Author Topic: LEVEL of DELUSIONALITY...  (Read 20290 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: LEVEL of DELUSIONALITY...
« Reply #200 on: December 15, 2007, 09:29:33 PM »
Truth is, I do. 

i don't doubt that for a minute, matt

unlike you most people on getbig are miserable haters :-\

positive guys like yourself feel no reason to hate because all the great sex makes you happy and see the good in the world ;D

E

E

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: December 15, 2007, 09:53:43 PM »
i don't doubt that for a minute, matt

unlike you most people on getbig are miserable haters :-\

positive guys like yourself feel no reason to hate because all the great sex makes you happy and see the good in the world ;D

E

epic projection of self hate on to message board. :'(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #202 on: December 15, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst....
Discuss, http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=fnQ8MVTVj50

You, sir, are a prime example of epic level of illiteracy!

It is delusion, not 'delusionality'. Did you by chance miss 7th grade?
I hate the State.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #203 on: December 15, 2007, 10:01:18 PM »
epic projection of self hate on to message board. :'(

that's what one of the "miseable haters" I was talking about would like to think :)

E
E

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: December 15, 2007, 10:41:14 PM »
You, sir, are a prime example of epic level of illiteracy!

It is delusion, not 'delusionality'. Did you by chance miss 7th grade?

'delusionality' is defined as a term used by people aware that they are postting on an internet message board where nobody actually gives a fuck about the 'literary perfectionists' that may roam the board.

this help some? :D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: December 15, 2007, 10:42:36 PM »
that's what one of the "miseable haters" I was talking about would like to think :)

E

aww...there there Earl...kevin kiss it better. :'( :-*

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #206 on: December 16, 2007, 12:57:42 AM »
Guys,

Why are you being so mean to me?  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #207 on: December 16, 2007, 01:28:51 AM »
Guys,

Why are you being so mean to me?  :-\

Getbig = Psychological Hardening Agent  ;D

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #208 on: December 16, 2007, 01:40:17 AM »
Truth is, I do.  And that is not me bragging about it, just factually speaking talking about my life.

Something I found very angering and insulting was when I wasn't getting girls when I was younger (under 20), I would ask some girls for advice on the topic trying to figure out what they wanted and they would say that they want a man with confidence (this came up more than anything at all).  A couple of girls even went so far as to say that the reason why they weren't attracted to me is because I lacked confidence.  Of course the REAL reason why they didn't go for me was because I was a 130 pound geek, but of course they didn't want to be rude and say that, feeling it was more polite to insult my personality I guess.  ???  Now years later, NOTHING about my personality has changed and I'm getting girls as I please.  The only changes have been physical.  I wish girls would come clean and just admit they think just like men and are primarily attracted to physical attributes just as men are.

just walk around in a sleeveless shirt and see how many chicks check you out. I had one stalking me in the gym just now!

Who cares if you are an idiot, as long as you got muscles and look good, chicks will come to you, they want to best male specimen for themself to show off to they friends !

too many hoes!! thats a good thing!

but then thats about all you get with muscles, you still need an education and knowledge to actually make money and get somewhere in life

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 16, 2007, 01:44:56 AM »

just walk around in a sleeveless shirt and see how many chicks check you out. I had one stalking me in the gym just now!

Who cares if you are an idiot, as long as you got muscles and look good, chicks will come to you, they want to best male specimen for themself to show off to they friends !

too many hoes!! thats a good thing!

but then thats about all you get with muscles, you still need an education and knowledge to actually make money and get somewhere in life

This is exactly right.  Although you are also right that ultimately brains are needed to get anywhere in life.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #210 on: December 16, 2007, 02:07:05 AM »
This is exactly right.  Although you are also right that ultimately brains are needed to get anywhere in life.

thank you sir canning!

I am glad we are both extremely alpha natural bodybuilders. I look forward to more monster insights and epic knowledge filled posts from you on getbig.

Excuse me while i go do a most mascular in front of my neighbour's kids!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 16, 2007, 01:50:53 PM »
Matt, one thing you might not have considered with the whole physical thing is, if you did shrink back to your former physicality, your self-confidence would obviously plummet as you are convinced of the physical thing and, because of this, women would see it and so perpetuate the problem. only now you would have the added feeling of regret and depression to deal with which would further plummet said confidence.

Good points...

However, sometimes when I lose the weight I don't even notice.  In between September and April (school) I would routinely shrink from 185 to 155.  By the end of the year I wouldn't even really realize how much weight I dropped since it was so gradual and so I could not have been consciously aware of my physical change.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: December 16, 2007, 01:58:41 PM »
Good points...

However, sometimes when I lose the weight I don't even notice.  In between September and April (school) I would routinely shrink from 185 to 155.  By the end of the year I wouldn't even really realize how much weight I dropped since it was so gradual and so I could not have been consciously aware of my physical change.  :)

how much of this weight do you think was muscle?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 16, 2007, 02:32:50 PM »
how much of this weight do you think was muscle?

