Author Topic: Bodybuilders With AIDS  (Read 28633 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Bodybuilders With AIDS
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2008, 07:32:26 PM »
LOL!!  Epic attempt to own me while posting a failed link!

You own yourself every time you type  ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2008, 07:38:37 PM »
lol..it's odd, because i'd assumed that matt c himself was gay (seriously, no offense meant).

Sarcastic Deity?  LOL!  We have a relative of ND on here - SD!

I completely understand why people on here would think I am homosexual.  I would likely think it myself if I met someone who possessed the same qualities I have.  But honestly, I think homophobia is so gay!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2008, 08:03:45 PM »
No known relation, sorry.  Deity is a common name.

How in the world did you surf across that picture?  ;D

My friend found it (not sure how), and showed it to me because the dude in the picture looks like a mutual friend of ours.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2008, 08:13:17 PM »
so you're not gay, but your friends are?   ::)  ;D

I'm not gay - not sure about all of my friends.  But like I said, I happen to feel that homophobia is so gay!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2008, 09:03:43 PM »
how about autophobia?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2008, 09:07:43 PM »
how about autophobia?

Go to the truce thread.  >:(
Bodybuilding Pro.com

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2008, 10:40:56 PM »
guess thats why they call him magic

LOL

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2008, 10:50:25 PM »
Just as I suspected, a series of ad hominem attacks and no rebuttals to the comments I pointed out, as usual.  I find that the higher the IQ of the member, the less likely they are to be offended by my posts.  True story!  ;D  Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibility with facts.  :P  Here are some more:

i'm not offended by your post - i'm just stating the fact

btw, the higher the IQ - shorter posts (the smarter u are the less words u need to express yourself)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2008, 10:56:57 PM »

btw, the higher the IQ - shorter posts (the smarter u are the less words u need to express yourself)

Yes, being concise is certainly a sign of intelligent.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2008, 10:59:21 PM »

Me Einstein!
HAHA, RON.....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2008, 11:14:17 PM »
LOL!!  Epic attempt to own me while posting a failed link!

You have to understand that you're basically trying to argue people out of their religion. The public has been fed such a steady diet of AIDS bs that they can't possibly fathom that they've been duped.

However, all one has to do is take a look at a more promiscuous subset of the heterosexual population, Pro-athletes and rock stars, to see that the myth of AIDS "exploding" in the straight population is a crock.

If Tommy Lee doesn't have AIDS, no straight man does.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2008, 11:33:19 PM »
However, all one has to do is take a look at a more promiscuous subset of the heterosexual population, Pro-athletes and rock stars, and the myth of AIDS "exploding" in the straight population is a crock.

HIV and AIDS have exploded in the straight population, in Brazil, Thailand, and India.  While unlikely, it is still possible for that to happen in the west.    For the individual straight male in the US, the chance of infection is low, but it is not zero. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2008, 11:53:27 PM »
HIV and AIDS have exploded in the straight population, in Brazil, Thailand, and India.  While unlikely, it is still possible for that to happen in the west.    For the individual straight male in the US, the chance of infection is low, but it is not zero. 

Whenever you about AIDS "exploding" in the straight population, it's always in a country where people are malnourished, Africa being the most obvious example. It's malnutrition and living in unsanitary conditions that's killing these people.

I defy you to name a country with a high standard of living where AIDS has "exploded" into the straight population.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2008, 12:12:40 AM »
Whenever you about AIDS "exploding" in the straight population, it's always in a country where people are malnourished, Africa being the most obvious example. It's malnutrition and living in unsanitary conditions that's killing these people.

I defy you to name a country with a high standard of living where AIDS has "exploded" into the straight population.

Easy - there are none.  :)  The heterosexual epidemic of AIDS has never happened and never will happen in those countries.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2008, 12:46:21 AM »
Again, right.  HIV is turning out to be more of a co-factor now like everything usually is-as is evidenced by those breaking the HIV=AIDS=Death mold and the opposite-those dying faster than ever from malnourishment, heavy drug use(perscription or recreational), and downright halfhazard living.
   Whoeever just said that HIV/AIDS is a religion right now is spot on.  I just wish the public that worships what they call science like a religion(which they hate) would actually look at this in a scientific manner-which would mean looking at all the data, instead of just that which is presented to them by the media. 
Here is a great letter from Dr. Rebecca Culshaw, along with the The Other Side of AIDS documentary that Matt posted.  She's a mathmatical biologist that says the current HIV=AIDS=DEATH paradigm is not living up to the actual statistics. 

