Author Topic: DavidPaul  (Read 10945 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: DavidPaul
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2007, 01:18:19 PM »
And what does Berzerkfury shoulder press for reps?  Based on his "new and improved" pic I can't imagine more than 55's.

Why are you asking me?  Why don't you ask BF.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2007, 01:20:32 PM »
Why are you asking me?  Why don't you ask BF.

I asked him in another thread what he benches for reps and he declined to answer - so I'm assuming it'll be the same here.  I put him at 185 lbs x 5.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2007, 01:24:56 PM »
gotta disagree with you here bobs, BF has a damn good build as evidenced by his latest pics, i'll gaurantee you he's shoulder pressing and benching a lot more than that, he's got some pretty big triceps.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2007, 01:26:54 PM »
I asked him in another thread what he benches for reps and he declined to answer - so I'm assuming it'll be the same here.  I put him at 185 lbs x 5.

Well, all the same, I don't work out with BF so I can't tell you what his #'s.  And frankly I don't care.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2007, 01:28:53 PM »
Bezerkfury is an absolute beast that destroys every weightroom he enters.  Outta, curiousity, what're you puttin up on the shoulder press or bench bigbobs?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2007, 01:37:08 PM »
Good guess Bigbobs. Sorry that you're off by a bit. I've close-gripped 225 for 6 without a problem. Haven't flat barbell benched in a long time. 

Oh, and I shoulder press more than 55s, Bababooie.  ;)

Believe it or not, I don't go out of my way to see what threads you post in. Your opinion means jack shit so I don't remember even seeing you ask me that question. You're not important.  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2007, 01:37:31 PM »
gotta disagree with you here bobs, BF has a damn good build as evidenced by his latest pics, i'll gaurantee you he's shoulder pressing and benching a lot more than that, he's got some pretty big triceps.

Fair enough - maybe we're seeing something different in the picture.  I know you're usually pretty impartial.

Well, all the same, I don't work out with BF so I can't tell you what his #'s.  And frankly I don't care.

I'm sure you can think of an estimate.  I wouldnt care either if he wasn't so cocky.  When I started working out I only got 4 reps with 75 lbs on the bench press, and after 6 months it was 95 lbs x 3.  The difference is when I was lifting those weights, or even when I was benching 185, I was never cocky about it like Berzerk is.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2007, 01:39:36 PM »
Bezerkfury is an absolute beast that destroys every weightroom he enters.  Outta, curiousity, what're you puttin up on the shoulder press or bench bigbobs?

Bench is 225 x 12, or 275 x 3-4.

Shoulder press is 80s x 9, or 90s x 5.

Good guess Bigbobs. Sorry that you're off by a bit. I've close-gripped 225 for 6 without a problem. Haven't flat barbell benched in a long time. 

Oh, and I shoulder press more than 55s, Bababooie.  ;)

Normally I give benefit of the doubt if someone claims to lift more than their pic makes them appear to be, but not in your case...just based on your posts that I've read you come across as the type who would make shit up.  Keep in mind he made up that noc blew his shoulder doing 40's, and he also said my arms are 12", so that pretty much kills his credibility. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2007, 01:43:09 PM »

Shoulder press is 80s x 9, or 90s x 5.

Normally I give benefit of the doubt if someone claims to lift more than their pic makes them appear to be, but not in your case...just based on your posts that I've read you come across as the type who would make shit up. 

Yes, because I exist to impress guys I'll never meet. Do you honestly think I care if you believe me or not? Your build sucks, your strength obviously sucks, and you're an obsessive little twat. Batting 0.000 here slick.

5'9, 230 or w/e you are and you're only benching 275 for 4? Take up knitting.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2007, 01:44:54 PM »
Yes, because I exist to impress guys I'll never meet. Do you honestly think I care if you believe me or not? Your build sucks, your strength obviously sucks, and you're an obsessive little twat. Batting 0.000 here slick.

5'9, 230 or w/e you are and you're only benching 275 for 4? Take up knitting.

hahaha dont make me have to post my pic next to yours.  You're trying to impress the other Y-board'ers that you do give a fuck about like Panda, avesher, etc.  Just like Avesher made up that he's 266 lbs at 23% bodyfat  ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2007, 01:45:03 PM »

No offense, bro, but if that's all you're puttin' up in the bench after lifting for 8+ years, you're doing something wrong....

