Author Topic: Which ladies are packin' heat?  (Read 18667 times)

w8m8

Re: Which ladies are packin' heat?
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2008, 03:59:52 PM »
Party Hard chicklet  ;) some of us have to work  ::) and I'll eagerly await your posts....

go have some fun for me  :D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2008, 05:13:16 PM »
This has turned into a very interesting thread!  I would put my two cents in if I weren't at the Arnold!    ;D

You got that pudding ready for me Rip?  :-*
:D Weee

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2008, 09:49:34 PM »
You got that pudding ready for me Rip?  :-*

I ate it.   :-[

:)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #103 on: February 29, 2008, 05:02:55 AM »
This has turned into a very interesting thread!  I would put my two cents in if I weren't at the Arnold!    ;D

yea cause your at the Arnold you don't have your computer with you so how would you post........
no wait a sec..............ummm cause your at the Arnold you won't have time to post on Get-Big

nope that's not it!................ummmm you can't put your "two cents" in because the hotel your staying at doesn't have internet capabilities............ .damm it that's not it!

ummmmmmm cause your at the Arnold....ummmmm ..........your fingers are swollen from all the good food and you can't type????

w8m8

« Reply #104 on: February 29, 2008, 02:00:27 PM »
yea cause your at the Arnold you don't have your computer with you so how would you post........
no wait a sec..............ummm cause your at the Arnold you won't have time to post on Get-Big

nope that's not it!................ummmm you can't put your "two cents" in because the hotel your staying at doesn't have internet capabilities............ .damm it that's not it!

ummmmmmm cause your at the Arnold....ummmmm ..........your fingers are swollen from all the good food and you can't type????

she's taking pictures too  :-X

bet we'll never see them  ::)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #105 on: February 29, 2008, 03:40:18 PM »
Here's a couple of the best pics of a girls with guns:

Courtesy of http://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/index.html

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #106 on: February 29, 2008, 04:17:13 PM »

I'm at the Arnold too. Just got back from the Expo, taking an hour rest, then out to dinner.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2008, 05:01:52 PM »

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2008, 04:32:06 AM »
dantelis, I like your take on this thread.   ;D

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2008, 07:19:53 AM »
dantelis, I like your take on this thread.   ;D

So like when are we going to get together and shoot? Ever try IDPA? That's a great way to improve your tactical/defensive shootings skills and it's a lot of fun too. I compete mostly in the MA area, but have gone to a few in NH.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2008, 08:40:15 AM »
X

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2008, 08:46:14 AM »
So like when are we going to get together and shoot? Ever try IDPA? That's a great way to improve your tactical/defensive shootings skills and it's a lot of fun too. I compete mostly in the MA area, but have gone to a few in NH.

Sounds like fun!  We haven't shot in like over a year.  We both need to get some practice in, so we should set something up one of these weekends.  The range in Manchester is a bit scary...ever been out to the Smith&Wesson range in western Mass?  It's SWEET.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2008, 09:38:07 AM »

Sounds like fun!  We haven't shot in like over a year.  We both need to get some practice in, so we should set something up one of these weekends.  The range in Manchester is a bit scary...ever been out to the Smith&Wesson range in western Mass?  It's SWEET.

The SnW range is strictly indoor yes? I have been there as they have regular IDPA matches there, but it's been a while. Prefer outdoor if possible. If you guys want to meet up to shoot or try an IDPA match (don't know your experience levels) or what ever, send me an email directly and we will take it from there. See IDPA page for info if interested:

http://www.idpa.com/

IDPA is very welcoming to beginners, so don't hesitate on that front. As long as you are squared away with the basic safety rules of gun handling and generally proficient with your handgun, all shooters are welcome and it's a real blast. People are always friendly and helpful. One of the better places to try one would be at the Braintree MA club, which should not be too far a drive for you guys I believe.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »
The SnW range is strictly indoor yes? I have been there as they have regular IDPA matches there, but it's been a while. Prefer outdoor if possible. If you guys want to meet up to shoot or try an IDPA match (don't know your experience levels) or what ever, send me an email directly and we will take it from there. See IDPA page for info if interested:

http://www.idpa.com/

IDPA is very welcoming to beginners, so don't hesitate on that front. As long as you are squared away with the basic safety rules of gun handling and generally proficient with your handgun, all shooters are welcome and it's a real blast. People are always friendly and helpful. One of the better places to try one would be at the Braintree MA club, which should not be too far a drive for you guys I believe.

