Author Topic: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs posts  (Read 21900 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs post
« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2007, 09:25:41 PM »
That's great.  Probably just another guy who pounds cc after cc, fooling himself into thinking, "Man, "I" really made some big gains lifting."
I could careless if he's 310lbs...it's just a loser mentality...that's the point.
The only thing I pound, after your sister, is the weights. I don't do cc after cc ::)

I am natural, I dwarf you, and you are mad about it, that, my genetically challenged friend, is a loser mentality. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #151 on: December 20, 2007, 09:32:39 PM »
In all honesty, the guy who can't do much without shooting up...is much more insecure.  Of course the opinions on this board are shaded because half the posters are on gear, but in the real world, most would agree with me.
I would hope nobody would ever aspire to be 5' 7" hahaha.  How I look is irrelevant.  Point is, you look around gyms today and can't help but feel sorry for the number of people who have zero faith in themselves and turn to drugs are a cure all.  It's not what true bodybuilding is about.  Unless you're shooting for an Olympia title this year, face it, you're a joke to me.

wrong.

it isnt about turning to drugs for a short cut, or a cure- all, or being the next olympia.

it's about seeing how far past your genetic limitations you can progress.

you know that after a certain amount of time, no matter how optimal the atmosphere you provide yourself for growth, it will stop.

anyone can get to that point- anyone.

dont flatter yourself by thinking otherwise.

not everyone has what it takes to push themselves to limits you can only dream of.

you think it's a magic pill? you dont know shit. you base all you experience on one cycle where you put on 30 pounds of water.

i train harder now than at any point when i was clean and im sure a large percentage of those who are serious about their training would say the same.

keep fooling yourself into thinking it's all drugs.

thats the only way you'll feel better about being, well, you.

b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #152 on: December 20, 2007, 09:36:00 PM »
wrong.

it isnt about turning to drugs for a short cut, or a cure- all, or being the next olympia.

you know that after a certain amount of time, no matter how optimal the atmosphere you provide yourself for growth, it will stop.

not everyone has what it takes to push themselves to limits you can only dream of.

you think it's a magic pill? you dont know shit. you base all you experience on one cycle where you put on 30 pounds of water.

i train harder now than at any point when i was clean and im sure a large percentage of those who are serious about their training would say the same.

For crying out loud, what is it with you and these long ass posts ???  If you can't say it in three sentences or less, don't say it at all.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2007, 09:44:01 PM »
For crying out loud, what is it with you and these long ass posts ???  If you can't say it in three sentences or less, don't say it at all.

a) it's difficult to educate you simpletons without explaining everything step by step.

b) it isn't my fault your educational system failed you to the point where it takes you 45 minutes to read my posts cause you have to sound out the syllables.

c) i'll stop here so you don't have an aneurysm from trying retain what you just read in the 2 sentences above.

b

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs posts
« Reply #154 on: December 20, 2007, 09:44:40 PM »
forst off i posted here cause 2p4u is my boy and was getting bashed. i posted the pics to prove i wasnt some little 140lb geek on a computer or a fat ass giving advice. i do have some credibility. and low and behold the bashing started. i appreciate the criticizm for you and squadfather but others saying synthol ect.....fuck em. ego has nothing to do with it. its just so many of you fuck with each other and this is the only board like this. why? its not a bbing board its a mke fun and bitch board. i sw you guys bash my friend peter putnam...why he looked great!!!! 10 million times better than almost all of you and is a top pro contender. why bash him? you dont like him? well the judges do. i love the sport of bodybuilding. have for 15 years and you guys make a joke of it. what shows do you guys attend? or compete in? id like to come see you guys. s many of you have so much to say but when it comes down to it....you dont knuckle up.

you are all drugs and synthol....but you do look great.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 20, 2007, 09:52:03 PM »
a) it's difficult to educate you simpletons without explaining everything step by step.

b) it isn't my fault your educational system failed you to the point where it takes you 45 minutes to read my posts cause you have to sound out the syllables.

c) i'll stop here so you don't have an aneurysm from trying retain what you just read in the 2 sentences above.