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2007, 01:47:27 PM »
No offense, bro, but if that's all you're puttin' up in the bench after lifting for 8+ years, you're doing something wrong....

I was always naturally weak, like I said I started benching only 75-95 lbs for my first six months in the gym, so I've come quite a ways since then.  My strength has also been about the same for the last 5 years.  I'm not trying to train for power or strength, I just go to the gym and toss some weights around to stay in shape. 

And most importantly I have the satisfaction of knowing that I didnt exaggerate my lifts here to make up for any insecurities like most people do.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2007, 01:48:02 PM »
Bezerkfury has been lifting for 7-8 years, given advise on steroids and claims to be an MMA expert.

Stuff dreams are made of  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2007, 01:49:56 PM »
hahaha, noc has been sitting on here for over an hour waiting for me to reply. Kid, you really need to find something to do with your life. This obsession with every facet of my existence is unhealthy. If you spent less time trying to blow me on here and more time lifting, maybe you wouldn't be blowing your shoulder out with 40 lb dbs.

I was always naturally weak, like I said I started benching only 75-95 lbs for my first six months in the gym, so I've come quite a ways since then.  My strength has also been about the same for the last 5 years.  I'm not trying to train for power or strength, I just go to the gym and toss some weights around to stay in shape. 

And most importantly I have the satisfaction of knowing that I didnt exaggerate my lifts here to make up for any insecurities like most people do.

You've made no size gains or strength gains in 5+ years according to your comments of the last two days. Why do you even work out? To keep that crappy physique you've got?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »
hahaha, noc has been sitting on here for over an hour waiting for me to reply. Kid, you really need to find something to do with your life. This obsession with every facet of my existence is unhealthy. If you spent less time trying to blow me on here and more time lifting, maybe you wouldn't be blowing your shoulder out with 40 lb dbs.

You've made no size gains or strength gains in 5+ years according to your comments of the last two days. Why do you even work out? To keep that crappy physique you've got?

The reason I keep working out is so that I dont shrink and end up looking like you one day.

If you've been working out consistently for a few years, you'll make gains but eventually they'll slow down/stop unless/until you take drugs.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2007, 01:52:24 PM »
The reason I keep working out is so that I dont shrink and end up looking like you one day.

If you've been working out consistently for a few years, you'll make gains but eventually they'll slow down/stop unless/until you take drugs.

Or maybe you have terrible genetics, which looks to be the case.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2007, 01:53:28 PM »
Or maybe you have terrible genetics, which looks to be the case.

So if you have great genetics then what's your excuse for looking the way you do?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2007, 01:55:11 PM »
I'm going to pop out of this thread - I come on here to have fun but it gets boring really quick when the people I'm exchanging flames with are just repeating the same stuff over and over - JediKnight I would say is the worst at this from our exchange yesterday in the Nasser merged thread.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2007, 01:55:18 PM »

Your presuming 'he' works out. Spends too much time on getbig for a college 'guy' - at least most of us get 'paid' to be at the PC  8)

His responses are getting more and more boring, paragraphs of how much he 'doesn't care'  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2007, 01:55:24 PM »

Absolute horseshit.....you can make consistent gains without chemicals.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2007, 01:57:31 PM »

Gains are harder to come by after a while in the game though, no?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2007, 01:58:40 PM »

Yep.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2007, 02:00:00 PM »

That's the excuse most losers make.

And noc, you are far and away the lamest gimmick on this site. Instead of spending your Thursday night trying to fellate me on a forum, go out and maybe pay to lose your virginity?  ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2007, 02:03:42 PM »
Gains are harder to come by after a while in the game though, no?

Oh yeah, everyone plateaus to some degree, but gains can still be consistent....just requires more effort.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2007, 02:04:07 PM »
And noc, you are far and away the lamest gimmick on this site. Instead of spending your Thursday night trying to fellate me on a forum, go out and maybe pay to lose your virginity?  ::)

He's probably gonna spend his time throwin' those pink 5 lb dumbbells around for his hardcore shoulder routine