Author Topic: Who says Yates dominated from the side??  (Read 8596 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: Who says Yates dominated from the side??
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 10:19:03 PM »
more solo pwnage
~

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 10:20:49 PM »
Authorities say a Labrador retriever named Jet really can fly. The 65-pound dog survived a six story leap from a Tampa airport parking garage and lived.

Police and Jet's owners and vet say the 2-year old dog accidentally leaped over a parking garage railing on New Year's Eve and walked away from the landing — 60 to 80 feet below.

Jet spent the night at a vet's office with a collapsed lung and some cuts and bruises. But by the next day, the dog was getting antsy again.

His owners are Clayton and Jessica Tieman of Largo. They named Jet for the sheen of his black fur, not for any flying abilities. They say their next dog will get a more earthly name, perhaps Scooter.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 10:21:33 PM »
It's a "lack of self-respect" to not back down during bodybuilder-debates?  So one with self respect only confines themselves to "ownage" or "meltdown" or "monster brutal epic" joke threads?   ::)
Phucking Phaggot..

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2008, 01:12:08 AM »
Why would you post a shot where Yates is completely destroying Nasser? LOL. Nasser cannot even pose correctly hahahaha

Team Yates

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2008, 06:09:59 AM »
another jumpstart in the making

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 07:17:50 AM »
fuck not another one of these threads, hope everyone realized they are not going to go back and rejudge any mr. o's so all of these threads are pointless useless

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 07:18:57 AM »
another jumpstart in the making

too late my friend, too late  :-\
I

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2008, 07:22:21 AM »
To bad he went the Synthol route he be still competetive today given his age.

The Synthol seriosly fucked up his back.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2008, 07:25:52 AM »
Countless times during debates with ND or England_1 they've said that yates looked better than Nasser from the "back" and "sides".  Here's a comparison pic of Dorian and Nasser from the 97 Olympia from the side.

1)  Dorian does not have a single bit of vascularity showing on his chest, whereas Nasser does.
2)  Nasser's chest is clearly thicker.
3)  Nasser's waist is inward while Dorian's is curved outwards
4)  Nasser's thighs are much thicker than Dorian's.
5)  Even Nasser's forearms look bigger from the side - whereas Yates has been known to have bigger forearms than Nasser.
6)  Yates is definitely twisting his torso at more of an angle, but that does not mean he is "thicker."  If that were true, Nasser could simply stand facing the camera and claim that he's "thicker" since he would be more visible at that angle.
Hehe. Like the unreconstructed Southerners who 'reenact' the Civil War with the CSA victorious not the Union.   Or maybe like those Renaissance Faire goers who recreate the past. Let it go, bb. It's over.  ;)

King_Raisin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2008, 08:01:00 AM »
Nasser looked fucking awesome and only the "powers that be" saved Dorian from losing several Sandows to Nasser and Levrone.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2008, 09:03:58 AM »
Why would you post a shot where Yates is completely destroying Nasser? LOL. Nasser cannot even pose correctly hahahaha

Uh, he's not. Nasser's in better shape there.

Just be honest and start admitting you favor white BBs.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2008, 09:40:56 AM »
To bad he went the Synthol route he be still competetive today given his age.

The Synthol seriosly fucked up his back.

I think Nasser actually looks his best there

;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2008, 09:44:47 AM »

ok "pobrecito", Doughrians posing can be criticised equally.

Nasser simply looks better in this pose (atleast at the time the picture was taken).
follow the arrows

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2008, 10:12:52 AM »
AS a judge Dorians chest look much fuller ....wont even mention the total arm ownage Dorian is putting on Nasser..look at his rear delt..Dorian is completely mastering the side quarter turn as your supposed to, thats another reason he won...if you cant show the body correctly the judges cant judge. Traps,, calves...Dorian looks alot better in this pose...where Dorian totally destroyed Nasser in the back lat and double bi..I had Nasser ahead at the 95 Olympia..I was third row. I had Nasser ahead until they turned around and you could hear the whole auditorium get quiet as Nasser looked like a child compared to Dorian from the back. Pull out all the Nasser full poses and Dorian half poses pictures you want I was there. Nasser lost from the back completely and totally.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2008, 10:22:39 AM »
From the side, the keg & gut looking like shit.

what the fuck is wrong with his face in that pic  he looks like he is going to die   adn is that the shawn ray  wig pic?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2008, 12:15:53 PM »
AS a judge Dorians chest look much fuller ....wont even mention the total arm ownage Dorian is putting on Nasser..look at his rear delt..Dorian is completely mastering the side quarter turn as your supposed to, thats another reason he won...if you cant show the body correctly the judges cant judge. Traps,, calves...Dorian looks alot better in this pose...where Dorian totally destroyed Nasser in the back lat and double bi..I had Nasser ahead at the 95 Olympia..I was third row. I had Nasser ahead until they turned around and you could hear the whole auditorium get quiet as Nasser looked like a child compared to Dorian from the back. Pull out all the Nasser full poses and Dorian half poses pictures you want I was there. Nasser lost from the back completely and totally.

