Author Topic: Father killed daughter for not wearing hijab, her friends say  (Read 24433 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Father killed daughter for not wearing hijab, her friends say
« Reply #175 on: December 21, 2007, 06:25:29 PM »
Gee... I manage to make money without engaging in bullshit scams.  Too bad the same can't be said of everyone here, huh?

You probably have a real skill though.

;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #176 on: December 21, 2007, 06:33:59 PM »
Look at Jag...  ripping on a guy for riding a bike, while at the same time sporting a "be a responsible steward of the earth" tag line.

G o a t b o y  smells hypocrisy!  :o

{LOL} Touche. Point taken.

But it's not being hypocritical, ...it's being catty.
He doesn't ride the bike to save the environment, he does it cause he can't afford a car.
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #177 on: December 21, 2007, 06:41:20 PM »
{LOL} Touche. Point taken.

But it's not being hypocritical, ...it's being catty.
He doesn't ride the bike to save the environment, he does it cause he can't afford a car.

Maybe he can afford one, but just doesn't want one.  For a while back when I was living in DC full time I didn't have a car there.  In the city they're useless, because there's no such thing as "parking" anywhere.  Cabs and the subway were far more convenient than fuccking around with a car.
Ron: "I am lazy."

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #178 on: December 21, 2007, 06:55:30 PM »

Maybe he can afford one, but just doesn't want one.  For a while back when I was living in DC full time I didn't have a car there.  In the city they're useless, because there's no such thing as "parking" anywhere.  Cabs and the subway were far more convenient than fuccking around with a car.

It's simple... I dislike the way she talked about another member of this site's mother who has passed away and as such, she decided that I can't afford a car.

Quite a logical assumption huh?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #179 on: December 21, 2007, 07:37:24 PM »
OK, ...definition understood. But at the same time you could say it is neo-con influenced brain washing to using any crime committed by anyone who may be muslim was a direct influence of islam.

All I'm saying is a girl is gead, her father has been arrested, reporters are barred from the arraignment, and everyone is saying he killed her over a hijab. What I'm saying is 'we don't know why, ...and to assume, is merely that, ...an assumption, not fact.'

There was a guy out west who killed his daughter, ...did people run off and make assumptions about why he did it without having any evidence? Did they pass the rumour and innuendo off as fact, or were they at least cognizant of the fact that they were only dealing in rumour, gossip, speculation and innuendo.

You are correct. Everything, including this needs to contextualised. One needs to look at the evidence. For example, American foreign policy in the Middle East exacerbates a people who already believe in a primitive and irrational religion, thus worsening the consequences, which would be bad to begin with, without Islam in the picture. Context is everything.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 26, 2007, 06:36:43 PM »

Goatboy,
I completely understand what you're saying. And if he lived in NYC, Toronto, Europe, or some other bustling metropolis where mass transit is available and more convenient, ...I wouldn't conclude that, ...but he lives in Southern Cali.

If you live in Southern Cali, and don't drive, ...it's not by choice.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #181 on: December 26, 2007, 11:36:37 PM »
Goatboy,
I completely understand what you're saying. And if he lived in NYC, Toronto, Europe, or some other bustling metropolis where mass transit is available and more convenient, ...I wouldn't conclude that, ...but he lives in Southern Cali.

If you live in Southern Cali, and don't drive, ...it's not by choice.

Wow Jags... How deep in your head am I?

You know nothing about me except that I think you're a piece of crap, but you seem to know that "It's not my choice"... You're as delusional as they come.

It really doesn't matter what you "think" you know... You're still a piece of crap.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 26, 2007, 11:55:13 PM »
Wow Jags... How deep in your head am I?

It appears I AM the one in your head. Why else would you keep responding when you said you wouldn't?

You know nothing about me except that I think you're a piece of crap, but you seem to know that "It's not my choice"... You're as delusional as they come.

I know you're too broke to afford a car. Deal with it bike boy!  :D
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2007, 01:02:39 AM »
It appears I AM the one in your head. Why else would you keep responding when you said you wouldn't?

