Author Topic: Alti and Ronnie officially over as 12/27/07  (Read 48150 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Alti and Ronnie officially over as 12/27/07
« Reply #225 on: January 16, 2008, 01:20:27 AM »
2008 seems to be an interesting year for bodybuilding. A lots gonna happen. 8)
No doubt about it...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #226 on: January 16, 2008, 02:00:21 AM »
I think the best thing we can do in this situation is tell alti how we wish to bang her, thus making her feel better

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #227 on: January 16, 2008, 03:24:34 AM »
Although Ronnie straight shitted on me...believe me, I'm not here to shit on him. I know, I'm crazy huh? if this had been 5 years ago I probably would've done a Columbine on his ass. Funny, I can still find some humor.... I always said that God blessed me with so much patience and kindness. I'm crazy, but the nicest people you will ever come across! I've been through a lot, and this is just another tragic event in my life.Everything happens for a reason. And through all this I hope Ronnie found what he was looking for, and to him and the Mrs......The very best! Now am I going to the wedding....HELL FUCKIN NO!!!!!!

Thanks to all my friends for the love and support , and the strangers on Getbig, that are feeling my pain.... Don't worry, or feel sorry for me...Life goes on!!!! ;)
you Go girl!  that's the way to go, don't look back...excelsior!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #228 on: January 16, 2008, 05:01:57 AM »
This was at the 2007 Olympia BSN after party. Don't we look happy??!!!!!  at least that's what i thought...after 6years and 8months. anyway....Congrats to the new couple!
we should hook up ;)

bench

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #229 on: January 16, 2008, 05:10:23 AM »
i would like to see studies done on religioins vs. non-religious fidelity.  Anyone good with that google thingie?

as a basic rule: given the right oppertunity and motivation most humans will cheat

the human mind can justify and make peace with any concept
Here comes the money shot

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #230 on: January 16, 2008, 05:33:26 AM »
Kinda cruel from alti to break up with Ronnie now.
With triplets on the way and a new wife he could use some support.
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #231 on: January 16, 2008, 05:36:26 AM »

as a basic rule: given the right oppertunity and motivation most humans will cheat

the human mind can justify and make peace with any concept

they say a man is only as faithful as his options.

On an off note, it's interesting that conception on the triplets happens to fall right around the time Ronnie was unseated as reigning Mr Olympia. 

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #232 on: January 16, 2008, 06:31:52 AM »
Hi Mcfarland!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #233 on: January 16, 2008, 06:58:23 AM »
Sorry Alti...but some brothers will fall for Mulattas in a minute.  You should have known that esp with the cash and cars Ronnie is flashing.  Good luck.  I'm half Dominican/Cuban...so don’t hesitate to give me a call. 

Also...keep the private stuff off the boards.  That looks like a quick fix possibly.  Ronnie could be sitting on a corner short a couple of dollars when she done with him if it aint true.  Then...he'll come looking for you if I dont have you by than.   ;)
Oh...Monica!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #234 on: January 16, 2008, 07:09:05 AM »
I wonder what he would of done if Alti had still met him for New Years?   ::)

I'd be pretty pissed off to if I was his wife and he couldn't even tell his girlfriend that we were married!   

::)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #235 on: January 16, 2008, 07:57:41 AM »
That Ronnie guy doesn't waste any precious time does he?

I guess a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do >:(

Lisa

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2008, 09:06:07 AM »
Sorry Alti...but some brothers will fall for Mulattas in a minute.  You should have known that esp with the cash and cars Ronnie is flashing.  Good luck.  I'm half Dominican/Cuban...so don’t hesitate to give me a call. 

Also...keep the private stuff off the boards.  That looks like a quick fix possibly.  Ronnie could be sitting on a corner short a couple of dollars when she done with him if it aint true.  Then...he'll come looking for you if I dont have you by than.   ;)

meant to say "then"
Here comes the money shot

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: January 16, 2008, 09:19:11 AM »
"Actually, non-religious people (atheists, agnostics, rationalists, etc) don't make a claim one way another about their actions breaking a particular belief system.

Our point is that it is the religious people who make claims about having a particular standard to be judged against, constantly shove it down our throats, and in the meantime break their moral code constantly all the while judging us for not following a system which they don't even follow.  This doesn't apply to all Christians, but certainly applies to Ronnie (using drugs which both violate the law of the land, and fall under "vanity", cheating on Alti), and numerous other "Christians".  Although there are so many contradictions in the bible, technically you can get away with being selectively Christian and find some passage in the bible to justify it."

you claim to know something about the christian faith but the more i read your posts the more i see that you know absolutely nothing about the christian faith.  

we as christians, believe in certain moral parameters.  we as christians also know that it is a lifelong challenge to live within those parameters.  we know that sometimes we will fail.  but we also know that when we do, we can pick ourselves up and try again.  we sin.  we do things that are wrong.  all the time.  you do too.  no one is perfect.  some believe in nothing because it is safer to believe in nothing because if they dont they never have to admit to doing anything wrong.  its a very convenient way for them to live.  

one of the first things that you will learn if you ever choose to learn about christianity is that it is NO ONES place to judge ANYONE.  not mine.  not yours.  it is only God's place to judge.  your posts constantly accuse christians of judging others unfairly.  that is not a christian thing to do and i assure you that they are not acting within the moral parameters of their faith by doing so.  so please quit judging christains based upon a few judgmental assholes that you have encountered.  

