Author Topic: Squadfather claims a 385 pound bench? Can it be?  (Read 16931 times)

droopydog

• Getbig II
Re: SQUADFATHER CLAIMS A 385 POUND BENCH...BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2008, 04:51:51 PM »
hahahhaa, just what i thought, another chickenshit. :D

You pussy... you ALWAYS avoid the topic of why your pathetic fatass chose that "pic"...  Its EXACTLY why I said isn't it? You saw your reflection and the fact that you could use the phone to both hide your flab AND to make it look like the fat crease on your arm was your delt... lol...

I know you will avoid this once again... but everyone here laughs at your fat ass and would expect nothing less...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2008, 04:52:40 PM »
hahahhaa, just what i thought, another chickenshit. :D
Where's your pic since you do all the talking, fatso? A pic is not a blurry reflection.  ::)

don't worry about "benny", he's just a skinny, greasy little spic. ;D
Wrong. However, you are a fat, speghetti sauce stained, garlic smelling wop.  :D
!

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2008, 04:59:11 PM »
Where's your pic since you do all the talking, fatso? A pic is not a blurry reflection.  ::)
Wrong. However, you are a fat, speghetti sauce stained, garlic smelling wop.  :D

Dude... He is not going to reply to this... the man is the epitomy of soft and weak... he will try to use what his ignorant ass perceives as your "weakness"... to divert the attention off his pathetic attempt to post a respectful pic... Just be glad that you dont look like him (or if you do... for God's sake TRAIN.) and be even MORE thankful that you are not soft and weak...

Its no wonder he has no family... Can you imagine any woman turning to that for protection and guidance? Or a child waking up from a nightmare to run in his parents room only to find that soft fat ass hiding under the sheets...lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2008, 05:00:27 PM »
Big words from a scrawny spic.........where is your pic?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2008, 05:00:41 PM »
Dude... He is not going to reply to this... the man is the epitomy of soft and weak... he will try to use what his ignorant ass perceives as your "weakness"... to divert the attention off his pathetic attempt to post a respectful pic... Just be glad that you dont look like him (or if you do... for God's sake TRAIN.) and be even MORE thankful that you are not soft and weak...

Its no wonder he has no family... Can you imagine any woman turning to that for protection and guidance? Or a child waking up from a nightmare to run in his parents room only to find that soft fat ass hiding under the sheets...lol
i'll take that as a no on the picture. :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2008, 05:03:16 PM »
Take it easy fatso, you're libel to give yourself a heart attack.
!

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2008, 05:06:36 PM »

Please keep running your fat loader... take a good pic and we can side by side comparison... Or are you sticking with the best pic you ever took?...lol...

Dude... even a tool like you knows that is pathetic... and sadly enough even though tons of guys have called you out on it you CANT post a real pic because you will lose ALL credibility

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2008, 05:07:33 PM »
Please keep running your fat loader... take a good pic and we can side by side comparison... Or are you sticking with the best pic you ever took?...lol...

Dude... even a tool like you knows that is pathetic... and sadly enough even though tons of guys have called you out on it you CANT post a real pic because you will lose ALL credibility
hahahhaa, more backpeddling, so no picture then?

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2008, 05:08:23 PM »
I gotta run now my lil bitch.... Go pick on some kids again... and cry yourself to sleep cause "Dwoopy keeps calling me a fatty"...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »
Take it easy fatso, you're libel to give yourself a heart attack.
libel redirects to defamation

In law, defamation (also called vilification, slander, and libel) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressively stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism.

SF is going to make a false claim about a heart attack???

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2008, 05:17:56 PM »
there's no doubt in my mind squadfather can bench 385 !