I know you're too broke to afford a car. Deal with it bike boy!  :D

I was responding to him for the most part... your response was a by-product... everyone can see that. I think nothing about you until I happen to log onto get big... you're busy thinking about me day and night.

I'm not shocked... I'm a mesmerizing guy... It's natural.

But if helps you sleep better at night thinking you're so deep in my head... It's fine... You keep thinking that. The simple truth is... You suck... You said something that no decent person would EVER say... NEVER. It shows what kind of person you really are.

You can try to spin it or cover it up, or whatever, but the reality is that you're a piece of crap.

Again... "oooh, you said you wouldn't respond." I couldn't care less about what you think I will or won't do.

How pathetic are you? You said crap about someone's mother who passed away and you think you even have a leg to stand on?  You notice

You know nothing... I can buy damn near any car I want tomorrow, but what's the point? To prove something to you? HAHAHA! You keep dreaming you putrid steaming pile of dog excrement... you don't take up that kind of space in my head... so just sit there and be the hateful evil women we all know.

The one thing I do know... I know that you've yet to deny that you're a piece of crap... It seems we can all agree on that.

PS... Calling someone "bike boy"? Next time, just call a white guy a "honkey"... I'm sure he'll just jump up and down due to his rage ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2007, 09:28:52 PM »
I was responding to him for the most part... your response was a by-product... everyone can see that.

{LOL} Obviously, ...especially when it's me that you're quoting in the process.  ::)

I think nothing about you until I happen to log onto get big... you're busy thinking about me day and night.

You only wish you could occupy someone's thoughts that way.

I'm not shocked... I'm a mesmerizing guy

hardly  ::)

But if helps you sleep better at night thinking you're so deep in my head... It's fine... You keep thinking that.

I don't give a poop if I'm in your head or not. it's unimportant to me, ...but it sure seems important to you.

The simple truth is... You suck...

Those who know, ..know. Those who don't, ...wish they did.  :-X

You said something that no decent person would EVER say... NEVER. It shows what kind of person you really are.

You can try to spin it or cover it up, or whatever, but the reality is that you're a piece of crap.

Again... "oooh, you said you wouldn't respond." I couldn't care less about what you think I will or won't do.

Your actions betray your words.

How pathetic are you? You said crap about someone's mother who passed away and you think you even have a leg to stand on?  You notice

I never said crap about his mother other than she was probably a rotting corpse being eaten by worms and maggots. Do you think she's crying a river over that?

You know nothing... I can buy damn near any car I want tomorrow, but what's the point? To prove something to you? HAHAHA!

Keep saying that to yourself over & over, ...and eventually, ...you might even believe it.  :)

You keep dreaming you putrid steaming pile of dog excrement... you don't take up that kind of space in my head... so just sit there and be the hateful evil women we all know.

For someone who takes up no space in your head, ...you sure spent a lot of time replying to someone you said you wouldn't reply to. ???

The one thing I do know... I know that you've yet to deny that you're a piece of crap... It seems we can all agree on that.

Why would I care to deny any innaccuracies you may happen to believe, ...when I don't give a poop what you think about me? That's the difference between us. You care what I think, otherwise you wouldn't spend so much time denying anything I may say. I on the other hand, don't give two poops what you think of me, so I don't have any problem ignoring your innaccurate assessments. Think all the innaccuracies you want about me. I don't give a poop, 'cause i got nothing to prove to you bike boy.  8)

PS... Calling someone "bike boy"? Next time, just call a white guy a "honkey"... I'm sure he'll just jump up and down due to his rage ::)

Nah, I'm not into singling out people based on their race. Besides, I'm sure you would prefer me call you a honkey as opposed to bike boy, since bike boy obviously irks you so much. It's actually quite humourous when you think about it. Who would have thunk it? Even stupider than the name 'bike boy', ...is how much the term bugs you. That's funny.

Anyway, I'm outta here. Bye Bike Boy!  :D
w