Author Topic: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!  (Read 24714 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!
« Reply #125 on: November 26, 2007, 06:54:42 AM »
this would happen in an ideal world, but in reality i seriously doubt it.

men get fucked over more than anyone in divorce court.  and alimony is the biggest bullshit ever invented. 
Excactly. Ric Flair had to pay his ungrateful ex 20 grand a month until the divorce was finalized. Bullshit the crap that these mooching women get away with in divorce proceedings.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2007, 07:14:43 AM »
10 mill a year? highly doubt that.

all linda did to earn any money from this settlement is the housework (i assume). like most married women with kids. that's what, 10k a year over 17 years that hulk saved for hiring help (assuming he didnt). so add that up, is all he owes her. end of story.
Yeah I'm sure she did loads of housework.  She looks like a real homebody.  All it seems like she does is find interesting ways to spend HIS money.
Squishy face retard

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 26, 2007, 07:18:58 AM »
10 mill a year? highly doubt that.

all linda did to earn any money from this settlement is the housework (i assume). like most married women with kids. that's what, 10k a year over 17 years that hulk saved for hiring help (assuming he didnt). so add that up, is all he owes her. end of story.
10 million is what they stated. Don't forget that Hogan was/is the biggest star in the business. With Ted Turner's funding WCW was able to pay out his lucrative salary.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #128 on: November 26, 2007, 07:23:59 AM »
Hilarious the predictable response that she's a moocher, as if he worked so hard himself for that money & has been such a party to be around all the time bwahahaahahahahahahahaha No coincidence she didn't tell him face to face, based on his past i'd guess.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 26, 2007, 07:27:35 AM »
u know what, i might take back my last statement. although she likely deserved some money due to the cooking and various housework that all women do at some point, she was never under contract to get paid for the end of her 'duties.' (unless they signed a prenup.) but u see, even if that work does equate to some financial reimbursement, hulk paid for her shit for 17 years. what does HE get for giving HIS money to HER so she can go shopping, or buy a new car, or other luxury items? that, my friends, is why she should get nothing - he's already reimbursed her throughout their marriage through the items she has asked for.

oh and playboy, ur right. turner was throwing out cash like nobodys business. between 96-98, wcw was the best wrestling business in the world, and hogan was the biggest star in the company.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2007, 07:29:16 AM »
She's not exactly the poster child for the liberated working woman, or the good house wife either.  Some would argue that athletes don't work hard for their money but does the Mrs. Ex-Jordan deserve her payout?  Hell no.  Spreading your legs, popping out some babies, and then spending his money for 10+ years doesn't make the bitch worthy of money.
Squishy face retard

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2007, 07:30:51 AM »
Very predictable one-dimensional responses from misongynists here...just admit to a deep hatred of women LOL

Listen he knew the deal with marriage going in, unlike some of the geniuses here.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2007, 07:35:52 AM »
Hilarious the predictable response that she's a moocher, as if he worked so hard himself for that money & has been such a party to be around all the time bwahahaahahahahahahahaha No coincidence she didn't tell him face to face, based on his past i'd guess.
How do you figure? He was on the road 7 days a week breaking his back, doing movies, promos and flying all over the world. What has she done other than spend his cash??? All everyone is saying is that sometimes, the half and half deal with marriage is bullshit. She sat on her ass all day. Do you really think she cooked? Cleaned? With their cash they had a cleaning lady and cooks for sure. 

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2007, 07:36:26 AM »
Very predictable one-dimensional responses from misongynists here...just admit to a deep hatred of women LOL

Listen he knew the deal with marriage going in, unlike some of the geniuses here.

pussy whipped much?

pumpster, i like ur views on training, but come on. the 'real deal' with marriage is that neither party deserves a payout at the end. the woman isnt obligated to look after the kids - she does it simply cause she wants to. the man isnt obligated to be the bread winner - he does it cause the woman looks after the kids. at the end of it, they both work damn hard, but the man isnt obligated to pay the woman, as the woman never asked for it, nor denied the luxury items that the bread winner (man) has given her over the course of the marriage, which would equate to money anyway. hell, most families have a joint bank account - so she gets her money. stop living in a feminist world. women can get jobs and be indipendent too - infact alot are. i have alot of respect for them.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2007, 07:36:45 AM »
I have a feeling that this is the culmination of the Dungeon of Doom's plot to end Hulkamania.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2007, 07:39:00 AM »
Funny how people are quick defend a woman trying to assert her independence with someone else's money.

