Author Topic: Hide charged with 9 counts of posession!  (Read 14886 times)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: Hide charged with 9 counts of posession!
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2008, 09:37:31 AM »
the problem is that theres so little knowledge of steroid dosing among the general public, and the hrt doses are so low compared to a pro bb that there's no way they'll agree to simply possession based on the amount they found on him.   people assume if the amount found is 20x what is generally prescribed it must be for sale, when in actuality everything found on hide was probably for his own personal use.
his lawyer will lay out the cycle counts and make his case,or just give the Getbig link to the DA. lmao

joelocal

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2008, 09:38:48 AM »
I'm going to leave for about an hour to go to Starbucks for my Grande China Green tea.....is that ok? LOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2008, 09:39:04 AM »
But if they are charging Hide with intent to distribute, this scenario doesn't have anything to do with Joe. Joe may or may not buy them on the streets if that happens, but I don't think he is going to be selling them.

How much was he caught with?  Chances are, the pile could have just as easily been for his own use, if he was on a monster stack, which most would guess he was.

And it's akin to the guy driving a car bought from a chop shop... saying the chop shop owner should be in prison.  You're two degrees from him, dabbling in the same game.  It's just not right to say someone should be in prison for doing something two shades from what you're doing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2008, 09:39:46 AM »
I'm going to leave for about an hour to go to Starbucks for my Grande China Green tea.....is that ok? LOL

We own china several trillion dollars.  Be sure to tip so they don't foreclose on our nat'l parks and highways!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2008, 09:40:57 AM »
But if they are charging Hide with intent to distribute, this scenario doesn't have anything to do with Joe. Joe may or may not buy them on the streets if that happens, but I don't think he is going to be selling them.

how is creating the demand any worse than providing the supply? just because the penalties created by the legislature are worse? both are illegal, but one doesnt create any more harm than the other
its comin today

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2008, 09:41:07 AM »
the problem is that theres so little knowledge of steroid dosing among the general public, and the hrt doses are so low compared to a pro bb that there's no way they'll agree to simply possession based on the amount they found on him.   people assume if the amount found is 20x what is generally prescribed it must be for sale, when in actuality everything found on hide was probably for his own personal use.

This will be interesting to see what happens. Kind of like a junkie who takes 100 painkillers a day because their tolerance is so high. They might get caught with 500 of them, but that doesn't even last them a week. Personally I think that Hide is fucked and there must be a certain number/amount that once you cross it is assumed you are dealing, but who knows.
E

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2008, 09:43:35 AM »
Maybe Nasser will testify for the defense?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2008, 09:48:22 AM »
This will be interesting to see what happens. Kind of like a junkie who takes 100 painkillers a day because their tolerance is so high. They might get caught with 500 of them, but that doesn't even last them a week. Personally I think that Hide is fucked and there must be a certain number/amount that once you cross it is assumed you are dealing, but who knows.

the thing is that even in a worst case scenario the LA jail system is so overcrowded that with good behavior people are getting out serving 1/4 of their time.  look at recent celebrity incarcerations, they arent getting out early just because they're famous, its the same case for everyone.  its up to the sheriff's discretion (not the sentence, but the actual time served). hide could get probation, or even serve just 6 months.  he could get a big fine though.
its comin today

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2008, 09:49:01 AM »
I'm sure the fucking guy is crying his eyes out hahhaha it's going to be awesome to watch him disapear into nothing :D :D

Your a clown and a hater.   You spew nothing but negative shit on others.  Why wish bad things on an individual that you personally dont't even know?  

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2008, 09:51:01 AM »
How much was he caught with?  Chances are, the pile could have just as easily been for his own use, if he was on a monster stack, which most would guess he was.

And it's akin to the guy driving a car bought from a chop shop... saying the chop shop owner should be in prison.  You're two degrees from him, dabbling in the same game.  It's just not right to say someone should be in prison for doing something two shades from what you're doing.

I don't know what he was caught with. Like I said in another post, if they are charging him with intent to distribute than it is probably a decent amount. For all we know, Hide could have went to Mexico, bought a bunch and was planning on selling to his Japanese buddies.  There has to be a certain amount of steroids that crosses the possession mark into distribution. I don;t know much about the law, but I am pretty sure being a pro bber won't have much effect on how he is charged.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2008, 09:52:57 AM »
Your a clown and a hater.   You spew nothing but negative shit on others.  Why wish bad things on an individual that you personally dont't even know?  

it makes him feel better about his shitty existence

E
E

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2008, 09:53:51 AM »

meltdown.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2008, 09:55:25 AM »
Your a clown and a hater.   You spew nothing but negative shit on others.  Why wish bad things on an individual that you personally dont't even know? 

I tell you excatly why and listen up kid you may learn a thing or two...

He is a god damn drug smuggling scumbag... and I have no time for people that push drugs and I don't give a fuck if you push E or Steroids...that's it don't care if the guy is ok if he's likable or well known, hes pushing drugs he should do time.

