Author Topic: Nasser's latest post re Tom Tognetti  (Read 35354 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Nasser's latest post re Tom Tognetti
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2007, 04:05:56 AM »
Nasser's latest post:

D

Hello David,

I found this email I had sent to the criminal Tom Tognetti at the beginning of the year 2007. I sent it to his former and to his later newer email address to make sure that he received it.
I told him also if he continues to try to discredit me in any way I would make his dealings public which I am doing herewith.

Please post it for me on the getbig board.

Tognietti continued sending me harassing emails but I did not really bother too worry much about it because he is "just" a drug addict (and much more).
Despite my warning to him, he still continued, "making noise" and continued sending me derogatory and condescending emails. He went too far for too long.
I think it is enough now.

As the wizard of truth I will continue going my way and exposing everyone with much dirt!

Just to tell you in a couple of words about Tom Tognietti.
Many years ago I met the drug addict and drug dealer (and former NPC competitor) through another drug dealer. Tognietti was selling me anabolic steroids and GH. He was sending it also out per mail. Tom was supplying me and is still supplying others. I do know for a fact that he was delivering to King Kamali, Dina Al Sabah, Dexter Jackson and the list goes on and on. That is also how he financed his gym facility. At the same time he was telling people that he was a teacher. A teacher? Who would like to learn from this mumbling guy anything but other than "how to safely send packages out" and how to use recreational drugs without necessarily killing yourself ??!!
Also Tognietti deals with "Mr. Romania" Emeric Delceg, who is again connected to Milos and the Balco case.

Tognietti expanded his connections not only to dealers in the USA and Canada but also through Emerig to Eastern Europe, especially to Romania.
Tognietti had told me that people from Romania arrive after a long, very long journey on a regular basis finally on buses in Salinas, CA where he often does not pay them in full. Instead of giving them for example $ 6000.00 US Dollars in cash, he gives them $ 3000.00 US Dollars in cash (= the half). " And they cannot make any trouble" he said, despite just receiving the half of the money he had arranged to pay them. These human carriers were just on a tourist visa here or just illegals, he was stating.
This here is the address Tom had given me at that time in case I could send GH to him (which for sure I never did) if I would find a cheap but not fake source:

Tom Tognietti
1853 Cherokee Drive, Suite 1
Salinas, CA 93906
his phone : 831 - 320 - 9200
and also : 831 - 444 - 9200

Also Tognietti told me that he was "pretty safe" because he has a DEA source and a police source who would be alarming him on time if somebody was looking for him. He was "not scared of anyone" he said. I told him "you have to watch out, everyone who deals drugs gets caught sooner or later." He just brushed it off and said to me: " obviously, I am still here, so I guess I must be the exception of the rule."
By the way Tom T is not only selling anabolics ! ! !
Once Tognetti came down to Solana Beach, CA where I used to live. He had to go to a wedding of a cousin of his who supposedly lived close by, a little bit further up north. Tom had on that occasion delivered to me anabolic steroids to the value of EXACTLY $ 4500.00 US Dollars.
I wanted to go to the nearest bank to withdraw the money and pay him. But he said we could do it later and we went instead to the gym " Frog's" which is also located in Solana Beach where he had stopped his back training after 20 minutes because he felt very sick as he was saying. We went back to my house, I in my car and he in his car. At my house, my mom had prepared first soup for us and then rice and fish. But Tom was so dazed that my mom said that we should take him to the hospital. Saying that Tom's head had " landed " in the big bowl of soup. He was screaming at the top of his lungs because he had hurt his face from the very hot soup. My mom and I became even more concerned about Tom who insisted he not see any kind of doctor. I said, " Tom, seriously are you on drugs? ". He denied it and just wanted to leave for the wedding and come back in a day or two to pick his money up. As dazed as he was he got in his car and I had to show him the freeway entrance north, the " 5 - North " actually. He barely got on it with his car.

The evening later he had called me and told me that he was in Tijuana, Mexico and that he was robbed at a "whore house" as he said. I asked him what I could do for him. He just said: " I will call you later "and hung up.

