Author Topic: auto accident  (Read 2716 times)

ringo20454

• Getbig II
auto accident
« on: January 26, 2008, 03:05:33 PM »
I flipped an ambulance in early 2006 leaving me with multiple injuries. A tibial fx,2 collar bone fx, glenoid process fx(shoulder blade), spinal fx(t3), maxilla fx,as well as several other injuries. My problem is that now with the limited range of motion i have lost so much mass it almost makes me just want to pack up and quit. any suggestions on what sort of supplements/exercises would be of help to me?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: auto accident
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 07:56:38 PM »
Sorry to hear about your accident.  When you get discouraged about your injuries, just be thankful you're still alive.  Have you seen a physical therapist, preferably one with sports medicine experience?  That would be your best bet.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: auto accident
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 07:59:03 PM »
I flipped an ambulance in early 2006 leaving me with multiple injuries. A tibial fx,2 collar bone fx, glenoid process fx(shoulder blade), spinal fx(t3), maxilla fx,as well as several other injuries. My problem is that now with the limited range of motion i have lost so much mass it almost makes me just want to pack up and quit. any suggestions on what sort of supplements/exercises would be of help to me?

i survived after crashin my truck at 120km/h against a tree and later after i ran over a drunk guy and im still here. Go and buy some dianabol and make your dreams come true