodybuidlers, competitors in my class, competitors in other classes etc.

I just said,  you are not a bodybuilder, or you dont look like one  You carry around a camera and have set up websites or somthing. Somthing that really doesnt involve being a credible critic, in my opinion.  Although, i have totally agreed with things you have said in the past as well. You are entitled to your opinions.  But I certainly would not make a huge point of it to everyone how you fucked up, if you did fuck up some big photo gig. You know what I mean bro? Lets sey you busted your ass hard on somthing, everyones behind you and you bombed it out. And lets say, i saw it, it and it had somthing to do with webistes or phots and I went on here giving my opinion making damn sure everyone was clear that you fucked up.  That wouldnt be too cool would it?

Most photographers dont give the best opinions of physiques because they are busy taking pics or should be focusing on taking pics not judging the show.  So dont get me wrong, the point Im making is, my feedback differs a bit from yours of course and I want people to know other opinions not that of a camera man but of other bodybuilders, you can ask Dave polumbo or watch his interview with me and his predictions which were the day before the show thats it.

We can drop it from here. I rather not have bad feelings toward you because like i said, we dont give a shit about eachother. Im a family guy who busts his ass in his spare time to compete, thats it.
Your a camera guy, a website guy or whatever who did 2 shows, and thats cool, i didnt know. No hard feelings. The way you said it bro, was making it seem damn sure you wanted everyone to know were I should have place and how you thought I would have looked etc. and make it clear that it wasnt just my tan etc and that i was way off

I of course have heard other opinions. No prob though. You probably do take good pics, i dont know but dont really pay attention.

Keep your eyes out for pics of me  taken today by Per Bernal From M.D with a new coat of tan. Take care and back to you guys soon.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2007, 02:19:17 PM »
I wasn't referring to your thoughts on my photos. You made mention twice that I've never stepped on stage but you're incorrect in your assumptions and I pointed that out. You were all buds with me at check-in and before the show but when I point out the obvious you try to discredit with me by saying I'm not a bodybuilder. I never claimed to be a bodybuilder but I've dieted and know what it's like to be on stage. You can ask any judge, any photographer and anyone in the audience and if they're honest with you, they will tell you the same thing. It doesn't matter what you look liked the day before or 4 hours before, all that matters is how you looked on stage. You know that as well as anyone. You're taking an honest assessment personal and I understand it's hard not to because it's about you and your physique.

It wasn't just your tan and that's the truth. Three guys at least out muscled you. This was your chance to show crazy conditioning on stage and fell short.

I'll be more than happy to have this discussion with you after your show in person tonight.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Peace
Isaac
Elevate Your Image.™

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2007, 02:24:29 PM »
epic message board battle taking place across hotel rooms!

I wasn't referring to your thoughts on my photos. You made mention twice that I've never stepped on stage but you're incorrect in your assumptions and I pointed that out. You were all buds with me at check-in and before the show but when I point out the obvious you try to discredit with me by saying I'm not a bodybuilder. I never claimed to be a bodybuilder but I've dieted and know what it's like to be on stage. You can ask any judge, any photographer and anyone in the audience and if they're honest with you, they will tell you the same thing. It doesn't matter what you look liked the day before or 4 hours before, all that matters is how you looked on stage. You know that as well as anyone. You're taking an honest assessment personal and I understand it's hard not to because it's about you and your physique.

It wasn't just your tan and that's the truth. Three guys at least out muscled you. This was your chance to show crazy conditioning on stage and fell short.

I'll be more than happy to have this discussion with you after your show in person tonight.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Peace
Isaac

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2007, 02:25:03 PM »
This is turning legendary.   ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2007, 02:26:59 PM »
epic message board battle taking place across hotel rooms!

haha what I was thinking lol ;D