I did not know what I should have done to clarify the situation and my mom said: "something is wrong with your friend." Yes, obviously.
After a couple of days Tognietti called me and told me that I could send him the money to his account. But I had told him that I would do it in a couple of days because I did not then have the full amount. But I was actually waiting for the test results of the three different drugs which I had sent in to a lab. The results came in - and I was pretty much surprised that only water was the content of the six amps I had sent in (two of each). So Tognietti was basically a cheater who had sold me fake items. I was not enlightened about it. For sure I did not send him any money.
And this is pretty much the end of that story from my side. But Tognietti kept lying, swearing to his moms grave that he did not know about it, that he was tricked by himself, that I should at least send him the half of the money because he was innocent and broke.
Before this happened I gave Tognietti plenty of info over the phone about my personal contest preparation, I think it was in the year 2000. He even called me on a regular basis in the early morning hours like 1:00 AM, 2:00 AM (sometimes very clear in his head, sometimes intoxicated...) and wanted to know for example what kind of Indonesian rice to buy - For sure, I did not charge him anything. I seriously had the impression at the beginning that he was a nice guy, confused and addicted, but still somehow a lonely nice guy who potentially was gay. Again, being gay is not the issue. The issue is that he is a troublemaker who is a big scale drug dealer.
I warned you Tognietti - NOW you have it public. I was patient with Milos for 12 years, with you possibly the half of that time frame, with others, we will see!
Also Tom - do you still recollect the two packages you sent out to the San Diego address (- not to me -) - which got confiscated?? I guess you do and do you remember also…??
In case you do have amnesia I can help you and eventually the DEA as well "
Nasser

Here is the 2007 email…

Still selling drugs you piece of shit?
The answer is YES. WE all do know that. But I LIKE THAT OTHER MORE IMPORTANT PEOPLE GET KNOWLEDGE OF IT.
The police and especially the DEA will be interested in your dirty illegal activities.
You will get than some good workouts in prison. You can impress then people there.
Still being a drug selling drug edict you son of a whore?

Are you still mumbling, crawling on the floor, shitting in your nasty pants,.......... - with your regularly skid marked under wear?
The answer is YES.
So how long will then your "gym" still be open?
One more email and I will personally give the two drug lists you once send me (and others) and the finger prints of your on ...YOU know what I am talking about - to the DEA, you ugly low IQed mother fu***r.
And I have also your personal bank accounts you are giving out to people to send the money for the drugs you are getting from cheap European and other sources...

There are also from several people transfer receipts, the dates and phone records, fedEX proofs, other phone numbers....and people you cheated with the money... And there is STILL more proof. Your little "help" source won't help or can protect you either at the end. The evidence is too strong and "your business" is going on now for more than TEN YEARS, YOU "serious gym owner".
On top of that you are also selling besides steroids (often fake ones and over priced ones as people are saying) the OTHER drugs as well. And THESE OTHER DRUGS ARE NOT STEROID RELATED - AT ALL.
Also I do have other names you cheap exploiter and major dumb ass.
You "rocket scientist": you "over achiever" and "thinker".
I am ready to go -

So go ahead you fat Italian bastardo, you low life, you wannabe someone. You "teacher".
You less than nothing. You maccaroni and katamin and nubain guzzling worm,....
F**K YOU , F**K YOU, F**K YOU.
AND - where is my money for the work out knowledge I provided you with,
you worthless life ?!
YOU BELONG BEHIND BARS, TRUST ME, I will get you there - so send me ONE more email YOU FAT NOSED AND FAT BELLIED SCUM OF POOR IMMIGRANTS.
AND ALL OF US KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL WHO IS HIDING HIS SEXUALITY.
I DO have gay friends who are great people but who are NOT hiding their real sexual preference - in contrast to You! So why are you so ashamed of your true hidden preference? Being gay is not wrong, weird or strange. But being a drug dealer is a FEDERAL CRIME.
F**K YOU TOM SPAGHETTI.
F**K YOU, YOU JEALOUS BIG MOUTH.
You old and bad aged drug craving pervert.
PS. I do make my living in a legal way you "business man",
And I have accomplished more than 10 generations of
your SPAGHETTI family.

i had a gut feeling about that sleezy guy too.  too much flag waving and support the troops BS.  veiling the real agenda.  thanks for posting this.

i want to join Team Nasser now  :-)

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2007, 08:57:39 AM »
This is the funniest story of the year, Nasser`s tim should create a comic book on this and called "The skidmark adventure".

