Author Topic: What Chest Exercise to get rid of excess fat?  (Read 8346 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: What Chest Exercise to get rid of excess fat?
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 03:09:46 PM »
My lower chest seems to stick out too much and it gives the impression of breasts, even though I have a shitload of muscle there.

I'm 100% natural, but wanted to know if I could burn FAT off of my chest by doing exercises designed for chest. I don't want to lose all over. Just the fat off my chest.
Oh brother! ::)....seriously, are you reading the suggestions about cleaning up your diet and the fact that sight reduction is a MYTH

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2008, 12:11:56 PM »
take back everything i said... u know much more than me,,, a freind of a freind told me decline cable flys will melt that fat off and make your cock grow too!!!!

seriously tho, just loose more fat, its as simple as that...my chest looks apalling off season, looks great when the fats off tho, and it does take abbs, lines in the legs etc for that to happen.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 04:04:33 PM »
First of all, I never said I ate shitty.

As for it being gyno. Well, I'm not really sure. Gyno to me looks like someone who has puffy nipples and almost like a breast is growing around their nipple. In my case, my entire chest area just contains more fat. It's just rounder than the usual I guess, but there is a shitload of muscle in there too.

Again, at a lower bodyweight, it just ends up looking worse.
if your fat, you eat shitty. period. no if ands or buts.

have you ever used anabolics? if not, its not gyno. or at least, its very unlikely that its gyno.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 04:09:01 PM »
Cardio 5 times a week? You gotta be kidding me man. I'm not training for competition and wanting to see my abs isn't top priority either. My chest is far from flat. In fact, it's quite the opposite. It's too big, but not in the way I would like it to be (a la Arnold). My lower chest seems to stick out too much and it gives the impression of breasts, even though I have a shitload of muscle there.

Anyways, 5 days of cardio just isn't my thing. I walk a lot outdoors anyways, so I get my "cardio" that way. I don't want to take any kind of drugs as has been suggested either. I'm 100% natural, but wanted to know if I could burn FAT off of my chest by doing exercises designed for chest. I don't want to lose all over. Just the fat off my chest.

okay, first off, your a fucking moron.   5 days a week of cardio is not alot of activity...we are talking 45 mins of walking on a treadmill.   if you cant do that..kill yourself; or be content with your ugly, fatty chest.

your lower chest sticks out farther than your upper chest. simple...your a fucking idiot and do alot of flat barbell bench press's.   heres a hint....go to the gym and leave your ego at the door! incline dumbell presses.  use enough weight so its heavy, but light enough so you can isolate your chest.

no. you cant spot reduce, not naturally. supplements can help increase blood flow to areas of "stubborn fat", like yohimbe.  or, you could do a topical cream, or injections.  those WILL work.

your welcome.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 11:09:20 PM »
if your fat, you eat shitty. period. no if ands or buts.

have you ever used anabolics? if not, its not gyno. or at least, its very unlikely that its gyno.

Actually gyno is quite common in teens and young people, regardless of being natural. I think this guy is older though, so id say he is just fat.
No doubt about it...

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 02:30:58 AM »
yeah i have it, ruins my whole chest's look, so i cover it up with a tighter undershirt lulz

mcb650

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2008, 11:31:38 PM »
okay, first off, your a fucking moron.   5 days a week of cardio is not alot of activity...we are talking 45 mins of walking on a treadmill.   if you cant do that..kill yourself; or be content with your ugly, fatty chest.

your lower chest sticks out farther than your upper chest. simple...your a fucking idiot and do alot of flat barbell bench press's.   heres a hint....go to the gym and leave your ego at the door! incline dumbell presses.  use enough weight so its heavy, but light enough so you can isolate your chest.

no. you cant spot reduce, not naturally. supplements can help increase blood flow to areas of "stubborn fat", like yohimbe.  or, you could do a topical cream, or injections.  those WILL work.

your welcome.

Douchebag. And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a dipshit.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2008, 11:07:26 AM »
Douchebag. And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a dipshit.
mother fucker name one thing that i said was incorrect or that missed the mark in any way.

tyeah thats right STUPID SHIT, shut your fucking mouth!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2008, 04:19:55 PM »
Candizzle's an experienced bodybuilder and power lifter and  I really think it would behove everyone to pay attention (in great detail) to the wealth of information he's elected to grace us with,it's not often a child prodigy such as Candizzle comes along to help us sort out whats right and what's wrong with the way we go about doing what we do when we go to the gym.....

thank you Candizzle.....

thank you.........for being you !

