Author Topic: Natural HIT - Markus Reinhardt  (Read 59067 times)

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
Natural HIT - Markus Reinhardt
« on: January 23, 2008, 09:45:43 AM »
Hi Guys - just on here and figured why not post some shots of me - I am 215lbs Natural Bodybuilder and High Intensity Trainer from Las Vegas. Currently getting ready for Musclemania/Superbody 2008!

HIT HARD!

MR

http://www.markusreinhardt.com

Intensity refers to the percentage of possible momentary muscular effort being excerted - Mike Mentzer

HIT HARD! - MR

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Natural HIT - Markus Reinhardt
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 03:50:16 PM »
nice rock solid build there bro! nice ab work! good luck in your future endeavors! 8)

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 06:18:04 PM »
nice rock solid build there bro! nice ab work! good luck in your future endeavors! 8)

Thx my man! - been trying to get over the holidays still - lol - got fat as a pig - certainly dont look like the pics right now - but am working on getting in super tight shape till end of february so watch out for my transformation videos/images right here on getbig.com as well as my new "relaunched site" -

www.markusreinhardt.com

HIT HARD!
HIT HARD! - MR

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 12:52:25 AM »
Welcome Markus 8)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 06:17:37 AM »
Hi Markus - looking A+!
Some stories about Mentzer please....

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 08:00:01 AM »
thats the guy from Mentzers last DVD. Great DVD well worth the watch.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 11:30:00 AM »
Hi Markus - looking A+!
Some stories about Mentzer please....

yea, any thing you can tell us about Mentzer would be great

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 02:27:11 PM »
Hey Markus. I remember some pics in Muscular Development way back where you posed on Muscle Beach. I remember you had big bitch tits. Did you have surgery to remove them?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 02:34:58 PM »
Hey Markus. I remember some pics in Muscular Development way back where you posed on Muscle Beach. I remember you had big bitch tits. Did you have surgery to remove them?

:D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 02:57:52 PM »
whats your HIT training like? And you're really natural? What tested show's have you competed in?
follow the arrows

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 04:26:39 PM »
Thx my man! - been trying to get over the holidays still - lol - got fat as a pig - certainly dont look like the pics right now - but am working on getting in super tight shape till end of february so watch out for my transformation videos/images right here on getbig.com as well as my new "relaunched site" -

www.markusreinhardt.com

HIT HARD!

Didn't you have something to do with JP Fux's site awhile back? I seem to remember something like that....if so, what happened to JP and could you give us some current info? :)

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 05:40:18 PM »

Yes I did as a matter of fact. The Bitch tits were a combination of my own genetics (always had sort of a problem even without taking any roids) and the fact that I did a cycle without knowing what I was doing back then. I was natural competing in my first Musclemania but showed up with Bitch Tits - which I think some of the judges noticed. I hated it since it was a left over from when I took roids and had to get rid of tehm of course. I consulted a great Doctor back in 94 which then removed it. Could not train for 8 weeks  but after that it was all fine.

MR

HIT HARD! - MR

AVBG

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 05:44:33 PM »
Yes I did as a matter of fact. The Bitch tits were a combination of my own genetics (always had sort of a problem even without taking any roids) and the fact that I did a cycle without knowing what I was doing back then. I was natural competing in my first Musclemania but showed up with Bitch Tits - which I think some of the judges noticed. I hated it since it was a left over from when I took roids and had to get rid of tehm of course. I consulted a great Doctor back in 94 which then removed it. Could not train for 8 weeks  but after that it was all fine.

MR

Good honest answer.

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 05:45:54 PM »
whats your HIT training like? And you're really natural? What tested show's have you competed in?

I will post a training program here soon -but my training is usually brief and super intense - usually doing 1 set to failure with 2-4 exercises per muscle - still experiementing with the training frrequency right now - but usually train each muscle every 3-5 days.