Yes, it's indoors and it's nice and clean.  We like shooting outdoors as well.  My husband is a certified NRA instructor, and I used to be pretty experienced, but these days we both could use some practice.

I'll look into it...we should do it up this spring sometime.   :)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2008, 10:09:07 AM »
I suck at guns.  only fired a couple at work once, you'd think I'd be a gun nut but I'm not.
X

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2008, 10:39:51 AM »
Talk is cheap...A picture is worth a thousand words.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2008, 11:22:34 AM »

Yes, it's indoors and it's nice and clean.  We like shooting outdoors as well.  My husband is a certified NRA instructor, and I used to be pretty experienced, but these days we both could use some practice.

Sounds good, let me know. I shoot IDPA outdoor all through the year, but I'm nuts and so are the other people who show up this time of year...supposed to poor rain tomorrow, and I will be out in that shooting at a match....oh well...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2008, 07:57:42 AM »
awesome thread!!

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2008, 03:57:31 PM »
awesome thread!!

Yes, but it looks like we have run out of gals packin' da heat :-[

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2008, 07:34:37 PM »

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2008, 03:40:15 PM »

To revive this thread, here’s a short vid I put up from an IDPA match I did. It’s hard to film, shoot, get others to film while you shoot, etc, etc, so forgive the incomplete nature of the vid, but I think it gets the idea to those who may have never tried it. Did it as a promo thing…

It was a small match and raining, so I just got some quick vid of the guys in my squad. These are not uber high level shooters (including yours truly) or anything, but as you all know who actually shoot (vs watch TV), shooting well while moving, having other things moving, using cover, tactical reloads, not hitting the “no shoots,” etc, etc is much easier said than done…practice, practice, practice, and all that…

If you have not done an IDPA match, it’s some of the best training a civilian can get on a regular basis without going broke (can’t fly off to Thunder Ranch every weekend!) and great for most LEO who may not get much shooting time via their depts., and such, which is why a good % of shooters at IDPA are LEO. Enjoy:

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2008, 05:45:11 PM »
To revive this thread, here’s a short vid I put up from an IDPA match I did. It’s hard to film, shoot, get others to film while you shoot, etc, etc, so forgive the incomplete nature of the vid, but I think it gets the idea to those who may have never tried it. Did it as a promo thing…

It was a small match and raining, so I just got some quick vid of the guys in my squad. These are not uber high level shooters (including yours truly) or anything, but as you all know who actually shoot (vs watch TV), shooting well while moving, having other things moving, using cover, tactical reloads, not hitting the “no shoots,” etc, etc is much easier said than done…practice, practice, practice, and all that…

If you have not done an IDPA match, it’s some of the best training a civilian can get on a regular basis without going broke (can’t fly off to Thunder Ranch every weekend!) and great for most LEO who may not get much shooting time via their depts., and such, which is why a good % of shooters at IDPA are LEO. Enjoy:

That looks like a lot of fun.  My husband's done the ones on the big TV where you are faced with situations, like walking into the bank and having someone pull a gun and take a hostage.  That wasn't a competitive type thing though.  How'd the competition go for ya?

We gotta get out there and give it a go sometime.  See you this weekend Will!!   :)

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2008, 05:56:39 PM »

That looks like a lot of fun.  My husband's done the ones on the big TV where you are faced with situations, like walking into the bank and having someone pull a gun and take a hostage.  That wasn't a competitive type thing though.  How'd the competition go for ya?

We gotta get out there and give it a go sometime.  See you this weekend Will!!   :)

Well let me know when you wanna try one. There is one almost every weekend. See you next weekend!

JosephineD

• Getbig II
  • Josephine cPT, Sports/Fitness Model, Competitor
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2008, 02:17:37 AM »
Thought this was gunna be a thread about Female bodybuilders with large Clits?!!??!!?

FYI- I could never get myself to own a gun because according to standards set forth by the US Marine Corps, I'm an "Expert Pistol Shooter" having scored 136 out of 140 possible points the FIRST time I ever picked up a firearm, and then scored 122 out of 140 six months later, after an intense deltoid workout.

Imagine how well I can shoot now :-*
J

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2008, 06:26:38 AM »

That looks like a lot of fun. 

Here's a vid I did from the MA State Championships. Lots of fun: