Author Topic: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!  (Read 24718 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2007, 09:29:58 AM »
translation=they're making millions and you're eating 3 day old Hamburger helper in your parents basement.
HAHAHHAHHAA BEAST 8475843948895 has been reduced to rubble!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2007, 09:46:34 AM »
Have anyone considered that as part of Linda getting leverage to crush Hulk in the divorce, she will claim that his constant STEROID USE over the past 30 years has made him a violent and abusive husband? Last thing the nearly-crippled Hogan needs now is the Feds on his nutsack about steroids...
BigNationRadio.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2007, 09:48:55 AM »
Have anyone considered that as part of Linda getting leverage to crush Hulk in the divorce, she will claim that his constant STEROID USE over the past 30 years has made him a violent and abusive husband? Last thing the nearly-crippled Hogan needs now is the Feds on his nutsack about steroids...

why does she need leverage?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2007, 09:49:25 AM »
Get the Hulkster on your show ED!! That would crash the servers for sure, BROTHER!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2007, 09:55:17 AM »
I agree with Bast, she's been with him a long time and I think she'll clean him out good just based on the length of their marriage, having two kids and "support" of his career.  I think the Hulk is smarter than that as far as gear goes.   He has definite need for HRT so I'm sure his scripts are legitimate.  I still think Nick and her should go street racing or maybe high speed boat racing.   ;D
Squishy face retard

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2007, 09:56:25 AM »
Get the Hulkster on your show ED!! That would crash the servers for sure, BROTHER!!!
GREAT IDEA BROTHER!!! We'll make that happen ASAP!
BigNationRadio.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2007, 10:09:10 AM »
marriage was created by religion.  the same entity that says you should not have sex outside of marriage, you should be with only one woman, and sex only to have kids. 

gayer than the day is long.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2007, 10:23:58 AM »
just sad that a couple is about to go their separate ways.

Some people think that money and fame is enough to be happy.

When in reality, you see these rich people being extremely dysfunctional.

So, it's not about money and fame in the long run.  It is about being happy with who you are and having someone to share it with.  If someone is with you when you barely have two nickels to rub together, there is real love there.

How many of you who are in long term relationships would leave the relationship if you hit the lottery for multimillions of dollars?
That is a serious question.

Sandra

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2007, 10:30:06 AM »
just sad that a couple is about to go their separate ways.

Some people think that money and fame is enough to be happy.

When in reality, you see these rich people being extremely dysfunctional.

So, it's not about money and fame in the long run.  It is about being happy with who you are and having someone to share it with.  If someone is with you when you barely have two nickels to rub together, there is real love there.

How many of you who are in long term relationships would leave the relationship if you hit the lottery for multimillions of dollars?
That is a serious question.

Sandra
Money changes people and what they want, true. But it's not like he just now became famous or wealthy, the guy has been rich for years.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2007, 10:46:21 AM »
I would pay a million bucks to see Hulk give Linda the finger of death, hulk up, punch her three times, give the big boot, and drop the leg for the pin!

and then pose afterwards to "Real American"..

;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2007, 10:49:45 AM »
Muscle: She is just another stupid woman who wants her payout because she "deserves" it.  Would you dump your relationship for money?
Squishy face retard

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2007, 02:50:40 PM »
I wouldn't dump my relationship for money.

I am old enough to know that having more money than I know what to do with isn't going to make me happier than I already am with my life.

Money would allow me to buy more "stuff".  Wondering if people are my friends or just want the money.

I don't think Hogan finding out the way he did is right, but do we really know what goes on in other peoples' lives, even with the camera rolling?

Sandra

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2007, 04:06:15 PM »
I wouldn't dump my relationship for money.

I am old enough to know that having more money than I know what to do with isn't going to make me happier than I already am with my life.

Money would allow me to buy more "stuff".  Wondering if people are my friends or just want the money.

I don't think Hogan finding out the way he did is right, but do we really know what goes on in other peoples' lives, even with the camera rolling?

Sandra
Maybe Hogan was a miserable bitch that was never happy and all Hulk's money was never going to change that.  She'll no doubt talk about how he was gone all the time and how she had to raise the children, you know...while he WORKED.
Squishy face retard

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #113 on: November 25, 2007, 07:21:45 PM »
worked is right.

he busted his ass and gave it his all for his fans almost every night for 20+ years.

the man is a legend and this divorce situation sucks.
Flower Boy Ran Away

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2007, 09:05:33 PM »
Too bad about that, he seems like a cool guy from the "reality" show of his. The daughter better get some of that cash for herself for down the road when she blimps to 250. She's got the monster chick genes from him and mom. The money will help when she goes to Omar the tent maker for some clothes.   

The son althought smart, has a huge strange shaped melon. It must suck to have a sister that is twice your size. Now with one tit bigger than your chest.

