Author Topic: Hide charged with 9 counts of posession!  (Read 14894 times)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Hide charged with 9 counts of posession!
« on: January 21, 2008, 08:13:35 AM »
Is this old news? I'm sure it possibly is but even if, it deserves a repost. If I was him i'd hang myself rather than rot in prison  :(

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Hidetada Yamagishi was formally charged in Los Angeles Superior Court with nine counts of steroid possession and distribution including five counts of "possession or purchase of controlled substance;" one count of "transport of controlled substance into state for sale;" and three counts of "possession of a prescription drug without a prescription." His next court date will be on January 23, 2007. He will remain incarcerated at North County Correctional Facility until then under U.S. immigration hold on $180,000 bail.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: Hide charged with 9 counts of posession!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 08:16:22 AM »
Is this old news? I'm sure it possibly is but even if, it deserves a repost. If I was him i'd hang myself rather than rot in prison  :(

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Hidetada Yamagishi was formally charged in Los Angeles Superior Court with nine counts of steroid possession and distribution including five counts of "possession or purchase of controlled substance;" one count of "transport of controlled substance into state for sale;" and three counts of "possession of a prescription drug without a prescription." His next court date will be on January 23, 2007. He will remain incarcerated at North County Correctional Facility until then under U.S. immigration hold on $180,000 bail.

pleads out............fine and probation

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 08:18:01 AM »
oh brother, 180,000 dollars bond ::) you'd think the guy killed someone, what a joke.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 08:19:28 AM »
oh brother, 180,000 dollars bond ::) you'd think the guy killed someone, what a joke.

But can you imagine how many guys he would have killed if he sold them roids and how many guys They would have killed on their roid rage,s!  ::) ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 08:20:15 AM »

not for attempted distribution count baby.  that means jail time.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 08:20:57 AM »
Pleading out can only get you so much. He's doing time. 9 COUNTS

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 08:22:16 AM »
But can you imagine how many guys he would have killed if he sold them roids and how many guys They would have killed on their roid rage,s!  ::) ::)
yep, i mean shit steroids are more dangerous than heroin, cocaine, meth, cigarettes and alcohol combined, can you imagine all those huge muscular freaks out on the streets with all the skinny/fat dudes wives and girfriends staring at them and drooling? we can't have that. ::)

BigBack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 08:31:10 AM »
It is possible to get out of jail time.  Look at David Jacobs.  Over 40k units of gear and growth.  They find raws in his home, for manufacturing, and 3 assault rifles, as well.  He sings like a bird, and is off right now with 3 yrs probation.
If Hide wants to give up anybody and everybody, he can get off, but will probably be deported.

joelocal

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 08:34:48 AM »

He can plead all he wants.....he's in INS detention on temp visa. He won't be allowed back in this country for a long long time, I hope who ever he was transporting for is happy because Hides life is ruined, these charges will follow him around for the rest of his life......hope it was worth it Hide!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 08:36:48 AM »
It is possible to get out of jail time.  Look at David Jacobs.  Over 40k units of gear and growth.  They find raws in his home, for manufacturing, and 3 assault rifles, as well.  He sings like a bird, and is off right now with 3 yrs probation.
If Hide wants to give up anybody and everybody, he can get off, but will probably be deported.
3 years probation ain't easy, theres alot of little things that come iwth probation. I know this  :( They make it easy for you to find yourself in prison

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 08:39:42 AM »
I doubt this guys gonna do any time. Deport for a couple of years probably. if he sings,a slap on the wrist and a fine.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 08:39:59 AM »
He can plead all he wants.....he's in INS detention on temp visa. He won't be allowed back in this country for a long long time, I hope who ever he was transporting for is happy because Hides life is ruined, these charges will follow him around for the rest of his life......hope it was worth it Hide!
hey Joe have you ever heard the line, "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 08:40:14 AM »
Wooowww. "His trainer" is shitting in his pants and even i can smell it here!!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 08:42:14 AM »
These laws are retarded.

As much as I love it here, our government is starting to make the Canadian nanny state look like "laissez-faire" and limited government.

joelocal

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 08:43:17 AM »
hey Joe have you ever heard the line, "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?

Yes....I fail to see how this would relate too me.

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 08:47:05 AM »
Arnold should back this guy up and get him off the hook.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 08:52:13 AM »
you use juice, do you not?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 08:58:52 AM »
I hope who ever he was transporting for is happy because Hides life is ruined, these charges will follow him around for the rest of his life......hope it was worth it Hide!

Not really.  I doubt Japanese employers do background chechs that include US charges.  Just like US employers check for US felonies, but not out-of-country.

It does pretty well fuck his BB career, though, since he won't be allowed in the US.
Ron: "I am lazy."

joelocal

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 08:59:05 AM »

.........and? Still failing to see how this is relevant.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 09:00:10 AM »

I doubt he's transporting distribution-level quantities through airports, though.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 09:00:17 AM »
.........and? Still failing to see how this is relevant.
you're ripping on the guy for possesing the exact same thing you possess so shut the fucck up and stop being a hypocrite, you're sounding just like your little pusssy ass hero Sean Hannity. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 09:01:23 AM »
where's tha BEAST idiot who said Hideo would be 'laughing' right about now?

joelocal

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 09:04:53 AM »
you're ripping on the guy for possesing the exact same thing you possess so shut the fucck up and stop being a hypocrite, you're sounding just like your little pusssy ass hero Sean Hannity. ::)

Big difference here Dave........I'm legal all the way around. I don't transport shit across any border or otherwise and no....I seriously doubt I possess the exact same thing if any of it!

BTW, did you hear your buddy Hugo Chavez is a coke head?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 09:06:21 AM »

because you admitted to juicing for 30 years, most of which required you to obtain juice illegally through sources who committed the exact crime that hide is being charged with.
its comin today

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 09:06:36 AM »
But cocain for personal use and cocain for dealing is big different isnt it?
If he is a dealer,then i understand you.