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2007, 09:27:35 AM »
This is the funniest story of the year, Nasser`s tim should create a comic book on this and called "The skidmark adventure".
Hello Emeric Delczeg. Is Nasser telling the truth?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2007, 09:42:50 AM »
I'm not doubting any part of Nasser's story here, I guess I'm just feeling bad for Tom but if he's harassed Nasser like Nasser says he has I guess he had this coming to him.  There must be a part of him that was looking to be outed with this type of behavior; lots of strange stuff in this story but I've seen likewise shit numerous times myself (not coming from Tom, but other people) to know that it happens all the time...

I guess I'm still trying to figure out the moral dilemma that I guess arose out of this for me when Nasser said he's get Tom the money for the growth and then got it tested and it came back bunk.  Shouldn't Nasser at least give Tom the remaining growth back if that's the case; you know, for Tom to either have tested himself (if he doubts Nasser's claims,) or for him to go try to get his money back from the guy HE got it from upon confronting him with the certified lab results or whatever?  I wonder if this stuff was ever discussed?  To me it sounds like Nasser may have just had enough from Tom's eratic behavior and told him, "Hey your growth is fake, fuck you!" (click; phone hangs up.)  There's alot of people that could pull that; albeit they aren't Nasser, but if you're gonna do that you'd better be presenting documentation and giving the rest of the shit back; it's too easy to use that as an excuse not to pay if you ask me, in most cases.  Take Tom and Nasser's name out of it, I'm strictly talking about this scenario, when it arises...what would you guys say is the proper protocol or handling a situation like this?  I'm just trying to make sure it wasn't just "crazy" on Tom's end motivating him to be such a dick to Nasser for so long after this went down.  I mean you really have to wonder what Tom was thinking here.   

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2007, 09:44:30 AM »
I'm not doubting any part of Nasser's story here, I guess I'm just feeling bad for Tom but if he's harassed Nasser like Nasser says he has I guess he had this coming to him.  There must be a part of him that was looking to be outed with this type of behavior; lots of strange stuff in this story but I've seen likewise shit numerous times myself (not coming from Tom, but other people) to know that it happens all the time...

I guess I'm still trying to figure out the moral dilemma that I guess arose out of this for me when Nasser said he's get Tom the money for the growth and then got it tested and it came back bunk.  Shouldn't Nasser at least give Tom the remaining growth back if that's the case; you know, for Tom to either have tested himself (if he doubts Nasser's claims,) or for him to go try to get his money back from the guy HE got it from upon confronting him with the certified lab results or whatever?  I wonder if this stuff was ever discussed?  To me it sounds like Nasser may have just had enough from Tom's eratic behavior and told him, "Hey your growth is fake, fuck you (click; phone hangs up.)  If that were the case, I might could have seen Tom persisting or something.  Take Tom and Nasser's name out of it, I'm strictly talking about this scenario, when it arises...what would you guys say is the proper protocol or handling a situation like this?  I'm just trying to make sure it wasn't just "crazy" on Tom's end motivating him to be such a dick to Nasser for so long after this went down.  I mean you really have to wonder what Tom was thinking here.   
epic meth induced overthinking of a situation that doesn't involve you.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2007, 09:45:56 AM »

Are you coming to Columbus Dave?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2007, 09:46:22 AM »
Are you coming to Columbus Dave?
hahaha, i might Jeff, why do you ask?

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2007, 09:47:37 AM »
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black  ::)  Nasser is about as classy as a 70 year old Vegas hooker chain smoking cigarettes and drinking the leftover floaters at a motel bar at 3 AM  :-\
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2007, 09:50:53 AM »
hahaha, i might Jeff, why do you ask?

I don't think you'll do it. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2007, 09:54:15 AM »
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black  ::)  Nasser is about as classy as a 70 year old Vegas hooker chain smoking cigarettes and drinking the leftover floaters at a motel bar at 3 AM  :-\

I do think Nasser's blowing up Tom's spot like this to be a little lacking in class; if Tom's as bad off as the story suggests, just leave him be or disregard him; Nasser should be above this.  Sorry but that's just the way I see it.  Some of the name-calling at the end was a little over the top; he was stooping.  I know it makes for good internet but might have been borderline irresponsible for Nasser to do this, IMO. 

I mean you read something like this and there's just a dark cloud over the whole thing, and it's not just Tom being covered by the shadow of it. 

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2007, 10:03:04 AM »
I do think Nasser's blowing up Tom's spot like this to be a little lacking in class; if Tom's as bad off as the story suggests, just leave him be or disregard him; Nasser should be above this.  Sorry but that's just the way I see it.  Some of the name-calling at the end was a little over the top; he was stooping.  I know it makes for good internet but might have been borderline irresponsible for Nasser to do this, IMO. 