Mom is gonna rake in the cash. Is it true she was doing the "Fabio" muscle dude that was "training" her?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2007, 09:11:56 PM »
His agent is the same guy who reps George Foreman, he had two ideas to pitch, the grill and a blender. He called Hulk about the grill but he was at the gym, so he gave that one to George. Hulk got the blender, which wasn't as popular. True story.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE...that's fucked up.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2007, 09:16:33 PM »
Because she hired the nannies and house cleaners while sitting on her ass doing nothing.  He'll have to pay for that lifestyle for the rest of his life.  If you average what it would cost to have a live in nanny for that many years (for which she would get paid) you would still not come close to what she would get.  Same thing with Jordan and Strahan's wives.  The don't do anything of real value in their marriage.  Popping out kids and being "nurturers" is something that cannot be quantified.

The nannies would not be factored in, as her kids are grown.  She has a claimable income, as she works with nick and brooke on their respective projects in a agent/management/crazy drug addicted mother capacity.  So in the courts eyes she is making money.  As long as Hulk doesn't leave her with a house payment, they could rule in his favor, as she does have skills to work and contribute to society.  The fact that the fat lazy bitch doesn't want to work while Hulk at his age was convinced (forced) by Linda into wrestling again for WWE is more of a strike against her and will prolly push the (pannel of jurors) to Huk's side. Hopefully she'll end up living in a tiny appt with all of those damn animals.  You'll see her going even more crazy than the episodes where she is loaded on painkillers.

Hopefully the ungrateful cnut gets what she deserves......$.00
\

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #117 on: November 25, 2007, 09:23:22 PM »
The nannies would not be factored in, as her kids are grown.  She has a claimable income, as she works with nick and brooke on their respective projects in a agent/management/crazy drug addicted mother capacity.  So in the courts eyes she is making money.  As long as Hulk doesn't leave her with a house payment, they could rule in his favor, as she does have skills to work and contribute to society.  The fact that the fat lazy bitch doesn't want to work while Hulk at his age was convinced (forced) by Linda into wrestling again for WWE is more of a strike against her and will prolly push the (pannel of jurors) to Huk's side. Hopefully she'll end up living in a tiny appt with all of those damn animals.  You'll see her going even more crazy than the episodes where she is loaded on painkillers.

Hopefully the ungrateful cnut gets what she deserves......$.00

this would happen in an ideal world, but in reality i seriously doubt it.

men get fucked over more than anyone in divorce court.  and alimony is the biggest bullshit ever invented. 

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2007, 09:27:25 PM »
She will end up doing some crap show for a while, then like you said, end up in a rat-hole apartment with those little dogs.

One day she will lose one of them, then move her tits and find it.   

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: November 25, 2007, 09:46:16 PM »
Oh brother....how about NOT MARRYING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

You should never get married. There are no fairy tales, people. If you're lonely, go out and get laid. Hell, pay for it if you have. Better than losing half your hard earned shit.

Better to be alone, than with bad company..... :-\

Please don't be bitter, Gordsy.  ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2007, 11:27:14 PM »
Hulk already has a one up on her... seriously.. .what person in the states doesn't love Hulk !?! shit, the judge and jurors will probably be asking for autographs and pictures with the man!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2007, 11:51:39 PM »
this would happen in an ideal world, but in reality i seriously doubt it.

men get fucked over more than anyone in divorce court.  and alimony is the biggest bullshit ever invented. 

Can"t ask for back pay on the nannies.  Their kids are adults now.  If they can prove she is capable of generating her own income, she is done.  She brought nothing more than a vagina for the kids to be conceived, and the nannies raised the kids.  She is a non contributory part of the family.  The epitomy of a succubus.  Hopefully she will end up with nothing. 

But men do get fcuked over in many ways......
\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2007, 03:01:34 AM »
if she sues from california it will end up beautiful

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2007, 06:48:21 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071124/ap_en_tv/people_hulk_hogans

Hulk Hogan's wife seeks divorce

Sat Nov 24, 7:15 AM ET

CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — Linda Hogan has filed for divorce from her wrestler husband Hulk Hogan, a newspaper reported Friday.

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

The couple star in the VH1 reality TV series "Hogan Knows Best," with their two children. Recent episodes show the normally close couple attending marital counseling, but they eventually reconcile.

On Nov. 7, Hogan's son, 17-year-old Nick Bollea, was arrested on reckless-driving charges after a car crash. Clearwater police said Bollea crashed his 1998 Toyota Supra on Aug. 26 while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was driving faster than 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was not wearing a seat belt and was critically injured. Bollea, who was wearing a seat belt, was not seriously injured.

The Hogans moved to a $12 million bayfront estate on Miami Beach in 2006 so their children, Brooke and Nick, could pursue singing and acting careers. They had previously lived in Clearwater, near Tampa. It appears, that with the divorce being imminent, Hulk can finally take advantage of his celebrity and start banging some of his daughter's super-hot friends.
Not surprising. He made all kinds of cash.....especially in WCW with his NWO gimmick. 10 million per year plus 150K bonus just for showing up to a PPV. She's gonna get half that cash now. She's a moocher. If it wasn't for Hogan, who and where the hell Would Linda Hogan be?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2007, 06:54:00 AM »
10 mill a year? highly doubt that.

all linda did to earn any money from this settlement is the housework (i assume). like most married women with kids. that's what, 10k a year over 17 years that hulk saved for hiring help (assuming he didnt). so add that up, is all he owes her. end of story.