Author Topic: CANDIDIZZLE IS A 19 YEAR OLD NUTRITION GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5500 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: CANDIDIZZLE IS A 19 YEAR OLD NUTRITION GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2007, 03:50:39 PM »
I like a good SF thread like the next person but Dave if you are up on Christmas morning at 6 a.m. and slamming people on threads you should seriously consider looking at your life...not bagging on you, just reality...IMO...Peace...

umm..if you knew his life you would realize that this therapy for him.

mom's basement, no friends, lots of junk food, over weight, making fun of people in shape, 45+ post per day..

and now you want to take away his only joy..shame on you
Here comes the money shot

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2007, 03:51:46 PM »

mom's basement, no friends, lots of junk food, over weight, making fun of people in shape, 45+ post per day..

lol.

lmao.
b

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2007, 03:59:06 PM »

I think its a cry for help

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2007, 04:44:25 PM »
Funny you mention this brilliant fellow Squadfather, I replied to a post about peanut butter.  I politely posted my opinion about how I felt about added fats. 

This Einstein nearly tore my head off!  I guess the next time I need to get ultra dry, grainy and ripped you know who my guru is?
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2007, 04:49:27 PM »
Funny you mention this brilliant fellow Squadfather, I replied to a post about peanut butter and I let it be know that i felt that it tends to make you fat and it is unnecessary to take in extra fats if you are trying to get lean.  This Einstein nearly tore my head off!  price I pay for being a nice guy I guess.

Now you know never to question the all knowing Candi....

C'mon, You are not fooling us A. In that thread, he called you a "synthetic person" and we know all "synthetic people" are not that nice and have no knowledge on peanut butter??  :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2007, 07:20:22 PM »
I like a good SF thread like the next person but Dave if you are up on Christmas morning at 6 a.m. and slamming people on threads you should seriously consider looking at your life...not bagging on you, just reality...IMO...Peace...

It's his way of expressing his anger of not getting that bottle of Windex he wanted for Christmas.  Well at least he still excuses why those blurry pics.

gwenhen

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2007, 09:11:29 AM »
It's his way of expressing his anger of not getting that bottle of Windex he wanted for Christmas.  Well at least he still excuses why those blurry pics.

haha! this thread must be hurting him.

joelocal

« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2007, 09:18:31 AM »
he claims to know EXACTLY how many grams of protein are utilized by the body down to the gram and minute :o holy shit someone notify the American Medical Association and let them know that this high school dropout has figured something out that the greatest scientists in the world don't know.

I'd post the same question that I posed to Milos...........prove it, back it up with some case studies or some legit scientific evidence.....not just "guru" rhetoric.

Try to baffle me with BS all day long, but until I see some legit long term study, it means nothing.