Author Topic: GH15 another WRONG quote  (Read 9043 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
GH15 another WRONG quote
« on: February 24, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »
gh15
Getbig IV

Getbig!

Re: Great Physique... for a chimpanzee
« Reply #37 on: Today at 03:16:55 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there is only one thing on this earth stronger than gorilla (unless guns involved then humans win everytime)
,,with out this one animal ...and this animal must be at its prime inorder to finish a gorilla,,the gorilla is the strongest and biggest animal on planet earth ,,,generally speaking nothing can stand in fight with gorilla ..no grizly shmizly  rhinos hepoptamus nothing can stand to a gorilla and the gorilla will finish it in matter of minutes,,,a human being will be killed upon first contact with angry gorilla,,

but! as i said there is only one animal that can stand and win against a gorilla in a fight and he is known as the king of the jungle ,,he has to be a male and in its prime but LION will kill a gorilla and finish it in a hard fight if needed,,

a lion in its prime is the strongest animal planet earth ever had (not considering dinosours)

there is truly no stronger than a hungry mad in his prime lion in the animal kingdom not even a the hugest gorilla

YOU GOT T BE KIDDING GH15? LION STRONGEST ANIMAL ON THE PLANET? THERE WERE MANY BATTLES TAPED ON YOUTUBE BETWEEN A MALE LION AND A TIGER. TIGER BEATS HIM EVERYTIME. STICK TO HORMONE ADVISE. GORILLA WOULDNT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST A LION OR A TIGER.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: GH15 another WRONG quote
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 01:20:42 PM »
gh15
Getbig IV

Getbig!

Re: Great Physique... for a chimpanzee
« Reply #37 on: Today at 03:16:55 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there is only one thing on this earth stronger than gorilla (unless guns involved then humans win everytime)
,,with out this one animal ...and this animal must be at its prime inorder to finish a gorilla,,the gorilla is the strongest and biggest animal on planet earth ,,,generally speaking nothing can stand in fight with gorilla ..no grizly shmizly  rhinos hepoptamus nothing can stand to a gorilla and the gorilla will finish it in matter of minutes,,,a human being will be killed upon first contact with angry gorilla,,

but! as i said there is only one animal that can stand and win against a gorilla in a fight and he is known as the king of the jungle ,,he has to be a male and in its prime but LION will kill a gorilla and finish it in a hard fight if needed,,

a lion in its prime is the strongest animal planet earth ever had (not considering dinosours)

there is truly no stronger than a hungry mad in his prime lion in the animal kingdom not even a the hugest gorilla

YOU GOT T BE KIDDING GH15? LION STRONGEST ANIMAL ON THE PLANET? THERE WERE MANY BATTLES TAPED ON YOUTUBE BETWEEN A MALE LION AND A TIGER. TIGER BEATS HIM EVERYTIME. STICK TO HORMONE ADVISE. GORILLA WOULDNT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST A LION OR A TIGER.

A Grizzly bear is the toughest land carnivore, breaks a lions neck with one swipe.
shotgun on the team

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 01:36:11 PM »
i'd put ma cash on a siberian tiger... da biggest cat on da fuckin planet 8) up to 800 pounds o muscle ;)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 02:07:37 PM »
i'd put ma cash on a siberian tiger... da biggest cat on da fuckin planet 8) up to 800 pounds o muscle ;)

the lion (male) has more armour around its neck where everything vital is,
shotgun on the team

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 02:12:41 PM »
i'd put my money on the polarbear

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 02:47:24 PM »
I like how he mentions a gorilla vs a lion. I may be wrong, but one is a upland/jungle creature and the other is a savannah one -ie.they would only meet in a zoo. I'm pretty sure he's ad mixing the environments with the other creatures, too. Pure fantasy league combat. 

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 03:26:56 PM »
i'd put my money on the polarbear

slightly larger than the griz but has much smaller claws and paws thant he grizz.
shotgun on the team

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 03:51:29 PM »

Don't think the lions won here   :-\

BEST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE
just not good enough

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 03:53:29 PM »
lol a bluewale would fuck them all

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 04:07:33 PM »

At 5:13 that buffalo showed he got some big ass cohones. Looks like the tables have turned. I know its nature but the lions got a dose of reality and got what was coming to them. Lions will go on a veggie diet  for the rest of the week. Brave buffalo's. You can imagine the agony little buffalo was in, there you got a lion puling you on the nose and a huge crocodile biting on your ass.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 04:10:45 PM »
Nope...a liger pwns both the lion and the tiger. And the gorilla. Unless it's King Kong.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 04:14:20 PM »