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/culshaw1.html

ps.  As I said earlier, heterosexual HIV transmission probably has a whole lot more to do with transmission through open sores(ie:Herpes, which is exploding) than penile-vaginal intercourse.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2008, 01:18:24 AM »
After seeing Nasser's recent pictures one can only wonder which bodybuilders have AIDS.  His body has shrunk big time and I suspect that his homosexual lifestyle has caught up with him.

You've just posted what happens when someone stops cycling for a long period of time.  Doesn't mean they have aids.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2008, 01:31:27 AM »
I thought everyone knew Eazy E got AIDS from Freddie Mercury.  Didn't you guys hear that song by Anal girl about it?

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2008, 02:17:57 AM »

AIDS in africa is not result of mulnutrition and living conditions, but of lack of proper AIDS prevention measures. Africans traditionally do not use contraceptives and will most often be reluctant to accept them, let alone spend money on them. In addtion, they traditionally have large families of 10-15 children, meaning that infected parents will bare alot of infected kids. I am from Africa and can speak from relatively close experience.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2008, 02:54:04 AM »
You're talking about the transmission of HIV.  They're talking about AIDS, which in many parts of Africa is likely highly relative to mal-nourishment. 

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2008, 03:07:57 AM »
AIDS in africa is not result of mulnutrition and living conditions, but of lack of proper AIDS prevention measures. Africans traditionally do not use contraceptives and will most often be reluctant to accept them, let alone spend money on them. In addtion, they traditionally have large families of 10-15 children, meaning that infected parents will bare alot of infected kids. I am from Africa and can speak from relatively close experience.

sort of yeah, but they have this deluded (not sure if its religious or just lack of collective intelligence + education) idea that sex with a virgin cures HIV, so rape + HIV = lawl.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2008, 06:08:51 AM »
Yes, being concise is certainly a sign of intelligent.
LOL.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2008, 06:34:52 AM »
nasser's getting that "ferrigno" look to his arms

So true.

WHOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

io856

« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »
Easy - there are none.  :)  The heterosexual epidemic of AIDS has never happened and never will happen in those countries.
Matt Canning went against the grain in this case and was proven to be correct.

"The United Nations' top AIDS scientists plan to acknowledge this week that they have long overestimated both the size and the course of the epidemic, which they now believe has been slowing for nearly a decade, according to U.N. documents prepared for the announcement."

"There was a tendency toward alarmism, and that fit perhaps a certain fundraising agenda," said Helen Epstein

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/19/AR2007111900978.html

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2008, 11:22:24 PM »
...as is usually the case.  I'm glad to see so many people in this thread though that are pretty on top of this whole issue-I think that's an indicator that a lot of people are waking up when it comes to health and lifestyle and how it relates to disease. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2021, 05:07:53 PM »
Hep-C, herpes, and HPV are not.

I was searching for that thread entitled "Some people don't AIDS well", that included the photo of Johnny Depp with the "FUGLY" hat on, but it looks like it was deleted. And this thread popped up in the search - so BUMP.

Tim: you are full of shit. Shut up! Fuck. One of those diseases is blood-based, and the next two do NOTHING bad to males, and I paid out of pocket in "Free Healthcare Canada" for my HPV shots to spare myself from inoculating women with cervical cance because unlike YOU, who spent the 1980's passing your dick around to men like it was a peace pipe, I actually care about public health, and take RATIONAL and scientific precautions to prevent these things.

87% of all HIV cases comprise homosexual makes and intravenous drug users.  IS THERE A PART OF THIS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

Trying to brainwash straight males from childhood into being afraid of a virus that we will NEVER get, while putting gay men at risk of getting it from taking it up the ass because you don't want to be singled out - you are a fucking ASSHOLE, Tim.