Author Topic: NEW test/eq cycle  (Read 13285 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
Re: NEW test/eq cycle
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 10:03:34 PM »
also for some reason...ive always had this major fetish for pregnant women...and being on cycle...just seems to amplify that ten fold...on new yrs day...i thought their might have been a chance that i got the girl ive been sorta seeing pregnat...b/c well you can imagine what happened that morning and instead of freaking out...i totally jumped at the chance that if she were pregnant she would probably blow up to well over 200lbs...b/c she is about 175 now and shes thick and solid...and actually felt really sad when a few days later she told me she had her period...o well...anyways...feeling good...i just finished my last meal of beef, potatoes, corn and carrots...and 2 bottles of water...i had a little desert afterwards too- vanilla ice cream a couple small cookies and a banana...i see it as extra kcals though :) off to bed for me...gonna take a sleeping pill and hopefully be asleep soon...b/c i find that for awhile w/so much on my mind sleep is torture

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2008, 10:11:15 PM »
also for some reason...ive always had this major fetish for pregnant women...and being on cycle...just seems to amplify that ten fold...on new yrs day...i thought their might have been a chance that i got the girl ive been sorta seeing pregnat...b/c well you can imagine what happened that morning and instead of freaking out...i totally jumped at the chance that if she were pregnant she would probably blow up to well over 200lbs...b/c she is about 175 now and shes thick and solid...and actually felt really sad when a few days later she told me she had her period...o well...anyways...feeling good...i just finished my last meal of beef, potatoes, corn and carrots...and 2 bottles of water...i had a little desert afterwards too- vanilla ice cream a couple small cookies and a banana...i see it as extra kcals though :) off to bed for me...gonna take a sleeping pill and hopefully be asleep soon...b/c i find that for awhile w/so much on my mind sleep is torture

No offense bro, but that post sounds really fucked up!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 04:39:58 AM »
Lets just hope her bush is shaven and not all hippied out! Dreads down under kinda freak me out!

hahaha--when I read this thread I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing!  Those vegan chicks can have some damn nasty snatch.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 05:58:51 AM »

;D
Actually small thin chicks look good prego till about 3 months +.... IMO it goes downhill FAST after that..

ANd, they are INSANE Horny them 1st  3 months. I mean like jacked on steroids horny. Because they are
making HCG and small amts of nandrolone.

TRy it AJ... ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 01:14:31 PM »

You said pretty much what all of us were thinking....wow.

But hey, whatever tickles your pickle ;)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 02:32:38 PM »
well there is just something sooo hot in my opinion about a girl who is huge and 9 months pregnant who i looks like she could be milked or whatever...but anyways...my training partner is back in town...so we're going to train in about 1 hr. after i finish this big ass plate of beef, potatoes, corn and carrots...i doubt its the test working yet...but for some reason my sex drive really seems to be up after being on for the 1st week...not sure why but im not complaining!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2008, 12:57:51 PM »
is there a reason that my sex drive would be noticeably up after about the first week (i feel horny to the point that i can barely contain myself especially when im aroun girls...like my buddy's sister was over last nite and was wrestling w/me on my bed and after about 10 seconds of her pinching and pulling on me...i gota raging hard on)...i just started my 2nd wk yesterday...but since its long acting ester test i dont think that would be increasing it much...or shouldnt be at least until after the 3rd wk or so...i have been eating like a pig...but still....dont think it could have that much of an effect? just curious

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 02:33:16 PM »
is there a reason that my sex drive would be noticeably up after about the first week (i feel horny to the point that i can barely contain myself especially when im aroun girls...like my buddy's sister was over last nite and was wrestling w/me on my bed and after about 10 seconds of her pinching and pulling on me...i gota raging hard on)...i just started my 2nd wk yesterday...but since its long acting ester test i dont think that would be increasing it much...or shouldnt be at least until after the 3rd wk or so...i have been eating like a pig...but still....dont think it could have that much of an effect? just curious

Yes the stuff is real. It should do that.
Get a couple more of her friends...  ;D