I am natural - yet I have dabbed around with some small cycles in the past. As I mentioned in the Bitch tits question earlier - I compete in Musclemania shows which are drug tested - aslo competed in the Ironman Naturally (NPC ) once and took 2nd in lightheavy weight division.

I am training now to compete in the Superbody Pro Division in Miami this June. Currently weighting 224lbs but with some blubber from the holidays - lol - starting my prep for that show now - I will have video clips and updated pics posted here and on my website soon.

thx for asking bud!

MR

HIT HARD! - MR

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 05:50:01 PM »

I designed JP's site and produced his Video  as well. JP and I are good friends. After his leg accident he kinda got fed up with the whole bodybuilding world and its politics behind it. He is a stand up guy and probably the hardest working bodybuilder I have ever known. JP now trains clients on Palm springs where he lives. Has a huge clientel I think and is now a lot slimmer then he was before.

at the end...your a winner in this game if ur still alive,remember

MR
HIT HARD! - MR

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 06:02:54 PM »
mrhit..i have been training high intensity for about a month now and have been seeing awesome gains sinice switching from a high volume/7 days per week regimine....just wondering if you had ever trained high volume in the past, if so; im sure you experienced good gains from switchin..wondering how long they kept up, if they slowed down at all, and what your thoughs are on incorporating higher volume every once in a while to shock the muscles.

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 06:04:46 PM »
yea, any thing you can tell us about Mentzer would be great

What do u like to know about Mike?

I can tell you he was one of the smartest people I have ever known. Mike trained me for a while and I also worked for him in his condo in Marina Del Rey, taking care of all his mailorder and phone consultations (scheduling,etc) - A few close friends (which I am proud to call myself) used to go over his house on sundays to eat dinner which he cooked for us (he made us pay 5 bucks a head - which I thought was hilarious) maybe at times taken his philosophy of objectivism too far...Mike all around was a great man and good friend that always fought for the truth no matter what are the consequences.

MR
HIT HARD! - MR

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 06:21:32 AM »
hi markus, awesome build!  i love HIT 8)

i've got a question :
 is it possible to keep  muscle gains(from juicing) after you go off the juice ?
 the gains i'm talking about are the muscle-mass which are above natural- limit
  (example: 5'7guy+200Ibs+8%BF) 

of course, i'm guessing it's possible someone can juice and get up to his naturally-attainable-peak and keep it
since it's naturallly attainable anyway

the reason i'm asking dude is, if it's possible to keep gains which are above the natural-limit
, i'm going to the US when i hit 30y/o . mark my words!

LOCAL GYM HERO

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 09:56:51 AM »
yes you can keep the gains..you just have to be smart and know how to diet and train and properly supplement post-cycle.  i know of a guy who walks around at about 250, maybe 10% bf(legit 10%...full abdomen clear), and 5'9''. this is OFF CYCLE.   ..clean for 6 months.   contest time the guy starts up on some product and gets to about 215 shredded..(around 2% bf. pro-like conditioning.)

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 05:38:39 PM »
hi markus, awesome build!  i love HIT 8)

i've got a question :
 is it possible to keep  muscle gains(from juicing) after you go off the juice ?
 the gains i'm talking about are the muscle-mass which are above natural- limit
  (example: 5'7guy+200Ibs+8%BF) 

of course, i'm guessing it's possible someone can juice and get up to his naturally-attainable-peak and keep it
since it's naturallly attainable anyway

the reason i'm asking dude is, if it's possible to keep gains which are above the natural-limit
, i'm going to the US when i hit 30y/o . mark my words!

That all depends on how much and how long someone would juice and how much of it is muscle gained from juicing. You have to understand that I have been training for over 20 years now and most of that is without juice. I see a lot of guys on the stuff blowing up fast and then after they get off looking like they did before in no time and little gains left. Reason for that also is that they think they can maintain the size by continuing to train with hight volume, which at this point without juice will only make them loose more muscle then anything. It might be wise to start a proper HIT routine at this time to prevent overtraining and conserve as much muscle or even gain some after the cycle is completed. Of course, HIT would be my number one choice even with steroids.