Holy shit that was the most amazing video I ever seen  :o

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 04:17:41 PM »
fucking huge cat

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 04:24:54 PM »
 a 500lb mountain gorilla vs a 3000lb hippopotamus, or a 3 ton rhino, haha ok. the ape has a power limbs but not enough to defeat any rhino, hippo, or elephant, absolutely rediculous to say the least

hope this helps

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 04:27:38 PM »
a 500lb mountain gorilla vs a 3000lb hippopotamus, or a 3 ton rhino, haha ok. the ape has a power limbs but not enough to defeat any rhino, hippo, or elephant, absolutely rediculous to say the least

hope this helps

FUCK UFC FUCK PRIDE

i would pay so much money to see the AFL(animal fighting league)
i personaly think a rhino would destroy a gorilla but the blue whale could eat them both for breakfast

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 04:33:12 PM »
Gh15 is the member who predicted that Jay Cutler would never be Mr.Olympia - at least not in 2006

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 04:34:04 PM »
An elephant could wreck a both a gorilla and a lion.
It's Hip to be Square!

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 04:37:11 PM »

amazed at the guy above ''i personally think so'', there is no thinking, can you imagine a adult male rhino pissing it's pants at the site of this massive 500lb ape trying to bluff it's way out.:P the mountain gorilla, from what i have read is a fruit and plant eater with no razor sharp claws, adaquate teeth for chewing and powerful limbs

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 04:38:18 PM »

Consider this an MMA fight set in the jungle with animals, instead of Brock Lesnar and Chuck Lidell. :P

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 04:40:44 PM »
yeah! gotta agree with you there, as far as, land dwelling animals, the elephant rules... GAME, SET, MATCH 8)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2008, 04:42:40 PM »
one on one the elephant fucks any other animal
but one elephant gets often hunted down by several lions-watch planet earth

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2008, 04:45:27 PM »
one on one the elephant fucks any other animal
but one elephant gets often hunted down by several lions-watch planet earth

No crap but can you believe the ''the gorilla is the strongest and biggest animal on planet earth''  ;D No wonder squadfather used to rip on this guy

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2008, 04:56:21 PM »

Absolutely!

It's the best video on youtube, hands down!!  ;)
just not good enough

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2008, 08:26:46 PM »

lions shoulda killed the damn nosey yuppies in the jeep.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 02:01:37 AM »
friends,,are you imbaciles or something?? GH15 SAID MALE LION WITH HEAD FULL OF HAIR LOOKING LIKE SIMBA YOU KNOW THAT DINSNY MOVIE SYMBAS WHEN HE GREW UP TO BE A MALE ADULT LION,,,THAT MALE LION   IN ADULTHOOD IN HIS PRIME WILL WIN A AND SURVIVE A DEADLY FIGHT WITH ANY ANIMAL ,,,WHEN I SAY SURVIVE I MEAN HE WILL BE THE ONE TO STAND ALIVE AT THE END ,,OFCOURSE WHEN YOU GT GROUPS OF ANIMALS COMING TO YOU ALL AT ONCE FROM EVERYDIRECTION HAVE A CHANCE TO TAKE THE DINNER FROM YOU THIS IS NATURE FRIEND,,,

WHAT GH15 SAID IS THAT:

A MALE LION ,,,NOT A CHITA NOT A TIGER NOT A WILD CAT NOT A BLACK PANTER NOT A MOUNTAIN LION ,,,NOT A FEMALE ,,,AN AFRICAN KING LION WITH HEAD FULL OF HAIR ,,,IN A FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL OF THE SPECIES WITH OUT HUMAN INTERFERENCE WILL ALWAYS 100% OF TIMES WIN AND STAND AT THE END ,,,ALIVE EVEN IF INJURED SEVERELY HE WILL STAND AT THE END AND MAKE SURE EVERY BODY AROUND KNOWS HE IS THE KING OF THE JUNGLE,,HE WONT LET ANY ONE MISTAKEN FOR WHO IS THE SUPERIOR EVEN IF LATER ON GO NEXT TO A TREE OR ROCK AND DIE

THERE IS NOTHING STRONGER THAN A MALE LION IN ITS PRIME ,,,ANY SINGLE ANIMAL AND IN MANY CASES FEW ANIMALS TOGETHER WILL BE FINISHED IN A MATTER OF MINUTES IF HAVE THE COURAGE TO GET CLOSE TO THE MALE LION TO BEGIN WITH
fallen angel