Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Threads merged  (Read 302810 times)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty - Threads merged
« Reply #2225 on: December 23, 2007, 07:14:32 PM »
OK, but remember that 90% of all pros use synthol as revealed by the wizard of truth himself on PBW...
yes i know that most pro's use synthol, but there a huge difference betweent using and abusing
there's no magic pills... just needles

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #2226 on: December 23, 2007, 09:11:14 PM »
i am aware that flex used synthol, BUT NASSER ABUSED SYNTHOL... there is a major difference, flex looked amazing from any angle, nasser lookes shit from ever angle,
trying to scar tissue is the result of oil filled balloons for shoulders he looks like complete shit

Having over 100 sites for injection ala Flex isn't abusing synthol? Without massive amounts synthol and escline,(sp)Flex wouldn't have cracked the top five...He was always a middle/light heavy weight in a heavy weight body..

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2227 on: December 23, 2007, 09:45:57 PM »
this is a terrible picture-------really the beginning of the end for Nasser's physique

Im sure he is  300lbs with abs ::)------------I can guarantee you though that if he even showed up in an amatuer contest he would embarass himself with the mess that is his physique now after all the abuse he self administered.

He's an aging juice head who can't let his former glory go and desperatly tries to hold on by ratting out his former competitors and slinging shit on an the internet.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2228 on: December 23, 2007, 10:09:31 PM »
TEAM NASSER DIESEL POWER

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2229 on: December 24, 2007, 02:35:40 AM »
yes i know that most pro's use synthol, but there a huge difference betweent using and abusing

This point has already been addressed - do you want me to simply start re-copying and pasting old posts to remind you again?  ??? 

Nasser's lumps in his rear delts and lack of definition there were the result of scar tissue built up because his wife used to most often inject in his rear delts.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2230 on: December 24, 2007, 02:40:39 AM »
this is a terrible picture-------really the beginning of the end for Nasser's physique

Im sure he is  300lbs with abs ::)------------I can guarantee you though that if he even showed up in an amatuer contest he would embarass himself with the mess that is his physique now after all the abuse he self administered.

He's an aging juice head who can't let his former glory go and desperatly tries to hold on by ratting out his former competitors and slinging shit on an the internet.

He looks good there.  Just not as great as he did from 95 to 2000.  Check out these pics taken just a few weeks after the 2002 Mr. O pic you posted above.  I believe he was 278 at the 2002 Mr. O, and is 305 in these guest posing pics, with not only abs but deep cuts between his abs!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #2231 on: December 24, 2007, 02:43:23 AM »
He looks good there.  Just not as great as he did from 95 to 2000.  Check out these pics taken just a few weeks after the 2002 Mr. O pic you posted above.  I believe he was 278 at the 2002 Mr. O, and is 305 in these guest posing pics, with not only abs but deep cuts between his abs!

Dear Bigpoops.

Your Nasser - paranoia, your Nassaroia = getting severe.

Take a valium and enjoy the holidays.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #2232 on: December 24, 2007, 04:37:11 AM »
This point has already been addressed - do you want me to simply start re-copying and pasting old posts to remind you again?  ??? 

Nasser's lumps in his rear delts and lack of definition there were the result of scar tissue built up because his wife used to most often inject in his rear delts.

placing the blame on his wife... subtle, but it's there, nonetheless.

the fact is, his biceps changed shape. became bottom heavy and soft. synthol-like products are argued to change the shape and density of the biceps.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #2233 on: December 24, 2007, 05:24:28 AM »
90 pages on nasser ..........fs

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2234 on: December 24, 2007, 06:39:13 AM »
the shred of evidence is your epic gayness.

Like I've challenged many other people, find any shred of evidence on his website that "undies," "trunks," "underwear," or anything of that sort is sold.  You wont find any. Only shirts and pants which serve as sports memorabilia.  Nothing gay or unusual about that.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #2235 on: December 24, 2007, 08:19:00 AM »
I think this is wonderful that there are 90 pages about our mentor and leader Huge Nasser el Sonbaty
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2236 on: December 24, 2007, 01:08:17 PM »
placing the blame on his wife... subtle, but it's there, nonetheless.

the fact is, his biceps changed shape. became bottom heavy and soft. synthol-like products are argued to change the shape and density of the biceps.

Not blaming his wife.  Nasser did not know either the amount of scar tissue being built up otherwise he probably would have told her to inject in other places.

