Author Topic: Squadfather vs. OnlyMe Threads... get a room guys!  (Read 38286 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: HAHAHHA, OH BROTHER NOW ONLYME SAYS HE WAS TRAINED BY THE GRACIES!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2007, 11:28:06 AM »
haha its going to take many years for squad to recover

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
LOOKS LIKE A BAD CHRISTMAS FOR SQUADFATTER
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2007, 11:50:57 AM »
It's the night before Christmas and all through Squads trailer, not a window was clean maybe he'll do it later.

It's Christmas and Squad came to Getbig to spread some Christmas cheer and all he has been getting is owned front and rear.

Squad get out of the trailer and get some sun, then come back after Christmas and hope all your self-owning is forgot by everyone.

Someone will feel sorry for you and hopefully Santa, if you pray and leave some cookies out maybe he'll bring you a camera.

Squad whatever you do don't go out and start to beg, instead of wasting time work on getting better legs.

Now think about Squad you have been owned left and right, maybe you should turn off your moms computer and stay off here tonight

Before I leave you Squad I want to wish you Christmas cheer, but next time when you take a pic of yourself is there anyway you can make it clear.

P.S.  You are one pathetic moron.  hahahaha

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
Re: LOOKS LIKE A BAD CHRISTMAS FOR SQUADFATTER
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2007, 11:52:57 AM »
lame
genetic phenom

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2007, 11:53:44 AM »
When you came to this place, people thought you were cool, and they had sympathies for your problems after the spider bite.

Then, after running your mouth for several years, you ballooned up to 1000 pounds or something, contrary to all your claims.

Nowdays, you = the joke of the entire board.

At least save your life by losing 800 pounds.  :)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2007, 11:54:48 AM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2007, 11:57:22 AM »
When you came to this place, people thought you were cool, and they had sympathies for your problems after the spider bite.

Then, after running your mouth for several years, you ballooned up to 1000 pounds or something, contrary to all your claims.

Nowdays, you = the joke of the entire board.

At least save your life by losing 800 pounds.  :)

ah okay. I am no longer cool cause I out morons like Squad, Leafy Slug, Goodrum and Apenis.  Alright then I guess I am no longer cool to you. Thanks.  I appreciate your comments, even though they mean to me as much as the shit I took this morning.  Thanks anyway. ::)

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2007, 11:59:37 AM »
I think squad has good pecs in those pics, nearly touching his belly button

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2007, 12:00:13 PM »
ah okay. I am no longer cool cause I out morons like Squad, Leafy Slug, Goodrum and Apenis.  Alright then I guess I am no longer cool to you. Thanks.  I appreciate your comments, even though they mean to me as much as the shit I took this morning.  Thanks anyway. ::)

They mean something, or else you would not bother to answer.

And your "social status" on this board has nothing to do with any member. No offence, but YOU put yourself in this position of talking crap without backing it up, YOU ate enormous amounts of food to become 1000 pounds. Nobody else. Not the spider, not Dave, you. And only you can fix it, but so far you have only GAINED weight.

::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2007, 12:06:32 PM »
Kieth, you're a hypocrite for insulting others in regards to their physiques as you're a fatass yourself.

You may have accomplished than more here, but since when has that meant shit? And also, some of your claims I don't buy, and neither do a lot of people here.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2007, 12:11:00 PM »
Kieth, you're a hypocrite for insulting others in regards to their physiques as you're a fatass yourself.

You may have accomplished than more here, but since when has that meant shit? And also, some of your claims I don't buy, and neither do a lot of people here.

He's apparently gigantic in real life ::)

And his accomplishments = not much really.

He should really lose 800+ pounds, because good blood tests or not, being 1000 pounds WILL kill you prematurely.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2007, 12:11:18 PM »
It's the night before Christmas and all through Squads trailer, not a window was clean maybe he'll do it later.

It's Christmas and Squad came to Getbig to spread some Christmas cheer and all he has been getting is owned front and rear.

Squad get out of the trailer and get some sun, then come back after Christmas and hope all your self-owning is forgot by everyone.

Someone will feel sorry for you and hopefully Santa, if you pray and leave some cookies out maybe he'll bring you a camera.

