Author Topic: Please Let Me know your interest my doing interview with Katz on Get Big  (Read 13345 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Please Let Me know your interest my doing interview with Katz on Get Big
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2007, 02:07:48 AM »
well I did play on the professional circuit for a few years, and also competed in bodybuilding. I'm also very proud of it because I know what it takes to get there. And what it takes is unfortunately more than u have , this being the no 1 reason all your life u were relegated to admiring athletes from the comfort of your living sofa while I had the pleasure of feeling the adrenaline on the field/ court / stage. The level I played or competed at is not top of the top but I was one of the best few hundred players at one point and that me friend I'm very proud of. So : what did u play and where ? any bb contest ?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2007, 02:15:49 AM »
well I did play on the professional circuit for a few years, and also competed in bodybuilding. I'm also very proud of it because I know what it takes to get there. And what it takes is unfortunately more than u have , this being the no 1 reason all your life u were relegated to admiring athletes from the comfort of your living sofa while I had the pleasure of feeling the adrenaline on the field/ court / stage. The level I played or competed at is not top of the top but I was one of the best few hundred players at one point and that me friend I'm very proud of. So : what did u play and where ? any bb contest ?

lol... ;D

didn't i tell you to get a translator and a bib? man, you dribble copious amounts of shit. ;D

you = nobody + attention whore

me = someone that doesn't require approval form you. ;)

hope this helps

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2007, 02:22:31 AM »
lol... ;D

didn't i tell you to get a translator and a bib? man, you dribble copious amounts of shit. ;D

you = nobody + attention whore

me = someone that doesn't require approval form you. ;)

hope this helps
old line...see , the problem is that u never amountet to anything in competitive sports because u were just not good enough. That's were all the haterade is leaking from. Mike Kats played on the jets winnig tim with Joe Namath....nuff said hater.

you = nothing to prove = no accomplishements = arm chair qb = even if u wanted aproval I couldn't give it to ya because u = nothing.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2007, 02:27:10 AM »
old line...see , the problem is that u never amountet to anything in competitive sports because u were just not good enough. That's were all the haterade is leaking from. Mike Kats played on the jets winnig tim with Joe Namath....nuff said hater.

you = nothing to prove = no accomplishements = arm chair qb = even if u wanted aproval I couldn't give it to ya because u = nothing.

translator, world champ. get one. ;) ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2007, 05:05:43 AM »
So bmacsys you are from CT?

From, the Bronx but spent summers in Branford, CT.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2007, 05:14:12 AM »
Mike Katz Sr. is not a good guy. I have stories I could tell but I think its best to just keep them to myself and the people who were there at the time.
The House that Ruth built

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2007, 11:24:37 AM »
So...when does this interview happen  ???
☠ Order of Nephilim

Moosejay

« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2007, 11:32:54 AM »
So...when does this interview happen  ???

I am looking to schedule it within the next two months.

Mikle