And how do you know that Nasser's biceps became "soft"?  Did you actually touch them and compare "before" and "after"  ???  Just proves how you guys try to pull "facts" out of your ass lol.  His biceps obvioulsy became builkier as he grew from 250ish in 94 to nearly 290 at the AC in 99.  As for oil accusations, oil disapates within weeks or a few months if you dont constantly re-inject it.  It's not like it would sit in there for years as you guys imply.  The fact that his arms have the same bulky look anytime during the offseason and even today during retirement all the more proves that it is muscle and not oil.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2237 on: December 24, 2007, 01:45:37 PM »

Dear Bigpoops.

Your Nasser - paranoia, your Nassaroia = getting severe.

Take a valium and enjoy the holidays.

lol lol lol lol lol

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #2238 on: December 25, 2007, 01:49:32 AM »
And how do you know that Nasser's biceps became "soft"?  Did you actually touch them and compare "before" and "after"  ???  Just proves how you guys try to pull "facts" out of your ass lol.  His biceps obvioulsy became builkier as he grew from 250ish in 94 to nearly 290 at the AC in 99.  As for oil accusations, oil disapates within weeks or a few months if you dont constantly re-inject it.  It's not like it would sit in there for years as you guys imply.  The fact that his arms have the same bulky look anytime during the offseason and even today during retirement all the more proves that it is muscle and not oil.

i don't know they became soft, but from a visual perspective, they look soft. the same arm looks soft in this shot from, i'm guessing, the 1997 olympia.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #2239 on: December 25, 2007, 10:03:19 AM »
90 pages on nasser ..........fs

This thread is going to beat the truce-thread, just wait and see!  8)
Team Nasser!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #2240 on: December 25, 2007, 11:39:10 AM »
Ok, friends and teamsters. How can we as a team get the big wizard of thruth himself, HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty, to post on this board?
Any ideas?
Team Nasser!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2241 on: December 25, 2007, 12:01:00 PM »
Ok, friends and teamsters. How can we as a team get the big wizard of thruth himself, HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty, to post on this board?
Any ideas?

NASSER needs to address what he did with Tom's amps and why.  I wonder if he was really that pissed that Tom would paint such a fucked up picture of bodybuilding for Nasser's mother? 

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2242 on: December 25, 2007, 12:04:50 PM »
You people need to get a life.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #2243 on: December 25, 2007, 07:18:08 PM »
You people need to get a life.

Yeah, maybe we should start posting irrelevant posts in threads that don't interest us...  ::)
Team Nasser!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2244 on: December 25, 2007, 07:42:43 PM »
Nasser needs to address the following:

1)why he competed for several years after his peak looking like shit
2)why he injected oil in his delts & arms, making him look like a circus clown
3)why he sells his used posing trunks to naive people like big bobs
4)why he can't bench 225lb anymore than 15reps
5)why he got kicked out of San Diego Golds gym

I'm guessing some of nassers gay fan club (big bobs) will attempt to answer these
questions with some BS (ala nasser) to cover up for their beloved idol.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #2245 on: December 25, 2007, 07:49:01 PM »
Nasser needs to address the following:

1)why he competed for several years after his peak looking like shit
2)why he injected oil in his delts & arms, making him look like a circus clown
3)why he sells his used posing trunks to naive people like big bobs
4)why he can't bench 225lb anymore than 15reps
5)why he got kicked out of San Diego Golds gym

I'm guessing some of nassers gay fan club (big bobs) will attempt to answer these
questions with some BS (ala nasser) to cover up for their beloved idol.
great post... and BTW why did he get kicked out of golds gym
there's no magic pills... just needles

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2246 on: December 25, 2007, 07:51:38 PM »
I am guessing their was a lying, cheating pumpkin head in the gym, and The Wizard of Truth let him have it, maybe with a physical beatdown or verbal owning, and they banned him. 
TEAM Nasser

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #2247 on: December 25, 2007, 08:10:36 PM »
I am guessing their was a lying, cheating pumpkin head in the gym, and The Wizard of Truth let him have it, maybe with a physical beatdown or verbal owning, and they banned him. 

Probably!
Team Nasser!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #2248 on: December 25, 2007, 08:30:30 PM »
300lbs with abs
Huge Nasser el Sonbaty
Can't wait for part 4 of the interview
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #2249 on: December 26, 2007, 04:12:03 AM »
300lbs with abs
Huge Nasser el Sonbaty
Can't wait for part 4 of the interview

HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty. Bring us part 4 now!
Team Nasser!