Not only chest, but Dorian is smaller than Nasser in every single bodypart from the front, except for his wider waist.  Dorian's arms in 97 were probably weaker than every other person in the top 10 at the Olympia, not only Nasser's!  And you talk about his posing skills in that pic - I never knew having your waist cave outwards is considered "posing skills"  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2008, 12:21:15 PM »
Not only chest, but Dorian is smaller than Nasser in every single bodypart from the front, except for his wider waist.  Dorian's arms in 97 were probably weaker than every other person in the top 10 at the Olympia, not only Nasser's!  And you talk about his posing skills in that pic - I never knew having your waist cave outwards is considered "posing skills"  ::)
LOL. Hey bb. Speaking of revisionism, you think the Giants have a chance in the Superbowl?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2008, 12:21:28 PM »
Bob has gathered new visual evidence to figth NarcissticDiety's nonsense.

1) Why? What's the point? Is the end result world peace, the cure for cancer, or a Noble Peace Prize? Oh yeah, he'll have more people root for Nasser. What a noble cause, that BigBobs is.

2) New visual evidence? It's been 10 years since the 97 Olympia... it's not like there is a whole vault of stashed evidence to prove Nasser really did beat Yates....it's not the JFK assassination case...it's bodybuilding; and worse- it's the internet!!!

Perhaps BigBobs should join the Special Olympics, he'd fit right in. And no matter what he places (along with his bud Nastard) for his 'net proof, he's still retarded.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »
More Huge Nasser ownage of Yates!

You cannot see the lats in the side triceps shot. I assure you that Yates' thicker pecs and lats made Nasser disappear next to him. I was at the 96 Olympia sitting on 4th row fromt he stage and I saw it.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2008, 12:26:04 PM »
Countless times during debates with ND or England_1 they've said that yates looked better than Nasser from the "back" and "sides".  Here's a comparison pic of Dorian and Nasser from the 97 Olympia from the side.

1)  Dorian does not have a single bit of vascularity showing on his chest, whereas Nasser does.
2)  Nasser's chest is clearly thicker.
3)  Nasser's waist is inward while Dorian's is curved outwards
4)  Nasser's thighs are much thicker than Dorian's.
5)  Even Nasser's forearms look bigger from the side - whereas Yates has been known to have bigger forearms than Nasser.
6)  Yates is definitely twisting his torso at more of an angle, but that does not mean he is "thicker."  If that were true, Nasser could simply stand facing the camera and claim that he's "thicker" since he would be more visible at that angle.

As a proud member of team nasser and nasser's homecountry lad, i got to be fair and tell it how i see it is. In that pic yates is a little bigger and thicker in the upperbody, yates got better calves, nasser has him on quads!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »
As a proud member of team nasser and nasser's homecountry lad, i got to be fair and tell it how i see it is. In that pic yates is a little bigger and thicker in the upperbody, yates got better calves, nasser has him on quads!
Missing the point, here, Al. Arguing this 10 years on is ultimately an exercise in futility. It'd be like arguing that the Axis powers really won WWII but were denied the victory because of the structual imbalances in world power, or some such nonsense.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2008, 12:35:57 PM »
Self expalanatory ownage of Levrone in the same show

that's a levrOWNING

E
E

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2008, 12:36:09 PM »
AS a judge Dorians chest look much fuller ....wont even mention the total arm ownage Dorian is putting on Nasser..look at his rear delt..Dorian is completely mastering the side quarter turn as your supposed to, thats another reason he won...

"As a judge" lol right there you have no credibility, especially when you talk about Yates owning any of the other top guys on arms oh brother.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »
  You cannot see the lats in the side triceps shot. I assure you that Yates' thicker pecs and lats made Nasser disappear next to him. I was at the 96 Olympia sitting on 4th row fromt he stage and I saw it.

Nice theories without proof; even if true it still leaves all these other angles in which it's the reverse.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »
Missing the point, here, Al. Arguing this 10 years on is ultimately an exercise in futility. It'd be like arguing that the Axis powers really won WWII but were denied the victory because of the structual imbalances in world power, or some such nonsense.

Very poor analogy. Contest politics that ran contrary to reality weren't a huge factor in WW II you blockhead.

As far as discussing it 10 years later it really doesn't matter when, and the evidence running contrary to some ridiculous "wins" begs the questions. If you want to accept those "wins" without questioning anything that's your problem.