She is a lazy broad who likes to go street racing with her kids, endangering them and herself.  Unfortunately that won't do anything for his case.  She buys 100 different fucking animals and he even stated on the show he was pissed at her because due to her he was going to have to wrestle longer than he ever thought, all to support her lifestyle and spending habits.  What's not to love about this woman?

pussy whipped much?

pumpster, i like ur views on training, but come on. the 'real deal' with marriage is that neither party deserves a payout at the end. the woman isnt obligated to look after the kids - she does it simply cause she wants to. the man isnt obligated to be the bread winner - he does it cause the woman looks after the kids. at the end of it, they both work damn hard, but the man isnt obligated to pay the woman, as the woman never asked for it, nor denied the luxury items that the bread winner (man) has given her over the course of the marriage, which would equate to money anyway. hell, most families have a joint bank account - so she gets her money. stop living in a feminist world. women can get jobs and be indipendent too - infact alot are. i have alot of respect for them.
First, hahahaha.  Second, the man is always obligated to pay or his wages will be garnished.
Squishy face retard

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2007, 07:40:01 AM »
Classic one-dimensional resentment, without knowing all the facts at all. Brainless

Poor Hulk, he worked sooo damn hard for that money LOL

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2007, 07:42:32 AM »
pumpster, maybe being gay has sloped ur views on women. but the average hetero man will agree that she doesnt deserve anymore than she put into the household (which is true for anyone), and like i've already said, it was paid to her tenfold through luxury material goods.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2007, 07:43:42 AM »
LOL ok buddy lash out with more speculation about me, about her hahahaha talk about a narrow demographic amongst many on getbig. I'm gay because i don't agree with the angry white guy segment here. ;D

I'm talking specifically about this situation and have no sympathy for this guy and his "hard earned money" LOL he might be quite the load to deal with on a daily basis let alone 20+ years.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2007, 07:48:39 AM »
well im saddened for u... i just figured ur gay by ur love for ronnie and ur post on this thread, but i apologise for making a false assumption, if so.

im not saying hulk is a saint, but we're talking about money here. money has nothing to do with who is the nicer person. and if u want to talk hatred, may i direct u to any random arnold schwarzenegger post so u can self reflect? :)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2007, 07:50:06 AM »
well im saddened for u... i just figured ur gay by ur love for ronnie and ur post on this thread, but i apologise for making a false assumption, if so.

im not saying hulk is a saint, but we're talking about money here. money has nothing to do with who is the nicer person. and if u want to talk hatred, may i direct u to any random arnold schwarzenegger post so u can self reflect? :)

Your one-dimensional hating's damn funny, carry on with more i'll get popcorn.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2007, 07:52:08 AM »
since i'm open to a bit of self reflection, please explain how i am giving off hatred-towards-women vibes? cause i obviously cant see it.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2007, 07:52:59 AM »
I have no sympathy for either one of these charachters.  They both seem like selfish assholes.  Even after he gives up half his cash, he will still live better than 99.99999999% of the population.  Hogan might draw some sympathy from me if, for example, he worked 7 days a week doing construction, just made ends meet, while his wife sat home on her fat ass.  Otherwise, they can both drop dead for all I care.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2007, 07:53:32 AM »
Yeah and her whiny ass seems like a bed of roses.  He pampered her for 20+ years and it wasn't good enough; pretty pathetic on her part.  I doubt he was much different when he was younger.  Most people don't change much after their mid to late 20's.  Breaking your body for 20 years to pay for your wife while she pisses it away frivolously and then divorces you is nothing to be bitter about.  By this logic, Jordan and Strahan were wimps just having money thrown at them, doing nothing of value while their wives "worked".
Squishy face retard

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 26, 2007, 07:58:23 AM »
I have no sympathy for either one of these charachters.  They both seem like selfish assholes.  Even after he gives up half his cash, he will still live better than 99.99999999% of the population.  Hogan might draw some sympathy from me if, for example, he worked 7 days a week doing construction, just made ends meet, while his wife sat home on her fat ass.  Otherwise, they can both drop dead for all I care.

Gasp, a wider view than just blaming her LOL he hasn't had a real job in decades.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2007, 08:00:18 AM »
She's not exactly the poster child for the liberated working woman, or the good house wife either.  Some would argue that athletes don't work hard for their money but does the Mrs. Ex-Jordan deserve her payout?  Hell no.  Spreading your legs, popping out some babies, and then spending his money for 10+ years doesn't make the bitch worthy of money.

ungrateful bitch.
she'd be nobody without Hogan.

he should leg-drop some sense into her!

peteK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: November 26, 2007, 08:02:28 AM »
LOL ok buddy lash out with more speculation about me, about her hahahaha talk about a narrow demographic amongst many on getbig. I'm gay because i don't agree with the angry white guy segment here. ;D

I'm talking specifically about this situation and have no sympathy for this guy and his "hard earned money" LOL he might be quite the load to deal with on a daily basis let alone 20+ years.

What does WHITE have to do with it?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2007, 08:09:02 AM »
So now being an entertainer isn't a real job.  Let's tell all the athletes out there that they have fake jobs and don't really work for a living.  They may make a shit load more money for playing a game but it is certainly work on their body, which is more than what Getbiggers can say.  I really hope Arod never gets divorced, Lol.
Squishy face retard

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2007, 08:12:41 AM »
Being an athlete, someone like arod, is hard work... ::) ::) ::) LOL

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2007, 08:19:32 AM »
Well, I guess if this were a McDonald's worker divorced by his stay at home welfare wife we wouldn't have this conversation, unless we talked about who gets the food stamps.  In divorces, whether celebrity or otherwise, if the woman makes less she gets more than she deserves.  The estimated salary of a "house wife" is over $100 grand a year.  Give me a break.  That'd be great for Hogan though.  Take the 2 million dollar hit and never talk to her again.
Squishy face retard