Author Topic: Natural HIT - Markus Reinhardt  (Read 58947 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Natural HIT - Markus Reinhardt
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »
It means ur an ignorant fuck - and thats that..now leave my thread knucklehead

MR
You're one angry man aren't ya  ;D
follow the arrows

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2008, 02:25:16 PM »
Last warning Haidar.

The thinly-veiled quasi-racist comments end here... or I'll go through the thread page by page and delete ALL your posts.

Don't think that Marcus is the only person to have reported you here, several other people have reported your posts too... and from what I've read they were fully justified in doing so.

The Natural Board does not tolerate trolls, if you want to argument-monger move on over to the Y with all the other children who don't play well with others.

The Luke

Brandon 805

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2008, 02:27:23 PM »
nice work man, i don't think you ever posted you diet, unless i missed it somewhere. Could you post a sample diet and calorie intake

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2008, 04:21:51 PM »
Last warning Haidar.

The thinly-veiled quasi-racist comments end here... or I'll go through the thread page by page and delete ALL your posts.

Don't think that Marcus is the only person to have reported you here, several other people have reported your posts too... and from what I've read they were fully justified in doing so.

The Natural Board does not tolerate trolls, if you want to argument-monger move on over to the Y with all the other children who don't play well with others.

The Luke
You're taking this a little too far, I only meant for it to be light hearted humor  :-\

If some people don't understand that I'm being facetious, then it aint my fault that they are a little too thin-skinned... my god, imagine if these people ever turn on the TV and hear similar 'offensive' things  ::)

It's funny that you didn't call dragon on his "trolling," even though it was the same shit I was doing... just that in my case some one chose to get offended. Logical man as you may seem, you're not showing yourself to be a reasonable one. A little "trolling" here and there doesn't hurt anyone, and surely I didnt mean to do so or to derail the thread.

Now for mrmentzer, I wouldn't want to apologise cuz I want you to learn about what getbig is like (i.e. people fuck around, its all light hearted) but let me say I'm sorry about the 'aryan' comment. I'm sorry about your grandpa's passing in that manner.

Now you can all fuck off, I'm exitting this thread  :D
follow the arrows

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2008, 05:44:31 PM »
huh? in which post was i trolling?
anyway, markus , take a look at my own thread,
if you had half of those trolls in your thread you'd be smashing your keyboard HIT style no doubt

LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2008, 06:10:34 PM »
It means ur an ignorant fuck - and thats that..now leave my thread knucklehead

MR

Would you be willing to post a few clips of you training. I would love to see HIT in action. Danke im voraus.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2008, 06:14:49 PM »
huh? in which post was i trolling?
anyway, markus , take a look at my own thread,
if you had half of those trolls in your thread you'd be smashing your keyboard HIT style no doubt

Not you Mr. Calves, Haider....
I hate the State.

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2008, 07:50:01 PM »
Would you be willing to post a few clips of you training. I would love to see HIT in action. Danke im voraus.

here is a clip of my latest Back and Bi DVD - I will be making more videos in the next few weeks - and will post some here as well as my site ...

HIT HARD! - MR

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2008, 08:07:46 PM »
here is a clip of my latest Back and Bi DVD - I will be making more videos in the next few weeks - and will post some here as well as my site ...

So that is the entire biceps workout?

Hmmm...the thing about HIT is...without supervision I think I'd fuck it up. I have only one set to get it right. Right now I am doing HST.

How does your style differ from Dorian Yates' Blood and Guts?

I hate the State.

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2008, 01:35:19 AM »
You're taking this a little too far, I only meant for it to be light hearted humor  :-\

If some people don't understand that I'm being facetious, then it aint my fault that they are a little too thin-skinned... my god, imagine if these people ever turn on the TV and hear similar 'offensive' things  ::)

It's funny that you didn't call dragon on his "trolling," even though it was the same shit I was doing... just that in my case some one chose to get offended. Logical man as you may seem, you're not showing yourself to be a reasonable one. A little "trolling" here and there doesn't hurt anyone, and surely I didnt mean to do so or to derail the thread.

Now for mrmentzer, I wouldn't want to apologise cuz I want you to learn about what getbig is like (i.e. people fuck around, its all light hearted) but let me say I'm sorry about the 'aryan' comment. I'm sorry about your grandpa's passing in that manner.

Now you can all fuck off, I'm exitting this thread  :D

Its about time u leave - LOL

HIT HARD! - MR

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2008, 05:13:56 AM »
I suppose asking serious questions here about technique and so on would require us paying you right?
I hate the State.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2008, 05:46:12 AM »
I suppose asking serious questions here about technique and so on would require us paying you right?

although i was excited to see his routine and went to his website then i realized it was just a gimmick to advertise for himself....oh well...he still looks awesome no doubt about it..

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2008, 07:03:44 AM »

Yes.
That’s called “being able to eat & pay your bills.”

But if you read through the thread, in addition to answering other types of questions, Markus is kind enough to drop little bits and pieces of info about his methods, which is more than most PROS do.

