Author Topic: NEW test/eq cycle  (Read 13289 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
Re: NEW test/eq cycle
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2008, 09:19:47 PM »
any over the counter sleeping pills u guys know of...ive used the ones at the drug store which work to some extent but i find my body gets used to them pretty quickly...any suggestions? thanks guys!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »
seems like the adrol hit me hard today..ive felt sleepy and tired all day long...im not training tonight...going to take it off and just sit at home and eat and hopefully feel better tomorrow...on the plus side tho...my traps especially are noticeably larger as well as the rest of my body seems thicker too...from the test as well im sure...my neck is getting even thicker which i love...and my face is a bit puffy but i dont really care about that...my strength has seemed to increase somewhat in not even a week...and everything feels pumped all day...which is pretty sweet...the sides suck...but it seems to be worth it...what do u guys recommend for dealing w/the lethargy...energy drinks...caffeine  pills...ephedra?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2008, 05:54:17 PM »
seems like the adrol hit me hard today..ive felt sleepy and tired all day long...im not training tonight...going to take it off and just sit at home and eat and hopefully feel better tomorrow...on the plus side tho...my traps especially are noticeably larger as well as the rest of my body seems thicker too...from the test as well im sure...my neck is getting even thicker which i love...and my face is a bit puffy but i dont really care about that...my strength has seemed to increase somewhat in not even a week...and everything feels pumped all day...which is pretty sweet...the sides suck...but it seems to be worth it...what do u guys recommend for dealing w/the lethargy...energy drinks...caffeine  pills...ephedra?

Drol always made me feel lethargic and like complete shit. BUT once you get in the gym and get your blood flowing you should feel like a barbell wrecking machine.

try ZMA and L-Tryptophan. mix the L-Tryp with a small glass of 100% apple juice 1 hour before bed, but be ready for some intense dreams.

8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2008, 06:17:59 PM »
I second the ZMA. It really helps me personally to get a solid nighs rest after a heavy night in the gym.  I work out late at night so it takes a while for me to wind down and my nervous system is still in full blown mode.  ZMA helps me sleep really well and I always wake up refreshed the next day.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2008, 12:25:23 AM »
so this sleep thing is really getting to me...mentally probably more than physically...ive been lying in bed for over 3 hrs...cant fucking sleep...my eyes hurt...my gums and teeth hurt...and i feel tired...but i cannot sleep...i took this week off of training and just rested and ate...my sex drive has gone from dynamite to mediocre in a matter of a little over a week...i really believe b/c of the fucked up sleeping...i am eating the same amount...and good food...and constant w/my injections...frankly i dont even feel like "in the mood" that much anyways...over the past week i felt less aggressive than before...and often just wanna curl up and melt into the ground...i think i will go 2 the doc. this week and ask for some prescription sleep aid or something...i need to sleep and sleep at a normal time like 12-1 not 4-5...but i really do not know what has happened to me...i feel like i am totally coming undone...and for awhile it felt like i had everything under control...and now it is basically back to what it was b4 i went on crank...maybe its the a-drol keeping me up...idk...but i feel a lot of it is b/c my mind is so full and when ever i try and sleep my head just seems to cloud with everything...some times i even feel like just jumping out a window (not that i actually would) lol...but it is tempting none the less...id hate to see how much more of a wreck id be w/out crank...

4thAD

« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2008, 12:46:18 AM »
Benadryl works great for a good nights sleep. 5-6 bucks at wal mart for generic brand allergy medication, but its the exact same chem as benadryl.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2008, 02:27:18 PM »
so this sleep thing is really getting to me...mentally probably more than physically...ive been lying in bed for over 3 hrs...cant fucking sleep...my eyes hurt...my gums and teeth hurt...and i feel tired...but i cannot sleep...i took this week off of training and just rested and ate...my sex drive has gone from dynamite to mediocre in a matter of a little over a week...i really believe b/c of the fucked up sleeping...i am eating the same amount...and good food...and constant w/my injections...frankly i dont even feel like "in the mood" that much anyways...over the past week i felt less aggressive than before...and often just wanna curl up and melt into the ground...i think i will go 2 the doc. this week and ask for some prescription sleep aid or something...i need to sleep and sleep at a normal time like 12-1 not 4-5...but i really do not know what has happened to me...i feel like i am totally coming undone...and for awhile it felt like i had everything under control...and now it is basically back to what it was b4 i went on crank...maybe its the a-drol keeping me up...idk...but i feel a lot of it is b/c my mind is so full and when ever i try and sleep my head just seems to cloud with everything...some times i even feel like just jumping out a window (not that i actually would) lol...but it is tempting none the less...id hate to see how much more of a wreck id be w/out crank...

Quit taking the anadrol dude...

i've been telling people for years to stay away from that shit, it can make you an emotional wreck.

8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2008, 07:48:43 AM »
im getting off the anadrol for the next couple of days at least...the strength gains are good...i dont even mind dealing with the lower back pumps and the headaches...what i cant deal with is the sleep and the even more of a mental head case this is turning me into...for pretty much the past week my sleep has been shit...i dont fall asleep until far too late...and the quality of sleep i get sux...i always feel tired when i want to sleep but restless and unable to sleep at the same time...last night did it for me though...i didnt sleep at all...i lay there for over 6 hrs and could not sleep...as a result i am not training tonight and i am going to push it to about 8-9pm and make sure i eat a lot today...then i will take 4 Rx oxycontin and hopefully sleep my ass off until 7-8 or so the next morning...i think i will feel better...much better after that...b/c of my lack of sleep i dont have the raging sex drvie like i did a little over a week ago and i certainly dont feel as aggressive...my training sux and i dont really even feel like eating or cookin....i just feel lazy and sluggish and want to lie in bed and watch dexter all day (great show btw) ...im sure some of it is in my head...girl problems...dealing w/school and all the other shit i have to deal with...im a very nervous and worrisome person to begin with...and i know the adrol is making it worse...so the next 3 days ill take a break from it...get back on a more normal sleep cycle and hopefully get everything back on track...if this persists...and i guess even if it doesnt im going to the doc to the doc to get some ambien or lunesta...or some good Rx sleeping aid...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2008, 09:15:46 AM »

Funny reading your posts just make me realize why exactly not to go back on juice. 

