Author Topic: Question for Chris Mason about your new product "Results" from Atlarge Nutrition  (Read 8592 times)

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
nobody needs 10 grams of creatine, not Ronnie Coleman, not Jay Ctler, no one.

Nobody but this mass monster. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Nobody but this mass monster. ;D
::) as usual another fagggot who takes an hour to blow up one of my pictures, hahahahaaaa, i'm so deep in your head you'd need a mining expedition to find me. ;D

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
You had your chance at the Arnold douche bag and you backed out like the little spineless bitch everyone knows you to be......I MIGHT come to the Metrolina for fun.  If you think you are the least bit intimidating pole smoker.......think again.

Come to the Metrolina if you feel froggy.  That's all I got to say on this.  I'll have you on all fours when I get done with you.  

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Please look up homeopathic medicines and find out how they work.  They have been used for hundreds of years, are FDA approved, and they work if you know how to use them.  I expanded my business to nutritional medicine and set up a natural pharmacy but my core products remain.
I have looked it up. It's not science, it's religion. There is no way to verify it works. Do you know why homeopathic medicines "containing" all manner of toxic substances are FDA approved and allowed to be sold? Because they do not contain any physical trace of them! If you sent the "medicine" to a lab all they could find are the binders and fillers in the tablets. In fact that's how homeopathy is supposed to work, somehow the "non-physical imprint of the substance" is somehow transferred to the medium it is diluted with, with no physical trace of the active ingredient.

Homeopathy is a religion.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Come to the Metrolina if you feel froggy.  That's all I got to say on this.  I'll have you on all fours when I get done with you.  

Take the gross gay comments somewhere else dude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
nobody needs 10 grams of creatine, not Ronnie Coleman, not Jay Ctler, no one.

This part I disagee with.

If a 160-pound kid can make good gains with 5 g of protein (I'm assuming his body assimilates the full 5 g), then it's reasonable to say that a 320-pound Coleman (with a higher LBM to boot) can probably assimilate a pretty fair % of the 10 grams.  Toss in the fact he has more muscle tissue (the point of creatine being to pull water into muscles).

Of course, I've been huffing crayola finger paints, so if I'm wrong, brand me the tiny tit that I am :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

hahahaha, i'm sure he's absolutely terrified of a fat charcoal colored pole smoker like you. :D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!

You gonna take him down like you did DA, or you gonna wait till he makes a move then threaten to sue him and sell his info to illegal immigrants?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
You gonna take him down like you did DA, or you gonna wait till he makes a move then threaten to sue him and sell his info to illegal immigrants?

8)

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
::) as usual another fagggot who takes an hour to blow up one of my pictures, hahahahaaaa, i'm so deep in your head you'd need a mining expedition to find me. ;D

You must be pushing a c-cup now fatty. ; :o More rolls than a chinese restaurant. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You must be pushing a c-cup now fatty. ; :o More rolls than a chinese restaurant. ;D
hahahahha, more talk........no pics. ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
  I'll have you on all fours when I get done with you. 
is that the same pickup line you used on "queenvissy"?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
is that the same pickup line you used on "queenvissy"?

Pick Up Lines???  Only LOSERS use pickup lines. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
Pick Up Lines???  Only LOSERS use pickup lines. 

Speaking of losers, does Vissy still make you the bottom bitch because he holds more muscle mass on his 130 pound "body" than you do?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
im not saying anything bad about chris mason or his company.....BUT, that products ingredient listing is not going to produce any kind of "results".

...post workout carbs do NOT promote protein synthesis...amino acids do NOT need insulin to get into the muscle...and you are NOT going to deplete 80 grams worth of glycogen in one workout. 

the hmb is good for promoting protien synthesisi and stopping catabolism and increasing fat usage...but without whey protien or a good amount of eaa's, you can jack the level of protein synthesis sky high...but no actually building will occur because their are no bricks to build that house. 
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
im not saying anything bad about chris mason or his company.....BUT, that products ingredient listing is not going to produce any kind of "results".

...post workout carbs do NOT promote protein synthesis...amino acids do NOT need insulin to get into the muscle...and you are NOT going to deplete 80 grams worth of glycogen in one workout. 

the hmb is good for promoting protien synthesisi and stopping catabolism and increasing fat usage...but without whey protien or a good amount of eaa's, you can jack the level of protein synthesis sky high...but no actually building will occur because their are no bricks to build that house. 
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
8)

Remember Vinette.....I have plenty of your info....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

There lies the problem, Squad. 

Celltech has 75grams of Dextrose and 10 grams of creatine per serving.  Mason's "Results" has 80 grams of Dextrose and only 5 grams of creatine per serving.  HMB is a crap product and so is Beta so I'm not even counting those two.

Essentially, he's added more dextrose and less creatine per serving. 

Essentially, in a 6.5lb container he only has 150 grams of creatine in it going by the 30 servings.  Do you folks now see where the issue is??? 

On another end, his flavor is Cherry Blast but he's using artifical flavoring and Red Dye No. 40.  No natural cherry or fruit flavors whatsoever and even Cell-Tech throws in some of that

It is always refreshing and informative to read the posts of a true expert.

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
You look like a Total shitbag.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Come to the Metrolina if you feel froggy.  That's all I got to say on this.  I'll have you on all fours when I get done with you. 

The only time you have or will ever have me on on fours is due to the fact that I am laughing so hard at your repeated (and continually unsuccessful) attempts at bodybuilding.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Isn't there contention that over 5g of creatine at a time is a waste?  That used to be what people said.  I've not read up on nutrition for a long time so perhaps attitudes have changed but it would seem to me that would be the logic in not putting 10g of creatine in the product - I mean, its not as if the price of the supplement would actually be much more if he did have 10g in there.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock

hhahahahahaha killing me dave

Stavios

If AtLarge made a condom, would you wear it, Matt C?

Condoms brought the chaos on earth. Ever since they were invented, you cant fuck a girl without getting asked to put on those things

if AtLarge made condoms, I would want them to die

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Condoms brought the chaos on earth. Ever since they were invented, you cant fuck a girl without getting asked to put on those things

if AtLarge made condoms, I would want them to die

I wonder if a condom containing the word LARGE would sell better.

I mean, would you REALLY want to stand there with the hottie in the condom aisle, then have to move PAST the word 'large' to get another brand?  Sounds to me like Mason is missing out on a large marketing opportunity here.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
I am predicting this is a very good thread.

I think Tim Bruner would concur. 8)
As empty as paradise