My body composition was more or less the same.  I could dig up the pictures, but it appeared as though my body fat remained constant as I lost the weight.

PS - why is TA so mean to me?  :(
Bodybuilding Pro.com

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: December 16, 2007, 02:50:45 PM »
My body composition was more or less the same.  I could dig up the pictures, but it appeared as though my body fat remained constant as I lost the weight.

PS - why is TA so mean to me?  :(

I don't know, never talk to the guy.  My guess is that he is just less patient with your denial than I am.

so go ahead and estimate how many pounds of muscle you lost going from 185-155.  Also let us know how fast you gained back this "muscle"

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 16, 2007, 02:58:45 PM »
I don't know, never talk to the guy.  My guess is that he is just less patient with your denial than I am.

so go ahead and estimate how many pounds of muscle you lost going from 185-155.  Also let us know how fast you gained back this "muscle"

30 pounds and what I lost was directly proportional to my body composition.  So should you stand to say that I am 20% body fat at 185, I there lost six pounds of fat and 24 pounds of muscle in those six months, and gained it back in about the same time.  :)

PS - ask TA to stop being mean to me.  :(
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 16, 2007, 05:24:29 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #217 on: December 16, 2007, 06:24:10 PM »
i have to admit i do give pretty good head.
fixed

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: December 16, 2007, 06:29:47 PM »
Hi guys, I will address a few things:

TA's psychological diagnosis is wrong.  He should check the DSM-IV-TR criteria for these types of disorders before speaking on the topic like an expert.  What I don't like about TA is that he states that things are facts when they aren't.  Then the next time credible experts say something is a fact, the audience will tend to not trust them as much because you have people like TA purporting to know for a "fact" as well.  TA should not speak on topics he doesn't know.  I wrote my Honours thesis on mental disorders and I have a great deal of respect for rigid standards and proper reporting of true facts.  There is no actual mental health standard by which I would be deemed delusional.

Also, while it's fair to make fun of my physique or some of my clips, you should all be mindful that I'm not an arrogant type of guy.  :)  My lifts are decent; for 1RMs, my deadlift is mid to high 400s, my squat is 405 at least to parallel, and my bench press is around 350.  Although that clip is not an example of it, I can certainly do the 120 pound dumbbells for 12 reps with perfect form.  Only one gym in my town actually has heavier dumbbells than that.

I usually get up to around 200-205 before stalling and yes I am obviously drug free.

MATT C PICTURE THREAD:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=99475.0

Discuss.

I will admit i have given you shit before, but gotta give you props as at least you try hard and are serious and dedicated more so then the idiots on this board like squatfaggy and you are truely natural unlike adam anus richard abeles who has juiced most of his life and still looks like his heritage a jewish conc camp victim..
You'd probably hit a good 235-240 after a couple of mild cycles since you train hard and eat right and would blow a buncha these clowns out the door..just ignore anus too he only posts in between visits from the mental hospitial when they let him out....

keep plugging away and nice site you have actually giving something back other than bullshit like the ass munces leafy turd anus and squathomo

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: December 16, 2007, 06:32:49 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=189065.0;attach=221152;image

like said loony abeles is a Pyscho toxic delusional lunatic...28 year old boy dating 16 year old girls ...what a pervert...

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: December 16, 2007, 06:35:31 PM »
30 pounds and what I lost was directly proportional to my body composition.  So should you stand to say that I am 20% body fat at 185, I there lost six pounds of fat and 24 pounds of muscle in those six months, and gained it back in about the same time.  :)

TA is not my friend, I don't know him.  I appreciate him as a Getbig character that always makes the boards more interesting.  I think he respects me partly because I told him he was too fat and needed to lose a lot more weight than he thought he did to get ripped.  I told him that all he needed to do to lose weight was eat 3 moderate sized meals a day of whatever he wanted so long as it helped to keep him full.  For him at the time that meant fast food, and the Adonis principles were born.

Your estimate of muscle loss makes no sense because it does not account for water weight and discounts the weight of your skeleton when calculating the percentages.  Also think about what your saying.  Do you really think it's possible to gain 24 lbs of muscle in six months.  The weight you lost was probably almost all fat and water (if you continued training somewhat regularly) I doubt you lost any muscle at all.  That you still looked to possess the same body comp at 155 is probably due to the fact that you still had a lot more weight to lose to get ripped.  Going from 20% to 10% people tend to look similar so they think they are losing muscle by getting smaller.  Once you get under 10% and continue to shed fat muscle definition gets a lot crisper and you actually start to look bigger.  If you just keep the faith and diet a little bit further you will see the light.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #221 on: December 16, 2007, 08:30:21 PM »

Ta lost me there ???