Can it with the pseudo-intellectual bullshit.  I can tell from the choppy grammar of your posts that you're not an Einstein--try as you may to come off as one. ;)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: December 20, 2007, 09:52:33 PM »
In all honesty, the guy who can't do much without shooting up...is insecure.  Of course, the opinions on this board are shaded because half the posters are on gear, but in the real world, most would agree with me.
I would hope nobody would ever aspire to be 5' 7" hahaha.  How I look is irrelevant.  Point is, you look around gyms today and can't help but feel sorry for the number of people who have zero faith in themselves and turn to drugs as a cure all.  It's not what true bodybuilding is about.  Unless you're shooting for an Olympia title this year, face it, you're a joke.

Croatch, no offence but he is stating the absolute truth here. in fact he couldn't be more spot on.

for a long time (longer than i care to remember) you have repeated the exact same post over and over, right down to the "take a look around the gym...blah blah....dog shit...blah blah..." rinse, cycle, repeat...

we get it Croatch, you feel cheated by the guys who just come in, take the gear and get what you worked your ass off for in 5 seconds. that's their issue man. the only person that you have influence over is yourself and, it's true, nobody, not even your partner, best friend, mother...actually gives a shit. certainly not those guys actually taking gear.

what about the guys just using steroids? maybe they're jealous of the guys using gh and those guys are jealous of the guys using igf 1 and those guys are all worried about missing out on the myostatin thing. jealousy never ends, it just goes around and around adnauseum and the only people it affects are those doing it, who become miserable haters that folk don't want to be around.

try something completely different, forget completely about the juicers at the gym, whether they look better or worse. when you start to think/watch them forcibly push it out of your mind. don't snigger, smile or even look, just focus on your own goals.

many bbers/athletes have issues with the obsessive jealousy thing, otherwise we wouldn't have the whole "all drugs", "he's goin to die soon", "cheater" etc, but make no mistake, you have the worst pathology i have ever seen. i know this is affecting the rest of your life. it has to.

use/don't use man. it's your deal. just don't wear the natural tag like a badge of honour because you come off like a prissy pretentious princess, and this is on a bbing board. i can only imagine what you come off like to your friends and loved ones. apart from anything else, all it says about you is that your whole universe is limited to your own body and other bodies. don't expect others to understand that, they'll just think you're shallow as fuck.

i really hope this helps. :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #157 on: December 20, 2007, 09:57:38 PM »
Can it with the pseudo-intellectual bullshit.  I can tell from the choppy grammar of your posts that you're not an Einstein--try as you may to come off as one. ;)
Are you saying that "no one" is as retarded as the last 50 gimmicks here on getbig?  Has this newb posted his pics in a meltdown fit of "I'm bigger than you" rage?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #158 on: December 20, 2007, 11:25:40 PM »
The only thing I pound, after your sister, is the weights. I don't do cc after cc ::)

I am natural, I dwarf you, and you are mad about it, that, my genetically challenged friend, is a loser mentality. :-*
Oh, being 250lbs with 20%bf isn't impressive, to me.  Again, I could careless if you are 429lbs and natural and bench 930lbs for reps.  Natural or not.  That has nothing to do with my point.
I congratulate you on nailing my sister, she's 170lbs and has a kid...bwhwhaha  Personally, I wouldn't hit it. ;D
use/don't use man. it's your deal. just don't wear the natural tag like a badge of honour because you come off like a prissy pretentious princess, and this is on a bbing board. i can only imagine what you come off like to your friends and loved ones. apart from anything else, all it says about you is that your whole universe is limited to your own body and other bodies. don't expect others to understand that, they'll just think you're shallow as fuck.
What would be interesting is interviewing the general public on their views on steroid abusers, then post it on getbig.  I'd bet more than 80% would agree with me.
Also, I don't go around rambling about lifting or being natural to my friends or family.  I probably wouldn't even think too much about it, if I weren't reminded every day at the sad spectacle bodybuilding has become.  And because so many are caught up in the drug game, it's more accepted, which is just garbage.  Almost like 2 guys nailing each other at a San Fran bus stop...haha  Because it's norm, doesn't really make it great.  It's a shortcut, nothing more.
"I just want to get past my natural plateau."
Oh man, even on drugs you have a peak, then you need more, or need to add another drug.  It's just a drug game at that point, with the same routine behind it.  I just can't see how someone could ever feel accomplishment from using drugs to gain a little muscle.  I just view it as pathetic, always will because it's just lack of heart.  Most would agree....not here of course cause half here are probably on.
So, unless you're challenging Cutler for the next O title, man the fuck up and train natural.
Steroids are for boys trying to be men. :'(
Peace
N

