Author Topic: NEW test/eq cycle  (Read 13288 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
NEW test/eq cycle
« on: December 29, 2007, 02:59:00 PM »
hey guys im back...got some good gear now...gonna run 750mgs of test enth nd 500mgs of EQ for the next 14+ weeks...im really excited to run this and i cant wait to be back on gear...im gonna start on monday the 31st...my training is standard like usual a 5 day a week split...lots of heavy compound movements...and my diet will consist of lean beef, chicken breasts, eggs, tuna, whey protein, oat meal, beans, corn, potatoes, flax, fruit and vegetables and a lot of bottles of water every day.  im leaned down a bit...im around 215 lbs now...due to the fact that i take dexedrine for my ADD and that seems to cut the fat off of me like theres no tomorrow...my strength is about the same as when i had to get off of gear the last time...(b/c of the cellulitis)...so i really havent lost and strength or size and i am happier that i lost about 5-7lbs or so and that i look a little leaner...i will be pilling on the calories which will be great...thats all for now!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: NEW test/eq cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 06:31:35 PM »
Ya Ya Ya, We know you are gonna train your ass off and try to hook up with some fat chicks... Oh Ya you are gonna eat 2 chicken breasts a cup or green beens and 2 glasses of H20.

LOL I'm just messing with you bro, Good Luck on this cycle.
U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 12:06:33 AM »
hahaha thats the plan...the chick i got on the go now is a complete hippie who doesnt eat any meat what so ever so this should be interesting since my freezer is full of the flesh of dead animals and i just at the wings of 40 different baby chickens tonight at the UFC fights :) ....everything starts monday though...im taking the weekend off from training and starting everything including the shots...fresh on monday morning!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 06:43:01 AM »
hahaha thats the plan...the chick i got on the go now is a complete hippie who doesnt eat any meat what so ever so this should be interesting since my freezer is full of the flesh of dead animals and i just at the wings of 40 different baby chickens tonight at the UFC fights :) ....everything starts monday though...im taking the weekend off from training and starting everything including the shots...fresh on monday morning!

WTF  ;D
See how long this lasts......... Good luck Mr Carnivore....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 01:07:00 PM »
Good to see you back Semp, eat some quality snatch and enjoy your cycle!

8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 01:50:38 PM »
thats the goal...i usually dont go for girls like that...but theres something about her that really really turns me on despite the fact that she is a vegitarian, green peace activist, human rights activist, and probably a memeber of PETA as well...haha...but this weekend i have been doing nothing but filling my body with food and sleeping...its great...i got a bunch of my needles already pre-loaded and cannot wait to stick myself...my training scheduel is like this:

mon-back

tues-chest

wed-legs

thurs-shoulders

fri-arms

sat-off

sun-off

....on the weekend i like to go for a nice long walk around the city...so ill usually get in 1-2 walks during the weekend as my cardio work out

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 02:25:07 AM »
just did my first pin job...man it feels great to be back...i had a bit of extra test left over in one of my vials...so i filled up 4 needles that already had test in it a little bit more...i got 450mgs in each of these 4 needles...so looks like the first two weeks will be 900mgs then ill be back to 750mgs each week...the EQ is being run at 500mgs per week as well...injecting almost 2 cc's of test in this first shot i was a bit nervous about...but it went in just fine...there was a tiny drop of blood and a tiny drop of liquid that came back out after i pulled out the needle...but both were far too small to make a difference...so im not worried...i left in in probably 15-20 seconds...i guess ill maybe just leave it in more like 30 seconds for the next time...training back today...hopefully the ester will begin to be released in about 3 weeks...can't wait!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 02:27:27 AM »
PS- im thinking...if i have enough money...i might go ahead and run some prop for the first few weeks at 100mgs per week...that is if i have enough money...if not ill just stick w/the enth and wait till that kicks in...can't wait to get huge...and hopefully this will really help w/the fact that i am extremely distraught and depressed over this girl...fuck they can do wonders on your head!

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 05:35:07 AM »
PS- im thinking...if i have enough money...i might go ahead and run some prop for the first few weeks at 100mgs per week...that is if i have enough money...if not ill just stick w/the enth and wait till that kicks in...can't wait to get huge...and hopefully this will really help w/the fact that i am extremely distraught and depressed over this girl...fuck they can do wonders on your head!

It is probably safer and healthier than drinking. :)

Hard to get over a ho if you somehow develop feelings for her.  Best to hide your soul from them like I do! hehe

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 06:13:53 AM »
can you show me how to do that...i really need it...i had complete shit for sleep last night barely got any rest at all...my mind is so clogged with thoughts about this girl that its literally tearing me apart...the injection is fine...no pain today or anything else bad either...guess ill be training earlier in the day than i thought...so ill eat and probably head to the gym in an hr or so after that...ill keep you all posted!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 06:52:11 AM »
can you show me how to do that...i really need it...i had complete shit for sleep last night barely got any rest at all...my mind is so clogged with thoughts about this girl that its literally tearing me apart...the injection is fine...no pain today or anything else bad either...guess ill be training earlier in the day than i thought...so ill eat and probably head to the gym in an hr or so after that...ill keep you all posted!

Ha Ha  Ha.... There is NO Cure  ;D
(And being jacked on testo is going to  make you REALLY hornY)
Better look for new if she aint into sex much......

Ive messed up jobs over women when I was young... Lucky most the time it was family Biz...
My Dad would say... "Get the Fuck out'a Here! You cant even think..."  ;D

Is she sleeping w/ ya?  SOme of them Hippie chicks are cute in a way, but lots of them are major Baggage...
Hey,,, save yourself... the world is too much of a lost cause..
Dont get wrapped up w/ one of these activists.... 

