Author Topic: DEREK ANTHONY UPDATE  (Read 13914 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: DEREK ANTHONY UPDATE
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2008, 09:55:53 AM »
wait a sec i think vladimir is the actual champ, just thought i would say that real quick before excess flaming occurs...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2008, 12:34:01 PM »
do u still have the hummer??

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2008, 12:54:08 PM »
Nice one derek

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2008, 01:26:03 PM »
Derek would have to use quick moves ala Tyson to get inside to avoid Klitchkos jab, but I would at least give him a punchers chance. In all honesty, he will never have Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutlers mass, so it does make sense for him to try to make something of himself in professional boxing. For one, the paydays are a HELL of a lot bigger. Plus you have to figure the fame and lucrative endorsements that come with being heavyweight champ. And hey, by his own admission he is only one fight away from getting his pro card in boxing...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2008, 01:34:16 PM »
DA, I commend you for taking up boxing, it would be interesting to see how far you can take this new career move. Going 7 and 0 is very impressive. At the rate that you are going, how long do you think it will take to make it to the top level? What is your dream match up? A possible title match with Vitaly Klitchko? I think that could be a decent match up, is that the ultimate goal?

lmao this is just too funny.

A match up with Klitchko.  hahahahaha

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2008, 08:09:07 PM »

sounds like a great idea, im gonna email his posts to all the boxing organizations :)
Hey I'm all for teasing DA but that's a bitch move.  If someone like you cost me an opportunity..... >:(

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2008, 08:17:04 PM »
Hey I'm all for teasing DA but that's a bitch move.  If someone like you cost me an opportunity..... >:(

Well...the one with a big mouth is him..just check his posts :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2008, 08:21:41 PM »
Settle down smoker, you're liable to choke on a cancer stick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2008, 08:29:11 PM »
Well...the one with a big mouth is him..just check his posts :)
I know but this is a message board.  It's fun and people get fucked with and teased but Vince sending stuff goes outside the board.  DA was just as bad for spitting but Vince pushed him to it by fucking with his personal life outside Getbig.  DA comes and starts some stupid thread that brags about his life and we all including myself get sucked into it (no pun intended)  We should all just boycott responding to his threads.  Nobody post anything responding to him

BOYCOTT DA

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2008, 08:33:45 PM »
Settle down smoker, you're liable to choke on a cancer stick.
I know.   :-\    I know it's DA and all but you would be pissed if someone did that to you

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2008, 08:40:30 PM »
I know.   :-\    I know it's DA and all but you would be pissed if someone did that to you
Nobody knows me or my personal life. ;)

Yes, I would be pissed for someone to take the internet to real life.......but then again, different people have different means of revenge.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2008, 09:29:21 PM »
but then again, different people have different means of revenge.

Dammit dude I told you not to tell anyone about our planned trip to Toronto....you know, the one where we take aluminum baseball bats.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2008, 09:39:45 PM »

We didn't say you were gay, we said you are gay for money.  Your marriage should not affect this.

Bullshit.  Post the deed.

Who have you been fighting?  5 year olds?   http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

A loser prisoner with AIDS.   Perfect fit.

Jose is a bit of a loser too.  He's hit bottom and will do anything for money.  His associaton with you proves it.  I predict the "reality show" will be cancelled within 5 episodes.

PS:  If you are making any money at all off this bullshit, maybe it's time to look into a new toupee?  Your rug looks like shit.

Shoulda called in tonight, Goat. Good times.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2008, 09:42:56 PM »
Derek seems to be doing pretty well in life, you have to give him that.  It's hard to deny his success.  I think he would be better received on here if he was a little more humble.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2008, 09:47:12 PM »
Derek seems to be doing pretty well in life, you have to give him that.  It's hard to deny his success.  I think he would be better received on here if he was a little more humble.

He SOUNDS like a regular dude, albeit NY regular. Perhaps he should just avoid computers. And spelling bees.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2008, 09:51:34 PM »
In the movie Trainspotting, DA is a cross between Tommy the guy who works out but dies of Aids in the end.  The man known as Begbie...Begbie goes about a buck 20 and believes he is the baddest mother fucker to walk the earth...Begbie will throw hard against any man/women/child/or animal...Begbie does not give a fuck who he fucks up...A man named Spud, who is probably one of the dumbbest guys to walk the planet..Actually shits himself instead of banging a chick in the movie...Also probably spells like a 2nd grader...Renten(mother superior) who is the main charactar. Likes watching his male friends bang others and when not living in a crack house, lives his life in his parents house with all the fixing including a bedroom with little boy trains on the wall and teddy bear sheets..Renten also bangs chicks under the age of 16 and ends up ripping off his so called "friends" in the end...Oh and lets not forget sickboy...The wanna be drug dealer who thinks he is better then anyone else....

The 1996 movie Trainspotting is made in honor of DA...It was actually made when DA was of the age of 26....Yes i know that DA says he is now (in the year 2008) 26 but anyone who looks at his hairline and wrinkles on his face knows that he is all of 38 and most even believe more...I guess maybe that is why rumor has it that there are photos of DA going to high school with our very own Mr. Titus...So be it...

Last but not least, a mention of the Character Swanny is in order...This charactar is based almost exactly of the life of Md's very own Jumbo Dumbo Palublow...This Swanny fellow plays a guy who will sell anything to make a buck...

So next time anyone watches TrainSpotting, I want you all to give thanks to the great DA...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2008, 09:55:33 PM »
he really needs to stop swearing and stop sounding angry