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2007, 11:32:55 PM »
if people wanna use let em use, as long as they know how to train and eat properly then let them be, fuck i dont give a shit if everyone who steps into my gym is on em, good for them, and for all you natural for life people thinking that your better than the users need to wake up and realise that you are all delusional....Anyway have a good christmas
there's no magic pills... just needles

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 20, 2007, 11:48:12 PM »
if people wanna use let em use, as long as they know how to train and eat properly then let them be, fuck i dont give a shit if everyone who steps into my gym is on em, good for them, and for all you natural for life people thinking that your better than the users need to wake up and realise that you are all delusional....Anyway have a good christmas

You write like you're the supreme pontiff of weightlifting.  Give it a rest, bro.  We don't need the lecture.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: December 21, 2007, 05:51:16 AM »
Oh, being 250lbs with 20%bf isn't impressive, to me.  Again, I could careless if you are 429lbs and natural and bench 930lbs for reps.  Natural or not.  That has nothing to do with my point.
I congratulate you on nailing my sister, she's 170lbs and has a kid...bwhwhaha  Personally, I wouldn't hit it. ;DWhat would be interesting is interviewing the general public on their views on steroid abusers, then post it on getbig.  I'd bet more than 80% would agree with me.
Also, I don't go around rambling about lifting or being natural to my friends or family.  I probably wouldn't even think too much about it, if I weren't reminded every day at the sad spectacle bodybuilding has become.  And because so many are caught up in the drug game, it's more accepted, which is just garbage.  Almost like 2 guys nailing each other at a San Fran bus stop...haha  Because it's norm, doesn't really make it great.  It's a shortcut, nothing more.
"I just want to get past my natural plateau."
Oh man, even on drugs you have a peak, then you need more, or need to add another drug.  It's just a drug game at that point, with the same routine behind it.  I just can't see how someone could ever feel accomplishment from using drugs to gain a little muscle.  I just view it as pathetic, always will because it's just lack of heart.  Most would agree....not here of course cause half here are probably on.
So, unless you're challenging Cutler for the next O title, man the fuck up and train natural.
Steroids are for boys trying to be men. :'(
Peace

i don't really know who's on and who's not, but the boy/men thing doesn't work either.

probably the most famous u.s president in histroy, john f kennedy was routinely administered a cocktail of steroids an methylamphetamines. hollywood megastar, current governor of california and probably future u.s.a president, arnold schwarzenegger was on for most of his life.

it's a loser debate and whether you admit it or not, the only reason you have a problem with steroid users is because you are jealous. i don't see you getting on your soap box spouting the dangers of alcohol use (btw, alcohol is a drug PROVEN to be far more dangerous than steroids) or cigarette smoking (need i even go there?). you have a great physique and you're obviously knowledgeable on bbing. seems like such a waste, imo, that you obsess about something so menial and pathetic.

i am not defending steroid use, just putting it into perspective and pointing out your self righteous hypocrisy. the fact is, you just can't let it go. hell, you can't even reply without spewing the same old tired vitriol.

seriously man, you are an intelligent person (i've seen some of your clips around the place - you are talented and hilarious), but this shit really does you a disservice. if you take my aformentioned (in previous post on this thread) advice re your next workout i PROMISE you, you will have the best workout you've had in a long time. all i'm asking you to do is let it go, just once.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #162 on: December 21, 2007, 05:56:02 AM »
wrong.

Bullseye and fucking spot on correct.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #163 on: December 21, 2007, 06:12:08 AM »
Lucian, you look great buddy and i agree with you re: drugs. You should see all the rude comments from folks on Youtube when you post a video of a BB: "Steroids","Synthol".
Hopefully, in 2008, we'll see some politicians who will remove the witch hunt against the fitness industry.

