Author Topic: Get those great workouts done within the next week because.....THEY'RE COMING!!!  (Read 3378 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They stuffed themselves as much as they stuffed the turkey on Thanksgiving!!!!

They made themselves jolly with Christmas cheer (and Christmas food)!!!!

Health club managers love them; bodybuilding enthusiasts loathe them; they are.........

THE RESOLUTIONISTS!!!!

The men will hog your flat benches and curling stations.

The women will plant themselves on the leg equipment.

Train NOW, my brethren, before it's too late!!!!

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
hahaha although true i have to admit that i also have a resolution as im sure most here have one in some way shape or form...oh wait i forgot im on the getbig board everbody here is perfect athletes and perfect specimens...hahha yea have a good new year...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahaha although true i have to admit that i also have a resolution as im sure most here have one in some way shape or form...oh wait i forgot im on the getbig board everbody here is perfect athletes and perfect specimens...hahha yea have a good new year...

Oh, if only that were true in my case. The last time I went to Bally (where I normally train), there couldn't have been more than a dozen people there, who weren't on staff. That will change within the next 2-3 weeks.

Especially with New Year's Day on the horizon, I'll be shocked if there are more than 10 people in the gym at any one time.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I went to a different Bally than the one where I normally train and, yes indeed, the resolutionists are back in full swing. And this particular one has a policy that towels are mandatory (the one where I like to work out does not).