Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 19, 2014, 09:48:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: auto accident  (Read 950 times)
ringo20454
Getbig II

« on: January 26, 2008, 04:05:33 PM »

I flipped an ambulance in early 2006 leaving me with multiple injuries. A tibial fx,2 collar bone fx, glenoid process fx(shoulder blade), spinal fx(t3), maxilla fx,as well as several other injuries. My problem is that now with the limited range of motion i have lost so much mass it almost makes me just want to pack up and quit. any suggestions on what sort of supplements/exercises would be of help to me?
Report to moderator   Logged
PANDAEMONIUM
Getbig V

Scourge of the Northern Gods

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 08:56:38 PM »

Sorry to hear about your accident.  When you get discouraged about your injuries, just be thankful you're still alive.  Have you seen a physical therapist, preferably one with sports medicine experience?  That would be your best bet.
benz
Getbig V

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 08:59:03 PM »

I flipped an ambulance in early 2006 leaving me with multiple injuries. A tibial fx,2 collar bone fx, glenoid process fx(shoulder blade), spinal fx(t3), maxilla fx,as well as several other injuries. My problem is that now with the limited range of motion i have lost so much mass it almost makes me just want to pack up and quit. any suggestions on what sort of supplements/exercises would be of help to me?

i survived after crashin my truck at 120km/h against a tree and later after i ran over a drunk guy and im still here. Go and buy some dianabol and make your dreams come true

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!