He’ll likely dispense more input gradually over time to keep people checking this thread as well as his own site, and hopefully become customers.
If he provides for free all of the information he has in one or two posts here, then not only will this thread die, but he’ll be shooting himself in the foot from a business standpoint. This is the guy’s livelihood.

Anyone who wants ALL of the details of Markus’ training and nutrition can feel free to buy his DVD’s and join his site.

Remember that MR is not obligated to provide us with anything here.
But he’ll only continue so long as all parties benefit – his and ours.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2008, 07:04:47 AM »
although i was excited to see his routine and went to his website then i realized it was just a gimmick to advertise for himself....oh well...he still looks awesome no doubt about it..

I fear you are right. I can't blame him. Everyone wants to make money and he wouldn't be making money by giving out free advice/videos.
I hate the State.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2008, 09:25:01 AM »
I fear you are right. I can't blame him. Everyone wants to make money and he wouldn't be making money by giving out free advice/videos.

yea im not blaming him everyones got to eat i was just hoping... :-\ :-[

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2008, 09:36:27 AM »
Guys,
Don’t feel awkward or bad about asking him things.
That’s part of the reason he’s here – to answer some questions.

Just don’t expect to get a free online seminar on this thread.

Markus seems like a cool dude, and if you have reasonable/realistic expectations and treat him respectfully, you can probably look forward to learning a little bit from and about him.

I personally liked hearing him talk a bit about Mike and giving a general outline of his current split on page 1 of this thread.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2008, 09:39:15 AM »
yea ive also enjoyed readind this post i was just saying...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2008, 04:02:31 PM »
Thing about HIT is....without supervision I am convinced I would fuck it up big time.
I hate the State.

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2008, 05:55:53 PM »
Thing about HIT is....without supervision I am convinced I would fuck it up big time.

I will be coming out with more DVD's soon so u can get a better idea of what a real HIT workout suppose to look like - also of course video clips wich I am now starting to film during my workouts. So I think you get a better idea of what the intensity suppose to be when doing a HIT bout - The video of me curling the bar is only going to positive failure ...wait till you see or feel a set taken to all 3 levels of failure - this shit is super hard and to the point - and thats exaclty why its so productive - btw...I do around 2-3 sets for arms at times, experiementing with different angles and trying to also incorporate hammer grip curls - so I dont just do one exercise...but yes I do 1 set per exercise - which brings it up to 2-3 sets total every 5-7 days - more about my arm strategies in my upcoming v-clip downloads on my site.

HIT HARD! - MR

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2008, 06:07:37 PM »

I will be coming out with more DVD's soon so u can get a better idea of what a real HIT workout suppose to look like - also of course video clips wich I am now starting to film during my workouts. So I think you get a better idea of what the intensity suppose to be when doing a HIT bout - The video of me curling the bar is only going to positive failure ...wait till you see or feel a set taken to all 3 levels of failure - this shit is super hard and to the point - and thats exaclty why its so productive - btw...I do around 2-3 sets for arms at times, experiementing with different angles and trying to also incorporate hammer grip curls - so I dont just do one exercise...but yes I do 1 set per exercise - which brings it up to 2-3 sets total every 5-7 days - more about my arm strategies in my upcoming v-clip downloads on my site.

I might consider getting a DVD of yours.

Any links to them?
I hate the State.

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2008, 07:13:29 PM »
HIT HARD! - MR

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2008, 10:52:49 PM »
I might consider getting a DVD of yours.

Any links to them?

hey bud - here is a video of me taken on stage after I trained with Mike for 12 weeks - he also helped me with dieting the last crucial weeks before the show - I only trained about 3x 30mins a week back then and did a shitload of cardio of course - but just to show u..even during contest prep - HIT WORKS!

MR

ps. I will aiming to be in the same shape if not a lot harder this year - Superbody Miami here I come!

HIT HARD! - MR

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2008, 02:20:43 PM »
By 3 stages of failure i take it u mean....positive,negative and static??

What did u do b4 HIT??

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2008, 11:18:00 AM »
Im guessing markus is at his comp about now, hope he kicks ass.

Im a DC'er (at the moment), had great results, Im up about 24lbs in little over a year so im happy.

Iv also enjoyed it b/c of the strength increases, i take it u up the weight as soon as u reach ur 6-10 rep target b4 positive failure?

Thats my rough understanding, reach ur target b4 positive failure (so u up weight next time), but continue until u fail, then need help.chest weight up etc and go for negative failure, then wen u cant control the negative, u go for static failure (holding the weight at the biggest point of contraction).

Correct me if im way off bro!!

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

MadJimF

• Getbig II
  • Dynamic Tension
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2008, 08:14:54 AM »
Hey Markus,
  I'm really enjoying your post.  I've been on HIT for about 3 months now, came over from High Vol, been making the best gains of my life.  I  always try to mimic the intensity you had in MM's video. 

I hope you don't let the trolls run you off, I'm sure a bunch of us would like to keep you around, you seem like a great source of knowledge on HIT...

Thanks again...