I mean you read something like this and there's just a dark cloud over the whole thing, Nasser included...it doesn't increase Nasser's stock one bit for me.    

McFarland,  you seem like a relatively intelligent guy (by Getbig standards), you do realize Nasser is one of the biggest lowlifes in an industry full of them, dont you  :-\
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2007, 01:13:44 PM »

For starters McFarland, Nasser had steroids tested - NOT GH !

And why should Nasser keep over 1000 fake ampules at his house?  He wasn't going to send them all to Spaghetti while taking a risk of being caught sending steroids in the mail, like Dennis James or Dave Palumbo?! 

Or "just send a few" out,  "and proove with that that they are all fake?"
Or send the "note" out he received from the lab where he had the six amps tested? And then hear from Spaghetti that "the rest is probably good", that Nasser possibly just accidentally got a couple of fake ones?

There are many issues you aren't considering - also since Nasser knew he had over 1000 fake amps would he really want to return them to Spaghetti so that Spaghetti can turn around and sell fake amps to some other bodybuilder, possibly another pro.

McFarland you obviously did not read the story correctly and you seem to know "Tom" probably by dealing with himself!  ;D

Nasser has been patient with a lot of people in all these years in general; and NOW he is tidying up!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2007, 01:44:16 PM »
Why are you doubting Huge Nasser's story if you are a member of Team Nasser?   :-\

There is nothing unusual with the story.  Nasser described in good detail.  He was going to pay Tom the cash up front but Tom said it was alright since they were on the way to the gym - this was shortly before his face fell in hot soup and he went home.  Nasser probably tested each batch he got from Tom but luckily this time Tom did not take the money before Nasser tested since he probably would not have returned it to Nasser once Nasser showed him it was fake.

Tell me you are joking with this response, and the others like them?
Tell me you're not so deluded that it wouldn't be Nasser doing any of this just because it's Nasser and not, say for instance, Craig Titus (who you would expect to do that)?

::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2007, 02:15:59 PM »

Nasser has been patient with a lot of people in all these years in general; and NOW he is tidying up!

a.k.a he's broke and grasping at straws.
b

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2007, 02:16:45 PM »
I AINT READING ALL THAT
genetic phenom

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2007, 02:17:46 PM »
This is insane, Nasser did the right thing, keep the bunk gear out of the hands of others, he should be praised for his activities although he is getting cursed at what a bunch of crap! 

TEAM NASSER
TEAM Nasser

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2007, 02:17:55 PM »
Nasser's taking out the trash
scumbag by scumbag
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2007, 02:20:07 PM »
"That ain't shooting, that's killing" yuck yuck yuck!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2007, 02:25:46 PM »
Nasser layeth teh smacketh down.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2007, 03:06:22 PM »
I don't think you'll do it. 

What year was it the last time you went to the AC?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2007, 03:34:45 PM »
Nasser is a washed up has-been trying to hold onto some type of relevance in the industry.

Sad and pathetic.

Elevate Your Image.™

cfox

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2007, 03:42:44 PM »

I mean you read something like this and there's just a dark cloud over the whole thing, and it's not just Tom being covered by the shadow of it. 

Geez Jeff, I thought you were on Team Nasser. ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2007, 03:47:39 PM »
Geez Jeff, I thought you were on Team Nasser. ;D

Well I've gotta say this one has me rethinking my position.  Nasser's pissing on the whole sport with this type of post.  You just don't air dirty laundry like this.  There were several names brought into it.  Nasser may hate the industry and everyone in it (for basically being his own reflection) but if they didn't think anything of him he wouldn't have shit.  Like it or not it's the people like Tom Tognetti that allowed Nasser to do what he did, and if any pro in the sport catered to this bunch it was Nasser...think about it...what's a guy like Tom Tognetti doing at Nasser's house with his mom feeding him soup?  What's Nasser doing on the phone at 1 in the morning with a guy like Tom Tognetti?  Hmmm?  If you're gonna cast him as such a deviant now, Nasser, at least own up to the fact that you basically danced on a stage for them non-stop for the entirety of your successful bodybuilding career.  Whether or not you see it as that, you did it.   

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2007, 03:53:17 PM »
Last time he felt big enough to leave the house ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2007, 03:54:05 PM »

'05.