Author Topic: new personal best  (Read 2012 times)

Charlys69

• Getbig III
Re: new personal best
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 08:02:17 AM »
most important is to progress and progress over and over.....no matter what exercise you are doing....as long you keep the motivation high....progress will follow.....

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 09:49:46 AM »
most important is to progress and progress over and over.....no matter what exercise you are doing....as long you keep the motivation high....progress will follow.....

extremely good thread...and exactly right...everyone has their own way of doing things and just keep up the hard work

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 11:45:15 AM »
thanks guys, for the advice. i agree...i definitely need to do more power/compound movements like squats, regular deads, and presses.   i think i tried to move too fast..going straight to all isolation exercises and throwing away the basic movements like squats, bench press, military press, deadlifts...   while each of my muscles has awesome shape and definition, my overall physique definitely lacks the thickness and powerful look that it should have.(with me being such a dedicated lifter and always on point with my meals.....not too brag or anything)

for the next couple weeks im going to start out every body part with a power/compound movement and just have some fun being a man and throwing around some heavy ass weight.   just to get my testosterone up and running and to get some real thickness to my body.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 07:30:25 PM »
.... for the next couple weeks years im going to start out every body part with a power/compound movement ....

fixed