Hi lucian.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #164 on: December 21, 2007, 07:23:03 AM »

you are all drugs and synthol....but you do look great.
piont out the synthol wise ass? and after months of being clean im 238lb.  and still strong as hell.so what, i wanna go past my genetics? but thanks for the compliment.
lucian
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #165 on: December 21, 2007, 07:26:28 AM »
piont out the synthol wise ass?
Delts here:

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #166 on: December 21, 2007, 07:31:58 AM »
theres a lot of anger from everyone. cant we all just get along? :) if one juicer pisses you off, just dont judge all of us. i train a guy who is natural. i never push him to do drugs or even bring it up. can i help him get to his goal of getting onstage? yes, it just has to be done differently. gear just makes your body a better more efficient machine than it already is. thats all. you still need to train hard, eat, manipulate your carbs and fats, and do all the long hours of boring cardio. i do 2 hr  of cardio a day 7 days a week for a show. how many nattys do that much? plus my 1 1/2 hr workout on top of it. then diet. so just cause people use gear doesnt mean we dont work just as hard as you guys.
lucian
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 21, 2007, 07:32:55 AM »
theres a lot of anger from everyone. cant we all just get along? :) if one juicer pisses you off, just dont judge all of us. i train a guy who is natural. i never push him to do drugs or even bring it up. can i help him get to his goal of getting onstage? yes, it just has to be done differently. gear just makes your body a better more efficient machine than it already is. thats all. you still need to train hard, eat, manipulate your carbs and fats, and do all the long hours of boring cardio. i do 2 hr  of cardio a day 7 days a week for a show. how many nattys do that much? plus my 1 1/2 hr workout on top of it. then diet. so just cause people use gear doesnt mean we dont work just as hard as you guys.
lucian
we're all proud of you.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #168 on: December 21, 2007, 07:33:28 AM »
Delts here:

synthol....hahahaha try test prop, 2cc eod in the delts. that makes any bodypart swell.
lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #169 on: December 21, 2007, 07:35:44 AM »
we're all proud of you.
well its true. you keep sayin how easy gear users have it....well do you think this is easy? what do you do to get into contest shape?
how low do you go on carbs? cardio? just curious, if its more and harder than what i posted i will commend you.
lucian
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: December 21, 2007, 07:37:21 AM »
well its true. you keep sayin how easy gear users have it....well do you think this is easy? what do you do to get into contest shape?
how low do you go on carbs? cardio? just curious, if its more and harder than what i posted i will commend you.
lucian
my point is that you act like we should all stand up and cheer and bow to you like you just re invented the wheel or cured cancer, gimme a fuccking break, so you walked on the treadmill for an hour and did some arm supersets, big fucckin' deal.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #171 on: December 21, 2007, 07:39:39 AM »
synthol....hahahaha try test prop, 2cc eod in the delts. that makes any bodypart swell.
lucian
Have you ever used Syntherol, Synthol or any other SEO?

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #172 on: December 21, 2007, 07:42:44 AM »
Have you ever used Syntherol, Synthol or any other SEO?
yes i did try one. i did not like the dosage schedule of pinning every day. so i stopped. it didnt do anything. site injections work better, you can clearly see in all the pics my muscles are still hadr. theyre not all bloated and stretched out like synthol. nor do they have strange shapes. anyone who has done prop and attest to the pain and swelin @ 100mg eod.
lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #173 on: December 21, 2007, 07:46:54 AM »
my point is that you act like we should all stand up and cheer and bow to you like you just re invented the wheel or cured cancer, gimme a fuccking break, so you walked on the treadmill for an hour and did some arm supersets, big fucckin' deal.

ok asshole you are the one complaining its so easy for guys on gear....well to bad you dont know shit. im not looking for cheers ,just for you to shut up and stop pissing and moaning about bla bla bla im natty. bla bla that guy looks better tham me cuz he is on drugs. well we look better cuz...better genetics.....better diet....better training....better willpower and self control. throw the drugs in to make it even ground in bbing competition...and you have the makings of a champion. not a pissy natty who cant come to terms with these things.
lucian
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: December 21, 2007, 07:48:33 AM »
ok asshole you are the one complaining its so easy for guys on gear....well to bad you dont know shit. im not looking for cheers ,just for you to shut up and stop pissing and moaning about bla bla bla im natty. bla bla that guy looks better tham me cuz he is on drugs. well we look better cuz...better genetics.....better diet....better training....better willpower and self control. throw the drugs in to make it even ground in bbing competition...and you have the makings of a champion. not a pissy natty who cant come to terms with these things.
lucian
epic name calling meltdown.....anyway the only juicers i make fun of are the clowns who use big doses and can't break 190 pounds bodyweight or squat or bench 315.