Squad whatever you do don't go out and start to beg, instead of wasting time work on getting better legs.

Now think about Squad you have been owned left and right, maybe you should turn off your moms computer and stay off here tonight

Before I leave you Squad I want to wish you Christmas cheer, but next time when you take a pic of yourself is there anyway you can make it clear.

P.S.  You are one pathetic moron.  hahahaha
Honestly speaking, you really shouldn't even post on a bodybuilding board weighing 400+.  It's laughable.
N

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2007, 12:17:42 PM »
thats one fat ass and im not sure yet if i would slide in.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2007, 12:22:17 PM »
Honestly speaking, you really shouldn't even post on a bodybuilding board weighing 400+.  It's laughable.

He = 50 years old. His intellect = amazing.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2007, 12:23:35 PM »
An eye on 1,100 lb. for 08...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2007, 12:29:22 PM »
thats one fat ass and im not sure yet if i would slide in.
No shit. You might not find your way out again.  :-X

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2007, 12:31:26 PM »
haha no i think i pass. its too gross even for me.

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2007, 12:33:22 PM »
haha no i think i pass. its too gross even for me.

How about this

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2007, 12:36:48 PM »
Spending Christmas Eve obsession about the Squadfather. Does it get any lower?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2007, 12:37:47 PM »
Spending Christmas Eve obsession about the Squadfather. Does it get any lower?

It must be a good way to stay out of depression. Being 1000 pounds can take a toll on the psyche.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2007, 12:59:26 PM »
It must be a good way to stay out of depression. Being 1000 pounds can take a toll on the psycheeverything, especially your heart, knees, and toilet.

Jason

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2007, 01:03:18 PM »

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2007, 01:25:49 PM »
This was taken immediately after the first warmup set of jumping jacks.

ROFL!!!
I am a mini beast

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2007, 01:50:22 PM »
No.  I introduced my best friend at the time Graig Kukuk to Rorian.  Craig was the best fighter I ever met at the time.  We used to get into some scraps when we went out and his punching power is second to no one.  Then he decided to take the JJ from Rorian and he became the first Amercian Black Belt in gracie Jiu-Jitsu.  He later became partners with another Gracie and sold instructional videos which ended up making him millions and the Gracies nothing.  They had a big falling out from what I understand.  Craig could have easily became a UFC champion but his wife refused to let him fight. 

Is that really what happened?  From what I remember Craig went behind Rorian's back and put out a series of tapes with Renzo Gracie.  They were watered down crap, but they made a shit ton of money until other better BJJ fighters came out with their tapes.  The Machado Bjj fighters were already established in america before the gracies showed up here... Pedro Carvalho's tapes came out about a year later and Kukuk was grasping at straws, trying to sqeak out some money out of a booming growth of BJJ when he was really more of a Vale Tudo style fighter(no gi). Then came rumors of money disputes so  Renzo did a very good set of videos without Craig. This of course was an indication that things may not be going so well between them. Finally, Renzo and Craig would split and sever affiliation with each other and Craig's original series disappeared from the market.

He came out with another monster series of tapes but failed terribly.  I bet theres a lot of nobodys who watch UFC and other cagefights and MMA at home that might surf the internet and be like WOW this guy has a BJJ black belt and these tapes are only $99 wow what a deal the other guys tapes are twice that much for only 2 lessons....

I'm from Long Island...Matt Serra and his brothers Nick and Damien were both going to Craig and Renzo's school on 27th street.  Being around those people during that time  I have a little more than a clue what was happening.  When Craig and Renzo split, Matt Serra and Nick went with Renzo.  Craig tucked his tail between his legs and moved to Idaho.

Kukuk maybe used to be someone in the game, but he was only in it for the money and never got his props as a fighter.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Squadfather vs. OnlyMe Threads... get a room guys!
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2007, 01:59:08 PM »

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Re: Squadfather vs. OnlyMe Threads... get a room guys!
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2007, 02:00:53 PM »
and  a sidenote, Kukuk actually got his black belt in 92 from Royler Gracie in Brazil.
Probably the first american to get the black in BJJ but followed closely by Ken Gabrielson and Rick Lucero who were trained by roylson and rickson gracie.

How long was Kukuk an instructor in Torrence?