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2008, 08:12:03 PM »
Candizzle's an experienced bodybuilder and power lifter and  I really think it would behove everyone to pay attention (in great detail) to the wealth of information he's elected to grace us with,it's not often a child prodigy such as Candizzle comes along to help us sort out whats right and what's wrong with the way we go about doing what we do when we go to the gym.....

thank you Candizzle.....

thank you.........for being you !
I think i saw him on Oprah playing the piano.

gzhout

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2008, 10:11:04 AM »
Hey boys and girls. Well, I'm 30 years old. Between 19 and 25 I lived in the gym. When I quit, my once muscular chest became flabby (especially the lower part). It kind of hangs today and I know there is still muscle below the fat.

Here's my question to you guys. What chest exercises can help me to get rid of the excess fat I have on my chest area? I'm currently doing flat bench, seated machine press and seated pec dec. The muscle is growing back and my chest DOES feel tighter, but there is still too much fat in the area.

Suggestions please?

Thanks.

Dan

cardio and super sets decline and flat

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 10:48:21 AM »
ok bud its simple, it really is the routine you have wont address the problem throw in some inclines (I like barbells but to each is own)...DIET AND CARDIO ARE KEY man if you dont have those then all the lifting in the world will still leave you looking fat. Dont worry about the majority of people in these boards, alot of them can be asses at times

io856

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2008, 03:07:48 AM »
Lifters beware!
Take the advice of people with no credentials on the internet very sparingly.

Candizzle suggested gynecomaestia is only caused by the use of anabolics. This is far from the truth and often occurs during puberty.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2008, 04:14:41 AM »
no such thing as spot reduction of bf. just build up the muscle of the chest to fit into the skin, and/or keep trying to lose fat.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2008, 06:41:04 PM »
Lifters beware!
Take the advice of people with no credentials on the internet very sparingly.

Candizzle suggested gynecomaestia is only caused by the use of anabolics. This is far from the truth and often occurs during puberty.
gyno in the gland is very rarely a result of anything other than anabolics, however, ppsuedo gyno that is both in the gland and the surrounding areas, or just in the surrounding areas (chest and armpits); THAT is common in for men to develop in puberty

:-*

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 02:35:54 AM »
Super set incline DB presses with vomiting.  3 days a week. 

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2008, 10:53:35 AM »
I think the key to tightening up that area would include....cardio/upper stomach work (crunches)/decline press/decline flys..

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 07:40:00 PM »
spot reduction is not really a myth using topicals, like lipo derm, although you would have to be lower in bodyfat.

yohimbe increases thermogenesis and temp locally increasing metabolism in the local adipocytes creating spot reduction

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2008, 12:43:27 PM »
You can't really do an exercise to get rid of fat in a certain area. The fat in your upper body will decrease as your overall bodyfat decreases. You can't target fat loss in a certain area of the body.

Throw some incline DB bench work into your chest routine, probably in place of the seated machine press.
plus 1 for truth

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2008, 07:29:28 PM »
spot reduction is not really a myth using topicals, like lipo derm, although you would have to be lower in bodyfat.

yohimbe increases thermogenesis and temp locally increasing metabolism in the local adipocytes creating spot reduction
thank you USP, i tried teling the that

other ways are by injecting helios, injecting pgcl, or using clen with dmso cream

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »
thank you USP, i tried teling the that

other ways are by injecting helios, injecting pgcl, or using clen with dmso cream

for spot reduction?

you mean clen orally for spot reduction or am i not understanding what your saying. i wasnt aware of that at all, pretty interesting. how does it work for spot reduction?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2008, 04:55:11 PM »
for spot reduction?

you mean clen orally for spot reduction or am i not understanding what your saying. i wasnt aware of that at all, pretty interesting. how does it work for spot reduction?
no you can crush up the clen tabs and mix it with dmso cream and rub it onto whatever spot your looking to burn fat from...the dmso allows the clen to absorb into the fat cells through the skin and the clen then selectively agonizis those fat cels beta 2 receptors..   you could mix some yohimbine in with it to agonize the alpha 2 to make it more effective

the helios injection is clen+yohimbine that you inject subQ into the fat you want to burn

pgcl, im not sure exactly sure of its mechanisms of action, but you inject that subQ as well and it melts fat in whatever area you inject