Author Topic: Phil Heath 1 week out  (Read 13194 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Phil Heath 1 week out
« on: February 09, 2008, 12:48:49 AM »

GRACETOUCH

• Getbig I
  • The Gift Arnold Winner
Re: Phil Heath 1 week out
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 12:54:08 AM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 01:26:55 AM »
I used to think that he was totaly overrated.
But I am a huge fan of him now! Huge,Cut, Dense, good proportion,good character.
New BBing hero has come!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 01:30:41 AM »
so MattT you are from Saskatoon--do you train at that highly gay social club Mawson Fitness, where people go to be seen and not train.  Holy that place is lame.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 01:45:45 AM »
so MattT you are from Saskatoon--do you train at that highly gay social club Mawson Fitness, where people go to be seen and not train.  Holy that place is lame.

lol who are u? ru from Saskatoon?.  Mawson's has some of the hottest chicks training there, wearing those tight black spandex pants :P  I know the owner, and have been there since day 1 even before it opened i help him move in all the equipment. Good gym.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 01:49:03 AM »
lol who are u? ru from Saskatoon?.  Mawson's has some of the hottest chicks training there, wearing those tight black spandex pants :P  I know the owner, and have been there since day 1 even before it opened i help him move in all the equipment. Good gym.

obv u take your training serious looking at all the chicks.  Mawson isnt a gym, its a social club for people who want to fit in with the yuppie crowd.  I went in there and some bitch who had shaved her head was a snobby girl at the front desk, I guess I just dont fit in with the "in" crowd there.  And then the machines are 3 inches apart.  It's not a gym, its a joke.  Ironworks is a gym. Mawson is an extension of Beilys.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 01:50:29 AM »
Heath looking good.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 01:54:33 AM »
obv u take your training serious looking at all the chicks.  Mawson isnt a gym, its a social club for people who want to fit in with the yuppie crowd.  I went in there and some bitch who had shaved her head was a snobby #### at the front desk, I guess I just dont fit in with the "in" crowd there.  And then the machines are 3 inches apart.  It's not a gym, its a joke.  Ironworks is a gym. Mawson is an extension of Beilys.

LoL thats Vanessa who shaved her head for charity. She's super nice to me :)  always asks me how my workout was, and asks me about advice cause shes thinking of competing in figure shows.. So yeh all around nice chick.  I trained at Ironworks way back in the day during highschool, does Pat still sit out front smokin cigarettes ::) Good role model.

I feel ya on Beilys though, im getting sick of that bar, but Saskatoon sucks for bars in general, to much of a hick town.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 01:57:48 AM »
LoL thats Vanessa who shaved her head for charity. She's super nice to me :)  always asks me how my workout was, and asks me about advice cause shes thinking of competing in figure shows.. So yeh all around nice chick.  I trained at Ironworks way back in the day during highschool, does Pat still sit out front smokin cigarettes ::) Good role model.

of course shes nice to you,..you are in the "in" crowd there.  I respect why she shaved it, just not the attitude.  I have a real issue with gyms like that that are just pretty boy and fancy girl places.  I just prefer the old school falling apart dungeons.  I'm just pissed cause I got treated shittily when I went by there.  I'll give it credit for not being a Cal Fit though.  Pat's a cool guy, I like his dogs.

I leave in 3 weeks for a contract job in the Rockies so it will be sooo nice to get out of here.  I hear you on the hick town thing.  Its generally quite a nice city but the winters are harsh and the stuff to do is very limited.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 02:01:30 AM »
looking huge and ripped. i think he will win.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 02:04:17 AM »
of course shes nice to you,..you are in the "in" crowd there.  I respect why she shaved it, just not the attitude.  I have a real issue with gyms like that that are just pretty boy and fancy girl places.  I just prefer the old school falling apart dungeons.  I'm just pissed cause I got treated shittily when I went by there.  I'll give it credit for not being a Cal Fit though.  Pat's a cool guy, I like his dogs.

I leave in 3 weeks for a contract job in the Rockies so it will be sooo nice to get out of here.  I hear you on the hick town thing.  Its generally quite a nice city but the winters are harsh and the stuff to do is very limited.

Hmm strange cause she seems nice to everyone, did u try and hit on her or something? maybe thats why!.