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2008, 05:45:26 PM »
picking a fight with you is not unique and or interesting any more..everyone does it

"want to make a name for yourself, call out Squadfather"

I see your point man... Although it is fun as hell I guess I should leave the fat little man alone for now... The fact that he is on everyone's jock and looks like he does just makes it hard... and it obvious that he has thick enough skin to handle it..  ;D

BTW bro... props to ya.. You have pretty good genetics and have probably put some good time in training...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2008, 05:49:34 PM »
I see your point man... Although it is fun as hell I guess I should leave the fat little man alone for now... The fact that he is on everyone's jock and looks like he does just makes it hard... and it obvious that he has thick enough skin to handle it..  ;D

BTW bro... props to ya.. You have pretty good genetics and have probably put some good time in training...

Do you like to get fucked in the ass?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2008, 05:49:44 PM »
hahahaha, have you posted a picture of yourself "big man"? ;D

for a 'guy' who claims to be hetero, you certainly like to ask guys to post pics of themselves alot.

1/2 of your 20000 posts are of you asking guys to post their pics.

that's alot of spank material, huh gearbox?

anyway fatbody, since we all know your spindle like appendages would probably snap in two from the weight of a 385 bench, feel free to consider yourself owned for being a liar, and outed for being a rope- sucker.
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2008, 05:53:47 PM »
for a 'guy' who claims to be hetero, you certainly like to ask guys to post pics of themselves alot.

1/2 of your 20000 posts are of you asking guys to post their pics.

that's alot of spank material, huh gearbox?

anyway fatbody, since we all know your spindle like appendages would probably snap in two from the weight of a 385 bench, feel free to consider yourself owned for being a liar, and outed for being a rope- sucker.

What I think is absolutely HILARIOUS is some whiny bitch (that would be you) got "his" feelings hurt so bad by the great Squadfather that "he" had to create a gimmick account, the sole purpose of which is to attack the guy who bullied you.  Grow up, tiny. :-*

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2008, 05:58:41 PM »
What I think is absolutely HILARIOUS is some whiny bitch (that would be you) got "his" feelings hurt so bad by the great Squadfather that "he" had to create a gimmick account, the sole purpose of which is to attack the guy who bullied you.  Grow up, tiny. :-*

lol.

here comes panadamonium again to defend his boy-toy.

you never learn, huh stud?

is it just a crush or is it true man- love you guys share?

much like squad's post count is about asking men to reveal themselves for his pleasure, i'm sure 1/2 of your posts, or more, are aimed at defending him when he's getting his fat ass busted all over the place.

something you want to share with us, 'pandamonium', or do you like being the bottom in your love affair with the fat wop? do you like being the equivalent of nasser's 'bigbobs'?

lol.

FAG got.

b

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2008, 06:02:24 PM »
Just to set the record straight...

Squadfather can't bench 385 or anything close to it.

How do I know this?

Because a couple of months ago, in an attempt to prove once and for all that the Squadfather account is cover for a disturbed fifteen year old troll, I offered to Paypal Squad $100 (and delete my account) if he could match any of my best lifts back when I was his age (Bench 225, Squat 225, Dead 275). Mister Magoo also wanted in on the bet and actually sent $100 to a neutral third party...

Long story short: the troll backed down.

There's no way he'll ever post a vid of a 385 bench when he wouldn't post a vid of a 225 bench in exchange for $200 and removing two of the people who call him on his bullshit (myself and Magoo).

The Luke
PS-I stand by my claim that most naturals will never bench 300... Arnold's best ever bench was 410, that should put things in perspective no matter how many GetBiggers bench five plates and train at gyms full of non-competing bench press world record holders. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2008, 06:02:41 PM »
lol.

here comes panadamonium again to defend his boy-toy.

you never learn, huh stud?

is it just a crush or is it true man- love you guys share?

much like squad's post count is about asking men to reveal themselves for his pleasure, i'm sure 1/2 of your posts, or more, are aimed at defending him when he's getting his fat ass busted all over the place.

something you want to share with us, 'pandamonium', or do you like being the bottom in your love affair with the fat wop? do you like being the equivalent of nasser's 'bigbobs'?

lol.

FAG got.