I would recom. to train inteligent and try to reach your full potential wiithout steroids first - then see how much further you wanna go and weigh out the risk for yourself. As for myself...I dont see myself ever going to the top of the IFBB ranks as I dont think I wanna do what it takes to get there - I rather train hard, eat good and have a nice set of balls to be proud of - LOL

MR

HIT HARD! - MR

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 02:37:00 AM »

That all depends on how much and how long someone would juice and how much of it is muscle gained from juicing. You have to understand that I have been training for over 20 years now and most of that is without juice. I see a lot of guys on the stuff blowing up fast and then after they get off looking like they did before in no time and little gains left. Reason for that also is that they think they can maintain the size by continuing to train with hight volume, which at this point without juice will only make them loose more muscle then anything. It might be wise to start a proper HIT routine at this time to prevent overtraining and conserve as much muscle or even gain some after the cycle is completed. Of course, HIT would be my number one choice even with steroids.

I would recom. to train inteligent and try to reach your full potential wiithout steroids first - then see how much further you wanna go and weigh out the risk for yourself. As for myself...I dont see myself ever going to the top of the IFBB ranks as I dont think I wanna do what it takes to get there - I rather train hard, eat good and have a nice set of balls to be proud of - LOL

MR
Nice to see intelligent posts here.
Obviously you have the body to back it up.

What about your diet? Do you do the traditional high protein diet. I'm specifically interested in pre and post workout nutrition.
Do you think HIT is advised to beginners as well? It like the idea of HIT because it's very time-efficient, so it's easy to incorperate when you have an active life and other hobbies. But i think it's more for advanced lifters because they know better how to stimulate the muscle and go all out.
$

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 01:16:00 PM »
Nice to see intelligent posts here.
Obviously you have the body to back it up.

What about your diet? Do you do the traditional high protein diet. I'm specifically interested in pre and post workout nutrition.
Do you think HIT is advised to beginners as well? It like the idea of HIT because it's very time-efficient, so it's easy to incorperate when you have an active life and other hobbies. But i think it's more for advanced lifters because they know better how to stimulate the muscle and go all out.

I experiemented with high protein low carbs and everytime I try it I end up looking flat and having no energy to train. I think that higher carbs work best for me - as long as i keep my overal calorie intake low to burn fat. HIT works well for beginners but needs to be adjusted in volume, i.e a slightly higher volume is best..due to the fact that beginners can not train as intense as it is required to make HIT work - You right when it comes to an active life - I also have hobbies that includes flying helicopters..trust me - takes up a lot of time and is a lot of fun - who the hell wants to live in the damn gym anyway right?

MR
HIT HARD! - MR

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 03:46:20 AM »
I experiemented with high protein low carbs and everytime I try it I end up looking flat and having no energy to train. I think that higher carbs work best for me - as long as i keep my overal calorie intake low to burn fat. HIT works well for beginners but needs to be adjusted in volume, i.e a slightly higher volume is best..due to the fact that beginners can not train as intense as it is required to make HIT work - You right when it comes to an active life - I also have hobbies that includes flying helicopters..trust me - takes up a lot of time and is a lot of fun - who the hell wants to live in the damn gym anyway right?

MR

More and more, you sound like a smart man.

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 12:44:08 PM »
More and more, you sound like a smart man.

Thx man !  - Just trying to help

MR
HIT HARD! - MR

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 08:49:37 AM »
Hi. I can relate to what you're saying. I competed in the 80's and once or twice in the early 90"s. I only did a few mild cycles of things like primobolin and a few winstrol tabs. I haven't taken anything since 1993 and I've always kept training hard and I think I look very good at 45 years of age. You definitely look outstanding for being natural now and I wanted to know if you feel there are any supplements that you find helpful such as Testosterone boosters, anti-estrogens like 6-oxo etc, or Gh releasing peptides? Or do you not take anything? I'd appreciate hearing your opinion on this since I feel like some of these supplements help me a bit.