that is not to say that i think that christians shouldnt be allowed to voice their opinions on the morality of certain acts happening around them.  that is their opinion.  they are entitled to it if they live in the U.S. last i heard.  its funny that in this new liberal world we live in whenever a non christian voices his beliefs he/she is "practicing his/her right to free speech", but whenever a christian voices his/her opinion they are "shoving it down our throats"  Thats so not fair.  You do actually seem like a smart dude so i just thought id give you a little food for thought.  

da_smasher

• Getbig II
  • Money , Clothes and Ho's is all a Ni**a knows
« Reply #238 on: January 16, 2008, 09:19:58 AM »
Although Ronnie straight shitted on me...believe me, I'm not here to shit on him. I know, I'm crazy huh? if this had been 5 years ago I probably would've done a Columbine on his ass. Funny, I can still find some humor.... I always said that God blessed me with so much patience and kindness. I'm crazy, but the nicest people you will ever come across! I've been through a lot, and this is just another tragic event in my life.Everything happens for a reason. And through all this I hope Ronnie found what he was looking for, and to him and the Mrs......The very best! Now am I going to the wedding....HELL FUCKIN NO!!!!!!

Thanks to all my friends for the love and support , and the strangers on Getbig, that are feeling my pain.... Don't worry, or feel sorry for me...Life goes on!!!! ;)

You got Love in DC as well...Ma.

G

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: January 16, 2008, 09:31:04 AM »
Alti,

stay strong.
there are alway more anacondas in the sea!

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #240 on: January 16, 2008, 10:14:27 AM »
He was with this chick for some time.  For a guest posing; he always asks for a first class ticket for him and her.

Paul L.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #241 on: January 16, 2008, 11:30:53 AM »
Chances are Nasser already had her lol

For all of 17 seconds. ;D

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #242 on: January 16, 2008, 11:34:08 AM »
they say a man is only as faithful as his options.

On an off note, it's interesting that conception on the triplets happens to fall right around the time Ronnie was unseated as reigning Mr Olympia. 

HAHAHAHA

Ronnie probably thought he'd retire, went to get some pity play, and busted the big nut.

I hope he named one of them jay!
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #243 on: January 16, 2008, 12:10:29 PM »

u wanna get back at rom ?...not in a mean way...TELL US HOW MUCH GEAR HE REALLY DOES....TELL US SOMETHING CRAZY...LIKE 150 IU'S OF SLIN DAILY ...OR 30 IU'S GH DAILY...OR HOW MUCH T3 THAT BEHEMOTH REALLY USES...GIVE US A LITTLE DIRT ALTI...COME ON

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #244 on: January 16, 2008, 12:18:12 PM »
This was at the 2007 Olympia BSN after party. Don't we look happy??!!!!!  at least that's what i thought...after 6years and 8months. anyway....Congrats to the new couple!

Alti- look at it this way..you are hot.

Ron's new bride looks like she could eat an apple through a picket fence and also smell around corners.

you got more game than both of them.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #245 on: January 16, 2008, 12:18:52 PM »
u wanna get back at rom ?...not in a mean way...TELL US HOW MUCH GEAR HE REALLY DOES....TELL US SOMETHING CRAZY...LIKE 150 IU'S OF SLIN DAILY ...OR 30 IU'S GH DAILY...OR HOW MUCH T3 THAT BEHEMOTH REALLY USES...GIVE US A LITTLE DIRT ALTI...COME ON

she won't because i think she still has some hope of getting back together with ronnie :-\

E
E

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 16, 2008, 02:50:43 PM »
Not any of my business, but since this was put out here I am curious about some stuff. It said on Flexonline that that were together for 6 years, but that she lives in NJ and Ronnie in Texas. So, they basically just talked on the phone and maybe got together once in a while, but never lived together for over 6 years?? What kind of relationship was that? Were they even engaged?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #247 on: January 16, 2008, 02:55:35 PM »
Not any of my business, but since this was put out here I am curious about some stuff. It said on Flexonline that that were together for 6 years, but that she lives in NJ and Ronnie in Texas. So, they basically just talked on the phone and maybe got together once in a while, but never lived together for over 6 years?? What kind of relationship was that? Were they even engaged?

It was the kind of relationship that allowed Ronnie-Boy to impregnate some female to give birth to not one kid, not two, but triplets.

What Alti did on her side... She may or may not tell us about it.

There is no indications that she's been swinging around though.

The fact that Robert Lopez and others are lap dogs at her feet, would indicate that she didn't.
As empty as paradise

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #248 on: January 16, 2008, 03:36:37 PM »
I never encountered any touchy priests.  For one, my dad was a federal firearms dealer who armed many of our fellow redneck parents.  Perhaps it was a deterrent.  And if I had been violated, I'd be loudly suing the shit out of that pedo.

I went to catholic school my whole life.  In grade school (St Bonaventure in Huntington Beach, CA), there was a huge scandal, because one of the main priests (Father Chris), molested most of the altar boys.  He ended up getting transferred to some other parish.  It was all over the news at the time... 
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #249 on: January 16, 2008, 03:39:36 PM »

This is a good point.  While relationships can start out as "long distance", if they're still living in seperate cities six years on, it's obvious the relationship isn't going anywhere.
Ron: "I am lazy."