If you were able to read, you uneducated gimp, you would know it is "PANDAEMONIUM".....

You sure are concerned with Squads sex life.......is that normal where you are from? :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2008, 06:04:08 PM »

How do I know this?

Because a couple of months ago, in an attempt to prove once and for all that the Squadfather account is cover for a disturbed fifteen year old troll, I offered to Paypal Squad $100 (and delete my account) if he could match any of my best lifts back when I was his age (Bench 225, Squat 225, Dead 275). Mister Magoo also wanted in on the bet and actually sent $100 to a neutral third party...

There's no way he'll ever post a vid of a 385 bench when he wouldn't post a vid of a 225 bench in exchange for $200 and removing two of the people who call him on his bullshit (myself and Magoo).

The Luke
PS-I stand by my claim that most naturals will never bench 300... Arnold's best ever bench was 410, that should put things in perspective no matter how many GetBiggers bench five plates and train at gyms full of non-competing bench press world record holders. 
For a guy that "hunts" bigfoot, you sure take the internet seriously.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2008, 06:19:41 PM »
If you were able to read, you uneducated gimp, you would know it is "PANDAEMONIUM".....

You sure are concerned with Squads sex life.......is that normal where you are from? :-\

aww, here comes chaos to complete the love triangle.

its so sweet to see the outpouring of love and support you 'fellas' show eachother. if squad is the top and panda is the bottom, where do you fit in chaos? or do you guys all just rotate very couple of sessions?

since your here monster, maybe you can regale us all with the stories of your 500 pound dead for the mammoth 3 reps that you like to brag about so much.

lol.

b

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2008, 06:21:59 PM »
aww, here comes chaos to complete the love triangle.

its so sweet to see the outpouring of love and support you 'fellas' show eachother. if squad is the top and panda is the bottom, where do you fit in chaos? or do you guys all just rotate very couple of sessions?

since your here monster, maybe you can regale us all with the stories of your 500 pound dead for the mammoth 3 reps that you like to brag about so much.

lol.

Pull the post where I was "bragging" you uneducated gimp.

BTW, where exactly can we see a picture of the beast known as "no one"?

I didn't think so, pussy uneducated gimp.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2008, 06:30:12 PM »
Re: SQUADFATHER CLAIMS A 385 POUND BENCH...BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Why wouldnt he be able to do this. I believe he can and has, and by the way a little bit of "what you call fat" makes you stronger.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 04, 2008, 06:39:37 PM »
Pull the post where I was "bragging" you uneducated gimp.

BTW, where exactly can we see a picture of the beast known as "no one"?

I didn't think so, pussy uneducated gimp.

more picture requests from 'men' for men.

have you no shame trolling bodybuilding boards for pics of men for you and squad to fuel your fantasies of large, muscular men man-handling the both of you?

lol.

is squadfather 'rubbing off' on you, chaos- in the figurative sense that is since we all know he does literally.

here's the post, cupcake. i can post a link to the deadlift challenge thread if you like to refresh your memory.

I already know I have to strap in for 3-4........I'm getting the bitch gripper award, aren't I? :-[

I have until Feb to up my reps by 1or 2....

are you growing tired of being made a fool of yet?

given your past lame attempts at recovery, i'd have to say probably not

b

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #148 on: February 04, 2008, 06:42:33 PM »

How do I know this?

The Luke

So you are saying he cannot even do 225 for 1? And that most naturals will never reach 300? You are completely delusional to believe either one of those. I've worked out with countless naturals who have done 300. Work out at some old school gyms and get away from 24 hour fitness and you may actually see some strong men. I could do 375 before ever touching the sauce. Theres no doubt in my mind Squad can do 385 for 1 or more. Just because he didn't take the bet don't mean shit. I wouldn't put my face on the net either if it had been associated with gear in the slightest, crazy times these days.

The lamefalsehood ::)

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: February 04, 2008, 07:02:38 PM »

Epic self ownage

Jason