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 07:32:12 AM »
well ate my 1st meal...6 eggs, 2 yolks, w/salsa, sour cream and cheddar cheese...and 2 slices of whole wheat toast w/peanut butter...going to the gym now to train back...i heard some where awhile ago...that for the first couple weeks or so...taking a higher dosage of a long acting ester test and then dropping it back down to the range you will be doing the cycle with will help your blood levels reach a higher concentration in a faster time- ie ...a way of front loading i guess...what do you guys think on this?...i will be running 900mgs for the next two weeks...and since i can always get a bit more out of each vial...i can probably put enough in each shot to get 400mgs out of it and run 800mgs of test e. per week...should be fun!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 10:29:04 AM »
I didn't notice much from frontloading long esters...prop is a different story.

just continue with what you have planned and have fun.

8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 10:48:51 AM »
o ok...thanks a lot man...ye itll kick in soon enough...just got back from the gym...trained back...not a great work out honestly...due to the extreme lack of sleep i had...but i got it done none the less...having whey protein and orange juice now...then in about 45-60 minutes ill eat some whole wheat pasta and meat sauce...pinning again on thursday...im going to make sure im eating a lot...i want to really put on some size...chest work out tomorrow...hopefully it will be better...happy new year everyone!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 11:32:32 AM »
o ok...thanks a lot man...ye itll kick in soon enough...just got back from the gym...trained back...not a great work out honestly...due to the extreme lack of sleep i had...but i got it done none the less...having whey protein and orange juice now...then in about 45-60 minutes ill eat some whole wheat pasta and meat sauce...pinning again on thursday...im going to make sure im eating a lot...i want to really put on some size...chest work out tomorrow...hopefully it will be better...happy new year everyone!

Eat to grow my friend!

Good luck.

8)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 01:04:14 PM »
Eat to grow my friend!

Good luck.

8)

Sound advice, follow this for sure. Can't grow like a horse if you don't eat like one.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 08:39:01 PM »

Lets just hope her bush is shaven and not all hippied out! Dreads down under kinda freak me out!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 02:40:02 PM »
im hoping too man....if not...ill tell her to go in the bathroom and get to business w/my gillette phantom turbo razor ahaha...just finished pinning myself...going to grab some chicken and pasta and head to the gym to train...week one of shots is over now...900mgs of test enth and 500mgs of EQ total...just thought of being on seems to be making me feel a little better...i got w/the girl that ive been up and down w/...on new yrs morning...after she spent the night throwing up...but i felt like a total animal plus the fact that she gained about 5lbs over break made me very happy...i trained chest yesterday...good work out...im really into using the hammer strenght machines...they seem to work really well for me...and i have always been a strictly free weight guy...but i seem to get a really good push and stretch out of them and they seem to lead to pretty good development...be back later to report!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 08:11:49 PM »
hey guys HOW DO I ADD PICS? anyways...great leg work out...leg presses...front squats...back squats...leg extensions...leg curls...trying to eat a lot and sleep at a decent hour!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 10:38:16 PM »
...im really into using the hammer strenght machines...they seem to work really well for me...and i have always been a strictly free weight guy...but i seem to get a really good push and stretch out of them and they seem to lead to pretty good development...be back later to report!

Yeah i really like the decline hammer strength. I detest decline bench, but the decline hammer strength really does the trick for me, perfect angle, i love it more than Darrek Anthony loves cock

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 07:18:42 AM »
hey guys....decided to take last night off from the gym...i was so tired that i fell asleep around 930pm and got up around 10 am today...however i feel totally rested and recharged.  i am going to eat and have my coffee and then head to the gym early this afternoon so i can have the rest of the day to feed my body.  i am really trying to block out every distraction right now...girls, going out, the girl im involved with...etc...trying to view myself as a robot...my food as my fuel and everything else just as an un-needed distraction.  anyways today my routine will be a ton of over head bb presses...lateral raises...rear delt stuff on the machine...and upright cable rows...today ill be eating a lot of eggs, beans, chicken, beef, pasta, veggies, fruit and whey protein for after my work out....i try and drink around a gallon and half of water too...i have a bunch of little 500ml bottles that i constantly fill up and keep w/me at all times and usually drink about 2 of them every meal. 

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 07:56:30 AM »
oh one question...is smoking cigarettes bad for your gains?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 05:03:12 PM »
oh one question...is smoking cigarettes bad for your gains?

It hampers your lung capacity and that's not good for any type of athletics.

8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »
hey guys...just finished cooking up a ton of food for this week...potatoes meat pasta....stuff like that...today was off from the gym...just went for a nice walk outside...back tomorrow after evening...training back...next round of shots as well...another 450mgs of test e and 250 mgs of EQ into my quads...everything is going smoothely...no pain no infections :) and just eating like a pig...well within reason...ahaha...i always make sure that i have enough food!...can't wait till this stuff starts kicking in...just the thought of knowing im "on" makes me feel a little happier about life...and at times takes my mind off of the whole girl mess im in...and ive been listening to a lot of aggressive hard style which is making things a little easier i guess...im hoping to hook up w/this hippie girl this friday...since we are having a party at my house...which i will not go too crazy at and just drink a few beers to be social...and hopefully when i see her in another 6 wks...she will have appreciated the size i have hopefully put on...but time for me to eat again...beef, corn, potatoes, and carrot sticks :)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 06:51:41 PM »
i figured it does...but does it have any direct impact on affecting your muscle gains...like marijuana would...im not a heavy smoker...but sometimes i like to smoke some cigars or light cigarettes