Yeh winters suck here, its minus 42 with the windchill right now :'(   I had to start my car with the keyless remote to let it warm up so it would start in the morning... the things we have to do to live here.. >:(

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 02:10:52 AM »
Hmm strange cause she seems nice to everyone, did u try and hit on her or something? maybe thats why!.

Yeh winters suck here, its minus 42 with the windchill right now :'(   I had to start my car with the keyless remote to let it warm up so it would start in the morning... the things we have to do to live here.. >:(

im pretty outgoing so I may have come across the wrong way, and then when someone treats me bad, I get staight vile.  Ya its fuckin cold but I think by Tuesday we will be in the clear of this garbage.  Heres the funniest thing ever.  I saw a girl who was on both our facebooks, I knew because on hers you had wrote on the wall.  Anyways she gave me an std, the most minor one you can think of, but still did.  Shes no longer on my facebook, and I will leave you in suspense as to which girl it is.  I cant see you gettin with her anyways, not your type.  I like em dirty---lol.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 02:17:23 AM »
im pretty outgoing so I may have come across the wrong way, and then when someone treats me bad, I get staight vile.  Ya its fuckin cold but I think by Tuesday we will be in the clear of this garbage.  Heres the funniest thing ever.  I saw a girl who was on both our facebooks, I knew because on hers you had wrote on the wall.  Anyways she gave me an std, the most minor one you can think of, but still did.  Shes no longer on my facebook, and I will leave you in suspense as to which girl it is.  I cant see you gettin with her anyways, not your type.  I like em dirty---lol.

Who ru lol ur on facebook? r we friends on facebook??.  STD :-X :-X  Well i gotta a gf and she's the only chick iv been with for the last little while, there's a few chicks on facebook i dated way back in highschool, but thats it! and they were some fine ass hoes, no dirty chicks for me.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 02:20:19 AM »
i would give my left ball to look like that.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 02:21:41 AM »
Who ru lol ur on facebook? r we friends on facebook??.  STD :-X :-X  Well i gotta a gf and she's the only chick iv been with for the last little while, there's a few chicks on facebook i dated way back in highschool, but thats it! and they were some fine ass hoes, no dirty chicks for me.

no we arent friends on facebook--Ive actually never come across you in town.  Bizarre for small place.  I think as far as life goes we live polar opposite--hence no path cross. 

pinchharmonic

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 03:02:43 AM »
man it's just so unfortunate he is so narrow. There is genetically no way he can't compete with victor's width, and we've never had a narrow olympia cept maybe coleman, but he was only relatively narrow and we all kno how big his delts were to make upf or it.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 03:08:45 AM »
man it's just so unfortunate he is so narrow. There is genetically no way he can't compete with victor's width, and we've never had a narrow olympia cept maybe coleman, but he was only relatively narrow and we all kno how big his delts were to make upf or it.

he said in md that he doesnt believe in width.

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 03:28:34 AM »
It will be a very positive thing for bodybuilding if he wins the Ironman and ASC. 
He has a very good shot at taking both.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 03:29:01 AM »
I hope he'll look better than last year, at least...

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 05:35:48 AM »
Those arms are fucking ridiculous
Arnold For President 2012.2016

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 05:40:43 AM »
Phil is the closest thing we've come to seeing a legend in the making in a long time.

Haven't seen many people go 2 for 2 in their first two shows in . . . quite some time.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 05:47:22 AM »
i think he'll go top 3 in both, not like i'm going out on a limb saying that but i think he will, very well spoken as well, good rep for bb

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 07:18:47 AM »
total package and he sounds just as good as he looks and thats rare in this sport

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2008, 07:34:15 AM »
Looks awesome but I noticed something in just the first few seconds of the film. He seems to be yet another BBer who has a weak point and does not train it correctly. If I'm wrong I believe you're supposed to keep your elbows out like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_2gjFVVKwo but Heath keeps them in which puts more stress on his already overdeveloped triceps. I mean either way he's huge and a great BBer but you would think he would be going all out to perfect his look and optimize each exercises ability to hit the target area rather than indirectly working other muscles too much.
I

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 07:39:51 AM »
The pic and video were from 19 days out not 1 week.
Elevate Your Image.™