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008, 02:49:46 PM »
ok well thats good 2 know....im just finishing up another meal then going to train chest in about 45 mins or so...ya im just turing into a complete hornball as i time goes by...its really hard (no pun intended) to control my self...and i start a job as a bouncer this thursday at a really upscale club...so that should be interesting...ya buddy's sister is one hottie...german decent on both sides....thick solid body...blue eyes blonde hair...and a big thick ass and thighs on her...that were hard not to do more than slap around last night...plus shes gota a tongue piercing and really dirty vocabulary...despite the fact that shes really sweet...anyways...gonna down another bottle of water...lie down for about 20 mins...watch some TV...and then hit my chest really hard...flat bench, inclines, hammer strength, and the pec dec...should be a good nite...be back later!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2008, 03:02:30 PM »
ok well thats good 2 know....im just finishing up another meal then going to train chest in about 45 mins or so...ya im just turing into a complete hornball as i time goes by...its really hard (no pun intended) to control my self...and i start a job as a bouncer this thursday at a really upscale club...so that should be interesting...ya buddy's sister is one hottie...german decent on both sides....thick solid body...blue eyes blonde hair...and a big thick ass and thighs on her...that were hard not to do more than slap around last night...plus shes gota a tongue piercing and really dirty vocabulary...despite the fact that shes really sweet...anyways...gonna down another bottle of water...lie down for about 20 mins...watch some TV...and then hit my chest really hard...flat bench, inclines, hammer strength, and the pec dec...should be a good nite...be back later!

Glad to hear ya feelin good, sounds fun.. ;D
Maybe you'd like a speed skater chick or a down hill racer... THey got nice powerfull legs (Skaters esp)
Skiers get nice quad sweep. Figure skates not as big but nice... all that jumpin' and spins..

You in Canada, plenty of ice up by U....

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 10:35:06 AM »
ya those speed skater chicks are hot....can't say i know any here...but there is a cougar at my gym whose a power lifter and 37 yrs old...who im really into...spotted her yesterday and got hard just thinking about what i would do w/her ahah...anyways...just ate a big plate of beef pasta and vegetables...and a liter of water...got legs tonight-leg extensions, leg presses, squats and leg curls...should be a good night...ill be back later to report!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 08:13:03 PM »
im noticing that i am sweating more (i already sweat quite a bit to begin with) and my skin is more oily and greasy too....but decent leg work out today...im pretty tired and have too much on my mind so im off to bed soon :(

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2008, 04:24:17 AM »
im noticing that i am sweating more (i already sweat quite a bit to begin with) and my skin is more oily and greasy too....but decent leg work out today...im pretty tired and have too much on my mind so im off to bed soon :(

The stuff is real........ What and how much you use'n?

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2008, 08:43:45 AM »
ana tech labs...is what im using....these first 2 wks i used 900mgs...b/c i had some extra liquid left in the vials...for the rest of my cycle im going to be using 750mgs though...im actually switching over and buying some liqua-tech labs gear...i used that stuff last yr...it is the shit! but this stuff ain't bad ahaha...just eating a big plate of 6 eggs (2 yolks), beef, salsa and corn and couple bottles of water...then i got some shit to do and ill be training shoulders tonight!...but ya my skin isnt too bad...not really broken out...just oily...i went to the meeting for my bouncing job yesterday...dammmmmmn those bartender girls im gonna be working with are smoking!  i hope they didnt mind...that i was sweating my ass off....the sweat was just pouring off my face lol...

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2008, 12:24:37 PM »
everything is going fine so far...except for one thing...the right quad i injected earlier this wk....is sorrrreeeeeee as shit...however i do believe its just the oil that hasnt dissipated yet...b/c there is no redness, no swelling, and no heat...it looks the same as the other leg...its just really really sore and tight...and i can feel like a hard lump around the area i pinned it....

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2008, 01:14:31 PM »
If you haven't done many quad shots in the past, then that's pretty typical.  It will get better after a few more weeks of pinning them.

