Author Topic: GOSSIP AND OPIONION BOARD!!  (Read 31640 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Re: GOSSIP AND OPIONION BOARD!!
« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2008, 08:53:45 AM »
I've been away for two weeks and had to read through all this poop. I'll say this, I don't know if GH15 is legit or not, BUT their are some open source boards still out there who carry axio that are having major problems with quality as far as dosing and delivery and some have stopped taking orders entirely. This all happened AFTER he put up his warning or at about the same time. So I don't know.................... ..........

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2008, 09:57:48 AM »
some 19 year old who has made his first D-bol cycle and is now waiting for some "pro" drug advice.

Then he can tell his buddy's in the gym that he gets his drug advice form "a real IFBB pro".

brutal idiocy and worshipping a drug dealer.

Actually sonny, I am much older (and wiser) than 19. And my first "D-bol" cycle was (well you were not even born yet). But judging by the caliber of your writings (and spelling) can I assume your intelligence level.....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2008, 09:59:23 AM »
Actually sonny, I am much older (and wiser) than 19. And my first "D-bol" cycle was (well you were not even born yet). But judging by the caliber of your writings (and spelling) can I assume your intelligence level.....

hahahahaa, oh boy...

Maybe we should switch this conversation to german, or japanese? I'm much more fluent in both.

Calling me sonny.... lmao.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: January 05, 2008, 11:23:13 AM »
Its funny......

The more he posts details, the madder certain individuals on here get lol.  Read through the thread and you will see what im talkin about.  Im curious to see if something that he predicted finally does go down, at which point everyone on here will just  :o :o :o

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #329 on: January 05, 2008, 11:32:49 AM »
I've been away for two weeks and had to read through all this poop. I'll say this, I don't know if GH15 is legit or not, BUT their are some open source boards still out there who carry axio that are having major problems with quality as far as dosing and delivery and some have stopped taking orders entirely. This all happened AFTER he put up his warning or at about the same time. So I don't know.................... ..........

SqyadFat, what in the fuck would you know about Axio, dosing and delivery ?    You fucking Lying Fatass ::) 

The little fluffers in on the gag that try to prop up the gh15 gimmick are amusing.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #330 on: January 05, 2008, 04:32:15 PM »
       SqyadFat, what in the fuck would you know about Axio, dosing and delivery ?    You fucking Lying Fatass ::) 

The little fluffers in on the gag that try to prop up the gh15 gimmick are amusing.

Dude, don't be pissed that your girl Tebow got his ass handed to him in their bowl game. It's obvious you know nothing about AAS anyways, human grade or UG, at least I hope you didn't have to juice to get up to shrugging a staggering 235 for 6, you beast you ::)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: January 05, 2008, 04:35:50 PM »
Cmon sars, get a better gimmick account  ::)  Ive lifted heavier weights than you ever could even with the help of juice.  ;D 

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #332 on: January 05, 2008, 04:44:59 PM »
Cmon sars, get a better gimmick account  ::)  Ive lifted heavier weights than you ever could even with the help of juice.  ;D 

Dude, seriously, do you even lift weights? I left for the gym at around noon today, ran some errands afterwards, was gone for about 4 hours and hopped back on here like 15 minutes ago. You were logged in when I left and when I got back. I would bet that you have been on here ALL DAY LONG. WTF, man, for someone who talks so much smack to everyone on here, you need to prove yourself. What is your training split? What are your current lifts? Do you use AAS? All you do is talk shit, back it up. And don't come back with some dumb comment, because you'll just prove what everybody here already thinks, that you are a little bitch.........

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #333 on: January 05, 2008, 04:48:55 PM »
 ;D hahaha SquadFat, you fat fucking slob.  You have over 46,000 posts NOT counting all your dozens of gimmicks like the one you are using right now.  Get out of your moms basement , get a job, get a fucking life.

hahahha  You fucking fat piece of shit.  ;D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #334 on: January 05, 2008, 04:54:39 PM »
;D hahaha SquadFat, you fat fucking slob.  You have over 46,000 posts NOT counting all your dozens of gimmicks like the one you are using right now.  Get out of your moms basement , get a job, get a fucking life.

hahahha  You fucking fat piece of shit.  ;D

Just like I thought, a skinny twat who can't do anything but post on getbig. Have fun posting here, have fun with your 500 myspace cyber friends because you don't have any real ones, have fun f%cking your pocket pu$$y, have fun working out at the local YMCA with the other 17 year olds and so on. The true definition of a loser, "Sirtraps".

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: January 05, 2008, 04:56:35 PM »
SquadFat-you are on getbig.com 16-18 hours every day, how much of a fucking lfe could you have outside the internet ?

hahahaha  ;D  You make Bluto look well rounded.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: January 06, 2008, 02:17:26 AM »
Just like I thought, a skinny twat who can't do anything but post on getbig. Have fun posting here, have fun with your 500 myspace cyber friends because you don't have any real ones, have fun f%cking your pocket pu$$y, have fun working out at the local YMCA with the other 17 year olds and so on. The true definition of a loser, "Sirtraps".

Hahahahah!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #337 on: January 06, 2008, 05:07:38 AM »

Hi David!

How's the janitor job going along?