And Earl shhhhh when grown up talk ;)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2008, 09:56:27 AM »
I'm sure the fucking guy is crying his eyes out hahhaha it's going to be awesome to watch him disapear into nothing :D :D

I no longer support your website of stories, you are a fucking asshole.  >:(

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2008, 09:57:21 AM »
I no longer support gymstories.com, you are a fucking asshole.  >:(

meltdown

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2008, 09:58:49 AM »
meltdown
I'll buttfuck you benz. Keep talking. You follow me to a tee! TO A TEE. You guy. fucking shit bitch. fuck. FUCK.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2008, 09:59:09 AM »
I no longer support your website of stories, you are a fucking asshole.  >:(

hahahah ok hang on I close it down my best customer/user has just left hahahaa

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2008, 10:01:00 AM »
I tell you excatly why and listen up kid you may learn a thing or two...

He is a god damn drug smuggling scumbag... and I have no time for people that push drugs and I don't give a fuck if you push E or Steroids...that's it don't care if the guy is ok if he's likable or well known, hes pushing drugs he should do time.

And Earl shhhhh when grown up talk ;)

so anyone bootlegging alcohol during prohibition is the devil incarnate, but the day after it ended someone who brews their own beer might as well be st. peter, just cause some old men sitting around a table in washington decided it?  do you also pray to your elected leaders?  you should separate law from morality, they're not one in the same
its comin today

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2008, 10:03:06 AM »
What is your opinion on junkies Rob? There has to be a certain amount of steroids that crosses the possession mark into distribution. I don;t know much about the law, but I am pretty sure being a pro bber won't have much effect on how he is charged.

I worked at my bro's pharmacy until he shot a robber, and I decided it wasn't for me.  we had junkies in there all the time who honestly took 20 to 40 roxys per day.  people who took 2 dozen vicodin a day.  I mean, yeah, surely their liver was swiss cheese and they'll be checked out in 2 years... but... their tolerance was incredibly high.  If they got caught with 400 pills (which yes, their doctors commonly prescribed per month), then they were going for distribution, even tho that was only a 2 week supply for them.

junkies... 2 types... the compulsive type and the lazy type.

Compulsive driven by OCD/addiction gene... they're gonna be addicted to beer, pills, or work... they have to be obsessed/on something 24/7 and they choose pills.  They are hopeless, you just need to steer them to a healthy addiciton.  A junkie might be a champion triathlete in 2 years, if they learn to focus that compulsion to something positive.

Other kind of junkie - they accept their fate as user.  Often struck with something terminal (cancer or defect) and they know they're short for this world, so they just decide to go out on a cloud of painkillers.   they live to be a zombie.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2008, 10:04:23 AM »
I'll buttfuck you benz. Keep talking. You follow me to a tee! TO A TEE. You ####. fucking shit bitch. fuck. FUCK.

meltdown #2

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2008, 10:05:59 AM »
i have to say I feel really bad for Hide. But he is a moron. Here is a guy whose living depends on being in the US. So what does he do, he carries a shit load of gear through an airport. The fact that he got caught is very unfortunate, he seems like a really nice guy, but its his stupidity is what astounds me. If he was a citizen he wouldnt be in so much shit, but now hes gonna get deported, and he no longer has a sponsor in japan and wont be able to compete in america. If milos is the one who put him up to this than I really hope hide rats his stupid ass out.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2008, 10:10:01 AM »
i have to say I feel really bad for Hide. But he is a moron. Here is a guy whose living depends on being in the US. So what does he do, he carries a shit load of gear through an airport. The fact that he got caught is very unfortunate, he seems like a really nice guy, but its his stupidity is what astounds me. If he was a citizen he wouldnt be in so much shit, but now hes gonna get deported, and he no longer has a sponsor in japan and wont be able to compete in america. If milos is the one who put him up to this than I really hope hide rats his stupid ass out.

This is not "unfortunate", are we clear?

"He seems like a really nice guy" <- Sure i agree with you, but that doesnt mean you gotta feel bad for him being a criminal. Many pedos looked like nice guys, but they ended doing some terrible things.

As for ratting milos, why should he? Its not like milos pointed a gun at his head and forced him to do it. Am i wrong?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2008, 10:12:32 AM »

Maybe he is just gullible. Remember when Booger told Toshiro Takashi that he had too many kings when they were playing poker? Or when Takashi had a "frush"? Maybe Miros told Hide that he would be fine or he was carrying cough medicine. Has Miros made a statement regarding this yet?
E

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2008, 10:14:30 AM »
This is not "unfortunate", are we clear?

"He seems like a really nice guy" <- Sure i agree with you, but that doesnt mean you gotta feel bad for him being a criminal. Many pedos looked like nice guys, but they ended doing some terrible things.

As for ratting milos, why should he? Its not like milos pointed a gun at his head and forced him to do it. Am i wrong?

maybe but he wasnt malesting little kids. Those steroids were probably for other bodybuilders most likely guys at the koliseum so i really dont see who he was hurting. So yeah it is unfortunate couse most likely he wasnt even dealing them, so he probably would not have seen a penny from it.

And as for milos, I didnt say he made him do anything couse i dont know that, but if he did id rather see the guy who would be selling the gear go down rather than the mule.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2008, 10:16:25 AM »
Maybe he is just gullible. Remember when Booger told Toshiro Takashi that he had too many kings when they were playing poker? Or when Takashi had a "frush"? Maybe Miros told Hide that he would be fine or he was carrying cough medicine. Has Miros made a statement regarding this yet?

No but as usual he promised to talk LOUD when the time comes. Its one of those usual promises he does, just like when he said he would ruin that ifbb guy and now he's begging to be accepted to return.