BILT4FUN

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2008, 09:17:12 AM »
everything is going fine so far...except for one thing...the right quad i injected earlier this wk....is sorrrreeeeeee as shit...however i do believe its just the oil that hasnt dissipated yet...b/c there is no redness, no swelling, and no heat...it looks the same as the other leg...its just really really sore and tight...and i can feel like a hard lump around the area i pinned it....
Word, I dont pin my shoulders anymore for that reason.....its so obvious and looks fucked up

sempron20

• Getbig II
not this again
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2008, 10:11:50 AM »
well im really beginning to think i could be allergic to something...everything has been completely by the book and sterile...my quad has turned pink as of last night...i took some extra strength advil and some cephalexin that i had left over from the last time this happened...also...my delt is still sore from pinning it the other day...the funny thing is...im only having problems with the test...not the EQ...but im sure the same thing is going to happen to my delt...i have a bunch of new vials coming too....so i guess once they get here...ill try injecting w/one of those....if theres no problems then idk...if there is...that ill be im definetly allergic to something...but question...would they use a different oil to make the test e and the eq out of...or is it the same type of oil? and the BA and BB contents are both exactly the same on each compound...so im guessing it can be that...i just really dont want to have to stop this...3 wks in... :(

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2008, 04:51:36 PM »
the leg is good....delt is less sore...but keeping an eye on it...im gonna have my buddy shoot my glutes 2morrow...b/c i cant reach them too well....and since his hand is much steadier than mine (my hands shake really bad) ill see if it makes a difference....

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2008, 06:34:04 PM »
ok so im back now...i took all last week off of injections so i could watch/let my shoulder clear up...im chalking up to a bad shot b/c after about 6-7 days or so it totally cleared up....i know missing injections isnt the smartest thing...but i figured it would matter too much especially at the very beginning of the cycle...but i pinned my self last nite as well...no prob what so ever so im good to go!  i figured at this point i might as well run a gram....not a big difference from running 900mg...so now my cycle is 1 g of test e and 500 mgs of eq...eating like a pig...my new favorite meal is beef corn potatoes and then 2 pieces of whole wheat toast...one w/low fat cream cheese and smoked salmon and the other w/peanut butter and jelly....fucking delicious and calorie dense!...trained chest tonight...good work out- hammer strength, lots of heavy inclines, pec dec and then dips to finish off with...all in all a decent work out...going to have a big ass protein shake and then a solid meal in about 40-60 minutes after that!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2008, 07:30:18 PM »
Hey that cafeteria sounds good...  :P

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2008, 05:28:12 PM »
well no more probs with the shots...definetly starting to feel this shit kick in...my sex drive is up noticeably and i feel really really aggressive...which i suppose is good since i am a bouncer...i threw one guy out the door last night after he tried to resist me...and i was shaking afterwards from being so angry by the time i got upstairs...plus some broad came up and started talking to me saying that i had the most disgruntled look on my face...lol...still eating a shit load...chicken, eggs, beef, bread, potatoes...etc...lots of good stuff...i decided to up my cycle from 900 mgs to 1 gram....so the new cycle will be 1 gram of test enth. stacked with 500mgs of EQ...i think i will prob. be in the city all summer...very good chance of that...so if i am...i will be running a way longer cycle...prob until sometime next fall...i feel angry a lot tho...my girl probs have sort of shifted from feeling hurt to feeling like i wanna punch the bitch for being not that nice...idk...its better than feeling hurt i suppose

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2008, 06:17:27 PM »
Chill big guy. Lota girls on the planet....
Focused agression = GOOD. Yanking PPL out car window = Bad  ;D

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2008, 02:29:10 PM »
4th week begins today!...going to pin another 500mgs of test into my delt and another 250mgs of EQ into my quad...i didnt sleep too well last night...too much on my mind so my work out is probably going to be not as good today even though i took a nap this afternoon...but thats how shit goes...can't be perfect all the time eh!...just curious about one thing...my buddy said he microwaves the vial for about 10-12 secs before shooting...i dont really need to b/c it does not burn going in...but im just wondering what your thoughts on this might be...he also said it helps to kill any bacteria that could be in the vial? just wondering what you all think...thanks guys! 8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2008, 02:53:08 PM »
For UG shit it's not a terrible idea, some guys throw it in the oven.  He's probably heating it to get the oil to inject smoothly, some guys run it under hot water for a minute as well just to make sure it injects smooth.