Thanks, actually!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2008, 01:54:21 PM »
im getting off the anadrol for the next couple of days at least...the strength gains are good...i dont even mind dealing with the lower back pumps and the headaches...what i cant deal with is the sleep and the even more of a mental head case this is turning me into...for pretty much the past week my sleep has been shit...i dont fall asleep until far too late...and the quality of sleep i get sux...i always feel tired when i want to sleep but restless and unable to sleep at the same time...last night did it for me though...i didnt sleep at all...i lay there for over 6 hrs and could not sleep...as a result i am not training tonight and i am going to push it to about 8-9pm and make sure i eat a lot today...then i will take 4 Rx oxycontin and hopefully sleep my ass off until 7-8 or so the next morning...i think i will feel better...much better after that...b/c of my lack of sleep i dont have the raging sex drvie like i did a little over a week ago and i certainly dont feel as aggressive...my training sux and i dont really even feel like eating or cookin....i just feel lazy and sluggish and want to lie in bed and watch dexter all day (great show btw) ...im sure some of it is in my head...girl problems...dealing w/school and all the other shit i have to deal with...im a very nervous and worrisome person to begin with...and i know the adrol is making it worse...so the next 3 days ill take a break from it...get back on a more normal sleep cycle and hopefully get everything back on track...if this persists...and i guess even if it doesnt im going to the doc to the doc to get some ambien or lunesta...or some good Rx sleeping aid...

Honestly, just as Xfactor just said, this is part of the reason i don't use AAS anymore. most guys on here are too macho to admit that problems like this CAN happen from using steroids. i don't think everyone gets these problems, but i can say that i have in the past. i've done many cycles that i felt fantastic on and i've done other cycles that sent me on an emotional rollercoaster, using the same compounds. stress from life will play the biggest roll in this of course, as i have seen that typical daily stress can be multiplied 100 fold when on a heavy cycle. for your own good, throw those oxycotin in the trash and just end your cycle. run a good long pct and train natural until you get your head on straight. i've always been a level headed guy and sometimes gear made me feel insane and i don't like that. in the end you must think of YOURSELF and YOUR FUTURE. you seem like a good guy and i hate to see people dealing with bullshit like this. stay away from antidepressants and sleeping pills. come off the shit and get your life back on track. reread this entire thread and see how happy you have been in the past. find yourself again and then worry about using steroids.

Good luck with whatever you choose. i've been clean for a long time and sure i'm not as big and strong as i was, but i feel like a million bucks every day.

8)

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2008, 08:37:54 PM »
Honestly, just as Xfactor just said, this is part of the reason i don't use AAS anymore. most guys on here are too macho to admit that problems like this CAN happen from using steroids. i don't think everyone gets these problems, but i can say that i have in the past. i've done many cycles that i felt fantastic on and i've done other cycles that sent me on an emotional rollercoaster, using the same compounds. stress from life will play the biggest roll in this of course, as i have seen that typical daily stress can be multiplied 100 fold when on a heavy cycle. for your own good, throw those oxycotin in the trash and just end your cycle. run a good long pct and train natural until you get your head on straight. i've always been a level headed guy and sometimes gear made me feel insane and i don't like that. in the end you must think of YOURSELF and YOUR FUTURE. you seem like a good guy and i hate to see people dealing with bullshit like this. stay away from antidepressants and sleeping pills. come off the shit and get your life back on track. reread this entire thread and see how happy you have been in the past. find yourself again and then worry about using steroids.

Good luck with whatever you choose. i've been clean for a long time and sure i'm not as big and strong as i was, but i feel like a million bucks every day.

8)
Agreed, Sem doesn't seem to have the mindset right now to be on AAS.

powerbomb

• Getbig II
  • WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?!
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2008, 08:48:31 PM »
sweet name 8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2008, 11:25:34 PM »
well the only thing is that....im more of a mess when im off gear...last semester when i wasnt on...life was so miserable i cant even describe it...at least being on crank makes it tolerable...right now...the other reason things are fucked up w/my scheduel is b/c im up writing a huge paper...but it will be back 2 normal tomorrow...im going grocery shopping...and ill be back to my training and everything within one day

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2008, 12:40:54 PM »
hey guys...i know ive been gone for awhile...but things are much better...the anadrol after 2 wks made me an emotional train wreck and unable to sleep...i got off of it and after a few days i felt much better and more normal...im just sticking w/my gram of test and 500mgs of eq...and i feel really good again...my training is solid and im lifting more than ever...ive put on about 16 lbs since i started and it is really beginning to show...especially in my shoulders/traps/chest/neck...all much thicker...i was even out the other nite and my buddy who didnt even know im on crank was like " ahaha lay of the juice man...ur getting too big" ahaha...so that was a nice little ego booster...i even felt so much better that last wknd...i hooked up w/the biggest girl ive ever been with...she had to be at least 230lbs and i couldnt move an inch when she was on top...hell even the bed sagged on her side..it was quite the adventure!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2008, 12:51:27 PM »
230 wow you like em big  :o

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2008, 12:56:08 PM »
ye the girl weighed about as much as i did...ahaha she was nice tho...and ate like half of my donair ahaha...but she was way older too haha