Author Topic: Milos Sarcev association with Hidetada  (Read 10064 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Milos and Chaos
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2008, 10:45:58 PM »
It came to my attention that Chaos used to always post anti-DCM remarks and statements until one day he went to DCM's gym and got a hand-shake from the DCM.  Then he "realized" what kind of "good guy" the DCM was, and since then he was been pro-DCM.  Since then Chaos is probably also getting drugs from the DCM like nubaine and steroids. 

It's funny how so many guys here call it "gay" that I'm a fan/friend of Nasser's, yet given the opportunity to even be in contact with a lower level bodybuilder like DCM they take in a heartbeat.

Perhaps Chaos can try to explain the change in heart towards DCM if I'm incorrect?  ;)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Milos Sarcev association with Hidetada
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2008, 10:51:37 PM »
I find it strange to say that Milos set up Hidetada or asked him to bring stuff into the country. Give me the proof? Of course there isn't...

Then to stay that these guys ratted out everyone... again, some proof... None... of course....

Speculation is east to do...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2008, 11:12:17 PM »
I find it strange to say that Milos set up Hidetada or asked him to bring stuff into the country. Give me the proof? Of course there isn't...

Then to stay that these guys ratted out everyone... again, some proof... None... of course....

I seriously doubt Milos had anything to do with it...   it takes a complete brainless moron to try to get through an airport with drugs.   Milos is a lot of things, but he's not an idiot.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2008, 11:56:10 PM »

Are you ok Ron? You're typing like you were possesed by a non english speaker.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2008, 12:25:47 AM »

I seriously doubt Milos had anything to do with it...   it takes a complete brainless moron to try to get through an airport with drugs.   Milos is a lot of things, but he's not an idiot.

of course Milos is not an idiot but Hide is
I am a mini beast

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Re: Milos and Chaos
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2008, 02:26:51 AM »
It came to my attention that Chaos used to always post anti-DCM remarks and statements until one day he went to DCM's gym and got a hand-shake from the DCM.  Then he "realized" what kind of "good guy" the DCM was, and since then he was been pro-DCM.  Since then Chaos is probably also getting drugs from the DCM like nubaine and steroids. 

It's funny how so many guys here call it "gay" that I'm a fan/friend of Nasser's, yet given the opportunity to even be in contact with a lower level bodybuilder like DCM they take in a heartbeat.

Perhaps Chaos can try to explain the change in heart towards DCM if I'm incorrect?  ;)

Are you jealous :(  You are gay BABS, you buy Nasser's undies online.  Maybe Chaos liked the gym.  Ever been there Babs?  Have you ever met DCM?  C'mon I know you wanna stray from Nasser, like Brigit did.  But you can't, if Nasser finds out he'll beat you right? 

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Milos and Chaos
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2008, 02:39:46 AM »
Are you jealous :(  You are gay BABS, you buy Nasser's undies online.  Maybe Chaos liked the gym.  Ever been there Babs?  Have you ever met DCM?  C'mon I know you wanna stray from Nasser, like Brigit did.  But you can't, if Nasser finds out he'll beat you right? 

Don't be scarred Bobs.  I'm sure Milos has some old threads he can hook you up with.